Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Falling Down Under Anointing? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Falling Down Under Anointing? (25906 Views)

Does Falling Under Anointing Suggests One Has An Evil Spirit? / Why Always Women Falls Under Anointing And Not Men? / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by lharstborn(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Paulscholari grin:
Lol..o boy i dey laff o, this remind me of the church i went to last sunday, when it was time for the anointing impartation, o boy see hw the pastor dey hit head dey go, he gave me one hot slap on my forehead,come see as i stagger if to say he repeat dat slap, o boy na to fall o even without anointin, mak d slap no go repeat itself mak man no go provoke.lol.

grin grin ; grin grin... Seriously?!!!!
Hahahaha!!!!

1 Like

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by bighead1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
One of them even bent ma neck backwards for more than 15 minutes claiming to ba calling out some spirits from my soul. By the time he finished I thought the devil was sitting on ma head with a cushion chair cos ma neck and head was so heavy that I had to stay on the ground for almost one hour, and ther goes my mum she was like "Thank you Jesus" and on ma mind I was like "mum this is fraud"

Most of them tell big fat lies.
But I ni blame them sha....
Nig'gas must eat and men of God must eat. But 99% of them do that by brainwashing the unsuspecting public

2 Likes

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
bknight: Why only africans nigerians!

Confirm electric don shock u b4? I guess not undecided
lol... Sure! wink
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
U will never know how it feels until u experience it..its hard to describe..a point comes u get drunk in the spirit,u feel so light and weigtless,n at dat point u begin to hear God clearly..the holy spirit has a presence and if u are spiritually alert u can feel him in a charged atmosphere,u must open ur heart to experience him and NOTE:fallin under d anointin does nt make u perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by fistonme(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ishilove:
Funny enough it isn't painful. The chair scattering part is as a result as a loss of control over your body. The 'catchers' are usually too far when it happens, so you are at liberty to scatter the chairs around you and trod on a few toes while you're at it tongue.

The temptation to remain 'slain' is there, but eventually, you slowly recover and you have no choice but get up. In my case, I felt shaken to my bone marrows on various occasions, and on one particular occasion, my hands vibrated non-stop for close to forty minutes. After that day, my spiritman was renewed and I felt like three women. However, the cares and troubles of this world distracted me and slowly supressed the fire...and you know the rest sad
kpele!
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Sall(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nonsense
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2013

The camera guy never falls.

1 Like

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by ifyfaith: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
ther is this woman that i know,she is always falling under anointing, once d minister get to the pulpit,even b4 saying anytin,this woman don dey fall scatter everytin o

2 Likes

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by ronalmagic10(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Op, ur post reminds me of a question. Why dont d cameramen nd oda workers fall unda d anointing or is d anointing selective?

1 Like

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Brothers and sisters, I have just one simple question.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by MrAboki: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Falling down under so called anointing is not a sign of rightness with God.

I have seen people who fall under the so called anointing with volcanic tempers , swearing , keep malice and display ungodly behaviour.

We test all anointing by the fruits of the spirit , which means that if you lack kindness , forgiveness , gentleness , holiness and other related attributes , yet you keep falling down under the supposed anointing , you need to test under which spirit's influence you are operating.

Again , anointing is for holiness and the work of God not for show.

2 Likes

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by anitank(f): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
Haha! Seeing this topic, I just remembered what happened to me a few years ago. Lol some pastors sha.

Lemme book this space first. Will gist u guys when I close from work cos I can't type such long epistle with a touch screen phone.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ishilove: I've fallen a couple of times. The feeling is indescribable smiley. It feels like powerful electricity volts. It jolts your spiritman and your physical senses gets scrambled and loses all cordination. The minister didn't even have to touch me; the power of God flowing through the our midst did the touching. I just staggered backwards, scattered all the chairs in my immediate sorroundings and fell yakata like small pikin.

There I lay, slain in the spirit, speaking in tongues and praising the Lord...hallelujah!!! cheesy

Ooookay, lemme not exaggerate... grin

I lay, a writhing mass, slain in the spirit for a couple of minutes. When I recovered, I dusted my body, staggered back to my seat and sat in sober silence for the rest of the service embarassed
na we you de lie to abi sad
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by henryadex(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
GOD CAN NOT BE BOXED, HE WORKS IN DIVERS WAYS IF YOU FALL UNDER THE POWER FOR THE 1ST TIME IT IS O.K
BUT WHEN IT IS BECOMING INCESSANT IT MAY BECOME CANAL AND DEMONIC
IF ALL THE PROPHETS FELL HOW WOULD THEY BE ABLE TO WRITE GODS MESSAGE
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by agb2011(f): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
ronalmagic10: Op, ur post reminds me of a question. Why dont d cameramen nd oda workers fall unda d anointing or is d anointing selective?
It depends on your level of concentration. Cameramen are too distracted by what they are doing; checking the sounds, visual image, etc. their minds are so preoccupied with what they are doing that their spirit man is not connected.
I've never fallen under anointing before but there was a time that I felt dizzy to the point of staggering. The only way I know how to stop it was by distracting myself mostly by thinking of worldly things. Immediately, I got control of my body back. I don't know whether it's right to do that or not.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel: Falling down under so called anointing is not a sign of rightness with God.

I have seen people who fall under the so called anointing with volcanic tempers , swearing , keep malice and display ungodly behaviour.

