Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) (102844 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University (abu)2015/2016 Acceptance Fee/school Fees Payment Is On / Ahmadu Bello University,zaria Post Utme 2014/2015 Result Is Out!!! / Ahmadu Bello University(abu),zaria Remedial Form 4 2011/2012 On Sale. Call Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
mathematician: well experienced=tautology .... Refurbish your grammar first grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by prophetone(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lilimax: Why are they all politicians?

Because smart people are where the money is cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Amazondepth(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Truth b told ABU is d most beautiful university in Nigeria.the topography and landscape of OAU is a thing to behold but ABU is d stuff aesthetic dreams are made of.a lot of southerners look with disdain and try to run down acievements in d north but u can't take away d fact dat this is as gud as u can expect anywhr d world over.As for academics just google Prof Nok and don't b suprised wen d Noble prize for medicine comes to ABU.he is arguably d most oustanding scholar in d whole of Africa today

7 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

I'm afraid there is no such title or even term as 'best mathematician'

Pls be concise!
Ask him if he knows E. A. Adeboye of RCCG got his Bsc Mathematics in 1967 in OAU?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
mathematician: well experienced=tautology .... Refurbish your grammar first grin
hahahahahahahahahahaha.....i can see dat from ur ungrammatical buccal cavity
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
I must admit that I envy products of ABU. The list of their alumni is a clear indication of the quality of education one recieves there. Kudos to the school.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by tunex23: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

I'm afraid there is no such title or even term as 'best mathematician'

Pls be concise!
He did wat no mathematician has done and he won several international award for his works in the field of mathematics, He even went as far as superceding that of Sir albert einstein but it was controversial and we all know if Prof Gabriel oyibo was a white man he do be recognise than Einstein by now. Right now he his undisputed champ as far as mathematics and physics is concern.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
hadizadeezy: hahahahahahahahahahaha.....i can see dat from ur ungrammatical buccal cavity
ungrammatical = wrong expression.... like i said initially, refurbish your grammar.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
tunex23: He did wat no mathematician has done and he won several international award for his works in the field of mathematics, He even went as far as superceding that of Sir albert einstein but it was controversial and we all know if Prof Gabriel oyibo was a white man he do be recognise than Einstein by now. Right now he his undisputed champ as far as mathematics and physics is concern.
pls stp educating him
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
mathematician: ungrammatical = wrong expression.... like i said initially, refurbish your grammar.
hahahahaha sorry guy bt u ar dumb
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
tunex23: He did wat no mathematician has done and he won several international award for his works in the field of mathematics, He even went as far as superceding that of Sir albert einstein but it was controversial and we all know if Prof Gabriel oyibo was a white man he do be recognise than Einstein by now. Right now he his undisputed champ as far as mathematics and physics is concern.

Forget it bro. You can't compare him to a nobel laureate who is also a black man.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

Forget it bro. You can't compare him to a nobel laureate.
and whos dat?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by misterh(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
From this thread, i have noticed that the op and his cohorts seem to be obsessed with OAU as they were the first to mention OAU. Someone even called OAU students dumb. This will never be accepted by Great Ife. Further into the thread, i noticed that supporters of Great Ife are calm in replying the tantrums thrown by some ABUsites who had to resort to name calling. Back to the topic, ABU is green and has more gardens than OAU but OAU has more breath-taking structures. But wait, how did we come about 'Africa's Most Campus' sef since ABU is about the same age with ABU? Conclusions can be drawn though. A graduate of OAU i am, but the varsity i respect most is UI. They have this swagger about them. They hardly make talk on the internet. Wait..... What's with the 'Naturally Ahead...' stuff u guys talk about. In the ranking of varsities in Nigeria, i don't think ABU is even in the top 5. We all know how OAU shuttles between the 1st and 2nd postion.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
state the award he won, where does he stand among the likes kof terrence tao(field medalist), andre szemeredi(abel prize [highest,mathematical honour]), grigory yakovlevich perelman(clay conjecture solver/field medalist), etc
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
hadizadeezy: and whos dat?

