Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (743347 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
EfemenaXY: ^^ Moca... cry cry cry

I ain't happy with you today...

You too dey ignore person.
Nne, how can I ignore u, my personal person kiss
No vex abeg.
Na time. I for like dey online dey play but no time.
Hope u and family r cool?

Don't worry, one day, I go look for ur wahala tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Coogar where r u?
Hope u r not fighting somewhere(don't know why I hvnt tamed u yet)
Hope u don prepare finish for tomorrow?
Don't fall my hand o.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Here's a brand new lorretta.
No more aprokoing cheesy
moca: Hi everybody tongue
Howdy kiss

Don't even know d meaning of this name.
Abeg no explanation o! cheesy

Naijababe, so sorry.
Accept my condolence.

Where r the aprokos
(Efe, chillipepper, lorretta,lynda,edwife=no sane person should join their group o)
To d good ones, hope body and soul r together?
So nairaland crashed? Isoryte.
Deactivated b4 d crash.
So so busy. Still very busy. This life eeh.
I envy singles o.

Where is my brother?
This week is our new yam festival at ituku kiss
Just to let u know that u will lead our new masquerade parade on saturday o, so prepare well. kiss

To all d roaming single guys,
Who is d lucky babe?
My gele practice continues............
*muah to everybody*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lori nwa, even u kiss
Abeg don join me o! tongue

Sexxy name. How did u coin that?
Infact, I will change this one to something very sexxy tongue
Hope body and soul dey together?

And u will never stop aprokoing tongue
Nobi u and ur gang cheesy
Forever aproko babes cheesy tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
moca:
Nne, how can I ignore u, my personal person kiss
No vex abeg.
Na time. I for like dey online dey play but no time.
Hope u and family r cool?

Don't worry, one day, I go look for ur wahala tongue

Babes, it's not that. You nor see the email I sent you when you went AWOL?

And I dey for corner, biting my nails nervously, praying say the nairaland tsunami nor carry you go too far. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Who has ben collecting registration fees in my absense? angry angry

Make una take time o!

Moca . . .Hmmmmmm

Thats one of My favourite drinks . . but its spelt Mocha
There is also a new car that came out late last year called Mokka

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Just got the name from one my favorite snacks.

I'm fine smiley

How you dey? I missed you o. I won't lie

moca: Lori nwa, even u kiss
Abeg don join me o! tongue

Sexxy name. How did u coin that?
Infact, I will change this one to something very sexxy tongue
Hope body and soul dey together?

And u will never stop aprokoing tongue
Nobi u and ur gang cheesy
Forever aproko babes cheesy tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Lenzz(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
I dey always wonder wetin ds fun room mean as I keep getting updates from ds freaking shoefreak (I dey follow am) cheesy
Usually I just skip such updates from her but today I spared a sec & here I am, completely sold! cheesy
Okay here we go;

I'm an Engr (but according to sis, baby Engr grin), 25, single but pretty much sorted, lives nd works in Lagos ( Èkó ò ní bàjé oooo!), and d last in a family of 5 but the IG of my 4 elder sisters. I'm of mixed race, but I like it better here in 9ja walahi grin

Enjoys chilling with friends n family especially when they're on gear n ready to groove....
Acts like he's slow & quiet...u can't tell when HE gets IN & OUT out of ya. Neither do you wana hear, muchless what you'd see when you get on his bad side (... Okay that was supposed to be a secret).
Enjoys seeing people around him happy & comfortable...

Well it sure takes a life time to get to know all about me cos the earth revolves & so do i....Don't expect to see an MLA format 5 paragraph essay talking about me...it does'nt work like that cos they'll be a write up for a given time...Talk to me & i'll talk back...that's definitely a good way to sTaRt...

Sh1t! O boy you too talk abeg Guys make una no vex abeg, na mouth diarrhoea dey worry me sometimescheesy. Keep d thread going people; I loooove it here
Now back to reading from page 2

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
^^hmmmmm...oluomo gbogbo fine boyz in da house grin

WELCOME OO!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lenzz: I dey always wonder wetin ds fun room mean as I keep getting updates from ds freaking shoefreak (I dey follow am) cheesy
Usually I just skip such updates from her but today I spared a sec & here I am, completely sold! cheesy
Okay here we go;

I'm an Engr (but according to sis, baby Engr grin), 25, single but pretty much sorted, lives nd works in Lagos ( Èkó ò ní bàjé oooo!), and d last in a family of 5 but the IG of my 4 elder sisters. I'm of mixed race, but I like it better here in 9ja walahi grin

Enjoys chilling with friends n family especially when they're on gear n ready to groove....
Acts like he's slow & quiet...u can't tell when HE gets IN & OUT out of ya. Neither do you wana hear, muchless what you'd see when you get on his bad side (... Okay that was supposed to be a secret).
Enjoys seeing people around him happy & comfortable...

