Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (16379 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by faf(f): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2006
big shishi needs to hide his shishi sometimes
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by BigShishi(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2006
I be 16 years as u dey look me so
if u touch my tin o
i go tell mami o!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by eveseh(f): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2006
if anyman married a woman like that,
she well drink da whole house and smoke da man cool
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by BigShishi(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2006
a girl can smoke on a man but not on a cigarette, she can drink on a man too!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by eveseh(f): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2006
lol lol lol
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ashiwaju(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2006
i CANT fit marry a smoker but i can fit marry a drinker, ifs not an addiction ooo and i tell u na coke and fanta go sell well well
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by akinwunmi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2006
The facts still remains that its not advicable for a gurl to smoke, bu she can drink occassionally, i believe this site if for ppl with African minds, so no man will marry a woman that smokes weed, do you think snoop will marry a woman tht will finish is weed?, no offence, am one snoops fans ok,
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by twinkledew(f): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2006
most "African" guys classify girls that drink and smoke as piece of SH**. they believe they are easy to get and life Riders.
I don't mind people that drink as long as your motive is not to get drunk all the time.

we are all talking about girls. Would any girl get married to a guy that smoke or drink. please do not tell me its a guy thing.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2006
its going to be the same vice versa but more girls would say yes than boys would say yes
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by kafero(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2006
Whether a Nigerian or not- whether a woman or a man, I think smoking and drinking are absolutely wrong. Come to think of it what do people gain when they smoke or drink themselves to death? Basically, nothing! I know something will kill all of us-but must you commit suicide by smoking and drinking?  If you smoke or drink I can't marry you! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:50am On Jun 04, 2006
kafero:

Whether a Nigerian or not- whether a woman or a man, I think smoking and drinking are absolutely wrong. Come to think of it what do people gain when they smoke or drink themselves to death? Basically, nothing! I know something will kill all of us-but must you commit suicide by smoking and drinking? If you smoke or drink I can't marry you! undecided undecided undecided

gosh dont you think ur being a bit hard on social drinkers man?
Even Jesus served wine at the last supper,
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by jgirl3: 5:14am On Jun 04, 2006
lol, lol lol
that was funny
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by shawonlese: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2006
it's not about smoke n drink. its about attitude. if u fit marry oyinbo wey dey smoke n drink den, why u dey use naija babe measure?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by desiree(f): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2006
All I'm going to say is marry who ever suits you and drink/smoke whatever you want, it's a free world if you can handle the consequences of your actions.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by slej(f): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2006
u love a girl the way she is then try to change her to the person you want simple
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by kafero(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

gosh don't you think your being a bit hard on social drinkers man?
Even Jesus served wine at the last supper,
OH boy do you drink? We can choose our actions but we can't choose the consequences of the things we do! There are enough issues already in life why cause more for yourself? Jesus served wine,what type of wine - fruit or alcoholic?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by jgirl3: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2006
Back in the old times, there was nothing like non-alcoholic wine so it was alcohol
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by kafero(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2006
j-girl:

Back in the old times, there was nothing like non-alcoholic wine so it was alcohol
There is always a foundation. So, if we have fruit wine today we had it back then
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by jgirl3: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2006
In Jesus' time, wine meant alcohol - i am pretty sure
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by kafero(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2006
Were you there?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2006
lol cheesy, i think J-girl has a point doubting
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by BigShishi(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2006
j-girl and badman, da new shishi and eve?? grin
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by kafero(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2006
Badman888:

lol cheesy, i think J-girl has a point doubting
She can't prove it man!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by jgirl3: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2006
lol.
If you look through the bible, the wine was mentioned as what got people drunk. The bible spoke against too much wine.
The only reason why too much wine will be wrong is because it is alcoholic
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by kafero(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2006
Correct people that took alcoholic wine got drunk, Noah for example. people that took fruit wine did not get drunk, Timothy for example.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2006
you two are driving at something else now. would you marry smoker or drinker unless u 2 would argue till wenever
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by jgirl3: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2006
May i remind you that grape is a fruit and can be used to make alcoholic drinks. Timothy did not get drunk because he probably did not have a lot.

Okay back to the original question
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by kafero(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2006
you have proved me right. The process determines whether you have fruit or alcoholic wine! Thanks. So, back to the topic. grin
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by shawna(f): 4:57am On Jun 05, 2006
i think a person who smokes is definetly a turnoff angry for me, but i wouldnt really mind the drinkin kiss
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by babyydoll(f): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2006
Badman smoking won't send anyone to rehab but drinking will, just tot i'd let u know so maybe u can reconsider ur choice. Peace !!!! Babyydoll
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by babyydoll(f): 6:59am On Jun 05, 2006
If u r in the advanced countries, a lot of women drink and smoke but i think since we r still considered 3rd world country, people view smoking in naija as a taboo, i think it is a matter of choice, if the guy doesn't like it, hey get another girl. right? Peace !!! Babyydoll
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Dauda(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2006
Smoking and drinking is not good for anyone's health, male or female. If you have a problem with a girl that smokes or drinks, don't start a relationship. Problem solved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.