Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks (29185 Views)

Buhari Invites Jonathan To Presidential Villa / N’assembly Invites Jonathan,sultan,oritsejafor,over Rising Terrorism ! / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by dad007(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Chrisabig:

Sometimes we nigerian talk nonsence, the usa are far better than nigerian, why we go to school is to lean and listing so you can understand and correct your mistake, good luck will be good luck and can never be you or me, every human has a style of life, check your self well and you will understand. WHAT ABOUT THE MAN THAT SLEPT WITH ALL IBO WOMAN AND FORGET IS BRAIN, FORGETING IS A MARRIED MAN WITH KIDS. WHAT DO YOU CALL A MAN LIKE HIM?
I wlll CALL HIM A FOOL AND HE IS A FOOL.I ONLY DISLIKE THOSE WHO HAVE LOOTED AND STILL LOOTING AND KILLING OUR DEAR COUNTRY.I LOVE MY COUNTRY,A COUNTRY OF GREAT PEOPLE BUT RULE BY FOOLS.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by capip120(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
NOBODY summons the president of the USA....he may contact a country to go there or invite them to the US, but its never the US president being summoned by any other president, and Nigeria will not be the first to do so.

Taa comot for road joor! Him na God? Nonsense
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
GEJ is really a sharp guy. When obama ignore Nigeria in his recent African tour, a lot of the opposition use that against the president but as a sharp guy the president kept his peace and made one of the smartest political move ever: he visited china, american arc enemy. Now see the result - obama is begging for reconcilation.
Fresh air till 2019.
Team GEJ

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Wininlight(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
Judas2013:

Is she talking to her gateman? Oh it's president Jonathan !!!
The way some of this landers speak reveals the extent of their ignorance n Claiming to knw well makes them foolish. In international relations there is an existing ORDER going against it is @ the detriment of yur state, you only play along with the terrain of intl politics. Plsssss leave President Johnathan alone he is an african man with unique ideosyncracy.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by demelza: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Maladroit buffoon n a primitive foooool, Nigeria is not betta than any of da country Obama visited. He doesn't want to sleep in darkness wen he cums to Nigeria so he went to Ghana. Is dat a phucking crime? Kwasiaaaaaaaaaaaaa Aboaaaaaaaaaa like u grin cheesy
Who release this one?
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Maladroit buffoon n a primitive foooool, Nigeria is not betta than any of da country Obama visited. He doesn't want to sleep in darkness wen he cums to Nigeria so he went to Ghana. Is dat a phucking crime? Kwasiaaaaaaaaaaaaa Aboaaaaaaaaaa like u grin cheesy
I trust u're a Ghanaian . So . .u mean to say..Ghana/Kenya is better than Nigeria Haha..I laugh in swahili.. The population of Ghana is not even close to the population of people residing In Lagos ONLY...not even half o. Imagine..if Ghana had about 160Million people..hehe..it woulda been the POOREST country in Africa...quote me POOREST! It's not like Electricity in Ghana stays upto 24hrs a day...there are Places in Nigeria where there's electricity for upto 18hrs a day..that's why it's a ''DEVELOPING COUNTRY'' chale...so next time..when comparing NIGERIA..the GIANT of africa with another country...abbeeeeg don't even call Ghana.. #peace !

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Chrisabig:

TRY TO BE ASHAMED OF YOUR LIFE, THAT MAN JOE HAS ALL ITS TAKE TO BE MY PRESSIDENT. FOR SO MANY YEARS WE ARE GOING BACK AND BACK, WE JUST STAND STILL LIKE TREE, HE MADE THING MOVING, I LOVE JOE AND I SEE THINGS, I MEAN GOOD THINGS THAT WILL MAKE U AND ME NEVER FORGET JOE, watch and see.

I'm afraid if your life is moving under President Ebele Jonathan its definatly moving backward. It is evident that you life is chaotic like bokor haram, at a standstill like ASUU & ASUP, Irregullar like PHCN, Moribund like the Nigerian Roads, Deadly like the avaition Industry, concentrated like umemployment in Nigeria, erractic like the Telecommunication/ Communication industry, porous like the security Sector, corrupted like the national Assembly,dead like the agricultural Sector, corrupted like Oil subdsidy, scarce like Peace and yet in all these Jonathan is still ur president!!!!!!

Its clear u are one of those bush boys who have never travlled before. You better go and watch TV to see what the outside world looks like.

