Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. (12307 Views)

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Desmond3: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by lizzyA(f): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2009
are u sick?do u think is poor girls dat stay online 24/7,mind u most of them chart frm d corner of thier room.so stop reffering 2 nl girl as golddggers
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by emilyone(f): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2009
@ poster

pls. prove your point
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Secretz(f): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2009
Why are guys looking for Made Women on Nairaland?

Abegi!! Go and find somewhere to sit jare!! grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Hollysmile: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2009
@poster, na sepe dey speak thru you, abi na you dey speak thru sepe? Which wan?
Senseless thread!
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by MrCrackles(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2009
Poster

Are they? shocked
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by pureminded: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2009
I dont even know what to say !Poster your dumb small  embarassed,Honestly Most NL girls are already established girls and ladies with high focus! Only that some are still single which i pray God will direct them to their Mr right  tongue(Amen) but they are okay for sure !!! U ffink say na beans to they post 2-4-7 , Internet fee  

Wake up man  cool
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by damola1: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2009
Question is: Why are you a brokeass?
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by iwefactria: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2009
I guess the guy must have been talking from experience.Pls throw more light dude grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Omolola1(f): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2009
AN ADVICE FOR YOU:

Go look for something tangible to do.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by dae(f): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2009
Hissssssssss, made men ko, broke men ni. If u're talking from what happened to you, well, Pele, but quit the whining and make we hia word o jare. angry ---- if you're not made and the girls dont want you, that should tell you a lot -- GO AND BE MADE! SIMPLE AS 1 2 3
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by JJYOU: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2009
mmmmmmmmmmmm bobo don run
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Uby40(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ poster

until i read ur post, i was havin a nice time with other topics,
i dont think u shud generalise somethin like this, this is just the way u see it,then keep it cold in ur brain.
i wont back a dead horse, u have messed up dude.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2009
oh lawd
have mercy
which babe u toast wey nor gree for u for NL
oya tell me
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ poster
Noting do u.
dont mind these babes here tryin 2 eat u up
well dis is the 1st new nland member that has
actually posted sumtin true, God bless u Jare

what can u explain abt nland girls on realestate forum
what do they know about houses
what can u explain about nland girls on auto section
are they now care dealers?
most of them from the romance section head 2 the realestate
and auto section and also try and hook up with
realestate dealers and car dealers who are made,

believe it or not thats the truth,
they trace each male's post and check how much
he bidds for each house or car and they try and follow him around
agreein 2 what ever he says, trust me it has happened 2 me on this land

I know the truth is bitter but when heard becomes more bitter not Just
to the tongue but to the female folks, im expecting the guilty ones to EAT me up
on this, UNA KNOW UNA-SELVES

well not all nland babes are in2 this
but atleast more than 60% of them are rite fully in2 dis

i met an nland girl here who only God knows what her intentions where
really bleeped me up even witout our meetin, here, im happy 2 have brawled out wit
my head on my shoulders,

so ladies pleese speak 4 urselves only and not for the general female folks on nland\
most of them here are in2 the rich guys around, if u doubt it ask 190,inspired,mrcrackles,ifeleke just 2 mention a few
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2009
oh my gwad 190
okay i am asking u,
and i am gonna ask ifeleke too
is it true
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ yme
yes and im telling u now

Most Nlander babes
are into sometin like this
2day they come up wit funny stories
he dumpedme,he slept wit my best friend
and @ the same time are checkin out the profiles
of viperman*auto*carshopper**auto**190-auto and romance,inspired_m**auto**ifeleke (strictly romance, I think thats what Y me saw in him and hooked him up grin grin)before dumping him for 190
others that are aware of the situation are
too cute,alexbabe(may God help her anywher she is cos i loved her)but**
bluediva, and debosky,
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by abbewe: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2009
I believe that most nland guys are very far from being rich. Big guys don't even know that nland exists. am newly married and we stay in Abuja. I and my husband just moved into out duplex in asokoro and all our cars (3) were bought brand new. My husband spends his time on the computer trading FOREX. While at work, he still tries to be up-to-date with the trend in the forex market. But most of you nland guys spend time posting and replying to useless and trivial topics instead of doing something creative. As for me, I used to look for job post on nland when I left school but I registered today just to reply to this topic
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by biolabee(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2009
interestin never come across this chics of urs 190
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2009
@190
hey hey
see me see trouble
i never knew you or ifeleke were rich oooooooooooooooooooo
well any way i am drop alive rich myself and abt to get married too to a billionaire
so you see dear you are wrong
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ abbewe

