Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) (102915 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University (abu)2015/2016 Acceptance Fee/school Fees Payment Is On / Ahmadu Bello University,zaria Post Utme 2014/2015 Result Is Out!!! / Ahmadu Bello University(abu),zaria Remedial Form 4 2011/2012 On Sale. Call Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Sheenor: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Boboi............dis sch make sense like madt sha!...........i completely underate da sch......cos i always rate o.a.u ahead.......hmm, now i belive why my frnd is dieing 2 sch thr.......

Anyway sha, e fit fine oh!.....buh o.a.u stil win ma heart!!.....
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Chartey:
Lmfao! Boy, ABU has the biggest and most influential alumni network in Nigeria. Every local govt in Nigeria is represented in ABU.

The powerful alumni doesn't add up to the fact that ABU still lags behind UI, OAU, UNN, UNILAG and even UNIBEN in educational standards.
You know how backward and retar.ded in growth the north is( where ABU is located) and ABU is the only school in the same league with others i mentioned though with variations respresenting a zone as large as the north where the political power has been evolving for years. I hope that explains the alumni strength. ABU is a nice school too but don't push your stakes too far.
smiley

7 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by playcharles(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Im a student of unilag... but i will admit abu zaria is beautiful, still the the very best in terms of academic...i did my diploma there...still the best...
the pix below na 5yrs ago during my diploma and those pix were the OP upload were in existence before i gained my diploma admission 2007. those are pictures 10yrs - 12yrs ago., except that pix of Aliakilu Hall (Hostel) that was newly fixed...

Picture 1: At Social Centre (Kongo Campus)

Picture 2: Science opposite Senate (Samaru Campus)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Iamstrata(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
hadizadeezy: lol. nt at all, jst tryin to mek u understand the differences.
u only ended up exposing ur grievance. U didnt appreciate the structures u saw there
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by 9jafreak: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
wow wow wow is all I can even as a person studying for Obodo Ibo

The Drama Village did it for me. I think I may come as a visiting professor someday men love it!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by tboycares: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
E no still fine reach my sch unilag all the way!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by blaise26abj(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lovely pictures. I'm surprised at the beauty of ABU. However, I can say OAU is the most beautiful campus in Nigeria. The school literally takes you breath away. But in all fairness, ABU seems quite beautiful too. Only someone who has been in both schools can give an unbiased assessment.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Iamstrata(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sodiq3: ALL ABUSITES SHOULD PLEASE REMAIN RESOLUTE...OUR OAU BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE COMING TO STAGE A WAR...
lol...... Get ready indeed
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
harjiboyede: Dnt mind dem, nw dey r dumb. OAU students can make noise!

Lol, seriously? Abu to OAU. OAU pictures coming soon. I'm impressed, but this doesn't scratch it.

You know we are better academically, everyone knows.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by nekaa(f): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
no pictures from the sculpture garden? that place is lovely or it used to be lovely. and even from the social center??
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Stakekay1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Proudly Abusite! We are naturally ahead,we lead others follow.I rep #A.B.U Samaru .
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by POPEII: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Chemiefatie: Little or no cultism at all.
thank u
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Promhize:

Lol, seriously? Abu to OAU. OAU pictures coming soon. I'm impressed, but this doesn't scratch it.

You know we are better academically, everyone knows.

Don't mind the pained students from ABU, always having to mention OAU in comparison to gain recognition. . .

grin grin grin
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Chartey:
2nd most beautiful? You are funny. Come to ABU for a visit, I'll lodge you. Your opinion about OAU will change forever.

Have you been to OAU? cheesy
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Joblaze4u(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Guy why didn't u post ENG'G complex; d new and old ones. They're equally beautiful
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by tunex23: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
the_cia: To be honest the school is really beautiful...I like the drama theatre location...really nice. smiley smiley smiley smiley

grin grin grin grin grin...... that is were i go to watch dramas and shows during weekend, if you wana catch the most pretty babes fallin there
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Stakekay1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
playcharles: Im a student of unilag... but i will admit abu zaria is beautiful, still the the very best in terms of academic...i did my diploma there...still the best
Thank you for your unbiase judgement, glad u had a stint @ A.B.U.Proudly Abusite.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by mandarin: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
WIMUNR?:

Lols!!! I just decided to put in some exaggeration. But we've not seen all the universities in Nigeria. I'm sure we will find one which Kongo is bigger than.