Well it sure takes a life time to get to know all about me cos the earth revolves & so do i....Don't expect to see an MLA format 5 paragraph essay talking about me...it does'nt work like that cos they'll be a write up for a given time...Talk to me & i'll talk back...that's definitely a good way to sTaRt...

Sh1t! O boy you too talk abeg Guys make una no vex abeg, na mouth diarrhoea dey worry me sometimescheesy. Keep d thread going people; I loooove it here
Now back to reading from page 2

Ogbeni no dey lie na. some of us get FBI for house. If you know whats good for you, better remove that picture wey you steal for internet, delete your account sharp sharp. No sugar mummy for this place oo. You hear, angry i no go talk pass that one.
Idowuogbo: ^^hmmmmm...oluomo gbogbo fine boyz in da house grin
WELCOME OO!!!

And you, you no dey see fine boy for face, you go done dey salivate. Awon goons fe gbe ee lo abi. Better take your time before i vex for you and shoefreak this evening. Yahoo boy lomo yen joor.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
teeo:

Ogbeni no dey lie na. some of us get FBI for house. If you know whats good for you, better remove that picture wey you steal for internet, delete your account sharp sharp. No sugar mummy for this place oo. You hear, angry i no go talk pass that one.

And you, you no dey see fine boy for face, you go done dey salivate. Awon goons fe gbe ee lo abi. Better take your time before i vex for you and shoefreak this evening. Yahoo boy lomo yen joor.
For real? Mo gbe! Shoefreak come ooooo!! Won ti ko wa lo be je mehn cry embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idowuogbo: For real? Mo gbe! Shoefreak come ooooo!! Won ti ko wa lo be je mehn cry embarassed

see where he stole the picture from https://twitter.com/OMGMAINE___ Let him come and prove to me his the one there and i would apologise. I dont like nonsense. You too like sexy eyes ID, smiley grin My eyes no sexy enough for you ne,
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
teeo:

cheesy haha, you don't say. Id, see yourself, lakayana baby tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy haha, you don't say. Id, see yourself, lakayana baby tongue

No mind her i go finish her today, make she come. grin But the boy dey find sugar mummy oo, come dey preach lagos sermon. I just dey laugh, oyinbo done turn life to easy something. Google image search is very easy to perform. wink

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by TOYNEX(f): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
These familylanders sef... hmm . ...oga o.....If u go different places u go meet different faces....
I just dey observe!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Oh no!
I didn't see it. No wonder.
Deleted my old email accounts. Maybe it was after doing that u sent d mail.
Abeg, I'm so sorry, darling kiss

Chaircover, how r u and family?
Happy mama, happy home.
Hope those youngies r not disturbing u too much?
Damiso, how corner be for ur side now?
Sisi eko kiss

Cococandy,don't take too much candy o.
U will blow up.

What of ewuro,jenny, lleobatojo,baby mama dem?
Eehe, taryour how far now?
I saw a beautifully designed cake by u here. Jeez! U too much.

If I remember another moniker, I go hail am.
Abeg make una lighten up this place.

For the newbies, go to pager 1 to 3 for education.

Happy weekend all!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
moca:
Nne, don't blame me o.
Its d weather here cheesy cheesy
E dey reset brain. So whenever it resets mine,I don change be that.
How r u and urs?

Eyah, we are cool. E bi like say I go follow you change. To something shorter. How do you see "apiti" cool. Right ?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
cococandy: Just got the name from one my favorite snacks.

I'm fine smiley

How you dey? I missed you o. I won't lie

kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
teeo:

see where he stole the picture from https://twitter.com/OMGMAINE___ Let him come and prove to me his the one there and i would apologise. I dont like nonsense. You too like sexy eyes ID, smiley grin My eyes no sexy enough for you ne,
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! Ti e o sexy to joor! flipping kill joy *singing unbreak my heart by toni braxton cry cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by emeraldoe(f): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Followin from a distance
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy haha, you don't say. Id, see yourself, lakayana baby tongue
Move joor angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
chaircover: Who has ben collecting registration fees in my absense? angry angry

Make una take time o!

