Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,489 members, 7,843,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD (7951 Views)

The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by cdamsel(f): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
kliq: yeah she jus myt be contemplatin u knw....considerin whether or not to give d broda a chance...let's wait n see what comes out of dis smiley
chance ke?crown no just won gree say d babe is married,bt I Don give up,lets keep waiting 2 c if she ll ever show up
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
firestar:

Fatality.
Dazall.

(pass the console jorh!)
Lmao....

He is talking crap
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by kliq(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
cdamsel: chance ke?crown no just won gree say d babe is married,bt I Don give up,lets keep waiting 2 c if she ll ever show up
oh yeah...she's married? Wow...den she could still com out n say so cus dis broda is goin crazy bout d love tin....@Miss/Mrs gree-die pls say somtin sad
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by cdamsel(f): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
kliq: oh yeah...she's married? Wow...den she could still com out n say so cus dis broda is goin crazy bout d love tin....@Miss/Mrs gree-die pls say somtin sad
dats y I really feel 4 him embarassed

He won't give up till she comes here
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
kliq: oh yeah...she's married? Wow...den she could still com out n say so cus dis broda is goin crazy bout d love tin....@Miss/Mrs gree-die pls say somtin sad
Yes baby.

Gree-die never hid her desire for me and I am matured enough to read the body language of a woman that desires a man.

I will be true to her.

***never force a woman against her will, the consequence is fatal***
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by xynerise: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
Crown Prince:
Yes baby.

Gree-die never hid her desire for me and I am matured enough to read the body language of a woman that desires a man.

I will be true to her.

Where you see the body to read? undecided

1 Like

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by ERF: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2013

Viewing this topic: kishy53(f), Crown Prince(m), Elos Agos(m), kemiola89, DICKtator, mallorca(m), firestar(f), Fellycutie(f), Tayerulz(m), xynerise(m)
Shoo... This thread reach fp shocked

Manh i'm feeling for yhu ooh... Yhu words are mixed with pain and passion... I hope yhu are 4 real? Becos i don't want anything to happen to my sister ooh angry

Manh follow yhur heart.. Buh stop sounding as if she wants yhu.., it's yhu we all know about now not her.. So talk for yhurself, go on passionately and dilligently. . .i will be praying for yhu cheesy ...i know something must happen. . Either Here or There Amen...! smiley
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Emmy9ite(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
*popping my kunu and pop corn* This love is deaf and dumb!
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Emmy9ite: *popping my kunu and pop corn* This love is deaf and dumb!
More like ignoring
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Naija girls r heartless. Someone is going crazy here and his remedy no gree talk. Guy show us you are a prince and throw money about. The scent of money never fails to attract a naija girl
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
E<R>F:

Manh i'm feeling for yhu ooh... Yhu words are mixed with pain and passion... I hope yhu are 4 real? Becos i don't want anything to happen to my sister ooh angry

Manh follow yhur heart.. Buh stop sounding as if she wants yhu.., it's yhu we all know about now not her.. So talk for yhurself, go on passionately and dilligently. . .i will be praying for yhu cheesy ...i know something must happen. . Either Here or There Amen...! smiley
Thanks bro.
I need her more than anything else.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
rigormortis: Naija girls r heartless. Someone is going crazy here and his remedy no gree talk. Guy show us you are a prince and throw money about. The scent of money never fails to attract a naija girl
Trust me dear, she won't lack and love I will give.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 12:19am On Aug 26, 2013
Waste of time. I once had an e-crush on gree-die too. Crown Prince, I already told you to look for someone else.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 1:16am On Aug 26, 2013
E<R>F:

Hahaha..... My heart stopped beating for two minutes, did u say front page? Lol
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 1:17am On Aug 26, 2013
Iaz93: Waste of time. I once had an e-crush on gree-die too. Crown Prince, I already told you to look for someone else.

Tell me, have I ever hurt you?? I don't sense like or even Indifference from ur posts...kilode?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 1:19am On Aug 26, 2013
idnoble135: He could have easily reserved those words for the wooing challenge. grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 1:22am On Aug 26, 2013
Iaz93: you'll never get to see Gree-die's face. Not even in the afterlife .
shocked undecided undecided
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 1:23am On Aug 26, 2013
[size=8pt][/size]
xynerise:
And you will see Gree-die? undecided

Good question cheesy
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 1:23am On Aug 26, 2013
grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 1:25am On Aug 26, 2013
Iaz93: Bro, she's married to a man.

grin grin grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 1:31am On Aug 26, 2013
cdamsel: i don't think about 3pple ll make up stories about her status?my advice keep d obsession platonic.
2 ple dat I don't know
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 1:35am On Aug 26, 2013
Good morning crownprince smiley
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190theclown: 2:15am On Aug 26, 2013
aint gree die dating some moderator on nairaland
ive heard the news cheesy
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 6:13am On Aug 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

bad belle grin grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Coldfaya(m): 6:28am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:
Good morning crownprince smiley

Arousing d poor prince this early morning? Well at least u r giving crowned p a lil glimpse of hope/attention. Hehehe
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2013
Crown Prince:
Yes baby.

I will be true to her.

gree-die is one of d greatest e-outgoings lady on here and for this, I once found succour in her at some point.

Bro,obssession is cataclysmic especially when d other person invold is blind to it. Does gree-die knw about thisg? I was once obssessed with a lady here*wipe tears* and i stil do.

See d mossaic here:cara-mari
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by flolancracker: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2013
gringrin na wa oh. Bride came when †he groom was already snoring.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
shut ur mouth,player!
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2013
flolancracker: gringrin na wa oh. Bride came when †he groom was already snoring.
they ar 2geda.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Enegod(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2013
flolancracker: gringrin na wa oh. Bride came when †he groom was already snoring.
grin grin chei!!!
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2013
Well I dunno about u guy sha ooh

But I do know that gree die is dating a certain moderator boy

Crownprince do u know gree die is dating a moderator ( for security measures I won't say the name here) bribe me with 3000naira glo card in my pm and I'l tell u who she's dating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. / Love-zone / Naija Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.