Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121834 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by yettak90: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2013
This is a classic example of The Social Media Curse.

This girl is too short sighted. What exactly did she have in mind when writing this? We've seen pastors survive worse scandals.

Even if the story is true, she has damaged HER reputation irrevocably. This will be the first result on any web search for her name...

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by garyaustin(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2013
[I felt it was my church and decided I was going to plant my Bottom there. :oquote author=belabela]

Source: [url]esewalter./2013/08/22/my-affair-with-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza/[/url][/quote]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2013
This is not surprising at all. May God deliver us from these 'men of god'.

I met a 'man of god' who claimed his life is in darkness and he needs deliverance 4 breakthrough. I went ahhead with the deliverance for 1wk after all na pentecoastal church. During and after deliverance, I got no dream revealation or any physical sign of breakthrough. The 'pastor' now called to say one of my parents must die for me to have a breakthrough in life and the only way is by 'impartation'. IMPARTATION? he said yes. No wahala, I am a Pentecoastal and understand impartation I thought.

Only for 'man of god' to clarify that impartation is in a hotel room? abeg wetin do church? Is that why the bible was not read for once during the church service? Is that why all his message start and end with sex? I put 2 and 2 together and ran 4 my life. This pastor boasts he prays for government officials, predicted the Sosoliso air crash, the recent Dana air crash and was responsible for the breakthrough of the chairman of a leading Nigerian telecom company and former bank CEO. He proudly informed me that it was the woman who came all the way from abroad for impartation just like this that gave him the money he used to buy the land where he built his house and lives.His church is- Intl House of Salvation Prayer, 2 Akanni Dada Arowojobe Str, Igando.

I knelt down in my room without food or water for 3days and 21midnights and called on God. Within 1 month, the God who created me in His own image and answers by fire showed up. July 2013 made it exactly 1year the incident happened. Till date, no dull moment in my life.

I visited my friend who invited me to the church and intimated her of my experience and the resaon why I am wary of churches and false prophets who have left d huts and forests of darkness to take wicked to a corporate level, wearing suits and carrying bible.

Only the God that answers by fire is real!!! He wants nothing and gives 100fold blessings when we call in sincerity.

There are so many FALSE PROPHETS appearing as 'angel of light'. They are on the rampage and take undue advantage of innocent and helpless victims seeking solutions to their spiritual challenges and to imagine they quote bible and use the HolySpirit to buttress their points. We must fight to disgrace and stop them from defiling our women and land.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Elgaxton(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2013
So u were manipulated ba? LOL! shocked shocked shocked

You are just a good writer finito
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by hammerh(f): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2013
Ese,s out there reading this come out and speak and not die in shame and guilt. God bless you Ese

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by pekelepekele(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2013
Pastors equals dogs in suit . smh undecided .
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by kingthreat(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2013
To people criticising the pastor.

[size=20pt]If you, your husband, brother and your father is not guilty of fornication or adultery, keep on mocking.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jjmk(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Well done Ese, it took alot for you to come out with your confession. What you and the pastor did was wrong but trust me girl, worse things happen daily in this country especially the churches. I dont understand why anyone will come here to insult you, we are so hypocritical in this country. Some people insulting you here have done or are doing worse.

As for the so called 'man of God' he should just seek true repentance from God, if he cannot live to the high standards that that office he is occupying requires he should just leave pastoral duties and come be like me a lay man.

Ese, well done, the most important thing for me is that you have learned from the experienced and I can see u are a better person for it. It will be a tragedy if u didnt learn anything and u allow it to happen again.

