Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165955 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
It seems Tunde Tunapa is afraid for his dad/mum/uncle/friends. grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2013
Katsumoto: It seems Tunde Tunapa is afraid for his dad/mum/uncle/friends. grin grin grin grin
My father na civil servant oooo
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2013
tunapa2009:
My father na civil servant oooo

Hahahahahaha

U just made it worse. grin grin grin grin grin

You know they are also known as Evil servants. grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 12:51am On Sep 13, 2013
Katsumoto:

Hahahahahaha

U just made it worse. grin grin grin grin grin

You know they are also known as Evil servants. grin grin grin
Na u sabi that one oooooooo
I just can't trust BUHARI at all. He is just desperate for the presidency which is written all over him. I am just tired of their names GEJ, Buhari, Atiku etc.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 2:16am On Sep 13, 2013
Katsumoto:

I know where you dad's village is in Naija, can you say the same for me? grin grin grin grin

Abeg carry go with your mumuism. grin grin

you weh be Oba awon mumus if mumudom. I know where your compound used to be b4 your past mumu governor drove you out, built a glorified well there for 100billion and called it 'International Water Supply System'.

Of course you were the cheerleader of the mumus singing his praise. grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 13, 2013
sexkillz: What I find pathetic is that your 2 monikers XP17 and ighoosagie are active and commenting on this thread and liking your own posts. Is it that bad?

Osagie ighodaro

Igho osagie

grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 6:20am On Sep 13, 2013
Thank u jare,I high sotey I sleep go my story continues
OAM4J:

barman, give this man 12 bottles, make he continue hin story. Give him Suya too.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2013
To cut the storey short,I get some slot for one company,the name na group 4 service (G4S) for dubai na direct employmeny visa but u must get @ least waec certificate and sabi speak english.... Dial my naija number for more tory ... Bar man u too like sleep nak me malt and biskit
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2013
tunapa2009:
Really, our president is the retardeen,
Currently, our president is very frustrated. Though indecision was his problem but he has graduated into an higher level.
His only ambition presently is 2015 "bye" election. (Bye bye election)
But my main concern is that who can take Nigeria to the promise land?? Jonathan has nothing to offer in his so-called transformation agenda, I don't trust malaam Buhari.....

excellent opinion u have up there. The issue now isnt malaam buhari but spotting an inefficient fool that is currently governing us. So far we have spotted that goon and all hands should be on deck to push him out enroute kirikiri. Out of a population of over 160Million, surely numerous alternatives abound.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2013
tunapa2009:
I know you want me to mention Buhari but I would prefer to vote for none of them. Atiku is out of it.
A buhari has no agenda to improve the economy at all. He is on a revenge mission.

for argument basis, if the revenge mission is against corrupt leaders that has lead us this far, dont u think its a good thing?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2013
tunapa2009:
Let us put the record straight!!!!
Who told you Buhari is an angel?? Do you the atrocities he committed when he was the head of state? The only reason he would arrest them is to avoid disturbance. I don't trust him for anything. GEJ on the otherhand is a clueless leader. He doesn't know what to use power to do with his transformation agenda which has caused more grieve to Nigerians than good. Buhari is not the saviour at all.......
I want to ask, what are the contributions of buhari apart from contesting in Nigeria

ok, based on ur argument, both retardeen and Buhari is a no-no. fine.
Now, can u give us an alternative credible candidate that is capable of dislodging the retardeen and the killer party from the center. Remember that its about the numbers. Who is that credible candidate u believe can give u the desired numbers. By the way, no one is looking for a saint here. u have identified a problem, now give us a solution. Real men do such.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by homesteady(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2013
Hian!! This APC stooges are just impossible elements! See how they are trying so hard to shove down buhari into tunapa2009's throat!

