Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

APGA Disqualifies Soludo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Disqualifies Soludo (33594 Views)

Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants / INEC Disqualifies APC From Cross River LG Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Onlytruth(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2013
Soludo remains the solution! Our people are so gullible sometimes to not spot a gambit. undecided

I will borrow from the Great Dee Mbakwe of Imo State when he asked his political opponents; "o wuru na Mbakwe agaghi achi, o wu nna unu ga achi?" -if Mbakwe does not rule, is it your fathers that will rule? LOL cheesy grin grin

This election will dictate who carries the SE in 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, mainly because of human bandwagon tendency. I keep making this point. The rest of the SE is watching very closely, and hoping prayerfully that Soludo emerges the governor through APGA. That will allow APGA to rise from its ashes. If APGA commits suicide, the SE people will be for takers, mainly influenced by their governors.

The people of Anambra are really for two candidates -Soludo or Ngige.

My political third sense tells me that this cannot happen. But if it does happen, I will still follow Soludo.
I believe in THE MAN, not necessarily his party (depending). I used to believe in Ngige too and would have followed him to any party should Soludo not be in the running, until I found out that his loyalty is not with Anambra people but with his party chieftains some of who committed egregious crimes against Ndigbo.

So, on Soludo I stand rukwaa echi! cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Youngzedd(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Soludo should join ANY party (apart from APC - Amala People's Congress). He is the people's choice

Haha!

APGA will consider him, they know that the will loss the election if they didn't choose Soludo. They are just making noise.

Obi and Soludo has reason together.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2013
Bensonn: soludon the solution! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha i dey lafff in pidgin hebrew! Where are those saucy ppl condenming ngige, now you have no choice but to live with the fact that ONWA! is our next governor! God has a way of librating his ppl, Alhaji welldone ooo, for stoping the so called technocrat who will only be speaking grammer but wont know the grassroot needs of the ppl.

Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige! Lets go there

APC cannever rule anambra whether Soludo contests or not.I see Soludo herading to Atiku's PDm
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2013
I have done some checks and it would appear that only disday published dis abstract news initially following Sahara Reporters.

Well, it means Soludo is still in the Race and If by some inch disday/sahara reporters have exclusive info then the disqualification will be challenged.

Ndiigbo, APGA and Anambra will shape Soludo before allowing him into the top office.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2013
Onlytruth: Soludo remains the solution! Our people are so gullible sometimes to not spot a gambit. undecided

I will borrow from the Great Dee Mbakwe of Imo State when he asked his political opponents; "o wuru na Mbakwe agaghi achi, o wu nna unu ga achi?" -if Mbakwe does not rule, is it your fathers that will rule? LOL cheesy grin grin

This election will dictate who carries the SE in 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, mainly because of human bandwagon tendency. I keep making this point. The rest of the SE is watching very closely, and hoping prayerfully that Soludo emerges the governor through APGA. That will allow APGA to rise from its ashes. If APGA commits suicide, the SE people will be for takers, mainly influenced by their governors.

The people of Anambra are really for two candidates -Soludo or Ngige.

My political third sense tells me that this cannot happen. But if it does happen, I will still follow Soludo.
I believe in THE MAN, not necessarily his party (depending). I used to believe in Ngige too and would have followed him to any party should Soludo not be in the running, until I found out that his loyalty was not with Anambra people but with his party chieftains some of who committed egregious crimes against Ndigbo.

So, on Soludo I stand rukwaa echi! cool cool cool
okwu ka I kwuru nwannemmadu

2 Likes

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 17, 2013
This is a game plan by Peter Obi. He truly knows who is best to succeed him and its Soludo but giving him express ticket will stir dust and create room for criticism. Atimes its good to give an obvious agenda a rough beginning to create room for confusion in the opposition camp. Be wise dudes wink
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2013
Nebeuwa: Igbo politics seems to be in disarray. undecided
guy concentrate on delta politics and leave us alone
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by nduchucks: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2013
mikeansy: but why the hell is some Alhaji Tayo chairing a screening committee for APGA in Anambra State

This is absolutely ridiculous, distasteful and self defeating!

APGA should do us all a favour and allow the people of Anambra decide the fate of these men!