Take care of u and be good.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Dagoma: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Madam, you and your socalled Pastor are birds of the same feather, you just wasted my precious time reading your meaningless article. Why narrating the story when you earliar mentioned that you believed its happening in many Churches?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by otokx(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1: I sense blackmail here.
A pastor had an affair with a lady ,confeSsed it to his other pastors and has decided to cut the op loose ,so why can't the op just move on?why does she want other victims to come out?
If she wants forgiveness let her go on her kneels and ask God for forgiveness.but if she is asking for that man to come out publicly and start confessing then she is in for a long wait.she willingly consented to have sex with him,she wasn't forced

Willing consent is not an excuse; anyway waiting to hear his own side of the story, who knows if he asked forgiveness of the girl? But for the guy to go all the way to London means the woman assets tight o.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Fadelex(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2013
Babzilla:
OSTRICH
and wat of u? ewu
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by joshuaidibia(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2013
Bla Bla Bla! Shame on konji

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2013
Thunder fire him joystick if this story no be lie.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by McReg(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2013
*nyc write up# authors lyk Nora Roberts make alot of money from work of fiction i think u shud join them as regards ur story u're lost

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tchigofigo(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2013
Hebunn: @OP, your handling of the whole issue was immature. I ain't gonna condemn anyone here, who am I to do that. But the truth is every man's got a weakness and lemme remind u dat d man of God didn't fall from heaven, he's human. So don't bring him and his ministry down just because u feel u were battered or molested. A sin is a sin before God and a lair is as guilty as a murderer. You were both guilty, so ask God for forgiveness, and maintain a reasonable distance from anything dat might remind you of him or his ministry, and move on wit ur life. May I remind u dat GOD might not abandon his plan and purpose in the life and ministry of d said pastor just because u want to free ur conscience. Life goes on, so move on. We're all sinners, only HIS mercies keeps us. I bet there are some element of sense in my post. My one cent.
yes.,but d bible says we SHOULD 'confess our sins to God and our faults to one another'..if d Pastor has nt reconciled himself to God n to d girl, and vice versa, then his 'ministry' is deceptive.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2013
zeelo2014: The same treatment meted out to the Nigerian police should be extended to these pastors. Ladies try & get evidences,if a pastor makes attempts at you,get pictures,videos,voice recordings,time to expose the fake pastors in our midst.
yes oo expose them let's stop making it easy for these fools to keep preying on the youth let us break the cycle of these big men pretending to be leaders of society this is the only way to change them police, professors, poli ticks, and pastors. Exposé them no more making it easy. The greedy shall now be put to shame!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by judedwriter(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmmmm...it takes two to tangle. Did d pastor 4rce her to lay wit him? She is as guity as d randy pastor- both of them should take them blame. Pastors r just flesh n blood wit a special calling 4rm God to preach d gospel. They r not supermen, n I can assure u they r many pastors roasting in hell now because of adultery n other sins. Pls don't worship ur pastor, he has his weakness, pray for him, honour him but worship only God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2013
U forget to write d people weh be say no be ur husband weh u don fvuK na.u r holy abi
abanna: This is not surprising at all. May God deliver us from these 'men of god'.

I met a 'man of god' who claimed his life is in darkness and he needs deliverance 4 breakthrough. I went ahhead with the deliverance for 1wk after all na pentecoastal church. During and after deliverance, I got no dream revealation or any physical sign of breakthrough. The 'pastor' now called to say one of my parents must die for me to have a breakthrough in life and the only way is by 'impartation'. IMPARTATION? he said yes. No wahala, I am a Pentecoastal and understand impartation I thought.

Only for 'man of god' to clarify that impartation is in a hotel room? abeg wetin do church? Is that why the bible was not read for once during the church service? Is that why all his message start and end with sex? I put 2 and 2 together and ran 4 my life. This pastor boasts he prays for government officials, predicted the Sosoliso air crash, the recent Dana air crash and was responsible for the breakthrough of the chairman of a leading Nigerian telecom company and former bank CEO. He proudly informed me that it was the woman who came all the way from abroad for impartation just like this that gave him the money he used to buy the land where he built his house and lives.His church is- Intl House of Salvation Prayer, 2 Akanni Dada Arowojobe Str, Igando.

I knelt down in my room without food or water for 3days and 21midnights and called on God. Within 1 month, the God who created me in His own image and answers by fire showed up. July 2013 made it exactly 1year the incident happened. Till date, no dull moment in my life.

I visited my friend who invited me to the church and intimated her of my experience and the resaon why I am wary of churches and false prophets who have left d huts and forests of darkness to take wicked to a corporate level, wearing suits and carrying bible.

