Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu (31874 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2013
Papa Ijabor maybe am one of d past leaders u are refering to . Witch dey call person witch. were was he going when he saw they other witch on dey way? Am only happy that happy knew they are failure ,but nt we d followers.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by jemoke: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2013
love obj .true talk
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2013
I guess OHBEEJAH is tired of buying diesel, Ohhh no, I made mistake. OHBEEJAH owns Sahara Oil worth over 40 billion dollars and uses his surrogates to run the company. He thought we wont know, but I just found out. So, why is the old man complaining ?

When he was sitting on Aso Rock, he enslaved us all, he actually did nothing than fight his perceived enemies. What can I remember than OHBEEJAH did ? He held Lagos State Allocation for a year and it was released to Tinubu, Tinubu became trillionaire overnight.

He imposed sick Yaradua on us, and chose GEJ cos they both can not say 'No' to him (or so he thought). Nigeria is not cursed, the old generation Nigerians are cursed. With GEJ, we are moving fast, we are on the speed. And you OHBEEJAH will see Southern Nigeria rise from the ashes of slavishness to the Glory heights, and Lagos state will also empower the other Western States to wonderful heights while you OHHBEEJAH will be shamed.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Bizibi(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2013
I love that part were he said only a little fraction of the population who is criticisin leaders are good,there are so many hypocrite here i have seen someone criticising govt but he was planning to connive to empty the department association acct in the school i attended,if a person can do that at tha level only God knows wht he will do if he gets a big position tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by omoba007(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2013
The oracle has spoken
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Brightid(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2013
baba iyabor na u curse nija ni?Nigeria is blessed!!!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Lordave: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

OBJ had the opportunity to correct all the mistakes in the past after the military regime between 1983 and 1999. he had the backing of the international community, his was a democratic government. he could have easily succeeded with the right vision and morality, but he fücked it up.

i don't care what his predecessors are doing - OBJ screwed up the foundation from the outset. any house built on a shaky foundation would eventually collapse. what right has OBJ to speak about politics in this country? how many of you guys know OBJ is linked to chicken republic fast food restaurant in nigeria & all the chickens you eat there are from OBJ's farm?
you may be right, though, I care less about his past deeds. Putting the failure of Nigeria democratic government on OBJ's head will only push our current leaders to doing more bad, they will be like 'make I do am, OBJ would be blamed'.

So let's forget about OBJ and his past tricks, lets focus more on how to make our future leaders not to follow his path.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by oneal10: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2013
OBJ IS STILL BETTER THAN TINUBU TILL DATE.
THOUGH OBJ HAS HIS SHORTCOMINGS BUT HE IS STILL ONE OF THE BEST NIGERIA EVER HAD SO FAR.
TINUBU AND OTHERS ARE PURE ROGUE.THEY GIVE ONE AND STEAL BACK SEVEN TO ENRICH THEM SELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES.
EXAMPLE IS WHAT TINUBU IS DOING IN LAGOS.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by lakesider(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2013
The man just spoke the truth .Nigeria is actually what 95% of Nigerians want it to be . Government critics are just hypocrits .check your immediate enviroment, its not different from what happens in Government

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Lordlexy: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2013
ayobase:

Easy!
So fas so good, Obj is still my best president.

Everyone has his/her shortcomings!

OBJ indeed tried for Nigeria.
Because you benefited from his stolen loot. Probably, you are among the cursed youths he talked about. Not me, not my generation. God bless NIGERIA and CURSE to any who openly support cluessness, embezzlement, mismanagement, corruption, impunity, incompetence, imposition and waste on the altar of sentiment, ethnicity and affiliation.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2013
Obasanjo if Nigeria is cursed, na u curse am. Look at d mirror n say dat thing again so u will know say na u curse am. Period.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by moscobabs(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2013
I beg who's OBJ...is he a Comedian?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by mariong(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2013
A good statement emanating ironically from a "bad" mouth.

What OBJ said seems true to me but, coming from him alone undermines everything.

Imagine the devil complaining that hell is too hot because of the sinners taken to hell.

