Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (743365 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by outstandingjk(f): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Honestly, this seems the most interesting rooom on Nairaland to me. Soo much fun. Am knocking on d door with courtesy. Hallo house owners..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
I believe you.

don't mind teeo grin cheesy

Erm are you single? I've a sister lipsrsealed

Lenzz:

Well that escalated quickly.

Ogbeni you dey vex o.
Well you're not d first to have a-go at my handle's integrity. Some girl named in a particular thread was (check my posts for that convo history). However yours had d most audacity nd indeed most saddening.
On this section I've seen some of your posts nd most d times they exude a lot of brilliance. Which is sad because your submissioon above is everything but brilliant. You felt so strongly about your case that you left no margin at all for error. Wise people don't do that and that's where I'm going to get you schooled. Heck, you even went on to 'encourage' me to delete my account. Haba na, that's Cyber bulling bros.

I don't know who you've running point with lately but not everyone's a fraud as you'll soon see.
My looks have never at any time been my selling point but since made it your business, let's have lunch tomorrow in any place of your choice within Lagos met (island or mainl'd) so we can put d integrity issue to rest.
I'll subsequently pull down that dp as its come with fair share of inuendos that where not d original intention. But that would be after you're done with d FBI role 2mro. Who knows we could be good friends after ds. But your gestapo styled assault on my handle has got us off to a very rough start. That I won't forget

Kindly pm me for my details.
Cheers
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
You're so lucky you met me at home now.
Just pay your reg. fees to me so I can forward it to the appropriate head quarters

If you wait to pay later,you go jam my fellow tax collectors and you'll pay double.
I'm the kindest ask around. lipsrsealed

outstandingjk: Honestly, this seems the most interesting rooom on Nairaland to me. Soo much fun. Am knocking on d door with courtesy. Hallo house owners..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
EfemenaXY: ^^ Moca... cry cry cry

I ain't happy with you today...

You too dey ignore person.

Me too angry angry angry she ignored my email

So all these new familyroomers una welcome o! but I am yet to see any registration fees.

Edwife dont serve then any food until they pay tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Busted! grin

Chaircover, Cocoberry was trying to shovel away a newbie reg fees. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ceasar1: Busted! grin

Dont mind her angry

She is only trying her luck . . .
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
All these illegal fee collectors lining up the streets.

@Newbies, I'm the head of that organization called EFCC and NAFDAC.

Better pay up in ££ sterling if you wanna become bonafide members of this section. Old collectors things have passed away, behold, all things have become new...

***Signed, Efe. *** kiss kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
chaircover:

So all these new familyroomers una welcome o! but I am yet to see any registration fees.

The babe said she deleted her email account. So, we've been wasting our time posting emails to outer space.

Re: Edwife, I miss that babe. She's soaking up the sunshine in some vineyard in sunny, southern, France. Speaking of which, seems like our Summer days are finally coming to an end. sad sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
chaircover:

Yayyyyyyyyy!
This cake looks very familiar kiss kiss kiss

Yes o egbon its very familiar. Good evening ma,how are the kids and daddy? Work and business?

@Moca, I dey o my sister. Thanks sis God bless you and all yours, you sound familiar though,trying to guess who owns the new id.

Good evening house,sure you all are doing great and all yours. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lenzz:

Well that escalated quickly.

Ogbeni you dey vex o.
Well you're not d first to have a-go at my handle's integrity. Some girl in a particular thread was (check my posts for that convo history). However yours had d most audacity nd indeed most saddening.
On this section I've seen some of your posts nd most d times they exude a lot of brilliance. Which is sad because your submissioon above is everything but brilliant. You felt so strongly about your case that you left no margin at all for error. Wise people don't do that and that's where I'm going to get you schooled. Heck, you even went on to 'encourage' me to delete my account. Haba na, that's Cyber bulling bros.

I don't know who you've running point with lately but not everyone's a fraud as you'll soon find out.
My looks have never at any time been my selling point but since you've made it your business, let's have lunch tomorrow in any place of your choice within Lagos met (island or mainl'd) so we can put d integrity issue to rest.
I'll subsequently pull down that dp as its come with fair share of inuendos that where not d original intention. But that would be after you're done with d FBI role 2mro. Who knows we could be good friends after ds. But your gestapo styled assault on my handle has got us off to a very rough start. That I won't forget

Kindly pm me for my details.
Cheers
I believe you...Ugly Bois b hating on you since 1960 grin

Abeg rota me in for the lunch date o...Imma show up with my bff shoefreak. grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by outstandingjk(f): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
cococandy: You're so lucky you met me at home now.
Just pay your reg. fees to me so I can forward it to the appropriate head quarters

If you wait to pay later,you go jam my fellow tax collectors and you'll pay double.
I'm the kindest ask around. lipsrsealed

Leaping with joy, Let me do internet transfer sharp sharp, please don't tell others o. Cococandy d kindest

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thank God I mamaged to buy 2 evogues with the previous collections grin

so this is how you people want to do it abi angry

Anyway there are 7 days in a week and I need a different coloured evogue every day of the week to match my outfits

So all of you 419 collectors should shift until I get my 7

After which you can collect anything you like . . . .
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ceasar1: Busted! grin

Na me you dey call cocoberry?

Ask chaircover I always send the money I collect straight to the family purse.
Warris dis?
Was just trying to protect the poor guy from getting over charged tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by outstandingjk(f): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
chaircover:

Thanks oo, Chairperson CC, We want to pay en mass, u will surely see it
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
taryour:

Yes o egbon its very familiar. Good evening ma,how are the kids and daddy? Work and business?

@Moca, I dey o my sister. Thanks sis God bless you and all yours, you sound familiar though,trying to guess who owns the new id.

Good evening house,sure you all are doing great and all yours. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.

We dey o S/H
How are my boys?

Moca na ypepe
I prefer this mokua foam name
The other one sounded like chicken (pepeye) cheesy grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
shocked
I thought you said you'll use the money to build a new relaxation centre for the familylanders.

Chai
There is god. embarassed
All these evoques you're buying.

chaircover: Thank God I mamaged to buy 2 evogues with the previous collections grin

so this is how you people want to do it abi angry

Anyway there are 7 days in a week and I need a different coloured evogue every day of the week to match my outfits

So all of you 419 collectors should shift until I get my 7

After which you can collect anything you like . . . .
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
cococandy: shocked
I thought you said you'll use the money to build a new relaxation centre for the familylanders.

Chai
There is god. embarassed
All these evoques you're buying.

These evogues are for the familylanders too naw. when I am not using them.

I can lend you this latte coloured one tomorrow; I dont need it. . . . . I am driving the red one tomorrow.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
outstandingjk:

Thanks oo, Chairperson CC, We want to pay en mass, u will surely see it

Good girl . . . . . grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
cococandy:

Was just trying to protect the poor guy from getting over charged tongue

Over charged by who, Beyonce? grin tongue

And family purse you say? Lol... I'm having a hard time believing that.

Sorry for the name change. Sorry. embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
EfemenaXY:

The babe said she deleted her email account. So, we've been wasting our time posting emails to outer space.

Re: Edwife, I miss that babe. She's soaking up the sunshine in some vineyard in sunny, southern, France. Speaking of which, seems like our Summer days are finally coming to an end. sad sad

I quite like the temp as it is. Not too hot and not too cold.
I wish it could be like this all year long
I like the rain cos it helps me water my flowers smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
chaircover:

These evogues are for the familylanders too naw. when I am not using them.

I can lend you this latte coloured one tomorrow; I dont need it. . . . . I am driving the red one tomorrow.

Oh I get to drive it too?
No worried then. smiley
Ceasar1:
Over charged by who, Beyonce? grin tongue
And family purse you say? Lol... I'm having a hard time believing that.
Sorry for the name change. Sorry. embarassed
Best believe it. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
outstandingjk:
Leaping with joy, Let me do internet transfer sharp sharp, please don't tell others o. Cococandy d kindest
smiley

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
chaircover:

I quite like the temp as it is. Not too hot and not too cold.
I wish it could be like this all year long
I like the rain cos it helps me water my flowers smiley

You and your love for rain.

Yesterday's downpour was something else sha. My lawn and front garden seem to have sprouted to live overnight! Argghh! I don tire to dey mow those things sad lipsrsealed

@Cococandy: That movie of yours...Rising moon ... was absolutely fabulous! But can I ask you something...

The completely traditional setting...the huts and their designs, the facial and body paints on the people, especially the powerful juju man's own...the wooden bath Onyeka used for working the palm kernel fruits with her feet...gosh, everything! Are those a true reflection of how things really were pre-colonial times?

Please do tell.

Sigh...I most certainly was born 200 years too late!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
cococandy:

Best believe it. smiley

Seriously, I wish I could.
Time will tell. grin

--
Goodnight House and to everyone reading this. smiley
#Grabs blanket.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
EfemenaXY:

@Cococandy: That movie of yours...Rising moon ... was absolutely fabulous! But can I ask you something...

The completely traditional setting...the huts and their designs, the facial and body paints on the people, especially the powerful juju man's own...are those a true reflection of how things really were pre-colonial times?

Please do tell.

Sigh...I most certainly was born 200 years too late!

Yes the settings and decor were most definitely so.
But The facial and body paints on the people were mostly ceremonial stuff reserved for market days,maiden dance ceremonies and marriages etc)
Trust our nollywood to over-do wink

But it was the trademark of juju priests to wear the white paints(nzu) always so it could have been a daily affair for them.
Nzu is considered somewhat sacred so they wear it in their communion with the gods.

U really loved those stuff?
Well I can't fault any of that.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ceasar1:

Seriously, I wish I could.
Time will tell. grin

--
Goodnight House and to everyone reading this. smiley
#Grabs blanket.
Goodnight

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
cococandy:

Yes the settings and decor were most definitely so.
But The facial and body paints on the people were mostly ceremonial stuff reserved for market days,maiden dance ceremonies and marriages etc)
Trust our nollywood to over-do wink

But it was the trademark of juju priests to wear the white paints(nzu) always so it could have been a daily affair for them.
Nzu is considered somewhat sacred so they wear it in their communion with the gods.

U really loved those stuff?
Well I can't fault any of that.

I absolutely do!

Infact, I'm watching Buzuzu kingdom. (Funny name I know but it looks promising) cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
smiley
I agree.
There's a kind of beauty in their simple lifestyles then.

EfemenaXY:

I absolutely do!

Infact, I'm watching Buzuzu kingdom. (Funny name I know but it looks promising) cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
This people will not kill me o today cheesy
CC, u follow too?

D thing be say some peeps hacked into my account and I didn't find it funny at all.
I use that email for lots of things and I have to shut it down.
Sorry, I didn't see that.

Tayour abeg post that handbag cake here.
I so lv it. Good for girlie birthdays.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
cococandy: smiley
I agree.
There's a kind of beauty in their simple lifestyles then.

I'm telling you.

And these warriors with their bare chests, spotted black short skirts, spears, and fierce looking faces...sweet Jesu, I'm having an eyeful here.

I seriously won't mind being captured and whisked off by one of them whilst fetching water from the stream in my wrapper and clay pot! Oh la-la! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Lenzz(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I believe you...Ugly Bois b hating on you since 1960 grin

Abeg rota me in for the lunch date o...Imma show up with my bff shoefreak. grin
For real?! That should be some fun oo. Would relish putting a face to d legendary Idowuogbo cheesy
Hope you're as expressive in real life as you are here. Hehe will be taking lota notes then wink. Hopefully Teeo will get on board soon nd we'd lock it in

cococandy: I believe you.
don't mind teeo grin cheesy
Erm are you single? I've a sister lipsrsealed
grin
Thanks dear. In d strictest sense I'm single, but I do have ds committment that'd hopefully alter my status soon wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Erm,so edwife and r231 r enjoying summer in france shocked
Incredible!
Abeg, I want triplets only o cheesy
It must enter by fire by force.
Any force against it I cast and bind.
Iseeee! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.