Only the God that answers by fire is real!!! He wants nothing and gives 100fold blessings when we call in sincerity.

There are so many FALSE PROPHETS appearing as 'angel of light'. They are on the rampage and take undue advantage of innocent and helpless victims seeking solutions to their spiritual challenges and to imagine they quote bible and use the HolySpirit to buttress their points. We must fight to disgrace and stop them from defiling our women and land.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2013
U forget to write d people weh be say no be ur husband weh u don fvuK na.u r holy abi
abanna: This is not surprising at all. May God deliver us from these 'men of god'.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by aliyubaka: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2013
My warning to this lady is this. If what you've said is a lie , Then be ready for the wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Joepage(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:
Ok, funny story.

I skimmed through and noticed the pastor offered alcohol, asked you to sit on his laps, etc etc all leading up to a few hours later when you were romping in the sheets.

Any good fiction would have had the innocent lady picking race after sighting the first two things mentioned, and then not hanging around long enough for the "hours" to become romps.

As it is, we dont know if you were persuaded by the alcohol, the pastor or your own konji.

So, try to rewrite this work of fiction and do it better next time.

Include more direct conversations also, "said pastor sheets" should be followed by something like " oh i nor sabi wetin you dey talk, pastor, i'm not that kind of girl' ".

You know, spice it up so we can relate to the pure damsel who's being defiled by the greedy pastor wey no dey see woman for im vicinity.
did u even digest d story before sayin dis rubbish. I dnt dispute d fact dat dis myt b a lie, bt tink of it, who will go as far as dis all in d name of lie? let's drop dis truncative, nd uncivilized mediocre ways we think. dis is abuse of d highest order, religion can manipulate u, hence ha inability to draw d line wen d advances started. dnt judge ha, nida I'm I saying its tru, but let's b constructive wit our criticisms.........say no to abuse, God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Her reputation you say? What of the countless other gals that would be saved from falling into the traps of other ' Sit-On-My-Laps Pastors' ?

Her confession;
Will help the Pastor to ZIP UP ( If the Allegation is true.)
It will also help women in the church to steer clear of pastors ( That is if they go hear word)
thats right baby girl somebody has to stand up for what's right she can heal in her heart body and soul knowing that she may save other girls from falling into his trap money is not better then peace! Keeping that kind of lie will finish you up!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Amacaco: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2013
Sister, its unfortunate you went through this in the hands of your pastor who is supposed to be your spiritual adviser and helper. It is important to state that you were in no where innocent in this affair but the fact that you continued to feel guilty and ashamed over the entire affair is an indication that the Holy Spirit was acting in you to convict you of sin to offer forgiveness if you are willing and ready to accept same. You are better placed to receive forgiveness from Jesus Christ if you genuinely and willingly want it than the Pastor who continues to live in denial. But if what you seek is vengeance on the pastor for what you people did, then forgiveness will not come. Leave vengeance to God for each and every one of us will stand before Him to give account of our lives whether we accept it or not. The Blood of Jesus His son Continuously cleanses us from all sin.
It is important to stress that there is no pastor that is infallible.We are human and this christian race is a personal thing. So remove your focus on any man and place it on Christ who I assure you can never fail or disappoint you. The grace that brings salvation has appeared to all men and given us the power to say No to sin and unrighteousness.All you have to do is to get down on your knees at home and in sincerity confess your sins and shortcomings to God and ask for forgiveness and help without finding any excuse to justify your actions before him. you will come out clean and with peace in your heart. Finally, do not allow anything or anybody make you run form attending Church services. Find a better pentecostal Church. You need it to survive spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by farem: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2013
YOU WERE BORED OF YOUR FORMER CHURCH:
THE CHURCH WITH SIMPLE AND UNDILUTED WORD OF GOD, WHERE SISTERS ARE DRESSED BEAUTIFUL & NOT HOT (heaven is beautiful, hell is hot!), WHERE THE GRAMMAR IS SOUL-REACHING BUT NOT QUEENLY ENOUGH, WHERE THE AUDITORIUM MAY NOT BE AIR-CONDITIONED BUT CONDUCIVE TO GET TOT YOU RAPTURED, WHERE PASTOR'S SHOE IS BENDING UP-TEAR &WEARS, WHERE NOT SO MANY WANNA-BEES ARE AVAILABLE, WHERE YOU WERE BEING ENCOURAGED TO LIVE SIMPLICITY OF GOSPEL, WHERE THEY MAY NOT BE UP TO 100 IN EACH OF THEIR BRANCHES OR ALTOGETHER, WHERE THE WHOLE COUNSEL OF GOD (HOLINESS, FAITH, PROSPERITY, GRACE, LOVE, SANCTIFICATION, ATONEMENT, DELIVERANCE, GIVING, PRAISES) IS PREACHED.
PLEASE CONSIDER ALL THESE

