Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741260 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Damiso.....you are always on point.
Even though you come around just once a while but your contributions is always on point.

7000 e-hugs for you.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by serubawon(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
salsera: @serubobo

Rules of the house, introduce yourself

I no dey fight - thats why i avoid politics section grin

Ok. I'm not one to break the rules of the house.

I'm serubawon. Male, Nigerian based in Houston TX. Was widowed for 9 years, but soon to be remarried to the most mysterious and beautiful creature in the universe aka - Olori. I have 3 wonderful kids ( mine and hers). Geologist by training, Project Coordinator by profession.

Serubawon was given to me in college by some mischievous friends of mine. It had something to do with me having too many girlfriends and intimidating other guys. Serubawon literally means " intimidation".

I'm immensely patient, extremely calm and very collected. I'm the resident relationship fixer since my friend's wives think I'm the only one with my head screwed on straight ( if only they knew).

I love my God, I love life and try my best to help my fellow man to the best of my abilities. I love iyan with efo riro. Love to read novels and watch movies.

Ok salsera, satisfied?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
bros... im male ooo

how are the kids

serubawon:

Thank you my sister. Yes, I don show face. Not married yet. Introduction was done last weekend. We should be tying the knot in January, God willing. I'm blessed.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
hmmm this is sad.. and i feel for your in-law

Have u gone through the abused thread you may be able to help her or she can read it herselfT
True accounts of people in it https://www.nairaland.com/1444825/abused-wives-girlfriends-men

Also have u gonethru the TTC thread.. i think it will be helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc

mysticgal: now my familly people,una goodafrun please i need some advice,
My aunt,that's like my cousins wife,she's got no children and has been married for seven years to him and my cousin treats her badly,anytime i try talking to him on phone he in turn calls my father to tell me to stay clear of his family,but seriously i can't help but talk.
Some months ago when i visited them,with my eyes i saw him push and insult her which made her cry,it hurt me seeing her cry,ok last month he said he wanted to come to my house in abuja,and i prayed and fasted for that alone,he's violent and commanding and its known in the family,but they still tell her to stay and stick to him even when she wants to go,she says she's tired and personally i support her though i haven't spilled out yet,so family people what will you advice.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
serubawon:

I'm serubawon. Male, Nigerian based in Houston TX. Was widowed for 9 years, but soon to be remarried to the most mysterious and beautiful creature in the universe aka - Olori. I have 3 wonderful kids ( mine and hers). Geologist by training, Project Coordinator by profession.

Serubawon was given to me in college by some mischievous friends of mine. It had something to do with me having too many girlfriends and intimidating other guys. Serubawon literally means " intimidation".

I'm immensely patient, extremely calm and very collected. I'm the resident relationship fixer since my friend's wives think I'm the only one with my head screwed on straight ( if only they knew).

I love my God, I love life and try my best to help my fellow man to the best of my abilities. I love iyan with efo riro. Love to read novels and watch movies.

Ok salsera, satisfied?

You are too much brov.

Am just in your backyard. Hope we catch up in Houston soon enough.

Welcome to the fun room.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by serubawon(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
pickabeau1: bros... im male ooo

how are the kids

Yepa!!! I apologise and I am seriously corrected. As I said, I don't get out much. Some of it is due to old age also. My kids are doing great and keeping me on my toes. Thanksgiving is around the corner and I'm up and about. Thanks man. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
So that's where you got the name from o kan derubawon

Welcome - the resident mamas will soon serve you

What do you like to drink?
(By the way na poundo yam dey UK no orignal iyan but CC go settle you with Amala)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
No p sir... hmm..im dreaming of turkey already

serubawon:

Yepa!!! I apologise and I am seriously corrected. As I said, I don't get out much. Some of it is due to old age also. My kids are doing great and keeping me on my toes. Thanksgiving is around the corner and I'm up and about. Thanks man. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
serubawon: :
I'm serubawon. Male, Nigerian based in Houston
TX. Was widowed for 9 years, but soon to be
remarried to the most mysterious and beautiful
creature in the universe aka - Olori. I have 3
wonderful kids ( mine and hers). Geologist by
training, Project Coordinator by profession.
Serubawon was given to me in college by some
mischievous friends of mine. It had something
to do with me having too many girlfriends and
intimidating other guys. Serubawon literally
means " intimidation".
I'm immensely patient, extremely calm and very
collected. I'm the resident relationship fixer
since my friend's wives think I'm the only one
with my head screwed on straight ( if only they
knew).
I love my God, I love life and try my best to
help my fellow man to the best of my abilities. I
love iyan with efo riro. Love to read novels and
watch movies.
Ok salsera, satisfied?

Serubaba yu r welcome to this brutal area-wey, may yu walk and never stumble and if yu must stumble yu stumble on wealth, good health and long life.....

Have fun in this hood......
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dutchess, I won't accept that ur thank u.
U r yet to say what d problem is or do u feel we rnt part of ur family?
How can u come here saying u r down yet u don't want us to help any way we can.
Do u think we r only here to hv fun and joke all time? When something serious come up, we try to give it our best.
Remember, the best therapy to depression is TALKING. Nothing is new under d sun. Pls spill it out.
U r covered and loved.
Go tru most of my posts, I've virtually covered all aspect of my life. Anyone that doesn't like it should give way. It has helped me a lot.
Just d other day I talked extensively about my late mum and I was highly relieved. Pls talk. I'm still waiting.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
More pple,more fun!
Seru,yusphul,d every other newbie, welcome to our crazy house.
As u all can c, we r crazely sane here.

(That means more mouth to feed on my party! Since its the in-thing now,everybody should carry some change o while coming o!)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
hello effrybodi..

how's u all doing??

as for me, i am pretty tensed. I have to find out how I did in my last exam on saturday..it has put me in a tensed state..

sometimes i just want to stay in stupor and totally forget about it..but it never goes away. I had my friends with me for the most part of today practising some clinical examinations on each other. That was fun and educative..but immediately they left, ouch! I got into this mode..

I will go c a movie now and then try to sleep as I do so.

gdnyt!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
thank you house,i just told her about Nairaland and soon to come here,,,i am just so sorry for her,but you guys dont understand,all the women including my mother believes the marriage can still work and soorry her mum believes the same thing undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Sorry naw, I wanted ur attention fast and it worked.
I will do indoor celebration on saturday.
So I wanna cook myself and serve my guests. That turkey recipe no bad at all.
Will try it out tomorrow. If I Bleep up, will quickly go and place my order as usual.
Just wanted this one to be very special.

Don't worry - it's guaranteed to turn out well.

Just be sure to slow-boil it so the ingredients seep into it gradually. And also, when roasting, be sure to do so on low heat too, till it's golden brown on the surface. cheesy

salsera: Royal Roy - collect gate fee from serubawon if he doesn't introduce himself

@CC
Talk about hard chicken - in this my old age
@Efemena
Wow that's some seriously detailed party you had there

Lol! I know.

I've found out over the years, that where kids are concerned, one can't be too organised. Did I mention that at the end of it (after swimming), they were given ice-creams and their party bags too? The parents were surprised and even more, when the left-over party bags were shared out amongst the parents! cheesy

It was fun though smiley

damiso: Hello fun room....@pickabeau na Christmas turkey o, I like that Efe's recipe as it's like Fusion turkey (naija +English).That English Turkey Roast is just too dry joor.
Efe pls (in yoruba culture its rude to ask how many children one has) but excuse my curiosity 4 Turkeys seems alot , is your battalion that large ni grin grin grin grin grin cos I saw your menu and seems like you have so many other extras.Or do you host guests as well?

And that your kids party was oyinbo party jooor. grin.At typical naija parties we bring all the siblings, daddy, mummy, grandma, grandpa, cousins, nephews, nieces tongue cheesy cheesy.

Lol!

