Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,998 members, 7,956,709 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu (31999 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by comrChris(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2013
Obj neva exanerated himself,he mentnd 53yrs including his 8yrs,his speech s a bitter truth 4d wise,,.we need a change but not wit d likes of tinubu,buhari n deir cohorts because we wil neva in my lyf support dem
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by dave247(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2013
I have always look Baba... N will alwayz do... We dont like honest leaders but those dat will do otherwise... He speaks the truth.....period...
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by HonBadoni: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
No man is perfect when it comes to leadership ,OBj is the worst president nigerians has ever produce ...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by gerald09(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dis is just a story of the titans n the Olympians OBJ have bin lock up in a cave by his children and he is pissed. Sir, PDP was ur baby, if u raise a child to be corrupt eventually that child will betray u (common sense). If u really want to save Nigeria then come out and do it n stop ur beer parlour chanting. Corruption both in d military time n civilian time were part of ur doin, u neva tot u'll live dis long to see the fruit of ur doin, u see they say God has a very beautiful sense of humour, he allows the bad 1s live long to hate life. Dat y d good die young. I pray u more years to ur life to eat what u produced. U will live very long to suffer dis curse n jinx una put Nigerians/Africans tru.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by tayoTFC(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
ALL PPL MENTI ON ARE FROM THE SAME PDP FAMILY EXCEPT TINUBU THAT HAVE NEVER BE CONVICTED IN COURT OF LAW THEREFORE OBJ U ARE THE LEADER AND FATHER OF CRIMINALS,,,,,,OLE BABA OBO

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by obailala(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
It doesn't matter if baba is on weed
It doesn't matter if baba is senile
It doesn't matter if baba is a fool
It doesn't matter if baba is a kettle calling the pot black

The only thing that matters is that baba has just said a painful truth which we all lament about everyday as Nigerians. The sooner we start focusing our attention on issues instead of people and attacking the message instead of the messenger, the better for our nation. If we read carefully through the report, it would be noted that baba did not even absolve himself of the blame.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
xykms101: Now you know old fool.

This same man who sent eedris abdukareem to an exile for singing 9ja jagajaga now saying 9ja is cursed ...infact i dont know why this barbarian stil have breath with him.

...i'll always wish this baboon a merciless and unfavourable death.
Hehehe u made the best comment so far. Yes o I even heard he wanted to drag Idris to Court as if nigeria is his. Now look @ do sh.t he is saying.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by ketoprofen(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Afro connect: Mr Obasanjo PDP,the party you and your cronies formed is a curse to Nigeria,we know ACN don't have better politicians,but PDP is worse-filled with criminals,thugs and cultists.
Your class of politicians is a shame to Nigeria.
Pls return all the stolen loot before you die.
NIGERIANS WAKE UP,LET US BEGIN TO REJECT MYOPIC FOOLS AND ELECT CREDIBLE PEOPLE,instead these men go cause serious war and chaos in Nigeria with their bad leadership and na the people go bear the brunt.

FYI, PDP started in 1999. Nigeria started spoiling long bfr 1999.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Presius(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
At least am not the only thinking it is cursed.. Not only is it cursed.. It is a hell hole where satan(obasanjo) and his many demons(gej and the rest) are meant τ̲̅☺ torment us.. Life will βε̲̣̣̣̥ more better if someone kills them all!!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Eneze1(f): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
The whole thing is not just about leadership,” he said. “If we talk about good leadership, you should also talk about good followers. If you talk about human right, you should also talk about human duties and obligations. It is sad that after 53 years of independence, we have no leader that we can commend. The problem in Africa is that when one person takes over, he would not see any good thing that his predecessor did. Let us condemn but with caution.”

