Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (747115 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idowuogbo, call Adamu the carpenter and get me my wooden ring. I need it now. grin tongue

shoefreak: If madma chaircover catch you ehn?! She is the only one that gets to collect reg fee oo... no say I no warn you oo.

Lol, I wasn't intending to keep the money. I was only trying to help. Anyway, isn't Rebella the one incharge of the money here? grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by MizMyColi(f): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Apatheist:
...and say "I do"
You haven't blushed yet.

angry

I've Tried Joor.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by TOYNEX(f): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
cococandy:

If you're new to this section I'm beyonce. cheesy

Welcome newbie toynex. wink

Shoefreak hunnie how are you?
Tx swts
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by TOYNEX(f): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
cococandy:

If you're new to this section I'm beyonce. cheesy

Welcome newbie toynex. wink

Tx swts
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

I don't like it when I sound really vulnerable, but this post ^^^ got me smiling from my eyes (yes, I do that), believe me I was all frowns and somewhat depressed moments ago.

And No! cheesy It has nothing to do with that Yekini guy.

I received a message that to'ally changed my mood.

Now why aren't I surprised? cheesy

BoboYekini: imagine the disrespect.

All the way from the Jokes Section to Romance to Politics to Sports and now to Family section and Bobo Yekini does what he does best...break hearts.

Oga make you try change your leopard's spots naw. grin

@MizMyColi: welcome to the Family Section. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by MizMyColi(f): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
EfemenaXY:

All the way from the Jokes Section to Romance to Politics to Sports and now to Family section and Bobo Yekini does what he does best...break hearts.

Thanks for the intro on Him. I should know better now cool

Thank You smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bookmarked your blog page.
Will go through it later.
I make beads too. But not professionally, just as a hobby and for fun.

I'm sure I'll get plenty of ideas from you wink .
TOYNEX: Tx swts
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
cococandy:

I'm aaii
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ceasar1: Idowuogbo, call Adamu the carpenter and get me my wooden ring. I need it now. grin tongue

Lol, I wasn't intending to keep the money. I was only trying to help. Anyway, isn't Rebella the one incharge of the money here? grin
No probs!

*dials Adamu*

Bobo, how u like am? Hexagon or Emily cut? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Nah I don't think so cheesy Family section peeps are too serious for my liking. EfemenaXY, my lovely, I almost wonder if it's someone else behind that moniker these days...my, how I had a durrty crush on you wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
BoboYekini: Nah I don't think so cheesy Family section peeps are too serious for my liking. EfemenaXY, my lovely, I almost wonder if it's someone else behind that moniker these days...m[b]y, how I had a durrty crush on you [/b]wink
Aha! I knew it! The fights and 24hrs stalking, e dey your body. grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by rebella(f): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: If madma chaircover catch you ehn?! She is the only onethat gets to collect reg fee oo... no say I no warn you oo.

Mizmycoli!!!! Welcome!!!

That there...*points at the pretty with the skewer** is edwife

That...**points at the fine guy with the huge and cuddly dog** is royal Roy, he started the thread

**points at the nerdy dork** she is naijababe

**points at the super curvy with intense stare** grin she is ewuro5

**points at the cute guy looking all serious** he is r231... he has 203 wives already... grin

**points at the lady with d cute baby** that's lyndaroyce

**points at the woman with shiny skin** she is chillisauce

**points at the pretty running after the kid** grin that's efemanaxy

**poinst at the fair damsel** that's cococandy aka lorettau

**points at the super hot chic** that's rebella, she has all the singles answers. She doesn't know I been stalking her ooo grin

.....update later

Welcome!!! grin grin
I have bought two range rover evoques for chaircover, so I'm now in charge of registration fees, I have to save up to buy my own gold plated evoque. Stalking me ke !! *runs to hide under the mango tree*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: Nothing. lipsrsealed say hi to familylanders. It's not nice not to greet when you come into people's house.

You need to let me sulk o sad Btw, I read a bit of Dorocute's diary. Sobering, but still draws you in. Reminds me of Frank McCourt's 'Angela's Ashes'.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Aha! I knew it! The fights and 24hrs stalking, e dey your body. grin grin
More like 12hrs, I gotta eat nau tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
BoboYekini: You need to let me sulk o sad Btw, I read a bit of Dorocute's diary. Sobering, but still draws you in. Reminds me of Frank McCourt's 'Angela's Ashes'.
I tell you. She is a strong one. Even me wey think say I get craze for head.