LEAVE HIM ALONE OH!! HE IS NOT A CHILD!! HE KNOWS HOW TO TAKE DECISIONS BY HIMSELF
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2013
Buhari this jonathan that hope say una don buy beer put for fridge grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pataki: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2013
tunapa2009:
Who told you Buhari is an angel?? Do you the atrocities he committed when he was the head of state? The only reason he would arrest them is to avoid disturbance. I don't trust him for anything. GEJ on the otherhand is a clueless leader. He doesn't know what to use power to do with his transformation agenda which has caused more grieve to Nigerians than good. Buhari is not the saviour at all.......
I want to ask, what are the contributions of buhari apart from contesting in Nigeria
Which records have you set straight? Where in my statements have I said or alleged that Buhari is an angel

Who do you think can set Nigeria on the path of glory once again amongst the potential presidential candidates we have on ground presently? Are you happy with the way Nigeria is currently a global disgrace?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by homesteady(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2013
Pataki:
Which records have you set straight? Where in my statements have I said or alleged that Buhari is an angel

Who do you think can set Nigeria on the path of glory once again amongst the potential presidential candidates we have on ground presently? Are you happy with the way Nigeria is currently a global disgrace?

So if you think buhari deserves a 2nd chance to rule us, why should goodluck not also have a 2nd chance to rule us?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pataki: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2013
homesteady:

So if you think buhari deserves a 2nd chance to rule us, why should goodluck not also have a 2nd chance to rule us?
If you cannot provide answers to my questions, don't bother me with your foolish question.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by homesteady(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2013
Pataki:
If you cannot provide answers to my questions, don't bother me with your foolish question.

Was buhari not part of the system that spoilt Nigeria!!
For your questions, go and read Wole soyinka articles about buhari! You'll find answers there
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by achi4u(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2013
tunapa2009:
I think ur right smh!
But the question is who would u rather choose should two of them became the last option?
As for me and my family we will rather align to the clueless leader who keeps making little progresses in many areas than vote to a vampire who has no direction or manufesto to start with.
Buhari to me is a soldier who can turn things around either for good or for worst,he is a reincarnations of Abacha who ruled with iron fist but kept the economy in a considerable rate.

for GEj for nowgrin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

for argument basis, if the revenge mission is against corrupt leaders that has lead us this far, dont u think its a good thing?
Yes. It will be a welcome idea and a great achievement but I doubt it. He would succeed in jailing all his enemies. He would keep those ones that are on his side(whether corrupt or not)
If GEJ joins APC today, the story will automatically change. So what do will call that?? Porting things... Lol
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

ok, based on ur argument, both retardeen and Buhari is a no-no. fine.
Now, can u give us an alternative credible candidate that is capable of dislodging the retardeen and the killer party from the center. Remember that its about the numbers. Who is that credible candidate u believe can give u the desired numbers. By the way, no one is looking for a saint here. u have identified a problem, now give us a solution. Real men do such.
That is the real problem of Nigeria. Leadership!!!! If I mention some names now, a lot of people will surely have some things against them.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2013
Pataki:

Sincerely speaking I agree with you that Nigeria is a disgrace. The leader will need in Nigeria must possess this major character "ability to know what to do at the right time with the right people" which is lacking in our leaders.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by achi4u(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pataki:

Your last statement/ question brings tears to my eyes, yes none of us is happy the way Nigeria is being disregarded in everything ;whether sports,politics, business and every other thing you can mention - nation wide.
The entity called nigeria cannot produced such leader(s) we are yarning for as long as an average nigerian is to tribalistic and self centered ...just to name a few.

We will continue like this until the unthinkable happen which is disintegration.

