Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165217 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Baby jowo ogbemi saya,eba mi so fu sisi eko lo ma je ouh ....m..mmmm, I don shayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I don nor nor I fink I'm tripin for lertee
lertee:
so you allowed the antispambot locate you,that is bad.
Welcome back
kiss
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Naija sweeeet welllla I dey dubai dey drink gin now in naija harp don suffer hhahahhahahaha sexkillz pls mind ur bizness before I send interpol to u grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Becky is peeping ,knock make diva-bomber serve u beer
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Aaa bbbb ccccccc ddddd eeeeee fffff ggh hhhhh iiiiii jjjjjjj etc
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

keep ur useless advise to urself; I don't need it.

grin grin grin grin

It seems you don't know what an adviCe is. I was simply telling you not to make mouth but to act. Translation don't pull a gun if u don't in tend to use it.

Advise is a verb and not to be confused with advice, which is a noun. In case you don't know, that is a lesson before you call it a threat. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tomakint: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
For all haters of GEJ, I hav cryaquin capsules for sale, u will need to take 2 capsules 3 times daily. Crying frm now till 2019 will be a vry difficult task, trust me, u need dis capsules. Hahahahohoho.
Now this is funny.....

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 5:21am On Sep 14, 2013
Katsumoto:

Yes you are a country of mumus.

There are other things to be fixed first - corruption being number one. If Buhari is on a revenge mission to lock up 5% of thieves, Nigeria will be better for it.
..."you cant send 6 billionaires to jail, not in a democracy" quotation taken from Mario Puzo's Omerta which i find true of democracies the world over. Mark my words Buhari if elected president will have a harder time fighting corruption as a civilian president if not a downright almost impossible task. Why do i say this ? He will have to dine with a lot of "devils" before he can get to Aso rock which he has already started doing, how will he now turn round to fight them again ? His tenure will simply be cut short again. Besides corruption is more endemic amongst we the populace than the ruling class so i suggest the battle against it be started from our homes, offices, schools etc before graduating to our political and other leaders eg the recent recording of corrupt police officers. When those in authority know that the people will kick if they are found wanting, then they will sit up...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ceah(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ceah(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ceah(m): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2013
talktimi: ..."you cant send 6 billionaires to jail, not in a democracy" quotation taken from Mario Puzo's Omerta which i find true of democracies the world over. Mark my words Buhari if elected president will have a harder time fighting corruption as a civilian president if not a downright almost impossible task. Why do i say this ? He will have to dine with a lot of "devils" before he can get to Aso rock which he has already started doing, how will he now turn round to fight them again ? His tenure will simply be cut short again. Besides corruption is more endemic amongst we the populace than the ruling class so i suggest the battle against it be started from our homes, offices, schools etc before graduating to our political and other leaders eg the recent recording of corrupt police officers. When those in authority know that the people will kick if they are found wanting, then they will sit up...

***Peep inside the bar and saw talktimi drunk and saying trash....***
***Slap him and tell him to listen to Kas...***

My Opinion: This country can go nowhere without someone like GMB as president. His personality alone will scare looters and keep them in check. Just watch as many ppl will elope once he become president. Some of you don't seem to know the power the president possess either with good intention or bad. Look at how a clueless civilian president with no military and aso rock background is misusing power not to talk about the opposite. You can bath from the leg or the body the best way is from the head. At this point GMB seem the only option with enough political clout and mass support.

***stroll out of the bar grin grin****
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2013
Nice talk GBAM is our messiah
ceah:

***Peep inside the bar and saw talktimi drunk and saying trash....***
***Slap him and tell him to listen to Kas...***

My Opinion: This country can go nowhere without someone like GMB as president. His personality alone will scare looters and keep them in check. Just watch as many ppl will elope once he become president. Some of you don't seem to know the power the president possess either with good intention or bad. Look at how a clueless civilian president with no military and aso rock background is misusing power not to talk about the opposite. You can bath from the leg or the body the best way is from the head. At this point GMB seem the only option with enough political clout and mass support.

