Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Falling Down Under Anointing? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Falling Down Under Anointing? (25910 Views)

Does Falling Under Anointing Suggests One Has An Evil Spirit? / Why Always Women Falls Under Anointing And Not Men? / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
^
you could have simply ignored him. He did not seem to speak in humily.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by thorpido(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135: ^
you could have simply ignored him. He did not seem to speak in humily.
Yea I could have ignored him but he wouldn't know there's something wrong in the way he wrote if someone does not point it out.

1 Like

Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by kimco(m): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2013
thorpido: Yea I could have ignored him but he wouldn't know there's something wrong in the way he wrote if someone does not point it out.
He cud've calibrated his post differently but to an extent he's got a point.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 3:13am On Aug 17, 2013
Coldfeet: I have fallen just once! During a deliverance session at the WONDER CITY Church of late Gab Oduyemi! NOBODY touched me!! And I fell flawlessly to the tiled floor like a leaf, feeling no pains whatsoever! screaming and writhing and spewing incoherent words! Those that where around me had to shift (so I was told later) cos they said I looked different!!! I believe in the powers of the Holy Spirit taking hold of someone even though there are a whole lots of charlatans and actors out there. Am a witness! Am a prove.
u were under a demonic influence, i can take you to the book of Ezekiel and show you that when the Holy Spirit posesses someone they dont do all those bizarre things u pagan Christians do
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 3:19am On Aug 17, 2013
jude d writer: What we all call "anointing" is just like electricity, but this time heavenly. Like electricity, u can feel it go through ur body, it brings a strange feeling of warmth, coldness, or trembling and sometimes overwhelms ur spirit which results sometimes in falling. The anointing is God's style of touching His people nd solving their problems. Let's not make a mockery of it, it is real.
the Holy Spirit and demons were all created out of Energy, whether in the flesh or on the Spirit their electric magnetic field impacts/consumes us
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 17, 2013
trolling: u were under a demonic influence, i can take you to the book of Ezekiel and show you that when the Holy Spirit posesses someone they dont do all those bizarre things u pagan Christians do
dont be in a haste to conclude. I can also show that it was of God!
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 17, 2013
trolling: the Holy Spirit and demons were all created out of Energy, whether in the flesh or on the Spirit their electric magnetic field impacts/consumes us
Away with that thought. The Holy Spirit was never created. What proof do you have that demons were created from energy? Because God in my bible was silent on that. So what proof do you have.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 3:33am On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135:
dont be in a haste to conclude. I can also show that it was of God!
abeg go sit dan for one place, i can define anointing to you guys and it aint none of this gibberish u Christians are talking about....
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 3:36am On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135:
Away with that thought. The Holy Spirit was never created. What proof do you have that demons were created from energy? Because God in my bible was silent on that. So what proof do you have.
who told you He was silent about it?why should i teach or show you in the script where it says so,i would only be casting my pearls away to your indoctrinated mind,its in the book of Psalms if u wanna know,its my sabbath and i dont wanna argue but if u wanna go there im a Pharisee in the word
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 17, 2013
Here
[b]trolling:[/b]u pagan Christians do
Care to explain;
1. Who are pagan christians?
2. What do they do?
3. Give a link to where the expression "pagan christians" can be found in the word".
Thank you!
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 17, 2013
trolling: abeg go sit dan for one place, i can define anointing to you guys and it aint none of this gibberish u Christians are talking about....
Too much knowledge that should not be queried? Besides, thats not what i even asked. cheesy
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 3:39am On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135: Here

Care to explain;
2. What do they do?
3. Give a link to where the expression "pagan christians" can be found in the word".
Thank you!
Have you heard of Horus?
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 17, 2013
trolling: who told you He was silent about it?why should i teach or show you in the script where it says so,i would only be casting my pearls away to your indoctrinated mind,its in the book of Psalms if u wanna know,its my sabbath and i dont wanna argue but if u wanna go there im a Pharisee in the word
Holy Spirit was created? What junk! Prove it bro...
Oh! And i see... You add that you are a pharisee. Ok. Thanks for the info. That helps me know who i am conversing with. But for now, prove it!
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 17, 2013
trolling: Have you heard of Horus?
A NLander bears that name. Are you referring to him. Or one of those gods?
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Ayatullah(m): 3:44am On Aug 17, 2013
thorpido: Listen to yourself....she was held captive and she converted.
How was islam spread by Muhammed and how was it spread by Uthman dan Fodio in northern Nigeria?Was it not by the sword?Holding people captive and subdueing them to accept islam?You don't expect people to convert under such conditions?

