Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert (39681 Views)

8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by slap1(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2013
True, especially 4, 8, 9, 10. Don't invite me to your party, I may not come. I rarely feel the need to be with people except a few who understands me.

I may be around for a month and my neighbours may not know. A good novel is my good companion. But, deep down, I crave for the presence of someone who thinks alike. . . I'm cheerful and caring. Although people say I'm proud, I'm actually more humble than I want to be.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
8,10 is me but 1 to 7 is definitely me! Extrovent bishes
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by GboyegaD(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
I never saw myself being the introverted type cos I thought it was my temperament that made me quiet. However, I am scared of calling myself an introvert despite exhibiting 8 out of the points listed. I try to make people think I'm an extroverted type though particularly in the midst of many people while shying away from individual discussions.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Bilany(f): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
I can really relate to 8, 9 and 10.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Kenfil(f): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
All but no 3 is just me..jesus Christ of Nazareth shocked
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Xplicit1(f): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
99% guilty.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
GboyegaD: I never saw myself being the introverted type cos I thought it was my temperament that made me quiet. However, I am scared of calling myself an introvert despite exhibiting 8 out of the points listed. I try to make people think I'm an extroverted type though particularly in the midst of many people while shying away from individual discussions.

Hey Gboyega, I'm wondering...

-What is your temperament? Introversion is closely-linked to temperaments.
-Why're you scared of calling yourself an introvert, if you really are? Do you see introversion as a negative thing?
-How do you make people think you're extroverted when you shy away from individual discussions? Want to say some things about this, but I would like to hear your thoughts first. =]
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by frederal(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Confirm...seems u are one. Lol
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by yemmit90: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
chronique: Well,in my case,I was more of an extrovert when I was much younger but as I grew older,I became an introvert and I like it that way. Nobody comes to my house to visit anyhow and if you must see me,you must call to say you're coming. You can be at my gate and knock all day and I won't answer you if I'm not expecting you. When you're tired,you'd go to your house. I hardly visit people and I love having my space. Moreover,I love being indoors and it hardly bores me. So long as I have internet access 24/7,I'm ok. I'd just spend my time reading stuffs online.

I pity you man, you're just playing with depression,arthritis and other related ailments.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by yemmit90: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
slap1: True, especially 4, 8, 9, 10. Don't invite me to your party, I may not come. I rarely feel the need to be with people except a few who understands me.

I may be around for a month and my neighbours may not know. A good novel is my good companion. But, deep down, I crave for the presence of someone who thinks alike. . . I'm cheerful and caring. Although people say I'm proud, I'm actually more humble than I want to be.

This kind of living is dangerous to your health. Cheerful life is an important food to our heart/soul. Please be friendly.

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by MicSmith: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
I'm guilty of most.... Buh i actually prefer individual conversations to group. I major concern is my inability to make male friends. I'm good with the ladies
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Reptyle(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
This describes me to the T... smiley
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by oladistinct(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
chronique: Well,in my case,I was more of an extrovert when I was much younger but as I grew older,I became an introvert and I like it that way. Nobody comes to my house to visit anyhow and if you must see me,you must call to say you're coming. You can be at my gate and knock all day and I won't answer you if I'm not expecting you. When you're tired,you'd go to your house. I hardly visit people and I love having my space. Moreover,I love being indoors and it hardly bores me. So long as I have internet access 24/7,I'm ok. I'd just spend my time reading stuffs online.
my exact kind of person
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Connoisseur(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
Funny enough, the introverts will just read the thread, smile inwardly and move on

13 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by chronique(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Depression? Lolz. You're definitely talking about someone else. My mental faculty is at a very stable and high level. I spend my time indoors reading online,brainstorming,solving problems and developing new ideas and concepts for new projects/inventions. My staying indoors to think and put my brain to work,led me to creating an electronic/mobile hospital,a security system that repels intruders and alerts police authorities of a possible robbery attempt,security system that detects movement of explosives,etc. Unfortunately,these ideas are capital intensive and are not easy to develop. Not all introverts are timid and suffer from low self esteem/depression. Some are geniuses in the making and need absolute tranquility to bring out the best of their creative skills. I'm in that category. I don't like noise or being around noisy people. I love quiet and serene environments. I once showed someone my crib and he was shocked. He said he's been passing that house but has never seen someone coming out from it. He had the believe the occupants were outside the country. Depression,athritis? Not at all. I could talk to you in public and you'd never know I'm an introvert. Do not confuse being an introvert with mental/psycological suffering and depression.

yemmit90:

I pity you man, you're just playing with depression,arthritis and other related ailments.

14 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by ChiSun27(m): 1:25am On Aug 31, 2013
U just described everything about me hia bah? Ok no probs...but am guilty of dat no 8 well well...n no b small....at tyms I will ask mysef y didn't I even pick d person's kal at d first instance?

My broda infact u totally explained hu I am.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by kay9(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2013
fulanigirl: We may be introverts but we're happy. So it's all good grin

More and more, i dey like dis fulani girl, more and more.