a lot of people who comment here fail to read this part, they just like throwing insults, if their are bad leaders are their not bad followers too, that's why I totally agree with him since he didn't exclude himself from the bad leaders, a lot of people here that open their mouth to criticize the govt are not better than them which is a simple truth. if you could answer this question sincerely. if you in a position of authority in Nigeria will u be honest and prudent? let us all search our hearts.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by akpanbaba: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Before we crucify Baba, can we say that the characters he mentioned are good leaders?.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by curtain: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
BREAK THE COUNTRY AND BREAK THE CURSE.......Period!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by dave247(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
Can anyone here with stand Nigeria breaking up.... I hear heart beats!!!
So its not the solution to our problems... We need prayers n change of hearts n minds... No bodi holy pass...
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by drnoel: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
drnoel: OBJ a renowned unrepentant thief is calling people in his group thieves. I thought only a theif knows one, OBJ and Atiku were the chief looters of this countries treasury while in government. 4 OBJ 2 come out trying 2 be holier than holy which by the way he knows that we know that he is not, then there really must be a problem. it means theives, thugs and brigands like OBJ and his contempories can come and loot, molest the country and expect the masses 2 have short term memories of their sexcape in our Nigerian system/Treasury. It amounts to a known rapist who escaped sentencing 2 suddenly come out and try to pass himself off as a pastor or someone with high morality while we know otherwise. This kind of attitude should not be allowed to contnue. Nigerians be wise....
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by kstyle2(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
D country mau b cursd but i'l b a blessin 2 dis nation....somtyn gud can stil n wil com out of dis nation
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by bruno419(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Olucheye: Is OBJ high on cheap weed or some drugs True Nigeria maybe seem like being jinxed but 'HE(Obj) is at the peak of that Curse that has befell Nigeria since Democracy". Everything that has happened to Nigeria till date is directly or indirectly linked to him.

Mention the likes the Newly Social Media prolifigate, Alh. Atiku, his runaway son, the Pint-sized mallam El-rufai, the cassava beer drunk zoologist we have as President, errr.. Prof. Good_________?
The list is endless but this were the kind of people Obsanjo deemed fit to put the affairs of country into their hands. Then his sorry a*s after coming out of theological school is preaching doom for the Nigeria?

He should thank God the climes over here aren't sane enough if not, he should be cooling off in jail or be on his 'Broadway" to hell rather bossing around on the government property turned private he calls the Ota Aso-Rock!

Ditto to his 'Agbero People's Congress" leader Tinubu! Who in high heavens claim to want to lead the nation right with
- Controversial Birth stories.
- Controversial State/Town of origin
- Controversial Education background
- Controversial projects awarded to himself
- Controversial political marriage with APGA instead of Okorocha.
- Controversial Enrinching of personal bank accounts with state funds.

I'm Weak Biko........aint writing shii No More.

BOTTOMLINE; The Beautiful Ones aren't yet born! Those That will lead Nigeria right are still chilling in heaven with the angels. Most folks out there in the political scenery are just looking for the proverbial share of the National Cake.
**Dj please play me 'Control - Kendrick Lamar" Rap Just Got Better.... One plate of Nkwobi too biko**
true talk,beautiful ones are not yet born and the ugly ones lyk obj refuse to die

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by farem: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Obasanjo imported curses and jinxes afflicting our leadership into Nigeria when he imported demons in FESTAC 77. He first suffered from them in 1979 and later in 2007 mis hand-overs.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
“Some of you who are condemning the leadership
would get there tomorrow and it will be a
different story. Only very few are actually good,”
he said...... I agree with this statement! I've asked many of my coursemates and friends what they'd do if they were in public office. Your guess is as good as mine: LOOT!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by activeguy: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
It is his family and his tribe that is cursed and definitely not me and my brethren !!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Judas2013: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
activeguy: It is his family and his tribe that is cursed and definitely not me and my brethren !!

Deep down in your mind you know he is telling the truth
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Vitalis13(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
He was quite honest by describing himself as one of the corrupt leaders that has surrounded himself with corrupt minions. Apc and Pdp na de same thief de occupy them. The devil we know is better than the angel we no know. My thoughts.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by AjanleKoko: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
The whole point of this diatribe? undecided
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by inosend: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
I pray for a positive change for the betterment of this country.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by realteflon(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Baba OBJ, i want to take you back to 99 when U̶̲̥̅̊ came out of prision, nd U̶̲̥̅̊ where made the pressident U̶̲̥̅̊ promise nigerians a lot of things that U̶̲̥̅̊ will do name one that U̶̲̥̅̊ did? No matter what the truth must be tell U̶̲̥̅̊ did not even portray a gud father in ur house by sleeping with your son wife, nd U̶̲̥̅̊ re nw telling us that nigerians re jinxed or coursed it is U̶̲̥̅̊ who is jinxed nd coursed not nigerians, in your addministration U̶̲̥̅̊ know hw many millions of doller spend on power, nd up till nw we re still with out light what kind of a leader re U̶̲̥̅̊?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by sexyeve: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
[/color]
chaloner:

http://telegraphng.com/2013/08/obasanjo-says-nigeria-is-cursed-slams-atiku-tinubu/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
d[color=#990000][/[color=#006600]
this man is sick n needs to c a doctor jeez see kettle call in pot black

