Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (321301 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
Giddyprance: Guy keep d date fixing to urself cos it so pisses one off to see ur promises broken over and over again and dat has done a lot to reduce ur fan base.So,quit promising and update when u're ready!!!

You must be high on cheap drugs sir. Go see a shrink.

You have never commented on this thread and the first thing you say is shiittt spewing thrash up in here. You know d exit door. Fuccking USE IT!

Rubbish!!!

7 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Hameenat94(f): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
kayemjay:

You have never commented on this thread and the first thing you say is shiittt spewing thrash up in here. You know d exit door. Fuccking USE IT!

Rubbish!!!
ist tym sir kay z angry... Who b dis guy self? Pls use d exit door jst as sir kay said.. Bye. Sir kay no vex jare.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Silvarose(f): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
Kay, hope u r gud now. Take it easy just we cant wait to read ur wonderful piece grand finale cos as for me, despite dat i no u ask to wait til friday i still do check dis tread for update. Sooooooo CAPTIVATING
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
kayemjay:

Rubbish!!!

can u be a bit humble n accept criticism sir!!... N i also av not commented here too only being a ghost reader just like ghost corp so what NEW words can u HIT me wit too
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Onye~Ego:

can u be a bit humble n accept criticism sir!!... N i also av not commented here too only being a ghost reader just like ghost corp so what NEW words can u HIT me wit too

Bro, I dare say I am VERY humble. Check throughout the thread, I took criticisms with a huge smile, worked on them and got better. There was even a guy that got into a row with Bee a few pages back. I didn't get upset. I picked what I could from him and moved on. I appreciate your comment and I thank you.

But how can that giiddy whatever guy just come and start saying shiittt? If u wanna criticize, do it constructively! Do I wish illness on myself?

I'm typing, trying to make up for my absence and the next thng I see is giddyprince talking like he pays me to update. What rubbish!!!

Respect is reciprocal.

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by plainmirror(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sire kayemjay abeg kool temper
Biko!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Hameenat94(f): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Onye~Ego:

tah.. Which hole did u crawl out of? U dnt knw sir kay dats y u say such.wen it comes 2 critisicm,hes cool wit it.xo park well nd go bk 2 ur hole.dnt spoil d fun 4 us abeg.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
kayemjay:

Bro, I dare say I am VERY humble. Check throughout the thread, I took criticisms with a huge smile, worked on them and got better. There was even a guy that got into a row with Bee a few pages back. I didn't get upset. I picked what I could from him and moved on. I appreciate your comment and I thank you.

But how can that giiddy whatever guy just come and start saying shiittt? If u wanna criticize, do it constructively! Do I wish illness on myself?

I'm typing, trying to make up for my absence and the next thng I see is giddyprince talking like he pays me to update. What rubbish!!!

Respect is reciprocal.

i humbly beg unbehalf of him den.. Tanx sir!!

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hameenat94:
tah.. Which hole did u crawl out of? U dnt knw sir kay dats y u say such.wen it comes 2 critisicm,hes cool wit it.xo park well nd go bk 2 ur hole.dnt spoil d fun 4 us abeg.

ohhhhhh... Amina na u wan spoil fun so... Oya sorry eh no vex
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Hameenat94(f): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
Onye~Ego:

ohhhhhh... Amina na u wan spoil fun so... Oya sorry eh no vex
i no de vex. I jst explain sometyns 2 u.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by psalm68(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2013
kayemjay:

Rubbish!!!

@kmj,i sincerely think there is no need for the outburst.we all know that u have done very well with this story and countless time u have WAO Ur fans.

Giidyprince has only expressed the mind of so many of ur fans that have refused to say the truth.that is evident in the number of comments u get this days.

@the fans of AEWA,lets be patient and encourage kmj,he is capable of giving us last update that will forever remain in our heart
@kmj,ur fans are ur fans either ghost or not

...oga u better update b4 i change ma mind.lol
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Fonydear(f): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2013
This Monday dey slow o, I can't wait to see the end of this lovely piece. Keep it coming Kay, great work.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by MzLakore(f): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2013
kayemjay: Morning guys. You have been the best.

I just got discharged from the hospital last night. I had acute typhoid and malaria.

I'm feeling much better and I can type now. I wanna wrap dis up much more dan every 1 wants.

I'm sorry for d delay. My lappy is open now and I wanna begin typing.

Will update on Monday. Same time, same station.

In d words of the Colonel:

"Let's end this".

Love you all.

Still, I write.
Sori my dear KMJ..m...
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by donkelz(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2013
Giddyprance: Guy keep d date fixing to urself cos it so pisses one off to see ur promises broken over and over again and dat has done a lot to reduce ur fan base.So,quit promising and update when u're ready!!!
Onye~Ego:

Seems d both of u crawled out of some hole. Did u also loose ur eyesight dat u didn't see wia Kay complained of being sick? Are u paying him to entertain u? Abeg make una park well o!
Oga Kay, am wishing u speedy recovery...ur healing is complete in Jesus Name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
kayemjay:

Rubbish!!!

Guy take am easy jor,y u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ para. I wonda,wat u wud do 2 ur woman,if she offends u. D dude neva insulted u in any way. Take a chill pill broda.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Mutaino7(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Renegade147:

Guy take am easy jor,y u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ para. I wonda,wat u wud do 2 ur woman,if she offends u. D dude neva insulted u in any way. Take a chill pill broda.
it seems u're d one aving an oversight of what giddy said. i also would av love kmj to update daily but work nd stress has been d stumbling block. d guy first comment here was to make kmj look like a 9ja politician i.e ingrate, promise broker... whereas he hasnt said word of encouragement to the recovering writer which is bad. check repogirl thread false pretense or go to naijastories.com nd see beautiful stories with irregular updates. u dare not complain when u aint paying them. and remember beggar cant choose.