Meanwhile, #8 is so on point.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2013
I exhibit everything you listed, however, I honestly don't think I'm an introvert. Because I also do a few things that extroverts do. Most people think I'm cocky/arrogant and self-centered. But I think I'm just eccentric and I live in my own world and, I do things my own way based on my mood and how comfortable I'm. You can add some attributes from my star sign to the equation! Hell yeah, I'm a complex S.O.B and I'm still trying to find the first mofo that would understand my personality.

Anyway, I think it's a little bit simplistic to put people in a box based on their personality. Everything depends on mood, experience and other miscellaneous things.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by yemmit90: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2013
chronique: Depression? Lolz. You're definitely talking about someone else. My mental faculty is at a very stable and high level. I spend my time indoors reading online,brainstorming,solving problems and developing new ideas and concepts for new projects/inventions. My staying indoors to think and put my brain to work,led me to creating an electronic/mobile hospital,a security system that repels intruders and alerts police authorities of a possible robbery attempt,security system that detects movement of explosives,etc. Unfortunately,these ideas are capital intensive and are not easy to develop. Not all introverts are timid and suffer from low self esteem/depression. Some are geniuses in the making and need absolute tranquility to bring out the best of their creative skills. I'm in that category. I don't like noise or being around noisy people. I love quiet and serene environments. I once showed someone my crib and he was shocked. He said he's been passing that house but has never seen someone coming out from it. He had the believe the occupants were outside the country. Depression,athritis? Not at all. I could talk to you in public and you'd never know I'm an introvert. Do not confuse being an introvert with mental/psycological suffering and depression.

Bros, my major concern about your previous post was not because you're an introvert but for the fact that you could stayed indoor 24/7. Sedentary life style is dangerous in the sense that it allows accumulation of fluid/fat which may resulted to Arthritis,pot belly,lack of fitness and even diabetics. Also,if you stay indoor and always using your brains without achieving your imaginative goals/objectives, you becomes frustrated and hence depressed.

By accessive staying indoor,you may also lack social skills that could be of help to you in future. Being lonely all the time in the room could make your heart rigid or you may become a sadist.

Finally,those who're mobiled are the most successful people in the world.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by chronique(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2013
Is it me that is not communicating well or you're the one who doesn't understand me? Well,I'm not lonely. My biz also brings me in contact with people/strangers and I definitely do not lack social skills. However,if biz is not taking me out,I like to enjoy the quietness of my crib. All your concerns are well covere and taken care of. Being an introvert does not necessarily mean you do not go out or mix with people. It's more about how you relate with them. It's more about you picking a quiet spot in public and having quiet convos with individuals as opposed to extroverts who probably jump around and shout and mingle with everybody. It's just a thing of choice and it's not a bad thing.
yemmit90:

Bros, my major concern about your previous post was not because you're an introvert but for the fact that you could stayed indoor 24/7. Sedentary life style is dangerous in the sense that it allows accumulation of fluid/fat which may resulted to Arthritis,pot belly,lack of fitness and even diabetics. Also,if you stay indoor and always using your brains without achieving your imaginative goals/objectives, you becomes frustrated and hence depressed.

By accessive staying indoor,you may also lack social skills that could be of help to you in future. Being lonely all the time in the room could make your heart rigid or you may become a sadist.

Finally,those who're mobiled are the most successful people in the world.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Natasha2(f): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2013
Am an extrovert all the way I dont posses any of the listed lol. But i dont like to visit people its not like i have the permission to but all thesame I dont like visiting and vice versa at least dont be a frequent visitor, grin it pisses me off. But I cant call myself an introvert not at all.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by yelnatsuno(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
I perfectly fit into this description.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by collynzo2(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
You screen all your calls and you may not pick up your phone even from people you like only to call them back as soon as you’re mentally prepared and have gathered the energy for the conversation.
I got shivers reading this line. This is so me!
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by passionate88: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hi, I am an introvert and I'm not a writer
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Presbulg(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2013

sorry, are we related in any way? cuz you just described moi
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by PHIPEX(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2013

I can see that you and the OP have been monitoring me grin grin Infact if you visit me and stay too long I may even leave you and sleep off. Most of my friends are extrovert though, they do the talking while I do the listening. I spend my time thinking of how to solve problems, I just enjoy being me, am proudly an introvert.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Richy4(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Based on this write ups I guess I scored 7/10 Which makes me semi introvert abi?
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lol... You get that wrong.
yemmit90:

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by bigx(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
@ number 6 I actually sit near the door in church. Can't ba bothered.

Perfect description of me
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
smiley
Dis is a perfect description of myself
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by BlackHuman(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lordmiracle: Sorry am not am me, am who Gods says i am bought with a price, Gods own purchase person, born again filled with the holy spirit! Wow!
Wetin concern holy spirit with the topic we dey discuss now?....some people need help sha. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.