Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165958 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
jmaine:

Na Pataki rename me Jamiu shocked . . .Demdem pick am angry , Seanet02 come popularize am sad , and the rest is now history grin . . .

My adversaries seeking to get under my skin address me as Jamiu and i just laugh it off cheesy.

Jamiu is a nice segxy name na.... jst imagine those small small girls u dey chase pulling your bia-bia and calling.... Jamiu...oh Jamiu my love.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
OAM4J:

Hi, lady Lertee,

Seems the guys and the politicians here like you.

Would you mind to be our 2nd Waitress here.

Please say YES.
**looks left and right**
What happened to the first waitress..
Politicians be hitting my bmbmbm..naaaa I dodge am.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
[size=5pt]*Walks into bar and scans for a vacant spot*[/size]

Where the bar tender, abeg give me Guinness Big ASAP.
Or shey una get ibile (local)?
Mix jedi with opa eyin, throw in some afator and stir vigorously then put excess ale - serve with ice-cubes.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
lertee:
**looks left and right**
What happened to the first waitress..
Politicians be hitting my bmbmbm..naaaa I dodge am.

The 1st waitress Berem is still a staff she only took the weekend off.

We need at least 3 waitresses here.

Dont worry no one will be hitting your bumbum apart from me cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
OAM4J:

The 1st waitress Berem is still a staff she only took the weekend off.

We need at least 3 waitresses here.

Dont worry no one will be hitting your bumbum apart from me cheesy
You see now,leadership should be by example o.
As the oga at the top,I need a watch over from you.
No touchry and no lookry..I know say I gather every for the right places but NO lookry!
Ehen I can now take the job if this is guaranteed.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
lertee:
You see now,leadership should be by example o.
As the oga at the top,I need a watch over from you.
No touchry and no lookry..I know say I gather every for the right places but NO lookry!
Ehen I can now take the job if this is guaranteed.

But somebody must look and touch na...or how else will it be appreciated? Erm erm... ok I will try cheesy

You are now EMPLOYED!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
OAM4J:

But somebody must look and touch na...or how else will it be appreciated? Erm erm... ok I will try cheesy

You are now EMPLOYED!

If na joke...stop am or else...I will withdraw my support for you in this community...

...and you lertee...what do you think you are doing? I didn't bring you in here to come and start getting cosy-cosy with the guys.

Oya...let's go home now!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
OAM4J:

You are now EMPLOYED!
Good to try grin
I will resume after this chelsea match wink
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
ilugunboy:

If na joke...stop am or else...I will withdraw my support for you in this community...

...and you lertee...what do you think you are doing? I didn't bring you in here to come and start getting cosy-cosy with the guys.

Oya...let's go home now!
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Ahan, I gave condition na
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls lerte,can u resume extra duty in my private bar? grin
lertee:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Ahan, I gave condition na
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
emirate prince: Pls lerte,can u resume extra duty in my private bar? grin
No sir,we are not allowed to do off duties..place your order in the presence of everyone undecided
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
lertee:
No sir,we are not allowed to do off duties..place your order in the presence of everyone undecided

Oya..lets go home...your shift is over. There are too many wolves in this bar tonite. cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
shocked Lerte u know I am the chief of this house,I fit sack u if u no want to obey me the oga @ the top
lertee:
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
I am back oooo!!! Sorry, I went for a wedding ceremony. I don't need to order tonight except suya!!!! I like meat. Where dat barman, abeg give me a pack of suya to step down...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Lertee go answer you lol
tunapa2009: I am back oooo!!! Sorry, I went for a wedding ceremony. I don't need to order tonight except suya!!!! I like meat. Where dat barman, abeg give me a pack of suya to step down...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
emirate prince: Lertee go answer you lol
Lertee.. Pls I want it extremely hot(a pack of SUYA)tongue grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
ilugunboy:

Oya..lets go home...your shift is over. There are too many wolves in this bar tonite. cheesy
as i am not a wolf shebi i can have private audience with lertee ? I can even put in a good word for you sef
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by otijah(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
O boy see wetin I dey miss, plss who is the waitress here can I talk to privately.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by bebornagain(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
Try lertee she is the waitress,call her I believe she went outside to look for change grin, and I sent her to buy me roasted fish
otijah: O boy see wetin I dey miss, plss who is the waitress here can I talk to privately.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by achi4u(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
Who is this lertee?
what stuff was she made off?

I think I need to part of this show anyhow.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
She is the waitress of the house send her and she will deleiver sharp sharp,no hidden charges grin
achi4u: Who is this lertee?
what stuff was she made off?

I think I need to part of this show anyhow.

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
I am the new waitress here,berem is on a short leave.
No trespassing,no lookery not to talk of attempted touchery.
All your orders are taken already,I will deliver shortly.
No more orders tonight,the bar is about to close
smiley
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
All your orders are ready!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Lertee pls I beg you close quick weather cool and I don wait for u tire,pls lertee infact close the bar now
lertee: I am the new waitress here,berem is on a short leave.
No trespassing,no lookery not to talk of attempted touchery.
All your orders are taken already,I will deliver shortly.
No more orders tonight,the bar is about to close
smiley
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by otijah(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
bebornagain: Try lertee she is the waitress,call her I believe she went outside to look for change grin, and I sent her to buy me roasted fish
where she dey kwanu? I need some punny dis nite to calm my temper
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ta! Ta! Keep shut punny for where?
otijah: where she dey kwanu? I need some punny dis nite to calm my temper
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 3:30am On Sep 15, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
For all haters of GEJ, I hav cryaquin capsules for sale, u will need to take 2 capsules 3 times daily. Crying frm now till 2019 will be a vry difficult task, trust me, u need dis capsules. Hahahahohoho.

I know ur type grin cheesy
Jonathan peeps no matter what. Enjoy.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 3:32am On Sep 15, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
OAMJ and sexkillz, I hope dat if I call demdem's father wit d same names he has bn calling our president u will nt slam a ban on me.

I wonder why u WAN bring ur fathers name to disrepute in this beer parlour. Na so u hate the old man.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 3:35am On Sep 15, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

keep ur useless advise to urself; I don't need it.
grin cheesy
U don try am grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 3:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin grin

It seems you don't know what an adviCe is. I was simply telling you not to make mouth but to act. Translation don't pull a gun if u don't in tend to use it.

Advise is a verb and not to be confused with advice, which is a noun. In case you don't know, that is a lesson before you call it a threat. grin grin grin

Jonathan supporters are ignorant set of peeps. Pathetic peeps. Don't be surprise.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2013
achi4u: where is our waitress Berem?

is she on leave or has she committed the uncmmittable?grincheesy

Anybody wey see am,,, tell am say one of her own dey miss am.
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
all ur odas re ready

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (128) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.