Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu (31876 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Yujin(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2013
Is this coming from one of the core nigerians- a civil war veteran, two-time president, a political guru and a big criminal? Only a naive person will still expect anything tangible from Nigeria. NIGERIA IS INDEED CURSED!
However, there is hope for the people of Nigeria only if they do the needful but alas they will never do it. They prefer to stick to their warped mindset and so the suffering and smiling continues meanwhile only the strong survives and we can never lag behind in this jungle.
We are watching.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by SenatorJames(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Booty butt chic: Obj...

Last time I checked, I think Obasanjo was 2 times President of this country. Thou I dont know how true it is.

I see.......cursed and corrupt Past Leaders
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Sometimes I like to think it's because we rejected our roots and emulated and copied our oppressors culture (because we all feel it's right) that contributes to the curse...

Sometimes I like to think He's right (even though He's guilty of most points mentioned, he does have a point)

But then again, the fear that Christianity has put in me, makes me somehow disagree with my thoughts for the fear of being punished by G-d and end up in eternal punishment...

After all, Nigeria was SANE before the white men came to tell us that our definition of sane is different and wrong because it does not relate to their definition.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Bright4(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
May God save Nigeria...i can't say more than that.whre s my ELESE GIN?[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by ayobase(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lordlexy: Because you benefited from his stolen loot. Probably, you are among the cursed youths he talked about. Not me, not my generation. God bless NIGERIA and CURSE to any who openly support cluessness, embezzlement, mismanagement, corruption, impunity, incompetence, imposition and waste on the altar of sentiment, ethnicity and affiliation.

Why do u hate him so much?
Spill it!

I said he is the best president so far....can't u relate with that I keep shut!

Or u didn't the part of "shortcomings"?

U r so hurted, I pray u heal in no time!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by tundebj(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2013
Haba, me no tink so oh
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
[size=28pt]Nigeria was cursed to have had Thief Obasanjo as a two time past ruler angry[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC / Yahaya Bello's Advisers Who Resigned Joined Dino Melaye's Camp,pose With Him(pix / How Emefiele Silenced Top Officials Of DSS - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.