Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165731 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
naptu2: Can I have a cup of tea please?
you can have it Sir! cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by blacksta(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
lertee: I felt real bad today,I don't feel this bad after a loss by man U. angry angry

Moyes was only appointed cause he is Scottish. Man has no record as a successful manager
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
I'm back to the Beer Parlour
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
Katsumoto:

Is the league ending tomorrow?

Don't provoke me again. grin

we r still on top.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
lertee: I felt real bad today,I don't feel this bad after a loss by man U. angry angry

Sorry. Time to change your team. I recommend Arsenal.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by mukina2: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Katsumoto: Ok, I will stop beating assnal fans up. Its not fair; its like Obama engaging GEJ in a debate.

I actually like Arsenal; I used to root for them to win the premiership (back when they had a team) instead of united.
people are talking, Liverpool now decides to talk. Even if all the teams decide to dash Liverpool 50 points upfront you will still fumble grin

this is indeed the bar, i think Kasu is either drunk or trying to be drunk tongue
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
@Eggy baba for peeping .

..hw tinz?..longest tym..or se that afofun Sex-"killed" ban you ni? grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
OAM4J:

Sorry. Time to change your team. I recommend Arsenal.
This is one of the jokes of the season,of all the clubs in england,arsenal. Forever manchester United till Eyimba wins European champions league lol.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
mukina2:
people are talking, Liverpool now decides to talk. Even if all the teams decide to dash Liverpool 50 points upfront you will still fumble grin

this is indeed the bar, i think Kasu is either drunk or trying to be drunk tongue

So na even liverpool the lost one is supporting. I was thinking he was supporting a decent club like sunderland or wigan.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2013
Talktimi is really high ...why would he say Amaechi's monorail is heading nowhere.... cheesy

Okija_juju: Abeg na who give Talktimi Drink o!!

He has been spotted on Aba Road displaying... grin

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by talktimi(m): 9:04am On Sep 28
Amaechi should pls complete his multi billion naira monorail to nowhere first before dragging students into his rofo rofo fight
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like)
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nduchucks: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2013
Greetings. I have hitherto hesitated to visit this beer parlor for many reasons, some of which include my opposition to public intoxication and the presence of scantilty clad babes in such premises. In my world burka is quite sexy.

After agonizing for several weeks, I've decided to come in and ensure that this bar is clean in every sense of the word. May I then, humbly request that all babes in the bar, line up for inspection, sharp sharp? There is a pressing need for me to certify that the skirts are of the correct lengths, the boobs are not too exposed (this will require close inspection), and the pants do not suggest the outline of their units (so to speak) in a manner which could affect blood flow in certain areas of men's anatomy .

In the meantime, where is that popular Lertee, and Berem to help me with a drink?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2013
ndu_chucks: Greetings. I have hitherto hesitated to visit this beer parlor for many reasons, some of which include my opposition to public intoxication and the presence of scantilty clad babes in such premises. In my world burka is quite sexy.

After agonizing for several weeks, I've decided to come in and ensure that this bar is clean in every sense of the word. May I then, humbly request that all babes in the bar, line up for inspection, sharp sharp? There is a pressing need for me to certify that the skirts are of the correct lengths, the boobs are not too exposed (this will require close inspection), and the pants do not suggest the outline of their units (so to speak) in a manner which could affect blood flow in certain areas of men's anatomy .

In the meantime, where is that popular Lertee, and Berem to help me with a drink?

Awusubillahi!!! What is a Mallam doing in a beer parlour ? shocked
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
ndu_chucks: Greetings. I have hitherto hesitated to visit this beer parlor for many reasons, some of which include my opposition to public intoxication and the presence of scantilty clad babes in such premises. In my world burka is quite sexy.

hmmm.. angry angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2013

lol...And I guess the inspection will be done on one-on-one in a private room, right? grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
I need hot ooo, i'm tired of beer..
Why does this Bar man not want to sell Hot for me now, i don Vex na Mineral I cum nid nau
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
OAM4J:

lol...And I guess the inspection will be done on one-on-one in a private room, right? grin
lolz, you just said my mind
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2013

@bolded
Do you mean counter-KONJI thingz?.. grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Dpeacemaker101: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bar no open today,berem wey bar man?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by blacksta(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
bar closed
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
blacksta: bar closed
Na who close am?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by DuduNegro: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: you can have it Sir! cool

Nwanyi, next time you serve clients cup of tea in a beer tavern your liquor license will be suspended. cheesy

Naptu, alaiye mi, im here for next two hours......im going to soak on heineken, berem will bill you for the damages. grin grin

Nwanyi, start me off with hot isiewu and two bottles. make sure the bottles are crying..... grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by DuduNegro: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2013

Kukuwenu, kukuwenu, kukueenu....long time my broda.

Squeeze the chest make sure the bra is proper fitting also. lift up and look under the skirt, make sure underwear dey. amy wey no wear underwear send to me for spanking.

Kukuwenu wa zabanga...nice to eyeball u again. grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by DuduNegro: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
mukina2:

kiss kiss show up here more often. Take ya hijab off before coming in.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Nwanyi, next time you serve clients cup of tea in a beer tavern your liquor license will be suspended. cheesy

Naptu, alaiye mi, im here for next two hours......im going to soak on heineken, berem will bill you for the damages. grin grin

Nwanyi, start me off with hot isiewu and two bottles. make sure the bottles are crying..... grin grin
your orders are ready oke mmadu! cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
lertee:
Ki lo de? se ko si?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tommorow is monday,weekend is just a scam awwww.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
smartchoice: Talktimi is really high ...why would he say Amaechi's monorail is heading nowhere.... cheesy

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by talktimi(m): 9:04am On Sep 28
Amaechi should pls complete his multi billion naira monorail to nowhere first before dragging students into his rofo rofo fight
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like)
i gree say i way high but i definitely know what i was saying, the monorail scam runs a very short distance between two bus stops that are not even far from each other and are very strollable, now compare it with the billions involved in its construction ;(
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
talktimi: i gree say i way high but i definitely know what i was saying, the monorail scam runs a very short distance between two bus stops that are not even far from each other and are very strollable, now compare it with the billions involved in its construction ;(

And let me just tell you now that I understand you in every way.. But sadly, it just has to be so. Buying the right of way for that monorail was very expensive.. Okay ask yourself this question, 'How would this monorail get to Obigbo? Where would it pass in places like mile one, through to Water lines. How many houses would we need to break down. How much do we pay in compensation, how much is spent to achieve this'.. The amount spent on compensation alone for that project was astronomical.. More would be spent for the next hase which will run from Azikiwe to waterlines.. Then the third phase to artillery or so.. But each leg will cost billions. Thats why all the new cities being built all take into consideratiion allowance for mordern transportation, water supply and gaslines. So that should the government someday be able to give Nigerians gas in their homes like they do abroad, the money spent will not be that much as space for such was considered in the planning from start. If the monoail is completed to obigbo, all public trans port buses will be banned from running on Aba road. That will reduced the traffic on Aba road astronomically. That Monorail is a futuristic development that I dont expect an alcoholic like you to understand..

#Pulls shirt, breaks bottle and is ready to chook Talktimi if he talks bad about Amaechis mono rail again.. angry

Barman.. Bring me 1 chelsea dry gin and cranberryjuice..
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by DuduNegro: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: your orders are ready oke mmadu! cool

Berem, i hear you are behind Ngige. Nice choice! "sic" up PDP!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by DuduNegro: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Next round my sista...two heineken.

I scratched under the cover. "sic". i didnt win anything cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.