Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (166799 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Many people like my story but them no wan buy me beer ok I go pause the story till una other beer for me
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Barman, give me a chilled maltina (do u sell milk also). Suyaman abeg give me a pack.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
sexkillz:
shocked grin grin
Brother, you should know it was a typographical error. You must be a grammarian.... I don't take alcoholic drinks. Hope is noted. Cheers
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Clear throat** he be like say as no body buy me beer my gist go continue 2mao
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
Demdem:

What's ur opinion about the retardeen?
I don't know what/who is retardeen!!!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Demdem:

Ebele Badluck Jonathan, our President.
Now he knows.
Really, our president is the retardeen,
Currently, our president is very frustrated. Though indecision was his problem but he has graduated into an higher level.
His only ambition presently is 2015 "bye" election. (Bye bye election)
But my main concern is that who can take Nigeria to the promise land?? Jonathan has nothing to offer in his so-called transformation agenda, I don't trust malaam Buhari.....
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
emirate prince: Clear throat** he be like say as no body buy me beer my gist go continue 2mao

barman, give this man 12 bottles, make he continue hin story. Give him Suya too.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
tunapa2009:
Really, our president is the retardeen,
Currently, our president is very frustrated. Though indecision was his problem but he has graduated into an higher level.
His only ambition presently is 2015 "bye" election. (Bye bye election)
But my main concern is that who can take Nigeria to the promise land?? Jonathan has nothing to offer in his so-called transformation agenda, I don't trust malaam Buhari.....

And if you must choose between the sea and the devil, which would you pick? Jonathan or Buhari?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
What is going on here?

Who opened a bar in the politics section? angry

tunapa2009: Barman, give me a chilled maltina (do u sell milk also). Suyaman abeg give me a pack.

And please give Tunde some cookies to go with his milk.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
OAM4J:

And if you must choose between the sea and the devil, which would you pick? Jonathan or Buhari?

How can a man who cant manage a party or control his uncouth wife, manage a country?

The same chap weakened his own hand as a 'do or die' elections beckons.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
OAM4J:

None ooooo. I don't want to believe that there is no real leader in the whole Nigeria There is a need for change. Everyday we clamour and lament on the problems of Nigeria. We need solutions to all our problems.
I don't Trust buhari at all, he is a goat in sheep clothing while jonathan is an hyena in decision making.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
Katsumoto: What is going on here?

Who opened a bar in the politics section? angry

And please give Tunde some cookies to go with his milk.

See you!

We opened a bar for more than a week now and you were no where to be found.

Barman give me 2 empty coca cola bottles make i break on his head, after you give him his favorite drink and suya sad

tunapa2009:
None ooooo. I don't want to believe that there is no real leader in the whole Nigeria There is a need for change. Everyday we clamour and lament on the problems of Nigeria. We need solutions to all our problems.
I don't Trust buhari at all, he is a goat in sheep clothing while jonathan is an hyena in decision making.

I still want u to pick one. Assuming you go to poll and the only 2 candidates you have in your ballot paper are Jonathan and Buhari... or I give you Atiku as your 3rd option. Which will you vote for?

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Katsumoto:

How can a man who cant manage a party or control his uncouth wife, manage a country?

The same chap weakened his own hand as a 'do or die' elections beckons.

He has been managing a country of 150 million people since 2010.

Are you saying we are a country of 150 million mumus as sang by Lagbaja?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ProfOgogoro: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
OAM4J:

Stop being a hypocrite with your senseless sarcasm.

You wish to castigate a man in charge of over 150 Million people when you and your fellow Idiotic mods cannot manage this section without acting like A55-Holes.

Just zip it....ok??

Effing hypocrite!!

P.S. You fools can ban this handle if you like. I opened 4 others alongside this ID....... grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
OAM4J:

See you!

We opened a bar for more than a week now and you were no where to be found.

Barman give me 2 empty coca cola bottles make i break on his head, after you give him his favorite drink and suya sad

I still want u to pick one. Assuming you go to poll and the only 2 candidates you have in your ballot paper are Jonathan and Buhari... or I give you Atiku as your 3rd option. Which will you vote for?
I know you want me to mention Buhari but I would prefer to vote for none of them. Atiku is out of it.
A buhari has no agenda to improve the economy at all. He is on a revenge mission.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Rocktation(f): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
I'd love to have a chat with kaeto. Does he visit here? Tell him I said hi! smiley

Oam4j, hi too. tongue
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

Stop being a hypocrite with your senseless sarcasm.

You wish to castigate a man in charge of over 150 Million people when you and your fellow Idiotic mods cannot manage this section without acting like A55-Holes.

Just zip it....ok??

Effing hypocrite!!

