Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (16374 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by ATLANTA96(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2007
IF THE GUY SMOKE AND DRINK THEN GOOD FOR BOTH OF THEM,
I DON'T SMOKE OR DRINK''''
AND IS NOT A GOOD IDEA FOR ME TO GO FOR ANY GAL FOR BOTH,
AND FOR U GALS THAT SMOKE AND DRINK HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Chiori(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2007
Smokey Drinky girl? No way. I don't do either.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by aPr: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2007
yes if i like her
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by lekuchi: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
As for me i can date a girl dat smokes or drink, i dont see dat as a problem but to go ahead and marry her dat i cant do.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by lekuchi: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2007
As for me i can date a girl dat smokes or drink, i dont see dat as a problem but to go ahead and marry her dat i cant do.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by PRINCEA31(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2007
there would be a day she would come home and smatch the bottle on one head. dont think is proper to marry such a lady.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by presido1: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2007
Dating for fun ok but to marry!! bring chimney inside the house lailai.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by donjazzie(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2007
Not a problem is the girl isn't too much of a drinkerDrunk.but i don't mind a smoker
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by kokoletz(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2007
Drink & smoke nope!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Leilah(f): 1:45am On Sep 01, 2008
wow!! thats amazing. even when i was a practising muslim all overed up i used to smoke cigaretes and so did my ex hubby he has no problem with it at all. he smoked also though.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Leilah(f): 1:46am On Sep 01, 2008
i guess its okay for a nigerian man to smoke and drink and do what he likes basically. wake up tp the real world
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Uche2nna(m): 1:47am On Sep 01, 2008
Mehhnn, I hate wat people refer to as a smoker's breath. That alone turns me off in a gal angry
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by squid: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2008
whats the big deal about drinking and smoking,just becaues you dont it doesn,t mean you should criticise.grow up haters.somethings we do today is bad for our health not just smoking and drinking.if any man dumps a nice giry because she drinks and smokes he has a long way to go .it really socks.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Uche2nna(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2008
squid:

whats the big deal about drinking and smoking,just becaues you don't it doesn,t mean you should criticise.grow up haters.somethings we do today is bad for our health not just smoking and drinking.if any man dumps a nice giry because she drinks and smokes he has a long way to go .it really socks.

I wont dump U if U smoke cos I wont be dating U in the first place if u did. It is not hating. Its called preference. Dont wanna have the after taste of tobacco in my mouth after a round of kissing.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by HRhotness(f): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2008
I smoke and drink and not open to being changed. . . every boyfriend I've had never minded,
i accommodated those that didnt smoke and/or drink by not doing it when i'm with them and stuff like that but thats about it. . .

Hypocritical judgmental pricks can go F*CK urselves!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Uche2nna(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2008
HR.hotness:

Hypocritical judgmental pricks can go F*CK urselves!

lol

No need to throw that in. From the posts here , noone is being judgemental. You smoking and drinking does not make You any better/worse than You already are. I don't smoke not because I find it immoral but because I just can't stand the smell of tobacco. So it is not a case of judgement but a case of likes and dislikes.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by HRhotness(f): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2008
Uche2nna:

lol

No need to throw that in. From the posts here , noone is being judgemental. You smoking and drinking does not make You any better/worse than You already are. I don't smoke not because I find it immoral but because I just can't stand the smell of tobacco. So it is not a case of judgement but a case of likes and dislikes.

because u r not jusgemntal doesnt mean others are. . .

how come some assholes think its fine for a guy t smoke and drink but fnd it unacceptable for a woman?
i say what is good for the goose. . . .
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by denny4ril: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2009
undecided differnet people make different kinds of choices anyway but for me, no!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 02, 2010
drinking or smoking 4 a guy or a gal lives a big question mark on his/her sense of morals,ethics or decency.they r prone 2 having mood swings,emotional outburst,uncontrollable anger,uncontrollable sexual desires n health issues like diabetes,heat attack,liver failure,lung cancer etc.me say a big no 2 any guy dat drinks/smokes.i'll be 50 foot pole away from such persons talkless of dating or marrying
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by tayoast(m): 12:42am On Mar 02, 2010
NO WAY!!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Mannylex(m): 12:44am On Mar 02, 2010
Never! Capital NO
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by H2O2: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2010
how about a hell no?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Chiori(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2010
I jump and pass. Such girls are so erratic and unstable, they never are able to accomplish any one meaningful thing in life.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by tayoast(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2010
^^ lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Abbeycity4(f): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2010
@Topic
Nah! ~~shakes head~~
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by jice(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
No Way
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Abekeade08(f): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
I started drinking socially when I became part of the American workforce. My coworkers would usually go out for after work drinks on Fridays. Till today, when I am out with friends on the weekends ill have a cocktail or 2. I find girls who drink heavily and smoke very unladylike. When I left home, only women of easy virtues smoked, when I visited in 2008 I was amazed at the number of women smoking openly. I will never date a heavy drinker or a smoker and I think it is very unladylike for women to smoke. My 2 cents.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by EmmaSun1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
I NO FIT TRY THAT KIND NON-SENSE NO MATTER HOW THE LOVE CARRY ME REACH
UNLESS I DON'T SHE SMOKES OR DRINKS, BUT IF I FIND OUT I WILL TRY TO STOP HER BUT IF SHE CONTINUES THAT MEANS WE RE NOT MEANT FOR EACH OTHER,
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by richy5(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
she go just be my sex toyyyyyyy
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Jay5000(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2012
Smoking is always a deal breaker 4 9ja men when choosing a wife. Even a chimney(chain-smoker) in 9ja won't marry a girl that smokes. Even he will tell you it's just wrong despite how ironic it sounds. Dating is different. He can date you but u can be sure he won't marry u. The drinking part is cool as long as she's not an alcoholic. 4 me, i can date a girl that drinks or smokes but i won't marry a girl that smokes. Don't want to have ma baby asphyxiated or disfigured in d womb. Sorry. Also a few puffs occasionally doesn't count as smoking 4 me. Personally indulge my gf with one or two puffs of ma Hoyo De Monterrey once in a while. grin
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by otclare(f): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
where was I when this thread was created? �����

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Virginity Test / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.