Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165962 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ok all protocols observed! grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pataki: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lmao! cheesy grin You this omonnakoda, you are a nut case! cheesy

Faaji Friday starts now o jare. Make man start to dey fire shayo dey go.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Oam4j,permission to go on leave till monday.e get one burial i wan go for ijebu remo for ogun state today till sunday.i go resume duty on monday. Tank sir! cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pataki: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
gbanikiti: Oam4j,permission to go on leave till monday.e get one burial i wan go for ijebu remo for ogun state today till sunday.i go resume duty on monday. Tank sir! cool
Chai! Abeg bring correct hot ijebu ebiripo come next week. If you find ikokore add, all join!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pataki: Lmao! cheesy grin You this omonnakoda, you are a nut case! cheesy

Faaji Friday starts now o jare. Make man start to dey fire shayo dey go.

Wetin I do

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
T G I F

No lelee..make love...not war.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
gbanikiti: Oam4j,permission to go on leave till monday.e get one burial i wan go for ijebu remo for ogun state today till sunday.i go resume duty on monday. Tank sir! cool

I just hope there won't be riot by the time u come back. Who will take our orders?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
@pataki,am planning to bring ijebu gari plenty with amala.e don tey i smoke garri. grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

I just hope there won't be riot by the time u come back. Who will take our orders?
na who wan cause riot? Except say na sexkillz. I go come back on monday insha allah. Nothing do you!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

Which makes him not a practical alternative. That rules him out. The chap in question cant even secure his state. Adeshina is out, bring another bro.
Remember, we aren't looking for capable saints here. Nigeria don't need such at this point in time. We really have to compromise.
Next practical name please.
Very funny. Maybe you can tell me your own opinion. I can SENSE that you are one of BUhari's fans... What good does your man has to do for Nigeria (Don't tell me he is going to jail all corrupt leaders because he is also corrupt,"abachaic" principle)
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sexkillz is a small boy I know him grin
gbanikiti: na who wan cause riot? Except say na sexkillz. I go come back on monday insha allah. Nothing do you!

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
emirate prince: Sexkillz is a small boy I know him grin
small [size=5pt]BOY [/size]with small [size=5pt]SENSE[/size]
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
tunapa2009:
Very funny. Maybe you can tell me your own opinion. I can SENSE that you are one of BUhari's fans... What good does your man has to do for Nigeria (Don't tell me he is going to jail all corrupt leaders because he is also corrupt,"abachaic" principle)
[b]
It's obvious u have no other practical alternatives so please stop saying such.
Not ur fault though. The truth is we hardly have them. Infact the retardeen is politically useless outside the killer party machinery.

A man that can gather such numbers outside this killer party machinery in Nigeria today has surely acheived a great thing.

Buhari is a neccessary evil I strongly believe we need curently in our national live. It's not the best to be honest but a good compromise for me for now pending when I see another practical alternative. He isn't in anyway the current status quo we have today which evidently is the desired change we aspire for.
A Buhari/Fashola Presidency is strategic. While the General will courageously deal with the untoucheables bedeviling us as a nation whom even the current fool in power call the cabal, an energetic Fashola is underground leading the developmental and infrastructural challenge.
The truth is for us to move ahead at a pace expected of us, we need a courageous leader that will make some critical decisions who has no burden or interest on his neck and that I see in him.
If that is the only thing he can acheive, then I think its priceless.

Just saying he is corrupt with no facts to back it up holds no weight. Even the worst enemies of Buhari won't hold that against him. Instead they prefer to call him a blood sucking demon grin

Until u bring practical alternatives, I will stick to this pair for now.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:
[b]
It's obvious u have no other practical alternatives so please stop saying such.
Buhari is a neccessary evil I strongly believe we need curently in our national live. It's not the best to be honest but a good compromise for me for now pending when I see another practical alternative. He isn't in anyway the current status quo we have today which evidently is the desired change we aspire for.
A Buhari/Fashola Presidency is strategic. While the General will courageously deal with the untoucheables bedeviling us as a nation whom even the current fool in power call the cabal, an energetic Fashola is underground leading the developmental and infrastructural challenge.
The truth is for us to move ahead at a pace expected of us, we need a courageous leader that will make some critical decisions who has no burden or interest on his neck and that I see in him.
If that is the only thing he can acheive, then I think its priceless.