We test all anointing by the fruits of the spirit , which means that if you lack kindness , forgiveness , gentleness , holiness and other related attributes , yet you keep falling down under the supposed anointing , you need to test under which spirit's influence you are operating.

Again , anointing is for holiness and the work of God not for show.
Ok? But i would have you keep in mind that charisma and character are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by HezronLorraine(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
We don't fall under any annointing in winners.that doesn't stop the Holy Ghost from manifesting in our midst.we still record great signs and wonders.

Moreover,we don't believe in laying of hands.we deal with the spoken word and faith according to the laid down example of christ.

Most miracles he performed were through the spoken word and the expression of faith.

1 Like

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by tonnieblaise(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
one certain vigil,wen d pastor was doin deliverance and anointin 4 d sick,i came out cos i was not feelin too well den,almost evry1 dat came out wit me were fallin down unda d aniontin wen d pastor got to me,mehn d pastor use all im strenght,he pushed,turned and was rounding me all around but me claim strong head i no fall,d pastor use all im power until im taya come shake head...lol

dere was a time local tv stations use 2 air one pastor's healing stuff like dat,and d man of God will just blow breeze and evry1 esp dose in frnt will fall down....i come dey wonder weda d cameraman no dey fall unda anionting

1 Like

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
Ok? But i would have you keep in mind that charisma and character are not the same.

What on earth are you talking about ?
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Ifebazz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Questions I always ask; why is it mostly pastors close allies (that are ladies of cause) fall 'freely' under the anointing? Why do these pastors employ karate chokes & shoves & kicks to make people fall under the anointing? Why do the already prosperous pastors not need to 'dirty' their hands with 'candidates' for the 'anointable falls' by using handkerchiefs & intermediates (lesser pastors), breeze from their mouth while wearing their designer suites of cause? And why is it a big deal that somebody must fall under the anointing giving room for job opportunities like 'catchers'?
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Cahmegga: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ishilove: I've fallen a couple of times. The feeling is indescribable smiley. It feels like powerful electricity volts. It jolts your spiritman and your physical senses gets scrambled and loses all cordination. The minister didn't even have to touch me; the power of God flowing through the our midst did the touching. I just staggered backwards, scattered all the chairs in my immediate sorroundings and fell yakata like small pikin.

There I lay, slain in the spirit, speaking in tongues and praising the Lord...hallelujah!!! cheesy

Ooookay, lemme not exaggerate... grin

I lay, a writhing mass, slain in the spirit for a couple of minutes. When I recovered, I dusted my body, staggered back to my seat and sat in sober silence for the rest of the service embarassed

My dear, how did u know how it felt if u were unconscious?! And erm....this uя explanation really sounds/looks like a scene from a Nollywood movie! LOOL!
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

What on earth are you talking about ?
what in heaven do you guess am talking about? grin Lol
People fall under the anointing because of the anointing, right?
Now you talk about people living un holy lives yet seeming to experience it.
My early post addressed that but i guess you did not get it.
So, can you explain how Samson, who broke his nazarite vows and fornicated still operated under the anointing?
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by judedwriter(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
What we all call "anointing" is just like electricity, but this time heavenly. Like electricity, u can feel it go through ur body, it brings a strange feeling of warmth, coldness, or trembling and sometimes overwhelms ur spirit which results sometimes in falling. The anointing is God's style of touching His people nd solving their problems. Let's not make a mockery of it, it is real.

4 Likes

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by tellwisdom: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
I almost gave one guy uppercut for trying to fall me down by force angry...Guy stop!! stop angry angry
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by MostIncredibleDFirst: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Why is it that 9 in every 10 persons that fall under the "anointing" are women?

1 Like

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by pastorprosper(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
I am a pastor anyone who questions falling under the power should call me 08132358179 seeing they say is believing. I won't touch you, I would just release the annoitung via phone and I assure u, u would go to to s,eep for at least 60minutes. And am waiting, so hurry and dial that number. Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by SwTonia(f): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hv never fell under anointing.bt during worship, prayers their is dis feelng in ma stomach nt pains really dat makes me scream out loud,praising God ,speaking in tongues bt i dnt fall.meanwhile am nt one gud gal oh nd after each incident shame God dey catch me cus everybdy knw me as one very gud bad gal 4 skul
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by ReubenAbati: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
People will always fear what they don't understand.

Coming from a religious angle, what does it mean to 'fall under the anointing?'

What is its usefulness? Does it guantee heaven?

In the meantime, smart fellows, click this link: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnosis

Haleluyah.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by 3ace(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Omo, me I no dey feel anything o. Sometimes sef I dey wonder which kain heart I get sef. Even d altar call wey some men of God dey do sef no dey move me. Maybe na because I nefa release mysef go dat spiritual level.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by blaise26abj(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mr Aboki: Exorcism mode activated..

Crusade name:: Devil May cry... angry

#ALL DEMONS COMEOUT!!!

LWKMD. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
pastor prosper :
I am a pastor anyone who questions falling under the power should call me 08132358179 seeing they say is believing. I won't touch you, I would just release the annoitung via phone and I assure u, u would go to to s,eep for at least 60minutes. And am waiting, so hurry and dial that number. Jesus is Lord.
*yimu*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / Ijaw Traditional Worshippers Hold End Of Year Thanksgiving In The River (Photos) / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.