6 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by felipemadero(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
I think d guy said our minds bt he shudnt have put it in dat form.
@KMJ,u seldom get annoyed bt luks lyk d stress got 2 u n made u flare up.take care bro!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by chimez4christ(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
i guess some r offended now.....we aint here to rain abuses on one another....d deed is already done..........
speedy to u kay......
and to readers b patient wit bro kay
i knw it aint easy wrkin n writing as well.....what we owe him is encouragement n critism in order to make him more better n refined writer....

but if u tink he hasnt done enough mayb u finish d story.......
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mutaino7:
it seems u're d one aving an oversight of what giddy said. i also would av love kmj to update daily but work nd stress has been d stumbling block. d guy first comment here was to make kmj look like a 9ja politician i.e ingrate, promise broker... whereas he hasnt said word of encouragement to the recovering writer which is bad. check repogirl thread false pretense or go to naijastories.com nd see beautiful stories with irregular updates. u dare not complain when u aint paying them. and remember beggar cant choose.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mutaino7:

Wetin concern me with u. Who are u by d way,shey na me,u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ quote long sermon give,abeg go kack 4 expressway. Obote oshi.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Mutaino7(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Renegade147:

Wetin concern me with u. Who are u by d way,shey na me,u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ quote long sermon give,abeg go kack 4 expressway. Obote oshi.
and to think u were the same person telling kmj to take a chill pill d other time...aww! dats just too hypocritic... u av 2 do more than that to get to me... try again later.

4 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by donkross1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oya silence, daddy G.o is in d building. *clearsthroat* #giddy I hail oo, am here to inform u dat kmj is d captain of dz ship n he has been trying till of recent but der z a limit to wat we can say or how we can complain. #kmj baba mi, why u kan para like dat now. I know u ve been very humble buh u were kinda touchy on dz issh. Dz is my judgement. #giddy u r hereby sentenced bak to ghostmode where u escaped from #kmj u must complete dz story on or before 12pm tomorrow. I have spoken *straightface*
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Cmfrt001(f): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oga kay how far na and how iyawo bee? Started following AEWE last week and it has been great all alone. Am really enjoying the ASRI(Action Suspense Romance Imagery) in your work. All I can say is KUDOS to you man. Am so happy that even though I started late, am gonna end with others. Everything happened for my benefit*no hate pls*. Waiting for tomorrow's update which will be the last I suppose. Actually keeping my fingers crossed to see the end of the end of this novel/write-up/presentation/movie. Keep it up. Yeah, congrats on the awards you won. Sorry it's coming late. More are yet to come. Tkia.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
smiley

Just passing by.. I see all †ђε drama going on here.. Make una take am easy on one another o. Let's keep being †ђε big happy family we've always been..

Got somebody to take care of, so I gotta go.. Thanks to y'all who have remained loyal.. Mummy of thread has missed y'all crazy. Please keep praying for Kay..God bless you all..

*I think that includes me, abi? Who no like prayer?*

Good night everyone.. Have a peaceful night wink
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
donkelz:

Seems d both of u crawled out of some hole. Did u also loose ur eyesight dat u didn't see wia Kay complained of being sick? Are u paying him to entertain u? Abeg make una park well o!
Oga Kay, am wishing u speedy recovery...ur healing is complete in Jesus Name, amen.

i guess u also wear dark goggle wey u no c say i letter apologise #NdiAra
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by rapmike(m): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2013
Make una take am easy oh!

But seriously accusing kmj of making false stories is jst nt sensible. If you follow dis thread regularly, u wil knw dat he has been very consistent and its jst recently dat d stress was beginning 2 tel on him dat dis brks startd,so cut him sum slack.

KMJ,my fellow writer, rest wel o, pls.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by donkelz(m): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2013
Onye~Ego:

i guess u also wear dark goggle wey u no c say i letter apologise #NdiAra

Bia enyi jide Onwe GI o...bush fowl
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Mutaino7: and to think u were the same person telling kmj to take a chill pill d other time...aww! dats just too hypocritic... u av 2 do more than that to get to me... try again later.

Mutaino is a FOOL,dnt push me,stay in ur lane. I aint gat no biz with u,bt if u want a fyt,bring it on,i'm all ready.

All i'm against is KMJ using foul words lyk 'Bleep',haba dats 2 harsh.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2013
don kross: Oya silence, daddy G.o is in d building. *clearsthroat* #giddy I hail oo, am here to inform u dat kmj is d captain of dz ship n he has been trying till of recent but der z a limit to wat we can say or how we can complain. #kmj baba mi, why u kan para like dat now. I know u ve been very humble buh u were kinda touchy on dz issh. Dz is my judgement. #giddy u r hereby sentenced bak to ghostmode where u escaped from #kmj u must complete dz story on or before 12pm tomorrow. I have spoken *straightface*

I feel ur quote broda.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by merit12(f): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2013
Hello people ,how una dey today,I beg make una still read my own and comment

https://www.nairaland.com/1527536/love-chemistry-101/1#19766524

This my very first people on nl
Please encourage a sister

Hello people ,how una dey today,I beg make una still read my own and comment

https://www.nairaland.com/1527536/love-chemistry-101/1#19766524

This my very first people on nl
Please encourage a sister
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by stefikal(f): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2013
*comes in and sees thread on d verge of being derailed*

*kneels down*
oga KMJ, abeg no vex...n guys its obvious dt u all r speaking ur mind bt we have 2 cut KMJ sum slack here, writing n updating no be beans, I've seen dt one myself...lets all exercise sum patience especially wen we consider d fact dt KMJ is jst recovering now...

Haba!...its just d final episode, am sure d wait will be worth it.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by adisa204(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2013
Babes and guys let there be peace in this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.