***stroll out of the bar grin grin****
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by achi4u(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2013
where is our waitress Berem?

is she on leave or has she committed the uncmmittable?grincheesy

Anybody wey see am,,, tell am say one of her own dey miss am.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by achi4u(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2013
emirate prince: Naija sweeeet welllla I dey dubai dey drink gin now in naija harp don suffer hhahahhahahaha sexkillz pls mind ur bizness before I send interpol to u grin
Greet King Abudul and king Fasha for me,tell them say their cousins here for naija dey bomb everywhere and now one of their papa wan cliche to president by all means. hahahaha
As if his life depend it,as if he is a good servant grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jmaine: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2013
coogar:

This shyte is so apt for the situation . . .Vintage Coogar grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2013
This beer joint is dry...just like the whole NL community this morning. undecided
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jmaine: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2013
people wan turn this cool joint to political rally . . . And una forget say if e happen, plenty bottles dey to take cause leakage for people body.

Abeg make una drink jeje, go house go sleep lest this cool joint scatter or else gbege go cast. angry . . .
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2013
jmaine: people wan turn this cool joint to political rally . . . And una forget say if e happen, plenty bottles dey to take cause leakage for people body.

Abeg make una drink jeje, go house go sleep lest this cool joint scatter or else gbege go cast. angry . . .

Nobody has monopoly of violence....don't threaten us with broken bottles like Ojota garage Agberos cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by achi4u(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2013
ilugunboy:

Nobody has monopoly of violence....don't threaten us with broken bottles like Ojota garage Agberos cheesy
lol as if we don't know hw to fight.

we need that fight straight away.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jmaine: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
ilugunboy:

Its a promise not a threat grin.

Una wey dey turn beer parlour to rally zone go fit stand gbemu when e begin commence.

Alcohol and violence dey follow oo !! Drink responsibly grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
jmaine:

Its a promise not a threat grin.

Una wey dey turn beer parlour to rally zone go fit stand gbemu when e begin commence.

Alcohol and violence dey follow oo !! Drink responsibly grin

Jamiu are you sure you can bring it? grin grin grin

Ok, what's your skill in a fight?

Whats your weapon of choice? Bottle, Mace, chair?

How many can you take at a time?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Katsumoto:

Don't mind Jamiu......

He has proven to be full of gra-graa.

He was recently mercilessly stabbed severally by agbameta and Seanet on a thread sometimes during the week cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jmaine: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Katsumoto:

So Kats sef don join the Jamiu choir group angry . . . grin . . .

Okay back to the question . . . I am highly trained to wield machetes simultaneously with both hands , as well as aiming stones when water pass garri tongue
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jmaine: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
ilugunboy:

Don't mind Jamiu......

He has proven to be full of gra-graa.

He was recently mercilessly stabbed severally by agbameta and Seanet on a thread sometimes during the week cheesy

You mean Agba_Mental and See-Dunce playing the tribal profiling game on me . . .

Na i simply ignore such silly attempts cos Ethnicity is not an achievement worth wasting a sweat about cool.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
jmaine:

You mean Agba_Mental and See-Dunce playing the tribal profiling game on me . . .

Na i simply ignore such silly attempts cos Ethnicity is not an achievement worth wasting a sweat about cool.

I hardly see you here....ok I get it...Oga Abati and Dokky Okupe declared weekend-welfare for the gang boys abi?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
jmaine:

So Kats sef don join the Jamiu choir group angry . . . grin . . .

Okay back to the question . . . I am highly trained to wield machetes simultaneously with both hands , as well as aiming stones when water pass garri tongue

I honestly thought Jamiu's your first name. grin grin grin

Machetes with both hands? Ok, not bad. I guess we shall see how effective that is. cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
Katsumoto:

Machetes with both hands? Ok, not bad. I guess we shall see how effective that is. cheesy

That is how they fight in Okemesi... grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jmaine: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
Katsumoto:

Na Pataki rename me Jamiu shocked . . .Demdem pick am angry , Seanet02 come popularize am sad , and the rest is now history grin . . .

My adversaries seeking to get under my skin address me as Jamiu and i just laugh it off cheesy.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jmaine: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
ilugunboy:

That is how they fight in Okemesi... grin

Okemesi ====> Land of the Brave and Intellectuals . . . . . No be beans oo !!!! grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by bebornagain(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
shocked I don enter keke napep zoooooom offf
achi4u: Greet King Abudul and king Fasha for me,tell them say their cousins here for naija dey bomb everywhere and now one of their papa wan cliche to president by all means. hahahaha
As if his life depend it,as if he is a good servant grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.