Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (16383 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:36pm On May 31, 2006
Badman888:

love is not just her personality, what she does in life matters, so if she smokes then theres no love
shammeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy grin embarassed grin cheesy embarassed
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2006
but weed damages your brain cells, you become duller each day

Ib your friend smokes weed as well
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:37pm On May 31, 2006
As for the alcohol bit, how about a bottle of wine after a hard day's work every evening
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:38pm On May 31, 2006
Ok, the weed is not an everyday thing, just a once in a while groove
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by aloib(f): 1:39pm On May 31, 2006
wat does smoking ave to d bad or good, thats where i stand, apat from mabe its harmfulto the body, i see nothn bad in it,

rhods u are, hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2006
ur friend is serious, no offence but that approaching bein a crackhead, the smoking and drinkin part was even acceptable small
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by aloib(f): 1:40pm On May 31, 2006
weed, hmm no way, dont thnk i can ate a guy who weeds, kai, wen he starts his madness, hmm cant thnk of that oo
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:43pm On May 31, 2006
@ aloib, u cant even date a guy who smokes weed?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2006
4 someone that smokes once in a while is acceptable but smokes weed thats crazy
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:46pm On May 31, 2006
Ok so weed smoking is an absolute no no ? !
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2006
does the guy know she does all this
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:47pm On May 31, 2006
Well, she doesnt have a guy that what i'm saying!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by aloib(f): 1:48pm On May 31, 2006
IB, weed, no way, cos it causes danmage to the brain, and u know how peeps can  be wen they are high on weed, abeg i get pikin and parents to look after, dating?, i dont date for fun, i date cos i really love the person and prolly wanna spend my life wid him,
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2006
probably they would be one that wont mind both of them blazing together, there would be someone that likes her
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ashiwaju(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2006
Ask every man/woman that takes weed, they say it gives them inspiration and for those that takes coc they say it makes them high
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by ogbonnaya(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2006
WELL IF MY  GIRL IS SMOKING AND DRINKING THAT WILL NOT MAKE ME TO AVOID HER ONCE
SHE IS FAITHFULL TO ME
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:54pm On May 31, 2006
I actually know of a nigerian couple who are both over 40 and they both lala together after work!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2006
Ib:

I actually know of a nigerian couple who are both over 40 and they both lala together after work!

their children would be naturally high
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by aloib(f): 1:57pm On May 31, 2006
ogbonaya thank u ooooooooooooooooooo, and may u find that faithful wife somebody say AMEN, LOL
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2006
aloib u didnt wish me any luck ooo
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by aloib(f): 2:00pm On May 31, 2006
Buahahaha, som people jealous him, lol ok oo, may u also find the gurl of ur dreams, [sub][/sub]but this one ure saying bout ur folks, hmmm
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2006
nahh that one was just a joke, i wont even take someone like that home and thanks 4 da luck wink
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 2:07pm On May 31, 2006
@ Ogbonnaya its like your most important thing is faithfulness, judging from your other topic about your girl grooving in lagos
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 2:09pm On May 31, 2006
As for the nigerian couple, i was there once when the husband was smoking his weed, and the wife goes "honey pass the spliff now", "u don dey harsh oh"
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by aloib(f): 2:10pm On May 31, 2006
cool cool cool @ badman

ib thats the no1 priority
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by BigShishi(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2006
I want my wife to be a love-vendor, not a love-vendor of whores, but i want her to be a smart, money-getter, not a bloody alcoholic or smoker, she needs to be like my mother!!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 2:26pm On May 31, 2006
She can be all of those things as well !!! Are u saying that women who indulge cannot be successful mothers?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2006
the chances are low,
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 2:29pm On May 31, 2006
Nah thats untrue!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by aloib(f): 2:36pm On May 31, 2006
which chances are low, goshhhhhhhhhhhhh ibbbbbbbbbbbb plsssssssssssss tellllllllllllllll themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2006
ok yes it is possible to be a good mum not for me cool
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 2:54pm On May 31, 2006
Of course they are capable of being super mums. A few shots of brandy after helping the kids with their homework and a ciggie when she hangs out with her husband once in a while doesnt make her a bad mum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

........ / My End Of Year Apology. / Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.