Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165969 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Katsumoto:

I am sure you and coogar have hooked up now. grin grin grin
Lol,in your mind. smiley
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Katsumoto:

When you declare war on corruption, will you not declare war on the judiciary and law enforcement as well? Are all arms of govt. not corrupt in Nigeria?

CFCFan, I like you a bit - please remove that dullard, GEJ, from your list. If he were my president, I would have committed suicide long ago.
You can only succeed in fighting corruption in Nigeria only if you succeeded in fighting "self corruption". Buhari is more conservative in nature than being progressive. We need progressive minds to rule the affairs of our nation in order to see the change we are longing for... Let me quote from the words of comr. Tony fash.." We should not leave government affairs in the hands of political vegetables" ...
We need men with 21st century brain to lead us to that lofty height.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
lertee:
Hehehe,where you go na,I missed you o.

I miss you too baby...na sexkillz ooo..he asked me to chill out of the community for some few days..but everything is sorted out between us now.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
tunapa2009:
You can only succeed in fighting corruption in Nigeria only if you succeeded in fighting "self corruption". Buhari is more conservative in nature than being progressive. We need progressive minds to rule the affairs of our nation in order to see the change we are longing for... Let me quote from the words of comr. Tony fash.." We should not leave government affairs in the hands of political vegetables" ...
We need men with 21st century brain to lead us to that lofty height.

There are leaders for different scenarios or eras because of different issues. For instance, in business, you need visionary leaders when you have almost no problems and want growth. But visionary leaders are useless when your business is in dire straits; when you don't have cash. Then you need managers. Similarly in politics, Chairman Mao led a political revolution but it was Deng Xiaoping who led the economic revolution that China is benefiting from today. If you are not set up properly politically, then you can't have development. Progressives may be able to provide a vision but the thieves that abound in Nigeria will restrict or curtail or destroy its implementation. Fashola and other progressives can't work without a bull dog.

5 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
ilugunboy:

I miss you too baby...na sexkillz ooo..he asked me to chill out of the community for some few days..but everything is sorted out between us now.

Don't let coogar catch you. grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by coogar: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
lertee:
Wow,awon eleyi,won follow gan o.
Btw,where is the coogar sef, has he been sentenced to life ban.
I knew he wouldn't make it. tongue

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Katsumoto:

There are leaders for different scenarios eras because of different issues. For instance, in business, you need visionary leaders when you have almost no problems and want growth. But visionary leaders are useless when your business is in dire straits; when you don't have cash. Then you need managers. Similarly in politics, Chairman Mao led a political revolution but it was Deng Xiaoping who led the economic revolution that China is benefiting from today. If you are not set up properly politically, then you can't have development. Progressives may be able to provide a vision but the thieves that abound in Nigeria will restrict or curtail or destroy its implementation. Fashola and other progressives can't work without a bull dog.

Even in my present drunken state in this bar...I can still make perfect sense in this.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Katsumoto:

Don't let coogar catch you. grin grin grin

Coogar...Rhino and I chases the same chikalas in this community... grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
ilugunboy:

so you allowed the antispambot locate you,that is bad.
Welcome back
kiss
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Where are Queen of Sheba and Ogugua88? cry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
coogar:

This is a wrong impression you got in your mind grin .
This is how I actually view you

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha

Lertee & Coogar,

There will be no public display of affection (otherwise known as coitus) in the bar.

It is still kinda strange having a bar in the politics section but anything that makes it remotely close to the Romance section will be frowned upon.

Committee Representing Angry politicians - CRAP

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Damn, why did Seun change coi.tus to reproduction?

What is wrong with coitus? angry angry angry angry angry

OAM4J & Mukina

What is the meaning of this?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
Clear trouth*** cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
House he be like say we go position one bar man for this palour ooooo who una think say fit do the job well including bar woman?? grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Katsumoto:

Fashola and other progressives can't work without a bull dog.

beurifullll. My qoute for the night.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Unfortunately for
demdem and oda beer drinkers here, buhari/fashola will never rule
Nigeria either in dis world or in d world to come.

D Bomber has spoken!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem nd co, president Jonathan will rule u till 2019 whether u like it or not. Vote or no vote, election or no election, get ready to cry till 2019. Hahahahohoho
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
For all haters of GEJ, I hav cryaquin capsules for sale, u will need to take 2 capsules 3 times daily. Crying frm now till 2019 will be a vry difficult task, trust me, u need dis capsules. Hahahahohoho.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Barman, pls supply me 4 bottles of star there.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
lertee:
Lol,in your mind. smiley

Baby leave all those guys, they're all losers and cryers. I am d man for u.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Na u we go choose as bar man for this beer palour
Dive-Bomber:

Baby leave all those guys, they're all losers and cryers. I am d man for u.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
OAMJ and sexkillz, I hope dat if I call demdem's father wit d same names he has bn calling our president u will nt slam a ban on me.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
OAMJ and sexkillz, I hope dat if I call demdem's father wit d same names he has bn calling our president u will nt slam a ban on me.

Don't bark; please bite. Call his father names; don't be a coward.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
Dive bomber.. Keep it cool bro. You don't need to over react. I know your plight but keep it cool bro. Let us enjoy this room together.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

I will advise you not to. The rules we have now protect every member against insults and provides punishments for anyone that insults a member or a member's family. Until GEJ, Buhari, Tinubu and other public figures register as members of NL, am sorry much as I would like, the rules we have now do not protect them from criticism and insults.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
lertee:
Lol,in your mind. smiley

Hi, lady Lertee,

Seems the guys and the politicians here like you.

Would you mind to be our 2nd Waitress here.

Please say YES.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Katsumoto:

Don't bark; please bite. Call his father names; don't be a coward.

keep ur useless advise to urself; I don't need it.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
@OAM4J, dis is supposed to be a beer parlor where guys shack up nd can get drunk. Abeg free us here to fight wit bottles so dat I can send some ppl to the world beyond.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
@OAM4J, dis is supposed to be a beer parlor where guys shack up nd can get drunk. Abeg free us here to fight wit bottles so dat I can send some ppl to the world beyond.

You can break bottles but dont break NL rules. No immunity here o. cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Bar man pass me beer pls
Dive-Bomber:
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
As far as I am concerned I remain d almight prince of this room any wahala I go send that person go do bar man as I send dive-bomber grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (128) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.