Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,511 members, 7,861,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (166802 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by xp17(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
gbanikiti: Sexkillz,why are you hiding posts? OAM4J open this thread and you want to spoil it with hiding of posts.Wetin come be your own? please allow us to make comments without intimidation from you. angry angry
he can only intimidate dos lit children in romance section n not old pussy cat lik me with 9 lives.lol.

Let focus more on our beer n leave unimportant him alone.

Oya pass me one bottle of beer.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pataki:

Since when did it become an offense to like a comment? And to even imagine you had the temerity to claim they clicked like out of ignorance!

Who the hell are you to know when a comment is liked out of ignorance simply because it bothers or rather disturbs your moderator ego?

If you do not like a comment simply ignore and move on. You are turning yourself into a nuisance here which no other moderator has done thus far on this thread.

Abeg barman, give me one baba dudu jare.

Obviously this mod still think he is dealing with those tiny tiny legs in Romance section. In here we will teach him how to be civil and behave responsible.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by fairari022(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pataki:

Since when did it become an offense to like a comment? And to even imagine you had the temerity to claim they clicked like out of ignorance!

Who the hell are you to know when a comment is liked out of ignorance simply because it bothers or rather disturbs your moderator ego?

If you do not like a comment simply ignore and move on. You are turning yourself into a nuisance here which no other moderator has done thus far on this thread.

Abeg barman, give me one baba dudu jare.
I tink seun shud move him 2 moderate d psychiatric sec.

Politic can not b mod by a small boy who is still bedwetting.

Oya bar pass me alomo bitter, mk he no b say I dey vex
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by fairari022(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
sexkillz everywhere on NL, its lik he's becomin so popular 4 being a Suzan grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
I hail ooo! Me be tunde politically called DSA. Am progressive in nature and thinking. I believe in transformation through collective transformed minds (not transformation agenda). I don't think, smoke or womanise. I treat everybody with respect. Nice joining this progressive room.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
tunapa2009: I hail ooo! Me be tunde politically called DSA. Am progressive in nature and thinking. I believe in transformation through collective transformed minds (not transformation agenda). I don't think, smoke or womanise. I treat everybody with respect. Nice joining this progressive room.
You're welcome.
Place your order for the waitress and Barmen to serve you? Abi you wan apply for job for here cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
sexkillz:

Read:

As you can see, the rules must be kept at all times. Any post that violates the rules will be what? Will be hidden.

That also goes to those who liked your comment out of ignorance.

Why is it that any comment against you with likes, hurt or piss you off? You hid someone's comment because it attracted likes. Dude, you have to tone down your tyrannical attitude. it sucks, seriously! angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lilimax: You're welcome.
Place your order for the waitress and Barmen to serve you? Abi you wan apply for job for here cheesy
Job ke? unless na pesin wey go wash plate and fetch water. grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
tunapa2009: I hail ooo! Me be tunde politically called DSA. Am progressive in nature and thinking. I believe in transformation through collective transformed minds (not transformation agenda). I don't think smoke or womanise. I treat everybody with respect. Nice joining this progressive room.
shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
tunapa2009: I hail ooo! Me be tunde politically called DSA. Am progressive in nature and thinking. I believe in transformation through collective transformed minds (not transformation agenda). I don't think, smoke or womanise. I treat everybody with respect. Nice joining this progressive room.

Welcome to the Politics' bar Tunde-Tunapa,

Am sure you drink coca cola and Malt drinks with good peppersoup or Suya. Make an order for yourself and for me.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
gbanikiti: Why is it that any comment against you with likes, hurt or piss you off? You hid someone's comment because it attracted likes. Dude, you have to tone down your tyrannical attitude. it sucks, seriously! angry
If a comment is against the rules, I hide it. Simple.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: i also want to be a pvt jet owner cheesy

Erm... no problem, you have come to the right place. There are politicians with the right connections here. Which one do you want? PDP1 or PDP2 or APC Connections?

I will advice you pick PDP1, cos the president belongs to that party...and anytime Sincere 9gerian takes you to Aso rock to say 'hello' to the president, you can at least be sure of $50k transportation fare.

But you will make it big and buy a jet quicker if you have special services you can provide the president or the goverment. For instance Tompolo provides special security services that Chief of Army, IGP, and other top Military Chiefs cannot provide so he earns in billions officially, while our security chiefs cannot boast of 1 million salary per month (officially)... you get the drift now?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2013

What's ur opinion about the retardeen?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
To whom it may concern , i want to upload a video here. It cannot upload. wetin make i do?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
Demdem:

What's ur opinion about the retardeen?
And not sure he knows who the retardeen is. grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
gbanikiti: To whom it may concern , i want to upload a video here. It cannot upload. wetin make i do?

Is the video from youtube?

If yes, click on "share" under the video window and copy the embed link and paste here, like the example below for Davido - Gobe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFDu6ACKLKo
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
gbanikiti: And not sure he knows who the retardeen is. grin

Ebele Badluck Jonathan, our President.
Now he knows.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
@ OAM4J, the video is not from youtube. It's from my phone. It's not uploading at all! cry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Demdem:

Ebele Badluck Jonathan, our President.
Now he knows.
Lol! grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
gbanikiti: @ OAM4J, the video is not from youtube. It's from my phone. It's not uploading at all! cry

Sorry, upload it to youtube 1st and share the link here. I wish I know a better way.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
OAM4J:

Sorry, upload it to youtube 1st and share the link here. I wish I know a better way.
My megabytes go finish o! Incase i can't do it, that means my mb is exhausted. smh... cry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
The hilarious video is on YouTube already but i don't know the link. Will sort that out soon. grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bar man... I need a bottle of Heinken with a bowl of buffalo wings...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Barman give me a plate of patience jonathans thigh
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hmmmmm I need nkwo bi, and chiled beer make una pass me na
ilugunboy: Bar man... I need a bottle of Heinken with a bowl of buffalo wings...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
cheesy Lol everywhere na emirate prince
lakhadimar: Barman give me a plate of patience jonathans thigh
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
All your orders are ready cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
cheesy Make I serve myself cos this na my fatherland back to naija for good
CFCfan: All your orders are ready cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dubai is a nice place but yoruba people they fu**k their brother up too much ...m pls nak me one bottle more story plenty make I use that one they step down
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
As I was talking hmmm arab money good wella but dubai u must work,and life for there dey cooleh like ice water but I like edo and delta people them they try for themselves.... Nak me anothe beer tory plenty yafu yafu
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
grin see me see wahala oh I go travel section I come advice people say make them no use tourist visa enter dubai oooh because many naija guys if their tourist visa expire them go become illegal immigrant to shift go hard them na jail most they pack and u knw say arab jail na gay full am ur ass will be .... Ogakpatakpata dey lure people go sufer intead of helping them to get direct employment visa as I attack am I get banned from the section I come dey wondey which type moderator justwise be sef hmmmm more beer pls
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
cheesy Hmmmm this beer no dey last he too dey finish quick chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (128) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.