Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu (31875 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by redcliff: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2013
[size=14pt]He and his cohorts started the destruction from 1999 and left the remnant for his proteges and Now that he's on the side of the masses he's seeing what we are facing and he's here complaining? You imposed GEJ on us and you should be the first person burnt at the stake. Niccur please.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by kennytidistar(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2013
CAUTION, HE SAID THE TRUTH ANYWAY. CHAI TORONTO
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by takedat(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2013
OBJ bearing a placard of questionable patriotism. Is he not part of the unscrupulous elements and inglorious characters who ensured Nigeria's admittance into the halls of hardship.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by ThankGodEdeh(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2013
The beautiful ones are not yet born.....Use your tongue to count your teeth. If the mantle of leadership falls on you, you may not be better than the ones you slander.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Lordave: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2013
Afro connect: Mr Obasanjo PDP,the party you and your cronies formed is a curse to Nigeria,we know CAN don't have better politicians,but PDP is worse-filled with criminals,thugs and cultists.
Your class of politicians is a shame to Nigeria.
Pls return all the stolen loot before you die.
No be only CAN, na 'ACF' Arewa consultative forum.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by DEGREE2466(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2013
OBY! OBY!! OBY!!!

He left the useless governors of Ogun state to complain of the governors of another people's state.

Asup strike Obasanjo is the route cause and here he is blabbing!!!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Jomark(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2013
I picked two facts from all the rubbish he has voiced. 1: that we have had no leader including him since Independent. Another is that this country looks like a cursed nation for we are not meant to be together. Forced marriage doesnt beget blessing and since it doesn't beget blessing, it begets curse. This jinx of bad leadership corruption will continue until we go our separate ways. So I think he is right on that one.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by vlove1: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2013
Who gave this old man the impetus to curse. A case of kettle calling pot black.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Adrenaline123(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2013
chaloner:

Obasanjo said only a little
fraction of the younger
generation of Nigerians
criticising the current
leadership, are themselves,
better.
“Some of you who are
condemning the leadership
would get there tomorrow
and it will be a different
story. Only very few are
actually good,” he said
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by coogar: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2013
Lordave: easy, easy, easy buddy. I understand where you're coming from, but atleast, he's right about Abgero People's Congress (APC) leader Tinubu

OBJ had the opportunity to correct all the mistakes in the past after the military regime between 1983 and 1999. he had the backing of the international community, his was a democratic government. he could have easily succeeded with the right vision and morality, but he fücked it up.

i don't care what his predecessors are doing - OBJ screwed up the foundation from the outset. any house built on a shaky foundation would eventually collapse. what right has OBJ to speak about politics in this country? how many of you guys know OBJ is linked to chicken republic fast food restaurant in nigeria & all the chickens you eat there are from OBJ's farm?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2013
OBJ has spoken and who ever disputes dis must be a clown,ASAP.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by xykms101: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2013
Now you know old fool.

This same man who sent eedris abdukareem to an exile for singing 9ja jagajaga now saying 9ja is cursed ...infact i dont know why this barbarian stil have breath with him.

...i'll always wish this baboon a merciless and unfavourable death.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Korad26: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2013
Obj ,2ru out his 8yrs he dd nt do anytin in is hm town i.e abeokuta, so is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by timilehin007(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2013
hmmmmm food for thought. So much truth but I hope he's not trying to act immaculate. Someone like me should have said that not obj pot calling kettle black.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by bannykel: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2013
Make una no mind dat old crab, wat abt him daughter IYABO BELLO OBASANJO wey steal 300M, I can't really remember wat dat money was ment 4, dem kill her or dem sentence her to prison, no be say de DPO of de police station wey dem carry her go quickly arrange 4 bed & pillow 4 her. If Nigeria is cursed den he (OBJ) and all his generation are cursed too. Jagajaga man

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by eminikansoso(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2013
coogar: this OBJ is a fool - he's directly responsible for the hardship nigerians face today. without a shadow of any doubt, he's the most useless, worthless and idiotic president nigeria has ever had.

in a developed world, he would have been in prison.
YOU JUST OPENED YAA BUCCAL CAVITY DEY YAN RUBBISH.
BETTER RESPECT YAA SELF OR?
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by collins123(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2013
An average Nigerian prays for God to intervene all the time.

Eediots@
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2013
I have no problem with thieves exposing each other . .. . but wait o. So this Tinubu's fraudulence is of a greater dimension that I thought?

You said Bola Tinubu Tinubu is your master. What [Salisu] Buhari did was not anything worse than what Bola Tinubu did.