They even disqualified Oseloka Obaze, Dr Obidigbo and Soludo . . . . .what the hell is APGA playing at?

It is surprising that people like you still champion politics of tribaliam instead of building parties which include people from variuos tribes in leadership pisitions. This is one of the reasons why APGA will not be ultimately successful.

To answer your question, the word "deniability" comes to mind. None of those who were actually responsible for removing Soludo will pay a political price, afterall Alhaji Tayo is not running for office in any SE state.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Onlytruth(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2013
famousurch: guy concentrate on delta politics and leave us alone

Guy what are you smoking to make you talk like this?
Some of you need to be woken up early by 5am and given 12 strokes of the cane on bare buttocks. cool
The guy is an Igbo man, perhaps more than you sef.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Bensonn: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2013
chukwudi44:

APC cannever rule anambra whether Soludo contests or not.I see Soludo herading to Atiku's PDm

see this one oo, Are you God? The last time i checked you are not the inec chiarman. When Ngige wins go and prevent him from entering the govt house, even if you have voters card you wont be the only person to vote. U think even if soludo contests under apga, he will still defeat ngige? You guys are just blabbing here online, go into the rural areas and inside onitsha market you will notice that ngige is more popular than anybody in anambra politics save for ojukwu. And did i hear you say atiku's pdm? Hahahahahahahahahahahah! My guy you need reorientation.
Onwa lets go!
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2013
ndu_chucks:

It is surprising that people like you still champion politics of tribaliam instead of building parties which include people from variuos tribes in leadership pisitions. This is one of the reasons why APGA will not be ultimately successful.

To answer your question, the word "deniability" comes to mind. None of those who were actually responsible for removing Soludo will pay a political price, afterall Alhaji Tayo is not running for office in any SE state.

APGA at present have no business with Alhaji. It is an Igbo Party for Igbo people.

Wen it matures for National Politics, it will extend olive. A child must crawl before walking.

If Alhaji is complacent then his days in APGA are numbered.

He will be dispensed.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Rhino5dm: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Onlytruth(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2013
Bensonn:

see this one oo, Are you God? The last time i checked you are not the inec chiarman. When Ngige wins go and prevent him from entering the govt house, even if you have voters card you wont be the only person to vote. U think even if soludo contests under apga, he will still defeat ngige? You guys are just blabbing here online, go into the rural areas and inside onitsha market you will notice that ngige is more popular than anybody in anambra politics save for ojukwu. And did i hear you say atiku's pdm? Hahahahahahahahahahahah! My guy you need reorientation.
Onwa lets go!

I don't know how old you are, but onwa is not the same onwa from years past. Those same traders you depend on will vote for Ifeanyi Uba sef if care is not taken.
But I want to see the day Ngige will take over from Obi in Anambra state.
Take it or leave it, Ngige belongs to the wrong party. QED.
Ngige will win Anambra, the same day APGA wins Oyo state or Ogun state.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by nduchucks: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

APGA at present have no business with Alhaji. It is an Igbo Party for Igbo people.

Wen it matures for National Politics, it will extend olive. A child must crawl before walking.

He will be dispensed.

I'm sorry to say that it is mindsets as yours which continue to keep you people down and irrelevant in national politics. Where were your cries when Alhaji Tayo Sowunmi, APGA’s National Vice Chairman (South-West), announced the suspension of Okorocha and announced the dissolution of the State Executive Committee of APGA in Imo

Alhaji Tayo has been with APGA from the very beginning. dolo

2 Likes

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Onlytruth(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Hey, arrogant little naive toad grin cheesy. . . .Come here for your free classes, before I start collecting registration fees LWKMD!! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1394670/pdp-moves-against-soludo-ahead#17486566

You are there beating off, and wallowing in your stewpidity, expecting me to join you. lol
Look, the day PDP disqualifies the guber candidates for ACN in Oyo or Ogun state is the day I will join you. Atulu.
Abeg clear for road. cheesy
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe: Even if soludo contests on Atiku's PDM he will win just like ngige won the Senate with a relatively unknown Amala party. I doubt if GEJ will want to take that risk. As it is, the average Anambra man does not like Peter obi and candidate he endorses apart from Soludo will lose. Ngige is a non factor. If Soludo does not contest then PDP has won Anambra

PDP cannot win Anambra with or without Soludo.