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by lanre1778(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2013
...what tragic end to man & his ministry...lust took the better of Him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2013

Only for 'man of god' to clarify that impartation is in a hotel room? abeg wetin do church? Is that why the bible was not read for once during the church service? Is that why all his message start and end with sex? I put 2 and 2 together and ran 4 my life. This pastor boasts he prays for government officials, predicted the Sosoliso air crash, the recent Dana air crash and was responsible for the breakthrough of the chairman of a leading Nigerian telecom company and former bank CEO.He proudly informed me that a woman who came all the way from abroad for impartation just like this gave him the money he used to buy the land he built his house on and lives in. His church is - Intl House of Salvation Prayer, 2 Akanni Dada Arowojobe Str, Igando.

There are so many FALSE PROPHETS appearing as 'angel of light'. They are on the rampage and take undue advantage of innocent and helpless victims seeking solutions to their spiritual challenges and to imagine they quote bible and use the HolySpirit to buttress their points.To imagine this 'pastor' has a wife-tall , dark and pretty wife and yet deceives people with his miracles nad paparazzi. We must fight to disgrace and stop them from defiling our women and land.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2013

Only for 'man of god' to clarify that impartation is in a hotel room? abeg wetin do church? Is that why the bible was not read for once during the church service? Is that why all his message start and end with sex? I put 2 and 2 together and ran 4 my life. This pastor boasts he prays for government officials, predicted the Sosoliso air crash, the recent Dana air crash and was responsible for the breakthrough of the chairman of a leading Nigerian telecom company and former bank CEO.He proudly informed me that a woman who came all the way from abroad for impartation just like this gave him the money he used to buy the land he built his house on and lives in. His church is - Intl House of Salvation Prayer, 2 Akanni Dada Arowojobe Str, Igando.

There are so many FALSE PROPHETS appearing as 'angel of light'. They are on the rampage and take undue advantage of innocent and helpless victims seeking solutions to their spiritual challenges and to imagine they quote bible and use the HolySpirit to buttress their points.To imagine this 'pastor' has a wife-tall , dark and pretty wife and yet deceives people with his miracles nad paparazzi. We must fight to disgrace and stop them from defiling our women and land.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by lolaluv1(f): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

So you're a partaker of the grace that rest on Commonwealth assembly¿¿ shocked shocked

Wetin u dey find there for 6months?

Lol. You are not serious....

@topic
May God have mercy.
The church is filled with different people who have their own agenda and reasons for attending church.

I don't believe in all these bro-sis they do up and down But that is not to say all of the people in church are bad.

Bottom line is to attend church and don't think of anyone as an infallible angel...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2013
I remember this thief who calls himself a pastor came to redeem and silver spring last year.
I knew he was Phony

cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2013
All dis ladies writing rubbish here...wetin d ashawo deh find for hotel?she pastor jazz amam sure if she tell u d amount of married men weh she don knack for her life u would knw her way self no pure...abi no b d olonsho weh deh tink of henessy and coke wen pastor offer her drinkGod will punish you if this write up is a liar and your generation will rot in hell fire...no one force us elf..u be pikin weh dem deh manipulate put prick inside hin toto abi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.