I intentionally left Shika out of the picture, else this thread would have been closed by now.

I know ABUTH Shika and ABU having been in the North before. I think its a great place but OAU seemed better, well conceived and well structured.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by killsmith(f): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
compared to this school, uniport is sh*t....
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by benebaby77: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

The powerful alumni doesn't add up to the fact that ABU still lags behind UI, OAU, UNN, UNILAG and even UNIBEN in educational standards.
You know how backward and retarded in growth the north is( where ABU is located) and ABU is the only school in the same league with others i mentioned though with variations respresenting a zone as large as the north where the political power has been evolving for years. I hope that explains the alumni strength. ABU is a nice school too but don't push your stakes too far.
smiley
because ABU is situated in zaria has made it to be backward in term of academic... Chap wake up and stop being sentimental. Leave your school and come to have a bash at ABU... You shall never sing the same song you are singing here

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Policewoman(f): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yea i have been to ABU Zaria before. And also YES it far outshines OAU.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by benebaby77: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Fynestboi: And please can i get a pics of the hostel not the outer look bt the inner look.
Is ABU you want to study now?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by mashnino(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
oh my school...
you guys are missing..so much

the school environment always clean

the girls and boys always looking dapper(only few are miserable)
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by dapzyadix(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=shidof]Proudly ABUSITES, we're naturally aheads....hehehe
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by dejt4u(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
All dose nigeria ancient universities are livin now on their past glory. Imagine buildins of more dan 40yrs wit littl or no maintenance.

I ws a student of oau nd i knw wat university is like.. If i show u d slide pictures of oau on my laptop, walahi u will forget everytin about abu or unilag...
Visit www.oauife.edu.ng and see the real meaning of university learning environment.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Oguieke(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote
author=donfemo]The largest and the best in south saharan Africa! So
great, so unique! An ABU graduate is naturally ahead! [/quote] said who. UNN is where d lions&lionesses are nurtured
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
blaise26.abj:
Lovely pictures. I'm surprised at the beauty of ABU. However, I can say OAU is the most beautiful campus in Nigeria. The school literally takes you breath away. But in all fairness, ABU seems quite beautiful too. Only someone who has been in both schools can give an unbiased assessment.

Yes brov, you are right.

I did ♍¥ undergraduate @ ABU and Second degree @ OAU.
Academic wise, OAU stands higher now.
But structure ans beauty-wise..,

ABU stands far taller.., and always maintained.

Why?

ABU has more land than any university.
Remember, ABU is the Largest university in W/Africa. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by waspa1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
harjiboyede: Dnt mind dem, nw dey r dumb. OAU students can make noise!
shoo,i cn't blame u guyz, simply because oau has bagd u with try again next year for 3 times.... To be factual,bros if u can try harder nd improve in ur academia and stop been bias around i hope u can still be considerd in African most beautiful campus...chikenaa!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by dejt4u(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
All dose nigeria ancient universities are livin now on their past glory. Imagine buildins of more dan 40yrs wit littl or no maintenance.

I ws a student of oau nd i knw wat university is like.. If i show u d slide pictures of oau on my laptop, walahi u will forget everytin about abu or unilag...
Visit www.oauife.edu.ng and see the real meaning of university learning environment. Great ife!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sodiq3: ALL ABUSITES SHOULD PLEASE REMAIN RESOLUTE...OUR OAU BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE COMING TO STAGE A WAR...
What do you call a war?

OAU folks here spank you guys any day.

grin grin
Okija_juju: But Obafemi looks finer than this na!!!

Thanks for this. You were there yourself.
Even an Jarus(whose judgement is always respected) and who has been to both school several times verified that OAU is still not matched by ABU.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Can I Do A Master's With A 3rd Class ? / Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Yabatech ND/HND Part Time Form For 2021/2022 Academic session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.