Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

APGA Disqualifies Soludo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Disqualifies Soludo (33590 Views)

Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants / INEC Disqualifies APC From Cross River LG Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Donvitalis(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Peter Obi has got his stinking fingers on this. He's paving the way for Osaeloka to get a clear run during the primaries.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
asha 80: even if what you say is true how popular is this guy if he picks up apga ticket?

Popular?? I doubt it...but was Fashola popular when Tinubu propped him up @ first? I think Obi feels he has the clout,structure and financial war chest to instal the guy...the best to do @ dis point is to 'siddon look'
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by asha80(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Donvitalis: Peter Obi has got his stinking fingers on this. He's paving the way for Osaeloka to get a clear run during the primaries.
oseloka was disqualified too.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by eye4eye: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
dayokanu: So what next for Soludo?

Labour Party, OPC, MEND MACHOP or which Political party

These wakabout Politicians sef
UEFA Ticket
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by oboy3(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
soludu is the Nacl solution
i just hope massob dont blame 'amara' and ewedu party for this
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nebeuwa(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Igbo politics seems to be in disarray. undecided

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
take dat: Soludo's only saving grace is for his supporters in the party to protest, and that is if he has trusted allies amongst the party's leadership together with grassroot support. Obi and the leadership of APGA already have a game plan which is to pick/select Obi's anointed successor as the party's flagbearer. Soludo is not Obi's preferred candidate, Obi has his own person [/b]who have worked for him and has proven his competency. Another thing is that [b]Obi would be afraid of losing his grip and influence on the party, he knows a strong character like Soludo will hijack the party and wane his influence.

nwanne obi has little if any choice than to pick the most popular APGA candidate
APGA can lose this election
so obi has little choice.
he can either allow another APGA governor succeed him
or ngige will succeed him -nightmare for obi and jonathan
this game is not over
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by takedat(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Soludos fortunes in the last election were affected by the infighting and divisions in the PDP of the time.

It's clear Soludo isn't your choice for whatever reason. Maybe the guy you support is either from your village; is your relation; is your benefactor; or is your party man! Whatever the case may be, i'm sure deep down, you admit that Soludo would be a better administrator, manager of resources, and would be able to project the status of Anambra state to would be investors all over the world......he would be better in this role than all the people thus far lining up to get their hands on the keys to Awka gov't house just to answer executive governor and your excellency......for them it's mainly an ego trip!

So care to share the name of the guy you're rooting for? I'm dying to know who this special one is!
If APGA had allowed him scale through the screening hurdle and finally imposed him on other aspirants, it would have led to another intra-party wrangling. There are other qualified hands who have toiled and worked relentlessly for the party in the last 7 years.

I have nothing against the candidature of Soludo, and I believe he is very much qualified and capable. I only quoted you because you made it seem in your post like Soludo is the only man who can take Anambra to enviable standards.

Mind you, I am not from the SE. If I have to support a candidate, it'll be Obi's anointed successor who I am sure currently works with him. Many of you have given the impression that Obi's tenure is a blessing on/to the state. Continuity is very important.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by eye4eye: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Here is what I wrote last week.

https://www.nairaland.com/1394670/pdp-moves-against-soludo-ahead#17395133

#AdieuSoludo
Omo you dey see vision o! I beg make we go open church joor.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nebeuwa(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Who will be the APGA candidates for Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Imo state when it is their turn?
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nebeuwa: Who will be the APGA candidates for Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Imo state when it is their turn?

APGA can actually die permanently in igboland if it fails to win this anambra elections
rochas left because he thought APGA would die
so, this election is too important for APGA.
it can mark its death in igboland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari / Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.