Oya sulk ooo. You hear...'suck' grin

Rebella, no tree go fit shield you from the arrow of my stalking. grin that gold one go make plenty sense. Hmmm grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

angry

I've Tried Joor.
sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
BoboYekini: More like 12hrs, I gotta eat nau tongue
Lolz...badt boy!

shoefreak: I tell you. She is a strong one. Even me wey think say I get craze for head.
Very STRONG! I dey gbadun d babe mehn... she b real tear rubber aka no-time- to-have-time
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Very STRONG! I dey gbadun d babe mehn... she b real tear rubber aka no-time- to-have-time

No b small thing. If it were to be someone else, they'd be singing a weird tune now oo.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak:

No b small thing. If it were to be someone else, they'd be singing a weird tune now oo.
Na so we see am ooo....my sister.This life hen.....o ga ju. lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Where have you been hiding sef? I no dey see you horizon oo. You know what we know, I know What they know?
smiley no mind yekini and his 'beacon'... grin

Idowuogbo:
Na so we see am ooo....my sister.This life hen.....o ga ju. lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: Where have you been hiding sef? I no dey see you horizon oo. You know what we know, I know What they know?
smiley no mind yekini and his 'beacon'... grin

Omo iya, i dey laylooooow ooo grin

Dis bits dry pass Sahara desert.

As for the born asewo in our midst, please pray for him ee....randybobo needs deliverance.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
BoboYekini: Nah I don't think so cheesy Family section peeps are too serious for my liking. EfemenaXY, my lovely, I almost wonder if it's someone else behind that moniker these days...my, how I had a durrty crush on you wink

shocked shocked shocked

angry angry angry

You're crazy! You must have me confused with someone else! cheesy

Which yeye crush? If na so the thing hold you, why you nor come vote for me back then? angry angry

Wait o! You did! grin grin Ah! Sweet Bobo Y...but I'm firmly married to someone else on nairaland. Nor let my sagalicious Sagamite catch you. Now waka! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: I tell you. She is a strong one. Even me wey think say I get craze for head.

Rebella, no tree go fit shield you from the arrow of my stalking. grin that gold one go make plenty sense. Hmmm grin
Suck wetin? Family section peeps don't suck anything o. Na missionary gbogbo e.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by rebella(f): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2014

na to go space station ni

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Omo iya, i dey laylooooow ooo grin

Dis bits dry pass Sahara desert.

As for the born asewo in our midst, please pray for him ee....randybobo needs deliverance.
it is well. E dry no b small. Just boring.

His own don pass deliverance level na. Na him lady Gaga dey follow talk when she sang 'born this way' grin
Cheers dear.

BoboYekini: Suck wetin? Family section peeps don't suck anything o. Na missionary gbogbo e.
ewwwww who does that anymore!!! Boring as hell!! grin grin n lie sef! How u know? Dem sabi do the do jor...
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

angry angry angry

You're crazy! You must have me confused with someone else! cheesy

Which yeye crush? If na so the thing hold you, why you nor come vote for me back then? angry angry

Wait o! You did! grin grin Ah! Sweet Bobo Y...but I'm firmly married to someone else on nairaland. Nor let my sagalicious Sagamite catch you. Now waka! cheesy cheesy

I voted for you like twice cheesy Sagamighty na my goons o. We blud.
Yegbeeeee!! Let's go there. Make I borrow your key go do joyride na. grin
rebella: na to go space station ni
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
BoboYekini: I voted for you like twice cheesy Sagamighty na my goons o. We blud.

Okay. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

New moniker again. Yellow sisi when are we coming for the opening ceremony. Work hard dear. We all coming to eat later.
Nne, don't blame me o.
Its d weather here cheesy cheesy
E dey reset brain. So whenever it resets mine,I don change be that.
How r u and urs?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
^^ Moca... cry cry cry

I ain't happy with you today...

You too dey ignore person.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
rebella: na to go space station ni
Kasa! See better submarine machine, your own dey fly? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Rebe,rebe, how far now?
Sweethat,fine gal wey dey bath with correct soap while others dey use black soap kiss tongue

Infact this ebola thing sef. All bank workers dey like those wey dey work for emergency section of hospital.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.