Now theres Fire on the mountain
well dnt say nland guys are far from been rich
the rich ones do not go about casting themselves
like the average and poor ones,
nland guys have bcom addicted to dis site
personally speaking like myself
i do other things online and also have a seperate browser
Just for nland topics(romace and auto)
nland has been a source of entertainment,fun and even money making to me
i cant count how many ideas i have gotten from nland forex traders, that your husband
bought 3 brand new cars and lives in ABUJA dosent mean someone cant be in sokoto and cant be rich
there are so many rich people in nigeria today so please,
and like i said,please speak for Just yourself, maybe you arent into seeking guys, but like i said
60% of nland females are in2 RICH nland males,
i know they wud soon stat poppin out denying and swearin with their lives that they dont do such
but deep inside me and the mind of this poster we know that things happen on this land, and i can see u are new
here, i wud like 2 see u more often around, u seem intelligent.kip it up

@ biola
dont worry she wud soon come out from ur computer screen grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bluespice(f): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2009
abbewe:

I believe that most nland guys are very far from being rich. Big guys don't even know that nland exists. am newly married and we stay in Abuja. I and my husband just moved into out duplex in asokoro and all our cars (3) were bought brand new. My husband spends his time on the computer trading FOREX. While at work, he still tries to be up-to-date with the trend in the forex market. But most of you nland guys spend time posting and replying to useless and trivial topics instead of doing something creative. As for me, I used to look for job post on nland when I left school but I registered today just to reply to this topic

wow we are very impressed
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by lizzyA(f): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ abbewe, to me u are d same person as d poster in a diffrent id.u are just another empty barrel on nl.Rubbish.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by ladybam(f): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2009
yeye poster,wid yeye comment
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ y me
shocked shocked

u make me laugh
u are rich too, and getting married 2 a billionaire
i heard u husband to be is the owner of first bank of Nigeria

rich ke rich ni

U make me laugh

anyway wot are u in2?
maybe we shud chat privately so u can
reveal these details 2 me personally
so that ifeleke wont see wots happening between us grin grin

I hope u've eaten so dearie, i want u 2 know that so many
of your beloved sisters on this land seek nland males around for even marriage
go 2 the auto and realestate section u wud see them around
i would even check if i can find u there too grin grin

@ lizzy A
wot are u talkin about
is this envy of wot
why are u talkin 2 abbewe like that
shes new here, pls respect her
i myself dont really know u lizzy A

Anyway where are my brothers
they are no where 2 be found meaning
in the midst of d female folks

IM OUT
leaves at a speed of 340kmph
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2009
@190
dont worry i will tell you my kind of biz
i havent even been to the section u are mentioning
and believe moi if i want a guy ,there isnt no need for me to start beating around the bush
boy what are you talking about i have got my attraction techniques u know
and perhaps i wont come looking for them on the net

i don chop hope you too don eat
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ y me
i believe u
na u bam pass 4 this land
me and ifeleke know dat
i neva chop o
and day don dark,
i have been so busy since 6pm dat
i havent even been chanced 2 go near the gas

@ topic
now where are the females
cant u see that they are scared 2 defend themselves
cos they know what the originator of this thread posted is very true

they say behind every rumour there is an element of truth
and its been said that behind every LIE there are some element of truth as well

so this topic is the element of truth behind on the several lies that has
been gracing nland romance section
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2009
@190
thank u, na only gwad know whether nor be lie you dey talk
anyway please go and get something to eat o
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by tubabie(f): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ Topic

Senseless thread! Am sure if you pay for each post you start you will come up with more intelligent topics than this gibberish here .
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Czarskit(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2009
~ On Nairaland, the truth shall get U crucified! ~ R.I.P threadstarter ~
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by ladybam(f): 12:20am On Apr 18, 2009
Czarskit:

~ On Nairaland, the truth shall get U crucified! ~ R.I.P threadstarter ~

truth ke,truth ni
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Czarskit(m): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2009
~ Exactly what I'm talking about ~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired