Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD (7960 Views)

The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: shut ur mouth,player!

Ehen wetin concern me,
I'm a player so what - na me start am
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2013
190:

Ehen wetin concern me,
I'm a player so what - na me start am
u wey de die for flytefall and others.
Thank God i'm not a playa...no crush for nl.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2013
woo! Hw did i miss this?
Op, a pm would have saved you all these embarassment.

Betw E-sister,you didn't tell me your married.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

Tell me, have I ever hurt you?? I don't sense like or even Indifference from ur posts...kilode?
Hurt?? Noooo

Chai!! Gree-die, you for no quote me oh! Now, all the feelings just came back. My heart wants to explode.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: u wey de die for flytefall and others.

I love my girls
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by MariaGoretti: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2013
Love madness in practise. Love can be wicked sha.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by cdamsel(f): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

2 ple dat I don't know
oya na babe pls set d record straight.

We all re anxious 2 no grin,put dis man out of his pains na kiss
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2013
chidyhels: woo! Hw did i miss this?
Op, a pm would have saved you all these embarassment.

Betw E-sister,you didn't tell me your married.
grin lipsrsealed

cdamsel: oya na babe pls set d record straight.

We all re anxious 2 no grin,put dis man out of his pains na kiss

well .... he said to take my time, im doing just dat cool
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2013
190:

I love my girls
u ar playing them.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: shut ur mouth,player!

hi caseless, bin a while, sup?
190: Well I dunno about u guy sha ooh

But I do know that gree die is dating a certain moderator boy

Crownprince do u know gree die is dating a moderator ( for security measures I won't say the name here) bribe me with 3000naira glo card in my pm and I'l tell u who she's dating

190.... why u no fit talk am for here, u dey fear?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: u wey de die for flytefall and others.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2013
Iaz93: Hurt?? Noooo

Chai!! Gree-die, you for no quote me oh! Now, all the feelings just came back. My heart wants to explode.
ahah.... i heard u ve a tin for mukina?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: u ar playing them.

Ehen wetin concern me @least I'm getting laid-

D-U-H
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

hi caseless, bin a while, sup?

190.... why u no fit talk am for here, u dey fear?

Actually saying it here would ruin my chances
Of getting 3K recharge card from crownprince
So I'l wait 4him 2contact me get my cards from him and spill the bean on the moderator whom ure dating tongue
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2013
190:

D-U-H

ta.....comot for here. laid wetin? na lie.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2013
190:

Actually saying it here would ruin my chances
Of getting 3K recharge card from crownprince
So I'l wait 4him 2contact me get my cards from him and spill the bean on the moderator whom ure dating tongue

i hear u. grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2013
190:

D-U-H
ur di'ck nor de taya?

1 Like

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2013
This gree-die and caseless fit make pope retire from him seat

Wait gree-die are u trying 2say I'm a virgin :O

As for caseless - I'm young and vibrant why my D!ck go tire, its still @its prime and should be used @evry opportunity tongue
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: gree-die is one of d greatest e-outgoings lady on here and for this, I once found succour in her at some point.

Bro,obssession is cataclysmic especially when d other person invold is blind to it. Does gree-die knw about thisg? I was once obssessed with a lady here*wipe tears* and i stil do.

See d mossaic here:cara-mari
gree-die,this was my advice to crownprince. Hope i'v spoken well about crownprince's goddess?
Been long i saw u.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by cdamsel(f): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

ta.....comot for here. laid wetin? na lie.
on d doctor's chair/bed abi? grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2013
cdamsel: on d doctor's chair/bed abi? grin

C-damsel ibeg comot from road make I see front

Ur head too big ibeg undecided
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: gree-die,this was my advice to crownprince. Hope i'v spoken well about crownprince's goddess?
Been long i saw u.

where's the advice? lol

well i don't know about being outgoing... maybe just a teeny bit but great sure grin

yea bin a while. but no more disappearing act for the next few months.

tell me, who were u obsessed wit, caracta?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2013
cdamsel: on d doctor's chair/bed abi? grin

exactly. grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2013
For gree die mind now

Cos someone's having a crush on her

All her head don swell finish like person wen headbutt Mack trailer

Smh

Thinking she's d best thing since sliced bread
Look @her mouth like "I'm not the out-going type"

Smh *later ibeg*
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2013
190: For gree die mind now

Smh

Smh *later ibeg*

lol.... smh.. ok make i open a thread for u, ll dat make u happy?? u r sooo green, gawd! grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2013
190: For gree die mind now

Smh

Smh *later ibeg*
grin grin grin grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Mynd44: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2013
There is another mugu is the viewer's section.....abeg this is some funny isht
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

ahah.... i heard u ve a tin for mukina?
I wasn't sooo sure abt it. But as for you, . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2013
Iaz93: grin grin grin grin

sad angry angry angry
wats funny? u should tell 190 to stop being mean to me.i ve tried to be nice to him even wen every other person disliked him.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2013
190: This gree-die and caseless fit make pope retire from him seat

As for caseless - I'm young and vibrant why my D!ck go tire, its still @its prime and should be used @evry opportunity tongue
d last time i checkd, pope benedict did not resign in our name.
Ur di'ck is at its prime? *sings 2face's raindrop*..see youngman, becareful and think it wise(not sure dz line), b4 u choose to ur device 2times ,or u hav rain drop fallin frm ur eyez.
Nor give dem belle ooo
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2013
190: This gree-die and caseless fit make pope retire from him seat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! / Naija Dating Site / Love-zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.