You aren't even that informed. were you not the one who said this?
undecided
hadizadeezy: pls stp educating him

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by SonG113(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
Abusite on point
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Do you know OAU produces the most radical and best lawyers? See them: OCJ Okocha and Rotimi Akerdolu (two former NBA chairmen and class of 1977), Femi Falana, Fred Agbaje, Fatou Bensouda (Chief Prosecutor of ICJ), Itse Sagay, Fati Lami Abubakar, Akin Olujimi, Mike Ozekhome, etc?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

You aren't even that informed. were you not the one who said this?
undecided
jst hp is nt soyinka u ar trying to mention?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Iamstrata(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
MissIndependent: Why are they all mentioning OAU? Why not UI, UNILAG, UNIBEN, UNIPORT etc or are they feeling intimidated? grin

The school fine sha with enough garden cheesy
they wanna compare their school with the best (in structures)

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by dayo23(f): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

Forget it bro. You can't compare him to a nobel laureate who is also a black man.
Bro i respect you, but dont talk like dis abeg........Pro wole soyinka is field of literature while Prof Gabriel oyibo is Science. you wan compare science and Art? Beside d guy was not comparing them but was just stating him and you should be proud naija has someone like that. #IrepFutminna
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Do you know OAU produces the most radical and best lawyers? See them: OCJ Okocha and Rotimi Akerdolu (two former NBA chairmen and class of 1977), Femi Falana, Fred Agbaje, Fatou Bensouda (Chief Prosecutor of ICJ), Itse Sagay, Fati Lami Abubakar, Akin Olujimi, Mike Ozekhome, etc?

I think it's time we start naming.

cheesy
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

I think it's time we start naming.

cheesy
intimidated ryt? lol
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
dayo23: Bro i respect you, but dont talk like dis abeg........Pro wole soyinka is field of literature while Prof Gabriel oyibo is Science. you wan compare science and Art? Beside d guy was not comparing them but was just stating him and you should be proud naija has someone like that. #IrepFutminna

There are also nobel awards for the science field, why didn't he exploit that?

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by CircleOfWilis: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Mogten(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sloan: People, ignorant people, who have never been to OAU or ABU see a few pictures of ABU and conclude it is better than OAU!?? You lots must be silly kids! What do people mean by naturally ahead? That is plain illogical, people get ahead in life because they make the efforts and have the smarts to be ahead, hope they don't indoctrinate you with that at ABU or anywhere else! And for those who think he buildings are the most beautiful in their world, it is because they've never been to OAU. The Senate Building at Ife easily dwarfs that small, short one in ABU and it is by far superiorly positioned as you drive in from Road 1. Which university in Nigeria has any structure like Spider Building or Amphi African Theatre?? It's a shame ignorant people are allowed to speak in public.
You're the most ignorant of them all! you should have just uploaded pics to quell doubts rather than quote sermons.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Northerners know how to maintain infrastructure...except the extremist.

We southerners and the rest, we tend to ruin infrastructure easily.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ibiyinka Alao , artist [1]
Dizzy K Falola , singer[2]
Dominic Oneya, former Kano state
governor
Fidelis Oyakhilome, former Rivers
state governor
Osonye Tess Onwueme, writer and
professor
Toyin Falola , Professor of History at
the University of Texas and many
more.
more coming.....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obafemi_Awolowo_University

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
tunex23: tanx bro....although i dont agree until i see prove from OAU pix, my bro graduated there and he said OAU ia btiful

Trust me brov,

I've been i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ both worlds..,

ABU is far more beautiful structurally and fashion wise.
But OAU is far ahead of ABU.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
smh*in our country dia are many fools
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by misterh(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
dayo23: Bro i respect you, but dont talk like dis abeg........Pro wole soyinka is field of literature while Prof Gabriel oyibo is Science. you wan compare science and Art? Beside d guy was not comparing them but was just stating him and you should be proud naija has someone like that. #IrepFutminna
WTF are you talking about? One succeeded in his field, Literature and the other also succeeded in his field, Science. No one should be made inferior to the other.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by oladapoa1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
as if harvard's senate building is bigger than ABU. Abeg na the products mata. A product of Unilorin here but my respect to UI, OAU & UNIBEN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

How Can I Do A Master's With A 3rd Class ? / Yabatech ND/HND Part Time Form For 2021/2022 Academic session / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.