Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu (31872 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by gentlepal: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Obasanjo is very right .Pls u guys sh stop critisizing him besides he didnt he was a saint.Go thro d message again,he said we all shall go to hell to tell u that almost everybody is corrupt.APC wont make any changes cos they were once in PDP.No difference mind u "The Devil U know is better that d Angel u dnt know
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by donpeluchi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Obj is a .....
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Xeedorf: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
DO AFRCAN LEADERS KNOW WHAT IS LEADERSHIP AT ALL? - For Obasanjo who was twice head of Nigerian government to candidly accept that Nigeria is a HELL and mentioned some BAD EGGS seeing by some as big leaders, shows that a TRUE leader is yet to surface in Nigeria. As the head of government, why can't Obasanjo adopt a system that would deal with useless leaders under him and ensure ACCOUNTABILITY as well as FREE & FAIR elections?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by taharqa: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
I don laugh, I don tire. This countri is so damn funny. Nothing peson no go hear or see.... Hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
In a situation like this,i would grasp the message and kick d messenger.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Chrixtopha(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
One thing i understood here is that Obj did'nt exclude himself.... We all human beings and should during loothing consider a little.... No one is perfect but in all conscience matters
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by divictorymine: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Frying pan that says kettle is black. Grandpa,can u remember Operation Feed the Nation(OFN) that u turned to Obasanjo Farm Nigeria and u have d gut to say Nigeria is cursed. Are u not part of the curse?,if u don't have wat to say pls keep mute. God bless NIGERIA
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by AnanseK(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
That Monkey OBJ is the cause of 80% of the problems.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Sirdy48(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
lol...u can go-to-hell first b4 others can follow suit, excluding me tho. :-D
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by vislabraye(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
OBJ s speak the truth even though he's indicting himself with such statement. Most times he speaks the truth for selfish reasons.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by roxell120(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
he is right but refused to include his name on the list
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Akiika: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
ayobase:

Easy!
So fas so good, Obj is still my best president.

Everyone has his/her shortcomings!

OBJ indeed tried for Nigeria.
Absolutely....vindictiveness and 3rd term agenda wiped off all the good things he did.
I challenge anyone to come up with facts that'll prove that any Nigerian leader military/civilian did better.
This is why i'm mad at OBJ, he had the best opportunity to fix Nigeria...but power and greed took the best part of him.
BTW, he didn't exonerate himself either, he's one of the cursed.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by fangzy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
quote author=scribble]he is very funny. But obasanjo is as much as guilty as some of thecharacters mentioned in his speech.

Seeing as I'm first to comment which is a long time coming, do I make acceptance speech here?

I want to thank the mod for putting this topic on FP. Afam4ev may ur reign be long.

Also want to thank Seun for this his brainchild, Nairaland.

Finally the OP, without whom none of this would be possible. grin

Oh before I forget, gtbank for allowing me open an account on facebook in less than 10 minutes. God bless Nigeria[/quote]
vislabraye: OBJ s speak the truth even though he's indicting himself with such statement. Most times he speaks the truth for selfish reasons.

Hmmmm God what are this shameless old fool still doing after distroying and distabilize our economy, Obasanjo who rule as a military head of state and also rule an demecratically elected. What capital project can he point finger at , that he embark on an complete during his rulling.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Osarieme415(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Obasanjo is also a corrupt and gangster politician who raped this country so hard...Frank speech though
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by redsun(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Those whom the gods wish they destroy they first make mad.Obj's conscience like all the thieving leaders in nigeria is hunting him badly because the shame of their failures can no longer be hidden.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by starpryde(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Why is it difficult for us in Nigeria to understand simple statement? Did this man in anyway exempt himself from the whole thing? for God sake the man has condemned the old ones, he is referring to the new generation of leader who keep telling us they are better and progressive. if the new generation which you and I belong cannot at this 21st century transform this country from what is it, then the OLD OTA Farmer is right after all. And perhaps WE ARE INDEED C****D!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by jangirova: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Obj.on point!he never exonorated himself keee! Make a critical analysis of his statements and u wil see that.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by dharmieeep: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Obasanjo has his flaws no doubt..but honestly u dnt expect him to fix wat has taken buhari,babangida and his conhorts 27years to destroy in 8 years. Remember to pull down is much easier and faster than to pull up..if yaradua nd jonathan just measure upto obj at d bearest minimum....my beloved country will be far better offf naw.i tink we ave vry great young leaders in corporate and business world than politics..baba obj politics alone cannot turn the fortune of Nigeria around.tink outside the box sir.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by tunsmann(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
nairalanders,according to baba himself,I DEY LAUGH OOOOOO grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by maximunimpact(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
OBJ My guy......................I bet u guys, OBJ will 4ever be remembered for dis speech in d history of Nigeria! He just said d bitter truth!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by xakjustice(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
See talks abeg!!! Am weak. kai!!!!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 15, 2013
payless: Pot calling kettle black is the right phrase to describe Obasanjo. Obasanjo is also a thief and deserves to die either by hanging or drowning.