I sorrry sorry for your life (singing Fela Anikulapo Kuti)

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Chrisabig:

Sometimes we nigerian talk nonsence, the usa are far better than nigerian, why we go to school is to lean and listing so you can understand and correct your mistake, good luck will be good luck and can never be you or me, every human has a style of life, check your self well and you will understand. WHAT ABOUT THE MAN THAT SLEPT WITH ALL IBO WOMAN AND FORGET IS BRAIN, FORGETING IS A MARRIED MAN WITH KIDS. WHAT DO YOU CALL A MAN LIKE HIM?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
PS: I am not xenophobic and I have absolutely no reason to Hate Ghana... One LOVE..ONE BLOOD..ONE AFRICA. I just hate it when they talk rubbish..last time I checked..their population was about 20million or so grin... How can u even compare ..
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Anaegboka(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Is it terrorism or gay rights that he wants to talk about? They don't have our interest at heart simple.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Blazeicon: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
obama vs gudluck.. Negotiation tinz
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin

Please stop laughing at Mr President cos of the way he stood when listening to Hilary. He is our leader so please show some respect. I know Yoruba people respect elders so please prove it here too.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Standing5: Tell him u don't give damn.

Who dash am Liver?

But wait o! With emough sip of his usual Kainkain Liver go come jorr!!!
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Wsdm: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lil princey: I see this as a positive devolpment to our county. If ur a boko haram member u beta quit now the U.S army don't play wit terrorist o
... And which war just name one that the U.S. aggression have won against the so-called terrorist?
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hilary clinton stood too close to gej which necesitated him putting his hands backwards.
All gej haters una hatred go kill una.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nazirano(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
In the land of boko haram nd in the time of fuel subsidy, the future of a great nation lies on the shoulder of a clueless president, and his name is ..............
i no call anybody o.

2 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Wsdm: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Acecube: OBAMA WE DON'T WANT YOU we want Xi Jinping grin
Do you mean to write 11 Jinpings?
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Chrisabig:

TRY TO BE ASHAMED OF YOUR LIFE, THAT MAN JOE HAS ALL ITS TAKE TO BE MY PRESSIDENT. FOR SO MANY YEARS WE ARE GOING BACK AND BACK, WE JUST STAND STILL LIKE TREE, HE MADE THING MOVING, I LOVE JOE AND I SEE THINGS, I MEAN GOOD THINGS THAT WILL MAKE U AND ME NEVER FORGET JOE, watch and see.

shocked shocked shocked who is this trader
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by searay(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
I don't know why most NLders are so dull like this. Last I check INVITATION is not the same thing as SUMMON.
==========================
in·vi·ta·tion [in-vi-tey-shuhn]
- noun
1. act of requesting the presence or participation of a person or persons
2. written or spoken form of such a request
3. something offered as a suggestion
4. attraction or incentive; allurement

Synonyms: allurement, appeal, attraction, begging, bid
Origin:
1590–1600;< Linvītātiōn-(s. ofinvītātiō), equiv. toinvītāt(us) (ptp. ofinvītāreto invite) +-iōn- -ion
==========================
sum·mon LINK0
[-uhn]
- verb (used with object)
1. to order to appear
2. to gather together
Synonyms: arouse, ask, assemble, beckon, beep
Origin:
1175–1225;< MLsummonéreto summon, L: to remind unofficially, suggest, equiv. tosum- sum-+monéreto remind, warn; r. MEsomonen< OFsemondre,somondre< VL*summonere,Lsummonére,as above
Source:
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2011.
===========YIELD===========
Judging from most of the comments here, I can boldly say that the problem of Nigeria is ILLITERACY. Being able to read and write does not make one literate.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Fab4succex: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Hmmmm..Mr man,are u sure u understøod what u wrote...I believe u really made a mistake..Check,think and ask that u may understand.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
ayodeji752: Nonsense! Jonathan shld be d one to invite obama. Inferiority
But nigerians tire me o. U want to invite Obama, are u civilized? Which major company or manufactured(refined totally finished product to world acceptable standard) product nigeria supplies to D world? Which infastruct do u ppl have? How is D standard of living in Nigeria? Are D govt geniue, wht criteria do u have to put forth, any thing to show D world will miss if nigeria stops it production. We cant even supply machinanries to other africa countries, we are nt even food sufficient, were do we start to list problems.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by WorldwarIII: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pataki: Jonathan the kindergarten school headboy. grin Obama the headmaster needs you immediately!

