Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (166864 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
omonnakoda: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
yours faithfully sexkillz

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
ighoosagie: yours faithfully sexkillz

No be small tin oooo

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
omonnakoda:

No be small tin oooo
wen a child's hands re cleans, then he can dine wit d elders.

His dirty hands wud mk him dine with dogs.

I spite in his mouth. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
ighoosagie: wen a child's hands re cleans, then he can dine wit d elders.

His dirty hands wud mk him dine with dogs.

I spite in his mouth. tongue
Before him go poison you dem go come carry you go Jamani like dat shepopo wey die come resurrect grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
small pikin no dey carry iroko na firewood be him load

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
smtinI ve observed abt sexkillz is dat after been bullied n wen he sees dat he's losing already, he ll close d thread.

We no he can't close dis one, becos I follow carry concrete way we tk build dis beer parlour.

4 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
ighoosagie: smtinI ve observed abt sexkillz is dat after been bullied n wen he sees dat he's losing already, he ll closed d thread.

We no he can't close dis one, becos I follow carry concrete way we tk build dis beer parlour.
Na so you go take know ta ta i.e obele nwa or small pikin him go begin bite him nail or him put hand inside him Nyash smell am to see how far grin grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Eledan: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
ighoosagie: cheap girl, trying win a mod heart, why not win d heart of God.

It's ok 2b foolish but showcasing is bad.
I pity d person who don't pity u.

Shame shame shame

Sexkillz banned you just once...and you are taking it this hard like this....if I tell you how many of my handles the dude has banned till 2106 in the last two months....you will just chilled.

This is the beer joint...I don't complain here. I know how to make things difficult for him in the complaint thread.

...so like I said ..this is a beer joint where you catch your fun.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Eledan:

Sexkillz banned you just once...and you are taking it this hard like this....if I tell you how many of my handles the dude has banned till 2106 in the last two months....you will just chilled.

This is the beer joint...I don't complain here. I know how to make things difficult for him in the complaint thread.

...so like I said ..this is a beer joint where you catch your fun.
its becos u don't ur self.
if u do wat is right nobody 'd penalize or intimidate u 4 dat
i guess u re one of those guys dat write senselessly

i just got banned 4 24hrs which has been lifted

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
ighoosagie: its becos u don't ur self.
if u do wat is right nobody can intermediate u'

sad

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Eledan: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
ighoosagie: its becos u don't ur self.
if u do wat is right nobody can intermediate u'

Well..suit yourself.

I can't engage you in this course you've chosen to tread.

BTW...learn to write properly...it's part of forum etiquette.

It's intimidate....not intermediate....
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
sexkillz: sad
u came late

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by rappaton: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
I think everyone can't be wrong with the allegation levelled at the door step of this man.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by homesteady(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2013

Whoa!! gringringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
bros, ok sorry no vex n we no quarrel again. oya free us since u no dey buy beer.

this no b ur thread, go dey lovey lovey 4 ur place were dem d worship u.

from hiding post , small small u go com begin ban ppl here, dont hide any post here, becos dis is a beer palour
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
This is the cyberspace. I comment where and when I want. . . Get used to it.

3 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by xp17(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
you don't hide a post becos u dont lik it. a post dat was posted within 2mins has already gotten 3likes , u came n hide it, dat show sometin is wrong with u.
u beta open my back my post b4 i.... on u

don't u hav respect 4 NL veterans
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
xp17: you don't hide a post becos u dont lik it. a post dat was post within 2mins has already gotten 3likes , u came n hide it, dat show sometin is wrong with u.
u beta open my back my post b4 i.... on u

don't u hav respect 4 NL veterans
What I find pathetic is that your 2 monikers XP17 and ighoosagie are active and commenting on this thread and liking your own posts. Is it that bad?

Osagie ighodaro

Igho osagie

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
sexkillz: What I find pathetic is that your 2 monikers XP17 and ighoosagie are active and commenting on this thread and liking your own posts. Is it that bad?