PDP is hated in Anambra, if time is not taken Ifeanyi Uba will win Anambra as without Soludo I will nolonger be interested in APGA and will write Obi and GEJ off for 2015.

2015 politics start with Anambra, Soludo, APGA and then GEJ PDP 2015.

One miss all fails. Buhari all the way, am sure we can make it upto him. lollz grin grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by luvmijeje(f): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2013
I didn't see this coming with all the noise about presidential backing. So gov Obi is not just a bigot, he is also politically shrewd. Truthfully, it would have been a political sucide for Obi to allow Soludo to suceed him.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Onlytruth(m): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

PDP is hated in Anambra, if time is not take Ifeanyi Uba will win Anambra as without Soludo I will nolonger be interested in APGA and will write Obi and GEJ off for 2015.

One miss all fails. Buhari all the way, am sure we can make it upto him. lollz grin grin

FUMING FACT!!! cool
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by FreeGlobe(f): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2013
Bensonn:

Onwa lets go!
Are you not smart to note you are currently the Only "igbo speaking" Ngige suporter on nairaland apart from yorubas and APC folks. It was not like that some months ago. Be worried Ngige will lose his Senate seat in 2015. He is now to Anambra people what Ikedi ohakim is to imo. And it will even get worse when the campaign starts proper

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Bensonn: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

He will be dispensed.

it amazes me hw straightforward and sure you are saying that alhaji will be dispensed as if you are an apga chieftain, bliss4life i ve noticed your posts to be laden with bitterness and brute uncivilism, my dear rearrange you philosophy and be a realist, some of your ascertions are ridiculous with no basis. just like one chukwudi here suggesting that soludo shld join atiku's pdm, Hmmmmn i think you shld try sports or romance section because you still needed to be schooled in politics. Am waiting for you to order the removal of alhaji sowunmi from apga.

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Soreza(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2013
so rochas was actually right,now i know apga now is an extended pdp party that was what umeh fought against now he was subdue just for peace on injustice,leaving pdp going to apga,is like leaving yobe to maidugari,no different the same force control them all,its a pity,how do u think bianca the new upcoming leader will behave to goodluck(pdp) who gave her a post as an ambassdor of spain??am an igbo dude but Its ACN TINS O,we have given pdp more than 15 yrs so wot can they show 4,nigerian note that even if an hausa man is there i deliver the mandate i dont care,we need leaders not rulers,we need honorables not looters.if a muslim man can deliver,me as an igbo dude will vote him.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Soreza(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2013
so rochas was actually right,now i know apga now is an extended pdp party that was what umeh fought against now he was subdue just for peace on injustice,leaving pdp going to apga,is like leaving yobe to maidugari,no different the same force control them all,its a pity,how do u think bianca the new upcoming leader will behave to goodluck(pdp) who gave her a post as an ambassdor of spain??am an igbo dude but Its ACN TINS O,we have given pdp more than 15 yrs so wot can they show 4,nigerian note that even if an hausa man is there and delivers the mandate i dont care,we need leaders not rulers,we need honorables not looters.if a muslim man can deliver,me as an igbo dude will vote him.for how long have we done our people,our people,still nothing to boost and show for it

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by FreeGlobe(f): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

PDP is hated in Anambra, if time is not taken Ifeanyi Uba will win Anambra as without Soludo I will nolonger be interested in APGA and will write Obi and GEJ off for 2015.

Yeso my sister, Sai Buhari cheesy cheesy

Seriously this school of thought that PDP is hated in Anambra is false. PDP has 2 senators without a sitting governor and some house of reps and assembly seats too. Anambra hates Chris Uba and not PDP! PDP lost to Peter obi previously because of internal problems which made many of the candidates to withraw support for him. They have the financial war chest. Don't be surprised when PDP wins Anambra in the absence of Soludo. If anything Anambra hates APGA because of obi and this can only be savaged by Soludo
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by asha80(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2013
Onlytruth:

So who will give him political life in APGA in the absence of someone like Soludo?
Which other APGA candidate can win against Ngige? Unless you are from the same amala quarters, you must be very naive. lol
something fishy seems to be going on.after all even the obaze that is felt in some quaters as the man obi is backing is also screened out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others / Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.