Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (16380 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by lovelyS(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2006
If i really love her,i can date or marry her and help her to quit smoking and drinking.but if she insist and dont want 2 quit smoking i will stop seeing her.Cos i believe socially smoker or drinker will one day turns addictive smoker/drunkard.

Actually I do drink but i dont smoke so i cant see maself marrying a drunkard/addicted smoker.

i can only have some fun wit her
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by BigShishi(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2006
my g/friend can smoke, drink, shoot, whteva but when it comes to wifey NO!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:49am On May 31, 2006
tell me, what at all is the big deal in smoking?? a girl drinking fine! i Understand that is quite embarrassing even but i personally don't see anything wrong with smoking lipsrsealed  oh puh-leeze lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:50am On May 31, 2006
lovely_S:

If i really love her,i can date or marry her and help her to quit smoking and drinking.
Ur love is what i call ''true love'' kiss
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:54am On May 31, 2006
j-girl:

the day i entered a room full of smokers, i can swear i had an allergic reaction. The smell nauseates me
i bet that was '' a smokers room'' what were U ''a non smoker'' doing there?? that way U would find it sickening cuz everyone will be smoking at the same tyme and U just wouldnt be able to stand it
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by BigShishi(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2006
Who wants a wife that's setting herself up to get cancer?. The fact is that most girls can't even handle drink, thy get tipsy and start misbehaving, letting guys take advantage, my wife can obviously have the odd drink or two, besides with african culture, a drinking wife is not dignified, respectable and decent,
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:05am On May 31, 2006
typical African Man! lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by BigShishi(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2006
you got dat rite baby!!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by TMoney4(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2006
Well, i think its a perspective that women that smoke are irresponsible.

No good man would wanna have a drinking/ smoking wife. what does she have to teach my children.

personaly i can marry a gal that smokes or drink.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by lioness(f): 11:28am On May 31, 2006
whether she smokes or drinks, there is still "someone" for her. Someone who will love her just as she is and turn her around.
If i were a guy though, i wldnt marry a "shack lord" for a wife. My children go drunk from birth  grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:42pm On May 31, 2006
whatever guys, whatever lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2006
Rhodalyn:

whatever guys, whatever lipsrsealed

do u smoke
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by akinwunmi(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2006
IB, whichever, occassionally or whatever you calld it, its wrong for a lady to even think of alcohol. I cant even walk up to a lady tht drinks or smoke to ask her on a date, its like asking for the Devils daughters hand in marriage, if you are thinking of changing her, you are in for hard time, i dont drink or smoke, but the cases of friends whom i knw smoke is enough to tell me its not my kinda game, a friend just came back from rehab. few days ago and if you see him you will hate the day smoking and drinking started, He once told me "Akin i envy your strenght". So pips, like they say SMOKERS ARE GONNA DIE YOUNG (Liable to die young ok), right now i still have good strenght which most of my friends lask due to smoking and drinking, its not advicable for a guy to drink or smoke not to say a ladyyyyyyy, dont do it 'cos your friends are doing it 'cos another mans food is anothers poison,
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by aloib(f): 1:17pm On May 31, 2006
damn, wen did a lady who smokes or drink become a devil, damn!!!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:19pm On May 31, 2006
U tell them gurl , U tell them angry
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:20pm On May 31, 2006
Badman888:

do u smoke
does it make any diff?? lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by aloib(f): 1:22pm On May 31, 2006
gosh u guys shuld be open minded abeggggggggg, like she has become a devil or a ghost, sheez men!! someone even mentioned he wont even go near her, damn!!! na wah oo, close mindedness is a bitch men
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:23pm On May 31, 2006
are U listening to these mind polluted peeps?? lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:23pm On May 31, 2006
The fact that a babe smokes or drinks doesnt make her a bad person though. You'll be amazed that she might even be better than the so called "good" girls.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:24pm On May 31, 2006
exactyl!!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2006
lol, it affects many people ooo, phobia 4 smell of smoke
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:25pm On May 31, 2006
@Akinwunmi
lipsrsealed uh oh
 coughs
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2006
if i want to get married now and my parents knows my wife smoke and drink they wont agree at all
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:27pm On May 31, 2006
then sorry to say but Ur parents are lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:27pm On May 31, 2006
They dont have to know!Ok What if she smokes weed once in a while?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by aloib(f): 1:28pm On May 31, 2006
that smell one is even better, but to start saying she not a wifey material or that wat would she teach her children, bla blabla, crap!!! absolute4 crap, !!! angry angry angry angry angry

rhodalyn, wats that in ur sig, lol

ib thanks ooooooooo
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by aloib(f): 1:29pm On May 31, 2006
naur folks go marry wife or wat, aint u the one who knows wat u need or want,
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2006
weed God have mercy that is worse, but it smells better
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Busta(f): 1:30pm On May 31, 2006
Ib:

They don't have to know!Ok What if she smokes weed once in a while?

really funny
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ashiwaju(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2006
Personally i detest cigarete, it makes me sick and i wont date/marry a lady smoker but for drinking well, it depends on what shes taking and how often she does. like i drink aswell but mine could be once in a year or should i say occassionally.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2006
love is not just her personality, what she does in life matters, so if she smokes then theres no love
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:35pm On May 31, 2006
At least medically, weed is better than cigarettes. Besides, ur wife might be a bit more kinky under the influence eh Busta grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.