Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Falling Down Under Anointing? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Falling Down Under Anointing? (25904 Views)

Does Falling Under Anointing Suggests One Has An Evil Spirit? / Why Always Women Falls Under Anointing And Not Men? / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
I have fallen under the anointing as a young believer but as i grew older in Christ i realized demons also manifest such and some men of God seek powers from the underworld to attract people to the church because they know how fickle the human mind is. They only believe what they see.

Several years now in Christendom, i am not moved by it all because Holy Spirit does not create chaotic environment, rather works with us to give God the Glory.

Have you Nairalanders seen where Olokun worshipers are praising and dancing at their shrines? They also stagger and fall when they are in the 'spirit'.

Lets all be careful and read our bibles diligently.
Thank you. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Emmyk(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
I'm yet to fall. But I have seen it happen to alot. Infact, some will start screaming. Even shouting on you at times, that you cant take such demonic spirit away from 'em. Oju tiri.....
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ibhamen: I have fallen under the anointing as a young believer but as i grew older in Christ i realized demons also manifest such and some men of God seek powers from the underworld to attract people to the church because they know how fickle the human mind is. They only believe what they see.

Several years now in Christendom, i am not moved by it all because Holy Spirit does not create chaotic environment, rather works with us to give God the Glory.

Have you Nairalanders seen where Olokun worshipers are praising and dancing at their shrines? They also stagger and fall when they are in the 'spirit'.

Lets all be careful and read our bibles diligently.
Thank you. smiley

1000 likes.

smiley
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
I laugh at this christians, very strange religion, Mystery Babylon hmmm
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

1000 likes.

smiley
you ignored my questions again? Smh
As for what the young man typed, i already addressed it in the second page.

2 Likes

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by nelsus001: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
people are fallin under charm not anionting stop using d name of anionting 2 decieve people in churches abeg
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by polosky: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=Ishilove]I've fallen a couple of times. The feeling is indescribable smiley. It feels like powerful electricity volts. It jolts your spiritman and your physical senses gets scrambled and loses all cordination. The minister didn't even have to touch me; the power of God flowing through the our midst did the touching. I just staggered backwards, scattered all the chairs in my immediate sorroundings and fell yakata like small pikin.

There I lay, slain in the spirit, speaking in tongues and praising the Lord...hallelujah!!! cheesy

Ooookay, lemme not exaggerate... grin

I lay, a writhing mass, slain in the spirit for a couple of minutes. When I recovered, I dusted my body, staggered back to my seat and sat in sober silence for the rest of the service :-
Amen!
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
This thing is psychological, people have Been programed
Mentally to think that a mysterious power of the "holy ghost" has Come upon them whenever their emotional psych is Been triggered. Why do the Choir perform soul melodies when the pastor is about to release the power on the people? Ever listened to soft christian songs and just feel like the holy spirit has Befallen you? Its Not the "holy spirit" its your emotional mind that has Been triggered making you feel this rush flowing through your Veins and you lots are led to believe that is the power of the "holy ghost".

Fyi: i get that rush flowing through my Veins whenever i listen to good rap songs, i know the gullible ones amongst you would quickly tag me satanic..funny enough i dont Believe in satan for "it is only But a mythical Creation"
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Burger01(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
O boi, I didn't fall under any anointing but fell from a dirty slap a certain pastor dished me in an holy ghost programme in one church in Ogudu. I tear race comot that church and never to return again..

sad
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by proudlyAfrica(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
jackbauersballs:

You were hypnotised my friend...That's why you cannot describe it. lol
How can you be 'speaking in tongues' but cannot describe who or what you were communicating with?

I've attended shows where Grown men were hypnotized to believe they were chickens...and they actually squawked and clucked about on stage when a piece of music was played cheesy

Some people are more open to suggestion and subliminals....seems like you fall into that bracket...

That's good for me sha...meaning toasting you no go hard grin grin grin
.....hahhahahahah guy u be mumu ooo.....(just joking)
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Glamglam: I don't fall however Does that mean anointing no dey catch me? Lol.

Thanks

You are not given to self deceit. Watch. They will soon 'drive' you out of that church. You remind them they are fake. Anyway the Almighty will most likely find this silliness amusing.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by PatAkpos: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
1. Most preachers feel that when they conduct an anointing service, people must fall down. Why? Does this proof anything? 2. Although ushers are not expected to fall down during services, has anyone noticed that THEY NEVER FALL? Are they stronger than the anointing? I overheard some ushers making jests of people who fell down during a service & since then I don't make that mistake! 3. Just imagine the preacher saying that he got the revelation that 8 people in the congregation will receive great financial blessings & the holy spirit will pick them out;there are some religious zealots who will always fall just to be among the * 8 people* & there are those who make falling down a habit. 4. If u don't fall down, does it mean that ur prayers have not been heard or u are no better than the man who fell down? Every man should judge himself.

2 Likes

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by joe4christ(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Yet you cannot describe to me this great lucidity you now possess... grin

A blind woman describing the house in front of her to a deaf man...in a loud voice grin grin grin

hehehehe you got me there. Lol!
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by UIA04(f): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
didnt believe it til it happened to me in one of dr dk olukoya program he didnt have touch me its a beautiful feeling when the holyghost takes control

2 Likes

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Where In God's Name Is Goshen?
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Jiteshell(f): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
For me, you do not need to necessarily fall wen the anointn cmes on you. I have once, i was determined to not fall or even shake but at a point, i lost control and started walking backwards in circles, at that point, i was still resisting so i was falling and standing over and over again. Until my body just couldnt control itself any longer.
Anyway, i believe, if u are to fall, u wud surely
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Ayatullah(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ishilove: I've fallen a couple of times. The feeling is indescribable smiley. It feels like powerful electricity volts. It jolts your spiritman and your physical senses gets scrambled and loses all cordination. The minister didn't even have to touch me; the power of God flowing through the our midst did the touching. I just staggered backwards, scattered all the chairs in my immediate sorroundings and fell yakata like small pikin.