Osagie ighodaro

Igho osagie

anoda luv story, hw 'd location b a name. editor sexkillz i hail thee

ighoosagie liked his post, i guessed he also liked his post twice n if 2 users owned by one person re online simultaneously, dats a sign of end time,(explain)

seriously anytime sexkillz post, there is anyways a Rappaton to lik
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2013
sexkillz: This is the cyberspace. I comment where and when I want. . . Get used to it.
Lol you are now hiding posts? Funny little boy. grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2013
Demdem:

good one here no doubt but am sorry, my apetite just dissapeared when i saw this

https://www.nairaland.com/1435380/bianca-got-pregnant-twicewhile-dating#18054416

can u imagine. Killing her first child. No wonder she keeps on denying the fact that he ever met him. she doest ant this ugly chapter of her life to reappear again.
COULD YOU PLEASE FREE BIANCA? YOUR OBSESSION WITH HER IS BEGINNING TO ANNOY ME. JEEZ! angry angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Sexkillz,why are you hiding posts? OAM4J open this thread and you want to spoil it with hiding of posts.Wetin come be your own? please allow us to make comments without intimidation from you. angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2013
sexkillz: What I find pathetic is that your 2 monikers XP17 and ighoosagie are active and commenting on this thread and liking your own posts. Is it that bad?

Osagie ighodaro

Igho osagie

grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Omg, una nor go kill pesin for here,
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2013
Una still dey talk sexkillz matter here ?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by achi4u(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2013
I just hahahaha grincheesytongue

bia bar man or bar girl fish me my only brand of beer and chic now kiye kiye jor ahh!

abi make I fight? ...and sexlife wetin transport u com this joint?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2013
gbanikiti: COULD YOU PLEASE FREE BIANCA? YOUR OBSESSION WITH HER IS BEGINNING TO ANNOY ME. JEEZ! angry angry

Nahh, too old for me.
She brought it upon herself. Her strong headness will surely lead her no where but pains.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by naptu2: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
OAM4J: Ladies and Gentlemen of Politics section,

I welcome you to Politics chat room; tagged ‘The Beer Parlour’

Here you can discuss everything and anything including your beer parlour politics. Also this is a place to familiarize with ourselves.

By this we would not want to see your pleasantries, off topic/ personal discussions, flirtations, ‘yabis’, etc on the regular threads again, please do them here. The most we will accept is a post inviting a poster to join you on this thread.

Please introduce yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your political affiliation/orientation and order your favorite drink, peppersoup and suya (Soon as we employ barmen and waitresses)

[size=14pt]Please note; whatever you do keep the rules: No personal and ethnic insults. That you broke the rules while drunk will not be an acceptable excuse, so drink responsibly.[/size]

Vacancies:
We need Barmen, Waiters and Waitresses
Salary: Expensive Garri and Groundnut Dinner with Moderators at the end of each month cheesy

Barmen
1. CFCfan
2. 9jadelta

Waiters

Waitresses
1. berem

MAI SUYA

1. ighoosagie
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
gbanikiti: Sexkillz,why are you hiding posts? OAM4J open this thread and you want to spoil it with hiding of posts.Wetin come be your own? please allow us to make comments without intimidation from you. angry angry

Read:

OAM4J: Ladies and Gentlemen of Politics section,

I welcome you to Politics chat room; tagged ‘The Beer Parlour’

Here you can discuss everything and anything including your beer parlour politics. Also this is a place to familiarize with ourselves.

[size=13pt]Please note; whatever you do keep the rules: No personal and ethnic insults. That you broke the rules while drunk will not be an acceptable excuse, so drink responsibly.[/size]

As you can see, the rules must be kept at all times. Any post that violates the rules will be what? Will be hidden.

That also goes to those who liked your comment out of ignorance.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pataki: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
sexkillz:

Read:

As you can see, the rules must be kept at all times. Any post that violates the rules will be what? Will be hidden.

That also goes to those who liked your comment out of ignorance.

Since when did it become an offense to like a comment? And to even imagine you had the temerity to claim they clicked like out of ignorance!

Who the hell are you to know when a comment is liked out of ignorance simply because it bothers or rather disturbs your moderator ego?

If you do not like a comment simply ignore and move on. You are turning yourself into a nuisance here which no other moderator has done thus far on this thread.

Abeg barman, give me one baba dudu jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (128) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.