Moca . . .Hmmmmmm

Thats one of My favourite drinks . . but its spelt Mocha
There is also a new car that came out late last year called Mokka

I said it, this my concotion will soon put me for trouble. cheesy
I told somebody my nairaland name is moca and she said why mouka foam, na so u like am reach cheesy
Now CC has said its a drink. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

Eyah, we are cool. E bi like say I go follow you change. To something shorter. How do you see "apiti" cool. Right ?
Hahahahaaa!
Chilli do u know d meaning of apiti?
Let me tell u d two I know.
In anambra, it means goat food( from breadfruit)
In abia, its dirty(hope I'm right)

So which one cheesy
It has another meaning but I can't lay my hand on it yet.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
moca:
Hahahahaaa!
Chilli do u know d meaning of apiti?
Let me tell u d two I know.
In anambra, it means goat food( from breadfruit)
In abia, its dirty(hope I'm right)

So which one cheesy
It has another meaning but I can't lay my hand on it yet.

Chai. Noo. Apiti ke.
Me , goat food. Chukwu ekwela.
I was thinking Is clay. So what's clay. The red mud for building house
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

Sounds like some small rodent undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Yes u r right. Its called clay in some dialects too.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idowuogbo: For real? Mo gbe! Shoefreak come ooooo!! Won ti ko wa lo be je mehn cry embarassed

Chai....my hand fall ni. This boy ehn!! Chai!!! Wetin fine boys no go do us ehnnnn... Choi! Make I go hide before dem go catch me for this kaain thing... na thunder go fire his right blockos!!! if to say na lie true true oooo. good tactic...he come go find correct fine cute sexy eyes do this kain injustice to my fragile 'see only sexy things' eyes... God dey!
cry cry

Boboyekini go use me do whining today... chai! **covers face...peeps through fingers**

Teeo u too no b better person na. Hehehe...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak:

Chai....my hand fall ni. This boy ehn!! Chai!!! Wetin fine boys no go do us ehnnnn... Choi! Make I go hide before dem go catch me for this kaain thing... na thunder go fire his right blockos!!! if to say na lie true true oooo. good tactic...he come go find correct fine cute sexy eyes do this kain injustice to my fragile 'see only sexy things' eyes... God dey!
cry cry

Boboyekini go use me do whining today... chai! **covers face...peeps through fingers**

Teeo u too no b better person na. Hehehe...
No wahala na cheesy As long as the Shina Rambo never put bun for your oven.
But Teeo assumed sha. Let's see if Lenzz can/will prove his authenticity.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hahahaha! Yeye! grin but then,,, i'm sef too fine. Na injustice ooo! Why only him carry lolipop lips, dreamy eyes join. Whc kain temptation for garden of eden be this na?
grin grin

But you still my best best... after my besteverything sa. grin

*rushes give am correct kissing, use leg jam door...** make dem no dey look us. grin

BoboYekini: No wahala na cheesy As long as the Shina Rambo never put bun for your oven.
But Teeo assumed sha. Let's see if Lenzz can/will prove his authenticity.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
teeo:

Lol!

For what it's worth, the pic looks photoshopped to me...and badly done.

The hair, beard, lips, and facial skin tone look like an artist's had a field day with his water colours... cheesy cheesy

(My opinion though) smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Lenzz(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=teeo]

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Lenzz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
teeo:

Well that escalated quickly.

Ogbeni you dey vex o.
Well you're not d first to have a-go at my handle's integrity. Some girl in a particular thread was (check my posts for that convo history). However yours had d most audacity nd indeed most saddening.
On this section I've seen some of your posts nd most d times they exude a lot of brilliance. Which is sad because your submissioon above is everything but brilliant. You felt so strongly about your case that you left no margin at all for error. Wise people don't do that and that's where I'm going to get you schooled. Heck, you even went on to 'encourage' me to delete my account. Haba na, that's Cyber bulling bros.

I don't know who you've running point with lately but not everyone's a fraud as you'll soon find out.
My looks have never at any time been my selling point but since you've made it your business, let's have lunch tomorrow in any place of your choice within Lagos met (island or mainl'd) so we can put d integrity issue to rest.
I'll subsequently pull down that dp as its come with fair share of inuendos that where not d original intention. But that would be after you're done with d FBI role 2mro. Who knows we could be good friends after ds. But your gestapo styled assault on my handle has got us off to a very rough start. That I won't forget

Kindly pm me for my details.
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.