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by delors(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju: OBJ- Well Said my Nigga! Well Said!!

Of the 100% that daily criticize this country, only 5% are acutally better than those they criticize.. The rest are just Pharisees..
Well said my niggi. With you I concur. Let us see the end result of the so-called new generations, the Festus Keyamo, Soludo and co...
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by dammytosh: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar: this OBJ is a fool - he's directly responsible for the hardship nigerians face today. without a shadow of any doubt, he's the most useless, worthless and idiotic president nigeria has ever had.

in a developed world, he would have been in prison.

Ranting is free.

If they ask you what you would have done better if you were Obasanjo, your brain is probably empty. Why call someone older than your father a fool ?

You are one of the product of this failed generation the man is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by dammytosh: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
obailala: It doesn't matter if baba is on weed
It doesn't matter if baba is senile
It doesn't matter if baba is a fool
It doesn't matter if baba is a kettle calling the pot black

The only thing that matters is that baba has just said a painful truth which we all lament about everyday as Nigerians. The sooner we start focusing our attention on issues instead of people and attacking the message instead of the messenger, the better for our nation. If we read carefully through the report, it would be noted that baba did not even absolve himself of the blame.

Yes the painful truth.

Gani Fawehinmi fought the battle hopelessly. The so called leader of those who will deliver us from PDP has a corrupt, drug ridden, fake academics paper history and they kept quiet because it is ACN and not PDP.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by laughterclub(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Eddris d rapper said naija jagajaga baba u chase him go ghana nw u don tlk ur own.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by crackhaus: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Eneze1: The whole thing is not just about leadership,” he said. “If we talk about good leadership, you should also talk about good followers. If you talk about human right, you should also talk about human duties and obligations. It is sad that after 53 years of independence, we have no leader that we can commend. The problem in Africa is that when one person takes over, he would not see any good thing that his predecessor did. Let us condemn but with caution.”

a lot of people who comment here fail to read this part, they just like throwing insults, if their are bad leaders are their not bad followers too, that's why I totally agree with him since he didn't exclude himself from the bad leaders, a lot of people here that open their mouth to criticize the govt are not better than them which is a simple truth. if you could answer this question sincerely. if you in a position of authority in Nigeria will u be honest and prudent? let us all search our hearts.
And it's a girrrrrll! Another one of those few who read and really understood the tone with which Baba Shege spoke. Thank you lady!
Just know this people, regardless of all the wrongs Obj did and is still doin subtly, the ones old and perceptive enough should know that Obasanjo has never been one to mince words. Granted, the man is an old agbero but he's definitely not an invalid. He's quite smart with words and decisions, which is why he still garners respect from African leaders.

Did anyone hear about how he's starting a farm in Liberia? Yes he is! And guess what, who else but Ellen Johnson Sirleaf to give him the land for that, and he's not even President anymore.

Make una dey talk una own, Baba don talk wetin dey im mind finish.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by omajali2003(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
smiley
scribble: he is very funny. But obasanjo is as much as guilty as some of thecharacters mentioned in his speech.

Seeing as I'm first to comment which is a long time coming, do I make acceptance speech here?

I want to thank the mod for putting this topic on FP. Afam4ev may ur reign be long.

Also want to thank Seun for this his brainchild, Nairaland.

Finally the OP, without whom none of this would be possible.

Oh before I forget, gtbank for allowing me open an account on facebook in less than 10 minutes. God bless Nigeria
You no well! Your speech sounds like that of Ibori.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by deebrain(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA / Christmas: Orji Kalu Feeds 890 Inmates In Kuje (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.