There I lay, slain in the spirit, speaking in tongues and praising the Lord...hallelujah!!! cheesy

Ooookay, lemme not exaggerate... grin

I lay, a writhing mass, slain in the spirit for a couple of minutes. When I recovered, I dusted my body, staggered back to my seat and sat in sober silence for the rest of the service embarassed

If you want to know the secret of what happened to you that day, get the VIDEO CD of former Pastor Mathew Oyewole, now a Muslim with the name Moshood Oyewole. The title of the VIDEO CD is ISLAM, THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION.

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by abu0710102013: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
I just dey pass. "the day of judgement is a fixed date" Q78 vs 17
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by bayodaniel: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
@frosbel,didnt u read in ur bible when they went to arrest jesus that that fell after he said "here am i".
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by henryvirus(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
as 4 me,av neva fallen down,even though ppl around me fall left and ryt.i rememba wen i was about 15yrs of age wen my mum took me 4 deliverance(was a terror in my childhood,so d devil nided 2 b castout of melol) na two pastors handle me dat day. D 1st pastor pushed n pushed i didnt budge..didnt evn feel anytn. Den both pastors had to push my forehead dts wen i staggered frm d force n opened my eyes. I was jez laffn insyd den. C as tongues dey flow. Atlast dey left me wen i didnt fall. I tink pastor push ppl wiv force dts y dey fall. i dnt tink tz biblical either,
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by walex2bad(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
I noticed dat only qals fall dwn durinq dat session.. AM I d only one noticinq diz??
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by robonski16: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
I remember when I went to a church for an annointing service.. As the service was going on I felt something hit me like an electric volt, I resisted it because back then as a guy man I been they claim tupac "thug life" and all those things stuff..

The next thing I noticed my knees where shaking and I fell down flat under the anointing.. The feeling was awsome my spirit was aglow and since then I have been a follower of JESUS CHRIST.. Praise God

6 Likes

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by NET1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Falling down under the Anointing is real. It happens and it is a sign of empowerment from God (by the power of the Holy Spirit) to his children for greater works.

However, this is not to say that 'Every Fall' is authorized by the Holy Spirit. The Bible in may verses made references to this experience - example is the one cited by idnoble (the experience of the Roman Soldiers when they came to arrest Jesus).

However, only God chooses those he endues with Power. The Bible clearly tells that in the last days, many people will try to deceive the elect of God by using many fraudulent practices - some even mimicking the acts of God. So, I will NOT be surprised if some people have perfected the Art of faking the Acts of God - such as Falling down under the Anointing or Speaking-in-Tongues.

.NET
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
UIA04: didnt believe it til it happened to me in one of dr dk olukoya program he didnt have touch me its a beautiful feeling when the holyghost takes control
The last one that happened to me was also in Dr Olukoya's programme. That man is a man on fire
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
robonski16: I remember when I went to a church for an annointing service.. As the service was going on I felt something hit me like an electric volt, I resisted it because back then as a guy man I been they claim tupac "thug life" and all those things stuff..

The next thing I noticed my knees where shaking and I fell down flat under the anointing.. The feeling was awsome my spirit was aglow and since then I have been a follower of JESUS CHRIST.. Praise God
That is it: it's electric!! That's the only adjective I can think of to describe it.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ishilove:
That is it: it's electric!! That's the only adjective I can think of to describe it.
lol... Those being healed say they feel warmth, others coolness. The sensation varies. cheesy
BTW, where is Goshen? I have not seen him on the thread since noon.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by robonski15(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ishilove:

Exactly my whole body was vibrating, I could not stand up for some minutes.. God arrested me there and then to use me for his glory.. Am a living testimony of Gods transformation power in my life..
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by avalontony(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
sometimes what you have never experinced in your life, u will end up saying its fake. well, i have not gone down or thrown down during prayer or worship, but i have felt the tingling sensations all over my body, sometimes its vibrates so much. but during my youth service, we went for rural rugged in deken community gokana lga rivers state, and i was praying for people that came out for alter call, as i laid my hands on them, some ot them fell down, i did not apply force or push anyone down. it was my first time of experincing such.... and i give all glory to Jesus..........(i love Him so much).

2 Likes

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Glamglam(f): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
avalontony: sometimes what you have never experinced in your life, u will end up saying its fake. well, i have not gone down or thrown down during prayer or worship, but i have felt the tingling sensations all over my body, sometimes its vibrates so much. but during my youth service, we went for rural rugged in deken community gokana lga rivers state, and i was praying for people that came out for alter call, as i laid my hands on them, some ot them fell down, i did not apply force or push anyone down. it was my first time of experincing such.... and i give all glory to Jesus..........(i love Him so much).

What? shocked You made people fall? Can you say if they were mostly female?
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Chiopatra: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Goshen360: The people that fire sat upon them on the day of Pentecost didn't fall. If these people are falling under laying on of hands, what will happen when fire sit on them like the day of Pentecost? Tell them to take the 'catchers' behind those falling away and let's see if they will continue to fall.

It's because they position catchers behind those falling that makes them continue to fall. If most of them without catchers fall and hit his\her head of the ground, they will learn self control in a hard way. The spirit of a prophet is subject to a prophet.
u be goat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / Ijaw Traditional Worshippers Hold End Of Year Thanksgiving In The River (Photos) / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.