In that case, I'm gonna be Yoruba then grin grin

Let's just say, I don born tire cheesy tongue

We do get guests but that's on boxing day. Christmas day is just for the family. All indoors, cosying up to each other and keeping warm (after mass in the morning sha).

My best part of Christmas? It's the morning. I can't explain why but I love the kiddies cartoons on telly (if I get the chance to watch any at all), me in the kitchen listening to the radio and singing out of tune (lol!)...

D'you know the song: I saw three ships go sailing by on Christmas Day...? smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by serubawon(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Royal Roy:

You are too much brov.

Am just in your backyard. Hope we catch up in Houston soon enough.

Welcome to the fun room.

You never know RR, you never know. Thanks man grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by serubawon(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yusphull:

Serubaba yu r welcome to this brutal area-wey, may yu walk and never stumble and if yu must stumble yu stumble on wealth, good health and long life.....

Have fun in this hood......

I will try my best not to stumble the wrong way. Having fun already. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Welcome seru and salsa, smiley

RR, no refreshment for them?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Take this pizza,

Small one for salsa, big one for seru

Find water around you, take wash am down. cheesy

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Awww... Me nko? angry i wan chop buredi oyibo na cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Awww, my one and only ID embarassed

Na salad remain o.
Good for keeping fit

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
deols: hello effrybodi..

how's u all doing??

as for me, i am pretty tensed. I have to find out how I did in my last exam on saturday..it has put me in a tensed state..

sometimes i just want to stay in stupor and totally forget about it..but it never goes away. I had my friends with me for the most part of today practising some clinical examinations on each other. That was fun and educative..but immediately they left, ouch! I got into this mode..

I will go c a movie now and then try to sleep as I do so.

gdnyt!!

Don't worry yourself too much dear coz God in His infinite mercy won't let yu down and I pray by the time yu check your result yu will hav the full cause to glorify His holy name.... So cheer up dear...

Oya let's play Ludo grin grin

@Chillisauce ... So na so life be shey Na only salsa and seru be the newbie wey yu see abi.... God dey...... **para mode activated**
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yusphull:

Don't worry yourself too much dear coz God in His infinite mercy won't let yu down and I pray by the time yu check you result yu will hav the full cause to glorify His holy name.... So cheer up dear...

Oya let's play Ludo grin grin

@Chillisauce ... So na so life be shey Na only salsa and seru be the newbie wey yu see abi.... God dey...... **para mode activated**

No vex Yusp, I bin think say u don chop come. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Chillisauce: Awww, my one and only ID embarassed

Na salad remain o.
Good for keeping fit
Ayama!!! Worris dis? Madam, dis ya lettuce don expire na! lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idowuogbo and YPP... You are sighted...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
tunapa2009: Idowuogbo and YPP... You are sighted...
Yoh Yoh! Any gist? awon late night callers free u today o! Worrahappun?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ayama!!! Worris dis? Madam, dis ya lettuce don expire na! lipsrsealed

E still fresh....just pour small water on top so e go straighten grin. Like ugu leave
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yoh Yoh! Any gist? awon late night callers free u today o! Worrahappun?
We thank God ooo... I just dey kampe as usual.. Gist? What type of gist? Gist plenty oooo but ....(Selective things) looool...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Deols I completely understands d feeling especially in med school. The waiting can actually drive one crazy. When I wrote Anat 201, kai, I almost ran mad.
U r almost tru abi?
U will make it as u hv been making others.
Activate ur party mode cos we gonna party on ur behalf soon.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
kai this pizza is making me salivate but instead i am going to eat fish pie instead undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by serubawon(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
I think I already finished all the pizza wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
tunapa2009:
We thank God ooo... I just dey kampe as usual.. Gist? What type of gist? Gist plenty oooo but ....(Selective things) looool...
Yippee! Download moi sharp sharp! I luuuuuurve gbeborun. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Chillisauce:

E still fresh....just pour small water on top so e go straighten grin. Like ugu leave
Haaaaa! Poison!!! I'll pass...thanks! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.