P.S. You fools can ban this handle if you like. I opened 4 others alongside this ID....... grin grin

Barman, please give this man 1 keg of ogogoro and suya....after, lock him up in Room 06 with one of the Indian women that was with Abacha in his last days.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ProfOgogoro: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
OAM4J:

Barman, please give this man 1 keg of ogogoro and suya....after, lock him up in Room 06 with one of the Indian women that was with Abacha in his last days.

I'm a born again Children of God.

I don't take alcohol.

If you want to buy me a drink it should be a non-alcoholic drink like Star or Harp.

Thank you.

cool cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ProfOgogoro: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mukina2...

Wetin you dey find here??

Shebi when you high finish you go start to dey ban people anyhow.....

angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Rocktation: I'd love to have a chat with kaeto. Does he visit here? Tell him I said hi! smiley

Oam4j, hi too. tongue

Who is kaeto??

If I see him here, I will ban him till 2099 for trespassing. Rule 101. Nonsense! angry

You are mine and mine for ever. kiss kiss

Barman!, if anyone talks to this lady, you have my permission to break coca cola bottle on his head.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
OAM4J:

Yes you are a country of mumus.
tunapa2009:

I know you want me to mention Buhari but I would prefer to vote for none of them. Atiku is out of it.
A buhari has no agenda to improve the economy at all. He is on a revenge mission.

There are other things to be fixed first - corruption being number one. If Buhari is on a revenge mission to lock up 5% of thieves, Nigeria will be better for it.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

I don't take alcohol.

If you want to buy me a drink it should be a non-alcoholic drink like Star or Harp.

Thank you.

cool cool

You are born again but your name is not born again.

Ok o. Barman, give him 3 bottles of Malt drink.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
OAM4J:

Who is kaeto??

If I see him here, I will ban him till 2099 for trespassing. Rule 101. Nonsense! angry

Barman!, if anyone talks to this lady, you have my permission to break coca cola bottle on his head.
U want to monopolise her abi? U wan turn to dangote?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Katsumoto:

Yes you are a country of mumus.

There are other things to be fixed first - corruption being number one. If Buhari is on a revenge mission to lock up 5% of thieves, Nigeria will be better for it.

plus you minus me.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ProfOgogoro: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
OAM4J:

You are born again but your name is not born again.

Ok o. Barman, give him 3 bottles of Malt drink.

Mr. Man, what is worth doing is worth doing well..

Prof. Ogogoro:

I don't take alcohol.

Thank you.

cool cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by mukina2: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:
Mukina2...

Wetin you dey find here??

Shebi when you high finish you go start to dey ban people anyhow.....

angry
i am looking for bottle 'stopper' sad

OAM4J:

Who is kaeto??

caught redhanded ! angry you haven't changed at all mtchew !

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
tunapa2009:
U want to monopolise her abi? U wan turn to dangote?

Monopolise ke! She has been my one and only heart-doctor since, she is my beautiful Onyinye. You need to check a poetry thread in literature section to understand the chemistry, physics, biology and mathematics between us. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ProfOgogoro: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
mukina2:
i am looking for bottle 'stopper' sad

caught redhanded ! angry you hav'nt. changed at all mtchew !

OK.

cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

Mr. Man, what is worth doing is worth doing well..

lol.. my bad... blame it on Mukina2's distraction.

Barman change that malta drink to Shine Shine bobo.

mukina2:

caught redhanded ! angry you haven't. changed at all mtchew !

Erm...erm...I thot you divorced me already... looks like you still want me... ok. I loff u too. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pataki: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
tunapa2009:

So it is GEJ who has an agenda to improve the economy? Or the revenge mission GEJ is currently undertaking with Amaechi another way of improving the economy?

If Buhari's revenge mission is to arrest and jail previous looters of what should rightly belong to you and I, but has been stolen over the years by a bunch of greedy, selfish looters, how are we not going to be better off for it?

We currently stink of corruption to the whole world right now.

Abeg barman, enough beer for tonight. I don high tonight jare.

3 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pataki:

So it is GEJ who has an agenda to improve the economy? Or the revenge mission GEJ is currently undertaking with Amaechi another way of improving the economy?

If Buhari's revenge mission is to arrest and jail previous looters of what should rightly belong to you and I, but has been stolen over the years by a bunch of greedy, selfish looters, how are we not going to be better off for it?

We currently stink of corruption to the whole world right now.

Abeg barman, enough beer for tonight. I don high tonight jare.
Let us put the record straight!!!!
Who told you Buhari is an angel?? Do you the atrocities he committed when he was the head of state? The only reason he would arrest them is to avoid disturbance. I don't trust him for anything. GEJ on the otherhand is a clueless leader. He doesn't know what to use power to do with his transformation agenda which has caused more grieve to Nigerians than good. Buhari is not the saviour at all.......
I want to ask, what are the contributions of buhari apart from contesting in Nigeria
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
OAM4J:

plus you minus me.

I know where you dad's village is in Naija, can you say the same for me? grin grin grin grin

Abeg carry go with your mumuism. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (128) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.