Just saying he is corrupt with no facts to back it up holds no weight. Even the worst enemies of Buhari won't hold that against him. Instead they prefer to call him a blood sucking demon grin

Until u bring practical alternatives, I will stick to this pair for now.
[/b]

Correct post

I was expecting Tunde to raise the potential issue of Buhari's religion but he picked the wrong vice, corruption.

A Buhari/Fashola combo is solid as long as Buhari takes the mantle of corruption, cleaning the judiciary, policing, crime, etc while leaving Fashola to manage infrastructural development and diversification of the economy away from below the earth resources.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
cheesy I dey host welcome back party for benin now who dey benin call me make u come chop awuf awuf things
omonnakoda: small [size=5pt]BOY [/size]with small [size=5pt]SENSE[/size]
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Katsumoto:

Correct post

I was expecting Tunde to raise the potential issue of Buhari's religion but he picked the wrong vice, corruption.

A Buhari/Fashola combo is solid as long as Buhari takes the mantle of corruption, cleaning the judiciary, policing, crime, etc while leaving Fashola to manage infrastructural development and diversification of the economy away from below the earth resources.
I don't want to talk about religion yet. Let us set aside that one for none. I doubt it if Fashola(my own person) can padi with Buhari. He is very progressive than him. They are not compatible. Let me go choose his friend bro tunde bakare.. Lol..
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
tunapa2009:
I don't want to talk about religion yet. Let us set aside that one for none. I doubt it if Fashola(my own person) can padi with Buhari. He is very progressive than him. They are not compatible. Let me go choose his friend bro tunde bakare.. Lol..

Ur doubts have no basis. Already, after months of negotiations they have decided to be together and work together. The prospects for such are much more higher now than before. It seems to me that u are not even current.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nna nawa o,which kain beer palour be this self,you go enter siddon dey greet people,nobody go respond angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
lertee: Nna nawa o,which kain beer palour be this self,you go enter siddon dey greet people,nobody go respond angry

Sweerie, how u dey? Wettin u want, at my expense.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
lertee: Nna nawa o,which kain beer palour be this self,you go enter siddon dey greet people,nobody go respond angry

Elloo pretty babe...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Where that barman!!!! I need a chilled bottle of water, my throat is dry oooo!!!!!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2013

I apologize for the lack of response.

I will locate coogar immediately, to come and keep your company. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
ilugunboy:

Elloo pretty babe...

This na where you get PhD. grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Eledan: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Error.... grin cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Katsumoto:

This na where you get PhD. grin grin

Am just trying to be a gentleman....I've been shyking the babe for a while tho'

Am still following you from a huge distance in that dept... wink cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
All your orders are ready!

Buhari is not the type of leader we need at this juncture in our national life. People like Shekarau, GEJ and Fashola are who we need in this 21st century. People who have a grasp of how the global economy works; Nigeria doesn't need a fellow who thinks counter-trade is the best solution to any economic problem.

In addition, no President can fight corruption alone without a reformed judiciary. Even if Buhari becomes President in 2015, and declares a "war on corruption"; he will only be as successful to the extent by which the judiciary and law enforcement agents share in his enthusiasm.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

Sweerie, how u dey? Wettin u want, at my expense.
Malt and white soup would do,thanks wink
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
ilugunboy:

Elloo pretty babe...
Hehehe,where you go na,I missed you o.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Katsumoto:

I apologize for the lack of response.

I will locate coogar immediately, to come and keep your company. grin grin grin grin grin
Wow,awon eleyi,won follow gan o.
Btw,where is the coogar sef,has he been sentenced to life ban.
I knew he wouldn't make it. tongue
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
CFCfan: All your orders are ready!

Buhari is not the type of leader we need at this juncture in our national life. People like Shekarau, GEJ and Fashola are who we need in this 21st century. People who have a grasp of how the global economy works; Nigeria doesn't need a fellow who thinks counter-trade is the best solution to any economic problem.

In addition, no President can fight corruption alone without a reformed judiciary. Even if Buhari becomes President in 2015, and declares a "war on corruption"; he will only be as successful to the extent by which the judiciary and law enforcement agents share in his enthusiasm.

When you declare war on corruption, will you not declare war on the judiciary and law enforcement as well? Are all arms of govt. not corrupt in Nigeria?

CFCFan, I like you a bit - please remove that dullard, GEJ, from your list. If he were my president, I would have committed suicide long ago.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
lertee:
Wow,awon eleyi,won follow gan o.
Btw,where is the coogar sef,has he been sentenced to life ban.
I knew he wouldn't make it. tongue

I am sure you and coogar have hooked up now. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (128) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.