Obasanjo stole $17 billion dollars meant for electricity. He was the President and Petroleum Minsiter for eight years. He sold TranCorp to himself and cronies. The list is endless.........

He almost truncated the democratic setting by trying to go for third term. Baba Ole!
it is a lie oo! he did'nt still any $17 billion.
instead, he released the money and it disappared without himself understanding how it happened. i love this man. i feel like he should come to rule us again. all boko haram will run away.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by livingday: 1:12am On Aug 15, 2013
Afro connect: Mr Obasanjo PDP,the party you and your cronies formed is a curse to Nigeria,we know ACN don't have better politicians,but PDP is worse-filled with criminals,thugs and cultists.
Your class of politicians is a shame to Nigeria.
Pls return all the stolen loot before you die.
NIGERIANS WAKE UP,LET US BEGIN TO REJECT MYOPIC FOOLS AND ELECT CREDIBLE PEOPLE,instead these men go cause serious war and chaos in Nigeria with their bad leadership and na the people go bear the brunt.

You cannot elect credible people when the election itself is not credible
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by livingday: 1:18am On Aug 15, 2013
WHeeZyBoyi:
it is a lie oo! he did'nt still any $17 billion.
instead, he released the money and it disappared without himself understanding how it happened. i love this man. i feel like he should come to rule us again. all boko haram will run away.

Were you there or did he release the money into your hands? The money disappeared without him understanding it? How did you sound to yourself? Don't lose your head because of your love for him!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by TloveXclusive(f): 1:44am On Aug 15, 2013
Omaga şє̲є̲ the pot callinh the kettle black
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by TloveXclusive(f): 1:45am On Aug 15, 2013
Omaga şє̲є̲ the pot calling the kettle black

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Horus(m): 1:51am On Aug 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj3EouGugoc

Prof. Akniyemi counters obasanjo on Nigeria's leadership
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by DrIgbo: 2:54am On Aug 15, 2013
Obasanjo is so far the best president of Nigeria since 1960. The fools are the youths who are supposed to take their future by their hands but refused to be reasonable both in thinking and action.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by kennytidistar(m): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2013
for you children on nairaland, you derived joy in criticism not constructive one. look here obasanjo has given a message for posterity sake, you are there insulting and raining curses, my friends on nairaland, mind you, your insult and curse will never change his name or status if you like accept it or reject it he has spoken for posterity, he has nothing to loose you are the ones who still have 60 to 70 years to spend on the surface of the earth you can make it a livable one for your self and children unborn, your self acclaimed leader forge certificate and you still embrace him, the person who be rotten in jail by now I'd it been it is a civilized society. dear youth Please start thinking right.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by akpur1(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2013
payless: Pot calling kettle black is the right phrase to describe Obasanjo. Obasanjo is also a thief and deserves to die either by hanging or drowning.

Obasanjo stole $17 billion dollars meant for electricity. He was the President and Petroleum Minsiter for eight years. He sold TranCorp to himself and cronies. The list is endless.........

He almost truncated the democratic setting by trying to go for third term. Baba Ole!
[color=#990000][/color] it was atiku who sold nigeria investment to himself and he bought nigeria investment in some African countries
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by akpur1(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2013
Tlove Xclusive: Omaga şє̲є̲ the pot callinh the kettle black
list of what OBJ has in nigeria 1. East-west road 2. Delta steel company 3. Warri refinery 4. Portharcourt refinery 5. Mobile phones 6. Warri Sea port 7. Portharcourt sea port 8. Koko seaport 9. Sapele seaport 10. Paid D.S.C WORKERS the money the company was owing them 11. And so much more. Then atiku,babagida and those listed in his speech killed Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by ChyEndowed(f): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2013
Obj.......am nt surprise dat he is talking dis way...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges / Magu Can Be Removed When Saraki Becomes Acting President – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.