We got them impeached. But in this part of the world (i.e. the red-oil soup part), some people covered up the other man. The man claimed he went to Government College, Ibadan, but the governor (Oyo State, fellow AD governor at the time, Lam Adeshina) went to Government College and packed all the documents so that they would not know that he did not go there

So, not only did he forge a university certificate (so-called "Chicago State University" or was it "University of Chicago"wink, he also forged a secondary school certificate? This is the sort of man some tribal slaves worship as their god and "progressive" leader? Egba mi ooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by oderemo(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

OBJ had the opportunity to correct all the mistakes in the past after the military regime between 1983 and 1999. he had the backing of the international community, his was a democratic government. he could have easily succeeded with the right vision and morality, but he fücked it up.

i don't care what his predecessors are doing - OBJ screwed up the foundation from the outset. any house built on a shaky foundation would eventually collapse. what right has OBJ to speak about politics in this country? how many of you guys know OBJ is linked to chicken republic fast food restaurant in nigeria & all the chickens you eat there are from OBJ's farm?
that and many more.
thanks jare. this man think we are fools.
there will be no peace in the land till the last king is beheaded.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Oguieke(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2013
i no go follow them go HELL FIRE SINCE HE KNOWS THAT THEY WILL BE THERE SOON
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by coogar: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2013
eminikan soso:
YOU JUST OPENED YAA BUCCAL CAVITY DEY YAN RUBBISH.
BETTER RESPECT YAA SELF OR?

respect myself or you die like a night's flight price like expedia, you homoerotic nuisance.

ode remo:
that and many more.
thanks jare. this man think we are fools.
there will be no peace in the land till the last king is beheaded.

he's the most useless man ever - he's poor in spirit, he's an irresponsible father even to his own children. i am waiting for him to visit my country of residence again. i would pelt his face with class A eggs.

what happened to all the loot abacha stole?
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by simplyOJ(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2013
This is the bitter truth. I am opportuned to be close to some very influencial persons, when you hear them discuss, you will just weep for this nation. Even amongst the man on the street, all are just praying to have a hand on the National 'cake'. What we have is whoever is given the opportunity to be in postion of leadership simply 'eat and break the plate', whoever is coming after will look for his or her plate, a day will come when there would be no more plate to eat with.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Lordlexy: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2013
kunlesehan: hmmmm ... the country is cursed; and you lived
this long to utter such gibberish?
Naaah this news must be fake. All farmers are
wise not to talk of a newly born again one at
that ... lol
Nigeria, my fatherland, may God bless those who
bless you, and cursed be those who curse you.
long live nairaland!
long live Nigeria!!
AMEN
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by njuwo(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2013
Olastep1: I dey laff
OBJ no be u dem ask dat tym wen u dey rule Nigeria say hw u see d situation of d country u cum say U Dey Laugh

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2013
D mentally mal-functional ota baboon & his pdp cohorts are d most cursed mortals! Phool!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by StObaino1(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2013
Obasanjo is just soo good when it comes to speaking the truth but his actions aint better though.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by activeguy: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2013
This is the same man who slept with his son's wife, trying to teach us right from wrong.
Nigeria is cursed indeed !!
How could she not.,when this hypocrite who is the father of corruption and sleaze has the teremity to stand in midst of decent men and belch nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by coogar: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2013
activeguy: This is the same man who slept with his son's wife, trying to teach us right from wrong.
Nigeria is cursed indeed !!
How could she not.,when this hypocrite who is the father of corruption and sleaze has the teremity to stand in midst of decent men and belch nonsense.

don't mind the obnoxious swine.....
irresponsibility does not get further with OBJ. morality and OBJ are parallel lines. incestuous leader - a man that should be taken to seme-border and stoned to death for destroying the lives of the present generation with his gross mismanagement and greed!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Collinsony: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2013
The curse starts from his family.....

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Chino48: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2013
For those chanting tinubo and Bugari una don you am nah..these two men are among the most corrupt Nigerians.

Nothing good will definitely come out Arewa party APC.

Obj has spoken well.. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by BrightCar: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2013
OBJ, YOU HAVE WELL SPOKEN, NIGERIANS DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH, THEY SAY THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER. THIS IS A MAN WHO
HAVE BEEN IN THE HELM OF AFFAIRS OF THIS NATION, HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT, HE KNOWS THEM SO WELL, HE NEVER EXCLUDED HIMSELF EITHER FROM THE STRUGGLE. NIGERIA'S PROBLEM HAS BEEN CREDIBLE LEADER THAT CAN BRING THE RIGHT CHANGE, I KNOW ASO ROCK IS SURROUNDED BY VARIOUS GOLIATHS, JEZEEBELS, SAULS, AND JUDAS, BOTH SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL, WHO ALL THERE FOR SELFISH REASONS, WHO WILL ALWAYS CIRCUMVENT AND FIZZLE OUT EVERY GENUINE EFFORT OF GOVERNMENT. IT TAKES ONLY A PERSON WHO IS READY TO LAY DOWN HIS LIFE FOR NIGERIA ON THE BASES OF STRAIGHTFORWARDNESS, WITH CREDIBLE FOLLOWERS STANDING BY HIM TO DRIVE ON THE WHEEL OF CHANGE, IF HE IS NO MORE THERE. MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2013
proO1: So, not only did he forge a university certificate (so-called "Chicago State University" or was it "University of Chicago"wink, he also forged a secondary school certificate? This is the sort of man some tribal slaves worship as their god and "progressive" leader? Egba mi ooo!!!

If you weren't in such a hurry to criticize, you would have observed that the "Buhari" being referred to is a quite different person from the Buhari you so love to vilify.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) / Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic) / Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.