*yes na me tok am*

bar man abeg my throat dey dry find chilled ice water plus sugar cane.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
tunapa2009:
Yes. It will be a welcome idea and a great achievement but I doubt it. He would succeed in jailing all his enemies. He would keep those ones that are on his side(whether corrupt or not)
If GEJ joins APC today, the story will automatically change. So what do will call that?? Porting things... Lol
[b]
His enemies are Nigerians enemies and they are those who have robbed us till date. Why shouldn't we support thar?
U said u doubt he will be fair to all, what is the basis of this doubt? What are the antecedents that lay credence to this for u to hold it tightly?
Let's even assume for argument sake that is what he will do, and so what? As long as those punished are culpable. If the so called enemies if Buhari who are indeed thieves are the only one punished in his time then the next govt will take over by punishing friends of buhari who u claim are theives but aren't punished. I have no issues with this as long as the innocent isn't hunted.
We already have a precedence. Obj EFCC hunted enemies if Obj who are thieves but soon after he left, his friends were also picked up one by one.

If retardeen joins APC today, my position will firmly remain the same. U seem not to feel me when I say Jonathan is very useless. I have onced been governed by him before in bayelsa and I know how miserably useless the retardeen can be.
Governance wise, he sucks irritably.[/b]
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
tunapa2009:
That is the real problem of Nigeria. Leadership!!!! If I mention some names now, a lot of people will surely have some things against them.

Mention names, Infact one name.
But be sure that the mentioned name is capable of singlehandedly bringing over 11million votes or more to the table. These are the kind of numbers when worked upon by like minds are capable of dislodging the fool currently in Aso rock. As much as I like the likes of Utomi and his like who abound in this country, remember that these ones can't even secure a LG chairmanship seat.
So please make sure that name u have in mind can bring in the numbers even if its 5 million ( will manage that) which to me is paramount. Just don't bring up names for giving sake, bring practical names. Let's start with one for now.
Waiting.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Today na Friday I declare surplus for the loyalists

Abeg I no want any dirty fingers or winch hand make dog jus wait for corner dey wait for bone to drop. I take god beg am ooo

Where dat camerama SK abi wetin dem dey call eh hen Come dey take our photo

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
No Obote men abeg!

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

But be sure that the mentioned name is capable of singlehandedly bringing over 11million votes or more to the table. These are the kind of numbers when worked upon by like minds are capable of dislodging the fool currently in Aso rock. As much as I like the likes of Utomi and his like who abound in this country, remember that these ones can't even secure a LG chairmanship seat.
So please make sure that name u have in mind can bring in the numbers even if its 5 million ( will manage that) which to me is paramount.
Waiting.
Nigerians only appreciate people that are controversial in nature to rule them (majority I mean). Okay. Let us examine this man "Dr. Adeshina (minister of agric). That man has the brain and ideas to transform if given the chance but the true is he is not the ideal politician in the Nigeria setting.. Abi na?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
HmMmmmm ekwe na so make we chop and jollificate naija delicasy
omonnakoda: Today na Friday I declare surplus for the loyalists

Abeg I no want any dirty fingers or winch hand make dog jus wait for corner dey wait for bone to drop. I take god beg am ooo

Where dat camerama SK abi wetin dem dey call eh hen Come dey take our photo
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

So please make sure that name u have in mind can bring in the numbers even if its 5 million ( will manage that) which to me is paramount.
Waiting.
Nigerians only appreciate people that are controversial in nature to rule them (majority I mean). Okay. Let us examine this man "Dr. Adeshina (minister of agric). That man has the brain and ideas to transform the country if given the chance but he is not the ideal politician in the Nigeria setting.. Abi na?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
E ma fine!

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
tunapa2009:
Nigerians only appreciate people that are controversial in nature to rule them (majority I mean). Okay. Let us examine this man "Dr. Adeshina (minister of agric). That man has the brain and ideas to transform if given the chance but the true is he is not the ideal politician in the Nigeria setting.. Abi na?

Which makes him not a practical alternative. That rules him out. The chap in question cant even secure his state. Adeshina is out, bring another bro.
Remember, we aren't looking for capable saints here. Nigeria don't need such at this point in time. We really have to compromise.
Next practical name please.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAY CONSAIN DEM KNOW DEMSEF

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (128) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.