Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) (102916 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University (abu)2015/2016 Acceptance Fee/school Fees Payment Is On / Ahmadu Bello University,zaria Post Utme 2014/2015 Result Is Out!!! / Ahmadu Bello University(abu),zaria Remedial Form 4 2011/2012 On Sale. Call Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
uceee: I am not saying that your school is not beautiful. It is obviously a very well planned, beautiful school. But most of these pic you posted seem to have been taken immediately after the structures were built. Some even look like 3D plans. Its not realistic that a Nigerian university, managed and used by Nigerians is this neat (notice that I used the word neat, not beautiful) Pics that show those places in use will show a fairer picture.
Also, Structures, roads and flowers alone don't make a good school. Where are the learning equipment?
No beefing, I'd like all Nigerian units to be truly beautiful.

Don't mind them. Those pictures are mostly likely pictures taken when the universities were newly built.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by lafex: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
AM PROUD TO BE AN ABU ALUMNI.
WE ARE NATURALLY AHEAD OF YOU
SURELY!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
benebaby77:
because ABU is situated in zaria has made it to be backward in term of academic... Chap wake up and stop being sentimental. Leave your school and come to have a bash at ABU... You shall never sing the same song you are singing here

If only you would comprehend the right thing, i might have replied your incoherent post.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by CircleOfWilis: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Promhize:

Don't mind them. Those pictures are mostly likely pictures taken when the universities were newly built.
blackbelle go kill u
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
this skul is damn btiful. see nija money oooooo. this military rulers from the north really utilised their stay in power. Unizik na wash wen compared to the infrastructure here, anyway, my skul na my skul.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
blackbelle go kill u

Do you want me to shut your mouth with internet pictures of OAU? cheesy
Great Abusites,

Don't forget to visit our chat Site bellow;

https://www.nairaland.com/1547376/ahmadu-bello-university-abu-zaria
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by tunex23: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

The powerful alumni doesn't add up to the fact that ABU still lags behind UI, OAU, UNN, UNILAG and even UNIBEN in educational standards.
You know how backward and retar.ded in growth the north is( where ABU is located) and ABU is the only school in the same league with others i mentioned though with variations respresenting a zone as large as the north where the political power has been evolving for years. I hope that explains the alumni strength. ABU is a nice school too but don't push your stakes too far.
smiley
make i hear word jaree......wat standard are you talking about angry ....standard nah by mouth?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
blackbelle go kill u

He is saying the right thing which is the truth. Stop blaming him if you are still blind to see it.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by CircleOfWilis: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Promhize:

Do you want me to shut your mouth with internet pictures of OAU? cheesy
yes!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
tunex23: make i hear word jaree......wat standard are you talking about angry ....standard nah by mouth?

Standard nah by beautiful campus or alumni?

undecided
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by mandarin: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju: But Obafemi looks finer than this na!!!

I know you've been to OAU before and can tell.Kindly educate them. OAU is a premier University in all facets within the Nigerian standard, well cnceived and well executed.
Also, ABU being the premier university in the north where all the money are sunk over the years but with Ibadan and Unilag still competing down south. I do not join forces in arguments, I think its childish!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okay, now i know why my big pocketed esutite left esut for abu but i still make better result.

But the end no be skul wey you attend but what you make out of life afterwards...

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by benebaby77: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
To some guys like ucee, who dont believe these picture are taken from ABU.... I will personally the picture I took in ABU to testify the O P's claim
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

He is saying the right thing which is the truth. Stop blaming him if you are still blind to see it.
i just lve your high level of logical Reasoning......... What achievements have they gathered in the last decade
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Koninda(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Weldone.... Jst dat dey're old pix of abu.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by otunlexy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ladokun12: ,iz diz a public senior secndary skul?
HATERZ
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by dejt4u(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
lafex: AM PROUD TO BE AN ABU ALUMNI.
SURELY!
when u are in number 93 in d latest university ranking in africa. Pity! Anyway, u made top100 sha. Awon olodo oshi...
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by CircleOfWilis: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

sincerely, ABU Zaria now is even more beautiful than these pix u r seeing.........
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by kado(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Chartey:
Thank you for those nice words.

So what decadence is ASUU fighting for angry
Chartey:
Thank you for those nice words.

So what decadence is ASUU fighting for
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Iaz93: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Extraordinary! In A.B.U, workers sweep the road. No be small thing. Very neat campus. Flowers everywhere. Mahadi really tried.

Someone should post pictures of Sculptor garden and their staff' quarters, please!

I miss D.S.S
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by dejt4u(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
lafex: AM PROUD TO BE AN ABU ALUMNI.
SURELY!
when u are in number 93 in d latest university ranking in africa. Pity! Anyway, u made top100 sha. Awon olodo oshi... Oau no be ur mate in any way.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by lafex: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Promhize:

Let me tell. you cant compare any school in nigeria with. As large as the school is, maintenance is being done on daily basis. Maintenance staffs in the school are even more than the student population. The maintenance staffs always sweep, wash the toilets and water the flowers the flowers on daily basis. Also there is construction of buildings on daily basis.
YOU NEED TO GO THERE TO SEE THE REALITY
IROYIN KOTO AMOJUBA
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by tunex23: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

Standard nah by beautiful campus or alumni?

undecided
u know get common sense.........read the topic then you go realise the essence of this page, we are not talking about standard but the structures and beauty of the School. If you wana talk about standard then you better organise a competition between the student of each school and it has to be dept vs dept.....copy that!!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chigorkizz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
wait o.is nt ABU where more than a hundred students share one toilet.
4get all these pix.notin is special abt ABU.In academics,they are wack.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by kado(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
blaise26.abj:
Lovely pictures. I'm surprised at the beauty of ABU. However, I can say OAU is the most beautiful campus in Nigeria. The school literally takes you breath away. But in all fairness, ABU seems quite beautiful too. Only someone who has been in both schools can give an unbiased assessment.

Seconded. For those comparing ABU and OAU, you need to see both campuses before making comparison. OAU is architecturally the best and well structured and planned
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by whitneydeeva(f): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
this school is even finer than my school!!(OAU)by far!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by dejt4u(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
lafex: Let me tell. you cant compare any school in nigeria with. As large as the school is, maintenance is being done on daily basis. Maintenance staffs in the school are even more than the student population. The maintenance staffs always sweep, wash the toilets and water the flowers the flowers on daily basis. Also there is construction of buildings on daily basis.
YOU NEED TO GO THERE TO SEE THE REALITY
IROYIN KOTO AMOJUBA
hunhun so na monthly basis dem dey sweep my skul abi. Dull boy
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Iaz93: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
Please, apart from A.B.U, is there any other school with a fountain? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Whizkeey(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
one word #D.O.P.E.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by watered(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
So with all these on ground why are they on strike?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by lafex: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
dejt4u:
when u are in number 93 in d latest university ranking in africa. Pity! Anyway, u made top100 sha. Awon olodo oshi... Oau no be ur mate in any way.
I dont argue with you because many factors are considered in the ranking.
Wether you like it or not ABU is ruling nigeria leadership since independent till today. Anyway 3rd class abusite is a 1st class class in your school.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Can I Do A Master's With A 3rd Class ? / Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Yabatech ND/HND Part Time Form For 2021/2022 Academic session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.