You see your disgraceful life......I hope he does not disgrace himself again. And please keep madam shepopo at home oh.

Chei! See our oga patapata receiving instructions from an ordinary secretary with rapt attention .. He even kept his hands behind his back! Is he a "learner "president?? Trust obama to have his hands in his pockets... Which way nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Wsdm: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
3ace: That is what we call being proactive. Not sure about this but I think USA is one of the most hated countries by terrorist organisations in the world. Obama knows that if Boko Haram is allowed to thrive and expand in Nigeria, it is only a matter of time when they will start attacking USA. So, you see why it is also their own headache.
Terrorism: the use of violence such as bombing , shooting or kidnapping to obtain political demands- advance learners dictionary.
Considering the number of unarmed people killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Syria, Libya, Hiroshima, Nagasaki and host of others killed by the Americans; except the above meaning of terrorism have changed, Americans are the original Terrorist in the world. Just like what is happening now in Egypt; a military coup and the UN is looking the other way, by the time the Muslim brotherhood start retaliating they will start to shout terrorist.
GEJ can go ahead to romance with them, afterall, they share thesame ideology- CAPITALISM. But mind you that America have permanent interest and no permanent friends.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Acecube: OBAMA WE DON'T WANT YOU we want Xi Jinping grin
u compatriot of crime. D ppl who understand D ojoro language, who give quantity nt quality. Who are nt jew men. It baffles Y it is only china that can build our project, south korea is there, others are there, but we only invite china and complain of cost. But our can go to the white countries, buy houses and cars frm them with D same money that seems inadequate.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by walex2bad(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
>FASHOLA IS WORKING
>GOODLUCK IS LOOKING
>AMOSUN IS DESTROYING
>PATIENCE IS TALKING
>BOKO HARAM IS BOMBING
>PIPLINES ARE BREAKING >PLANES ARE CRASHING
>ACCIDENT ARE RAMPANT
>ASUU IS STRIKING
>PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING
>AND U ARE PINGING SO WHO IS PRAYING FOR
NIGERIA
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Jordanmusa(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mr president sir! My humble advice is this, MAKE YOU NO GO ANYWIA, SIDON HIA MAKE POTUS COME! Shikenan!
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
I DONT KNOW WAT ALL OF US WILL BE IN NIGERIA. BUT I STRONGLY BELIEF DAT NON OF THIS PEOPLE WHO INSULT JONATAN EVERY DAY WILL BECOME SENIOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA TALK OF BEEN A PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. ONE THING WE FAIL TO RECOGNISE IS DAT IT PLEASES GOD TO MAKE JONATAN NIGERIAN PRESIDENT. IS NOT HE DAT WILLET OR RUNNETH BUT BY THE MERCY OF GOD ALMIGHTY. GOD HAVE ORDAINED HIM ABOVE THOSE DAT FEEL DAT THEY ARE THE MOST QUALIFY CANDIDATE. THE EARLIER WE RECOGNISE DAT JONATAN IS OUR HEAD IN NIGERIA THE BEST FOR ALL OF US. INSTEAD OF CRITISIZING HIM LETS ALL PRAY TO GOD WHO ELECTED HIM TO GIVE HIM WISDOM AND UNDASTANDING TO LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND. NO MATTER WAT WE DO OF SAY IF IT PLEASES GOD JONATAN WE RULE US LONG ACROSS 2019. NO MATTER HOW POPULAR ACHEBE,SOYINKA,IBB,OBJ ET.AL ARE, OBAMA CAN NT INVITE THEM TO WHITE HOUSE TO DISCUSS NIGERIA AND AFRICAN ISSUES BKOS THEY ARE NOT NIGERIAN LEADER FOR NOW. THERE IS NOTING WRONG IF AMERICAN PRESIDENT INVITE NIGERIAN PRESIDO TO WHITE HOUSE. ONES AGAIN LEADERSHIP IS A DIVINE INSTITUTION IS NOT MAN MADE AND THE INHERITOR DO NT MEET ALL THE CRITERIA THAT MEN LOOK UPON BT HENCE FAVORED BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD NOTINGT WE STAND ON DAT INDIVIDUAL WAY TO LEADERSHIP. "BIBLE SAYS SURELY THEY SHALL GATHER FOR YOU BUT BKOS THEIR GATHERING IS NOT APROVE BY GOD THEY SHALL SCATTER" MY FELLOW NIGERIANS HENCE WE WERE UNABLE TO STOP JONATAN IN 2011 PLS LETS PRAY TO GOD TO USE HIM AND BLESS OUR DEAREST NATION. N/B DAT SO MANY THINGS HAVE GONE WRONG MANY YEARS AGO B4 JONATAN STEP IN AS OUR PRESIDENT. WAT WE NEED NOW IS PRAYER AND TO SUPPORT HIM B4 2015 COMES. HAUSA,IGBO AND YORUBA LET US PRAY 4 OUR DEAR NATION. JONATAN IS TRYING TO IMPROVE NIGERIA BELIEF ME "NOBODY BAG IS BETTER" NT BUHARI WHO HATE DEMOCRACY NOR TINUBU THE LOOTER NOR EL ROFAI THE THIEF NOR ATIKU THE THIEF NON.........."NOBODY BAG IS BETTER" One love . I love u all., INSTEAD OF CALLING JONATAN NAMES PLS PRAY FOR HIM.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
Jehovah Shalom:

I'm afraid if your life is moving under President Ebele Jonathan its definatly moving backward. It is evident that you life is chaotic like bokor haram, at a standstill like ASUU & ASUP, Irregullar like PHCN, Moribund like the Nigerian Roads, Deadly like the avaition Industry, concentrated like umemployment in Nigeria, erractic like the Telecommunication/ Communication industry, porous like the security Sector, corrupted like the national Assembly,dead like the agricultural Sector, corrupted like Oil subdsidy, scarce like Peace and yet in all these Jonathan is still ur president!!!!!!

Its clear u are one of those bush boys who have never travlled before. You better go and watch TV to see what the outside world looks like.

I sorrry sorry for your life (singing Fela Anikulapo Kuti)
i like ur intellect, pionting out D facts that nigerians seems too backward to consider.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
nwekesimon68: I DONT KNOW WAT ALL OF US WILL BE IN NIGERIA. BUT I STRONGLY BELIEF DAT NON OF THIS PEOPLE WHO INSULT JONATAN EVERY DAY WILL BECOME SENIOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA TALK OF BEEN A PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. ONE THING WE FAIL TO RECOGNISE IS DAT IT PLEASES GOD TO MAKE JONATAN NIGERIAN PRESIDENT. IS NOT HE DAT WILLET OR RUNNETH BUT BY THE MERCY OF GOD ALMIGHTY. GOD HAVE ORDAINED HIM ABOVE THOSE DAT FEEL DAT THEY ARE THE MOST QUALIFY CANDIDATE. THE EARLIER WE RECOGNISE DAT JONATAN IS OUR HEAD IN NIGERIA THE BEST FOR ALL OF US. INSTEAD OF CRITISIZING HIM LETS ALL PRAY TO GOD WHO ELECTED HIM TO GIVE HIM WISDOM AND UNDASTANDING TO LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND. NO MATTER WAT WE DO OF SAY IF IT PLEASES GOD JONATAN WE RULE US LONG ACROSS 2019. NO MATTER HOW POPULAR ACHEBE,SOYINKA,IBB,OBJ ET.AL ARE, OBAMA CAN NT INVITE THEM TO WHITE HOUSE TO DISCUSS NIGERIA AND AFRICAN ISSUES BKOS THEY ARE NOT NIGERIAN LEADER FOR NOW. THERE IS NOTING WRONG IF AMERICAN PRESIDENT INVITE NIGERIAN PRESIDO TO WHITE HOUSE. ONES AGAIN LEADERSHIP IS A DIVINE INSTITUTION IS NOT MAN MADE AND THE INHERITOR DO NT MEET ALL THE CRITERIA THAT MEN LOOK UPON BT HENCE FAVORED BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD NOTINGT WE STAND ON DAT INDIVIDUAL WAY TO LEADERSHIP. "BIBLE SAYS SURELY THEY SHALL GATHER FOR YOU BUT BKOS THEIR GATHERING IS NOT APROVE BY GOD THEY SHALL SCATTER" MY FELLOW NIGERIANS HENCE WE WERE UNABLE TO STOP JONATAN IN 2011 PLS LETS PRAY TO GOD TO USE HIM AND BLESS OUR DEAREST NATION. N/B DAT SO MANY THINGS HAVE GONE WRONG MANY YEARS AGO B4 JONATAN STEP IN AS OUR PRESIDENT. WAT WE NEED NOW IS PRAYER AND TO SUPPORT HIM B4 2015 COMES. HAUSA,IGBO AND YORUBA LET US PRAY 4 OUR DEAR NATION. JONATAN IS TRYING TO IMPROVE NIGERIA BELIEF ME "NOBODY BAG IS BETTER" NT BUHARI WHO HATE DEMOCRACY NOR TINUBU THE LOOTER NOR EL ROFAI THE THIEF NOR ATIKU THE THIEF NON.........."NOBODY BAG IS BETTER" One love . I love u all.,
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by timilehin007(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
slap1: GEJ should wear iron boxers o! #JustSaying.
. Obama go go still rock Gen peniz iron even though he wear concrete pant
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Rossikk(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Why are some people insulting Jonathan as if he's already accepted the 'invitation'?