Let's just concentrate on the wheat of his message and ignore the chaff.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by kizito047(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2013
Dis Laff `°•. ¸¸.=)) •°wan` `°•delete.¸¸.•°my` `°•. ¸¸.•°``BBM°``°replace •.¸¸am.•° `°•.¸¸WIF.•=)) =)). 2go°` `°=)) =)) •.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°``°``°•.¸¸.•° obj wit him ppl grin grin
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by obainojazz(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2013
moscobabs: I beg who's OBJ...is he a Comedian?
your mama's lover
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by papil: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2013
I dey laugh
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by kennytidistar(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2013
so it is true, the Yoruba saying, "iyan ogun odun ama jonilowo ".
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by funkybaby(f): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2013
Obasanjo's biggest mistake was forcing the late Yar'Adua on PDP knowing fully well that the man was terminally ill and also handpicking GEJ (of all people) as his VP. those two should NEVER have made it to the PDP preseidential primaries in the first place.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2013
[size=20pt]SIR, AND YOU WENT AFTER IDRIS ABDULKAREEM WHEN HE SAID NIGERIA JAGA JAGA[/size]
angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by eagleeye2: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2013
nadia_SA: Ojb smh

Is he the one with the kidney prob
Abeg go carry kain-kain wash your eye..... it's too early for you to start misbehaving.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2013
eagle,eye:

Abeg go carry kain-kain wash your eye..... it's too early for you to start misbehaving.
angry angry
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by TUMIC(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2013
well in a camp like nation such as this, even mad men can become Prophets.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by judedwriter(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2013
If OBJ says naija is cursed, then he shuld tell us who are exactly behind d curses in dis nation wink but he shld first check himself at his mirror.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Nigerians wake up and support credible men of integrity,they might be far and in-between,but they still exist.
go to www.distributenaija..com for Global headlines,information,and Real Estate updates on properties in Lekki/Victoria Island and Ikoyi axis of Lagos,Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by DESMONDIME1(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2013
Look how a man who got his eyes blocked with a truck pointing sand in another man's eyes.Well OBJ is right about the corruptness of the politicians he mentioned,but he shouldn't fail to know that he was the leader of these people,and probably they copied from him,if he would've been a good leader,then all that wouldn't have happened.God bless Nigeria,we're not cursed.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by gudugudumeje: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2013
OBJ is the curse and cause. His problem is pre-mature ejaculation of the mouth[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Anvaller: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2013
The problem I have with majority comment here is that u are spending more time castigating OBJ and little or no time looking into the reality of his statement. I think the wise thing should have been to examine the truth and consequences of his statement and concentrate on that. He himself did not categorically state that he is not part of the curse.

Why are we always not smart enough to place our priority right? If Tinubu told some truth... 4get that he steals, deal with the truth. If Atiku told some truth, forget that he steals and deal with the truth. By so doing, the truth they are telling will still come back to haunt them because truth is consistent but unfortunately, we are not.

Jaywilzee: Just asking.....was he not among d CURSED leader's

He did not emphasize his exclusion, that means he left that area for u to judge by urself.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2013
People in Nigeria have no respect for leadership.You stay in your house and imagine what someone is doing in his or her house then you write rubbish
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by mickyarams: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2013
He is telling the truth. Nigeria is a cursed country, even if we had Obama as our president Nigeria will still be experiencing the same problems. It's easy for us to acuse our leaders of corruption but we still keep voting for them and wven ordinary Nigerians are corrupt as well, corruption is flowing in our bone marrows.
We all need to go on our knees and beg God for forgiveness from the sins of our fore fathers such as human sacrifice, jungle justice, slave trade etc.......
It took the europeans two world wars with the loss of millions of lives before they got saved from hunger and poverty.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2013
Waiting for the progressive Saint tinubu and his most corrupt entourage called APC to reply OBJ
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by Kei144(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2013
Obasanjo was much better than the military rulers that preceded him. He operated based on the amount of light that existed by the time he ruled. People may easily forget the level of darkness that existed just before his presidency. He was able to increase the light of the nation somewhat. Presidents that come after him are supposed to increase the light further. I think that Johnathan is doing just that.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu by wazobiaN9(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2013
coogar: this OBJ is a fool - he's directly responsible for the hardship nigerians face today. without a shadow of any doubt, he's the most useless, worthless and idiotic president nigeria has ever had.

in a developed world, he would have been in prison.

I don't support OBJ but you do NOT call a man his age and live long. Who is the fool here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magu Can Be Removed When Saraki Becomes Acting President – Falana / Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) / Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.