Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

APGA Disqualifies Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Disqualifies Soludo (33589 Views)

Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants / INEC Disqualifies APC From Cross River LG Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by 9jaIhail(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
I don't believe this news, but if it happened to be true i'm sure there will be a sudden turn around.

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by asha80(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

From the grapevine,Gov Obi had marshalled a fail-proof plan to instal his successor. If plan A does not work,he will switch to Plan B which is the just retired Executive Director of Fidelity Bank(a bank Peter Obi has controlling shares in)...Willy Obiano....
even if what you say is true how popular is this guy if he picks up apga ticket?
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by softwareman(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Marotzke: And in your demented delusions you believe that?. Your Yoruba brother was paid to do a job , and he has done it. Soludo's naivety is just annoying. After being economic adviser to Atiku , he wants to waltz into Awka Govt house through APGA. I suppose. Obi's feminine voice deceived him. Oseloka. Obaze will be the next governor not because he is the best candidate, but a trickish Peter Obi will Install him, while at the same time swearing by the blessed virgin that he (peter Obi) does not believe in God fatherism.
you did'nt get the joke!
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by wellmax(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Its just politics, the decision will soon be overturned. I said so
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
9ja_I_hail: I don't believe this news, but if it happened to be true i'm sure there will be a sudden turn around.

there is more to this news than meets the eye
don't be deceived bro

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by wellmax(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pleaaasseeee guys, let's bury this monster called tribalism, I'm tired of it. It won't do us any good. Pleeeasee Änd pleeeaasee.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by 9jaIhail(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
re@lchange:

don't be deceived bro

Like i said, i don't believe it. Peter Obi and Apga leaders can't be that dump.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Like i said, i don't believe it. Peter Obi and Apga leaders can't be that dump.

my brother it boils down to whether APGA wants to win or not.
i believe they want to win and Peter Obi is not the only player in APGA
there is victor umeh too.
lets just keep watching the movie

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
ifebosco: take it easy

leave her alone pls

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Obiagelli: I no fit laff, soludo disqualified by Alhaji Tayo
Sowunmi

Such men are called value destroyers..

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by IGBOSON1: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
take dat: The same world class technocrat was a candidate in the last election, with the backing of the former president he came a distant third. Academic excellence does not make one a good political administrator. All that is needed is one who is intelligent enough to govern, has the political will, and his disposition to the welfare of the people and the management of the resources to achieve that. People like that are many in numbers, its myopic to place the hopes and fate of Anambrarians on just one man.

^^^Soludos fortunes in the last election were affected by the infighting and divisions in the PDP of the time.

It's clear Soludo isn't your choice for whatever reason. Maybe the guy you support is either from your village; is your relation; is your benefactor; or is your party man! Whatever the case may be, i'm sure deep down, you admit that Soludo would be a better administrator, manager of resources, and would be able to project the status of Anambra state to would be investors all over the world......he would be better in this role than all the people thus far lining up to get their hands on the keys to Awka gov't house just to answer executive governor and your excellency......for them it's mainly an ego trip!

So care to share the name of the guy you're rooting for? I'm dying to know who this special one is!

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by 9jaIhail(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
re@lchange:

my brother it boils down to whether APGA wants to win or not.
i believe they want to win and Peter Obi is not the only player in APGA
there is victor umeh too.
lets just keep watching the movie

The above comment was the reason why i said in my previous post that they are not dumps.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by takedat(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
re@lchange:

don't be deceived bro
Soludo's only saving grace is for his supporters in the party to protest, and that is if he has trusted allies amongst the party's leadership together with grassroot support. Obi and the leadership of APGA already have a game plan which is to pick/select Obi's anointed successor as the party's flagbearer. Soludo is not Obi's preferred candidate, Obi has his own person who have worked for him and has proven his competency. Another thing is that Obi would be afraid of losing his grip and influence on the party, he knows an independent-minded character like Soludo will hijack the party and wane his influence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga / Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.