It shows how lazy you are, if you had google search as advised, then you will see she did not convert to Islam in captivity, but after 3 years, she spent less than 20 days with the Taliban, so for your information she was not forced, but she read the Quran, because she want to know and not a lazy fellow like you. For your information she was a Sunday School Teacher as a Christian
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 3:48am On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135:
A NLander bears that name. Are you referring to him. Or one of those gods?
google is your friend? Remember in Deuteronomy 4:19,we are instructed not to worship the host of the heaven,now what is the host of heaven?
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 17, 2013
^
do not derail the thread pls. The thread bears a different topic from what you are discussing. You might as well start a new thread to discuss that.
Thank you.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 3:50am On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135:
Holy Spirit was created? What junk! Prove it bro...
Oh! And i see... You add that you are a pharisee. Ok. Thanks for the info. That helps me know who i am conversing with. But for now, prove it!
i'll give you the script to read,now if u have spirit of truth which i doubt then you wont debate it...read Psalms 104:4
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 17, 2013
trolling: google is your friend? Remember in Deuteronomy 4:19,we are instructed not to worship the host of the heaven,now what is the host of heaven?
1. I am having a conversation with a human being and not with google. So you will do well to explain better.
2. What do you mean by worshipping the host of heaven?
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 17, 2013
trolling: i'll give you the script to read,now if u have spirit of truth which i doubt then you wont debate it...read Psalms 104:4
lol.... Are you scared? Okkk... I think you mis interpreted that verse. Should i show you two ways here?
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 3:58am On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135: Here

Care to explain;
2. What do they do?
Thank you!
And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshiped the sun toward the east.Ezekiel 8:16. now correlate this to Sun day worship,you pagans worship the Sun and the Sun god when you worship on Sunday,a day dedicated to the "lightbearer", the morning sun, the son of the morning,the "illuminated" one, the "illuminati",even Jay Z dedicated a song to Lucifer,google son of the morning by Jay z
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 4:00am On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135:
lol.... Are you scared? Okkk... I think you mis interpreted that verse. Should i show you two ways here?
thats all i gat to say dont fear of nothing except my Creator.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 4:01am On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135:
1. I am having a conversation with a human being and not with google. So you will do well to explain better.
2. What do you mean by worshipping the host of heaven?
common men...i thought u knew the script so well,so you dont know that the host of heaven are heavenly bodies
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 4:03am On Aug 17, 2013
its a wrap....speak not in the ears of a fool for he will despise your wisdom....make i observe my shabbath wink
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 17, 2013
trolling: And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshiped the sun toward the east.Ezekiel 8:16. now correlate this to Sun day worship,you pagans worship the Sun and the Sun god when you worship on Sunday,a day dedicated to the "lightbearer", the morning sun, the "illuminated" one, the "illuminati"
you might as well say i should not pray on sunday because i pray to the sun god. That explanation holds no water. All days belongs to the Lord. Bible says, "This is the day the LORD has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in
it.". Psalm 118:24.
The Lord owns the day and not the sun god, not even the devil. And therefore, i can worship anyday.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 17, 2013
trolling: its a wrap....speak not in the ears of a fool for he will despise your wisdom....make i observe my shabbath wink
1. Am definitely not a fool.
2. You leaving the thread now implies two things. Either you dont have sufficient scripture to prove your point or you are scampering away. Which ever way.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 17, 2013
trolling: thats all i gat to say dont fear of nothing except my Creator.
Very well then. I bid you to stay and prove what you believe.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 17, 2013
trolling: common men...i thought u knew the script so well,so you dont know that the host of heaven are heavenly bodies
i knew. I was trying to get the correlation you were trying to build. Too early for name calling.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 17, 2013
Wonders!
Came, stated his thoughts and hurried off.
Hmhmm... It is well.
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by drchingy: 4:20am On Aug 17, 2013
Ishilove: I've fallen a couple of times. The feeling is indescribable smiley. It feels like powerful electricity volts. It jolts your spiritman and your physical senses gets scrambled and loses all cordination. The minister didn't even have to touch me; the power of God flowing through the our midst did the touching. I just staggered backwards, scattered all the chairs in my immediate sorroundings and fell yakata like small pikin.

There I lay, slain in the spirit, speaking in tongues and praising the Lord...hallelujah!!! cheesy

Ooookay, lemme not exaggerate... grin

I lay, a writhing mass, slain in the spirit for a couple of minutes. When I recovered, I dusted my body, staggered back to my seat and sat in sober silence for the rest of the service embarassed

Sounds very much like an oorgaassmmic episode to me
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 4:46am On Aug 17, 2013
How shall I pardon you for this? your children have forsaken me, and sworn by them that are no gods: when I had fed them to the full, they then committed adultery, and assembled themselves by troops in the harlots' houses. Isaiah 5:7. what is the broad and wide way that leads to destruction, so where do people flock and troop to on the day of the Sun called sunday just as all the days of the week are named after pagan gods
Re: Falling Down Under Anointing? by trolling(m): 5:13am On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135:
You were in Eden, the garden of God. Every kind of precious stone covered you: carnelian, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and emerald. Your mountings and settings were crafted in gold; they were prepared on the day you were created. Ezekiel 28:13-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / "Woman Vomits Lizard" During Bishop Sam Zuga Water Ministration In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.