I don't get it.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Wsdm: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
nwekesimon68: I DONT KNOW WAT ALL OF US WILL BE IN NIGERIA. BUT I STRONGLY BELIEF DAT NON OF THIS PEOPLE WHO INSULT JONATAN EVERY DAY WILL BECOME SENIOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA TALK OF BEEN A PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. ONE THING WE FAIL TO RECOGNISE IS DAT IT PLEASES GOD TO MAKE JONATAN NIGERIAN PRESIDENT. IS NOT HE DAT WILLET OR RUNNETH BUT BY THE MERCY OF GOD ALMIGHTY. GOD HAVE ORDAINED HIM ABOVE THOSE DAT FEEL DAT THEY ARE THE MOST QUALIFY CANDIDATE. THE EARLIER WE RECOGNISE DAT JONATAN IS OUR HEAD IN NIGERIA THE BEST FOR ALL OF US. INSTEAD OF CRITISIZING HIM LETS ALL PRAY TO GOD WHO ELECTED HIM TO GIVE HIM WISDOM AND UNDASTANDING TO LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND. NO MATTER WAT WE DO OF SAY IF IT PLEASES GOD JONATAN WE RULE US LONG ACROSS 2019. NO MATTER HOW POPULAR ACHEBE,SOYINKA,IBB,OBJ ET.AL ARE, OBAMA CAN NT INVITE THEM TO WHITE HOUSE TO DISCUSS NIGERIA AND AFRICAN ISSUES BKOS THEY ARE NOT NIGERIAN LEADER FOR NOW. THERE IS NOTING WRONG IF AMERICAN PRESIDENT INVITE NIGERIAN PRESIDO TO WHITE HOUSE. ONES AGAIN LEADERSHIP IS A DIVINE INSTITUTION IS NOT MAN MADE AND THE INHERITOR DO NT MEET ALL THE CRITERIA THAT MEN LOOK UPON BT HENCE FAVORED BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD NOTINGT WE STAND ON DAT INDIVIDUAL WAY TO LEADERSHIP. "BIBLE SAYS SURELY THEY SHALL GATHER FOR YOU BUT BKOS THEIR GATHERING IS NOT APROVE BY GOD THEY SHALL SCATTER" MY FELLOW NIGERIANS HENCE WE WERE UNABLE TO STOP JONATAN IN 2011 PLS LETS PRAY TO GOD TO USE HIM AND BLESS OUR DEAREST NATION. N/B DAT SO MANY THINGS HAVE GONE WRONG MANY YEARS AGO B4 JONATAN STEP IN AS OUR PRESIDENT. WAT WE NEED NOW IS PRAYER AND TO SUPPORT HIM B4 2015 COMES. HAUSA,IGBO AND YORUBA LET US PRAY 4 OUR DEAR NATION. JONATAN IS TRYING TO IMPROVE NIGERIA BELIEF ME "NOBODY BAG IS BETTER" NT BUHARI WHO HATE DEMOCRACY NOR TINUBU THE LOOTER NOR EL ROFAI THE THIEF NOR ATIKU THE THIEF NON.........."NOBODY BAG IS BETTER" One love . I love u all.,
Madness could be defined in so many ramifications. Why is it that by your assertion it is only Gej that God can ordain. If you truly believe in procrastination, why don't you also know that it is God that ordain that some people should criticise Jonathan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili / 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.