Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165722 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Berem, i hear you are behind Ngige. Nice choice! "sic" up PDP!
Yes i am my dear! APC all the way!

Am beginning to get worried about your friend. I miss him so much.Lord knows when he's coming back. cry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by achi4u(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
^^^
abeg no fight ocheesy

I like ur analysis wella
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by DuduNegro: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: Yes i am my dear! APC all the way!

Am beginning to get worried about your friend. I miss him so much.Lord knows when he's coming back. cry

Rhino? Rhino dey for Pra'court.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Rhino? Rhino dey for Pra'court.
Am talking of nairaland joor! I miss him on nairaland. wetin be my own if im dey port harcourt? cry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
heya sorry o, na so I dey worry over Temismith I no even come know whether na the alcohol or e-love dey worry me! sad

berem: Am talking of nairaland joor! I miss him on nairaland. wetin be my own if im dey port harcourt? cry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by DuduNegro: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: Am talking of nairaland joor! I miss him on nairaland. wetin be my own if im dey port harcourt? cry

How hin for take come nairaland when he dey poracourt? Which time hin go get to take log to computer? You should be with am for yonda. grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Why is the Bar dry now?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Response to the open letter to seun osewa... Am enjoying the thread...
I need a bottle of chilled water to cool my body small..
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2013
tunapa2009: Response to the open letter to seun osewa... Am enjoying the thread...
I need a bottle of chilled water to cool my body small..
go and buy it outside the Beer Parlour nau, we no dey sell..
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Area I dey hail o!!

Abeg una dey serve Lipton and Bread for here?!

Hunger dey wire me die for here o!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju: Area I dey hail o!!

Abeg una dey serve Lipton and Bread for here?!

Hunger dey wire me die for here o!
this is all that is left

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: this is all that is left

Make I manage am..

Abeg bring me one small Alomo from fridge..
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2013
Damn! You lot are a lot. This is a perfect spot for jamming but where the chics at?

You definitely need to get some peng chics in here to make it more lively.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

Make I manage am..

Abeg bring me one small Alomo from fridge..
we dont have alomo, just water from the stream
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2013
After the sensitivity training through the night......... Good morning rummies..... Oct. 1st 2013: Does it really worth celebrating?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2013
grin grin grin

mondi_cheeks: we dont have alomo, just water from the stream
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
emirate prince: grin grin grin

stream water sometimes contain alcohol from processed peeaaccee!! U fit still manage am sha. U never can tell which cup is most lucky to contain alcohol.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
Silkmoth33:

stream water sometimes contain alcohol from processed peeaaccee!! U fit still manage am sha. U never can tell which cup is most lucky to contain alcohol.

@Silkmouth

I still need ur explanation on why u added my handle St_Ichimaro.Gin ?.....
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
St_Black:

@Silkmouth

I still need ur explanation on why u added my handle St_Ichimaro.Gin ?.....

Do ppl get explanations for getting added.

Why would I add a lowlife bootlicking villain who changes his moniker ever so often
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Silkmoth33:

Do ppl get explanations for getting added.

Why would I add a lowlife bootlicking villain who changes his moniker ever so often

I guess you havent changed .... pls do well to unadd my moniker 'cos i dont want parasites stalking me everytime . angry

Enough said for now !
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Shyte that stings.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Here ppl get to walk and breath freely with clones upon cloned nicks. No wonder u r causing trouble where u at.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
^^^
I guess im in your head then if you cant unadd. ....but are my hard words still giving you nightmares? grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

And let me just tell you now that I understand you in every way.. But sadly, it just has to be so. Buying the right of way for that monorail was very expensive.. Okay ask yourself this question, 'How would this monorail get to Obigbo? Where would it pass in places like mile one, through to Water lines. How many houses would we need to break down. How much do we pay in compensation, how much is spent to achieve this'.. The amount spent on compensation alone for that project was astronomical.. More would be spent for the next hase which will run from Azikiwe to waterlines.. Then the third phase to artillery or so.. But each leg will cost billions. Thats why all the new cities being built all take into consideratiion allowance for mordern transportation, water supply and gaslines. So that should the government someday be able to give Nigerians gas in their homes like they do abroad, the money spent will not be that much as space for such was considered in the planning from start. If the monoail is completed to obigbo, all public trans port buses will be banned from running on Aba road. That will reduced the traffic on Aba road astronomically. That Monorail is a futuristic development that I dont expect an alcoholic like you to understand..

#Pulls shirt, breaks bottle and is ready to chook Talktimi if he talks bad about Amaechis mono rail again.. angry

Barman.. Bring me 1 chelsea dry gin and cranberryjuice..
aboy RUGGED YOU, na me you dey burst bottle for ? Caman dey bam dia before i porous your body pra pra. No make me vex if not i no go rig that moderator election for you again :-|
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by xtgozie(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Una drinks no cold sef....... Give me Rothmans, and chilled 5alive
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Who is here?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
talktimi: aboy RUGGED YOU, na me you dey burst bottle for ? Caman dey bam dia before i porous your body pra pra. No make me vex if not i no go rig that moderator election for you again :-|

Falls from Keke Napep @ Dey Bam..

Abeg who dey bar.. Give Talktimi 1 bottle for my head dia.. grin

#No Violence.. grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Meanwhile I hear say them go soon evict Sexkillz...

Where all those Apkroko dem wey dey full this bar before.. NA TRUE?!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Godheals: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yes na true,I am behind his eviction as a barister of FRN grin
Okija_juju: Meanwhile I hear say them go soon evict Sexkillz...

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2013

Goat head celebrations.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2013

Nna the way this moderator dey cause wahala be like dem dey pay wella, make I quit this nonsense wey dey give me white hair sef

abeg barman give me that bottle of monkey tail make I begin cut am small small, I hope say you put new root inside... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.