Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,514 members, 7,857,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (746658 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello everybody.... Its Wednesday so weekend is peeping in.

Congrats O Royal Roy, cracking my brain for one yoruba coronation greeting (you know yorubas have greeting for everything grin)will be back as soon as it pops up grin

It is well with your friends family IJN

As an aside CC and R231 hope that TEHN folake lady is doing ok, I just remembered her this morn as I was praying.

May the Good Lord heal all those who are in need of healing be it physical ,mental or psychological IJN.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
chaircover:

Did you grill the boli or did you wrap it in foil and put it in the oven. Its something I will like to try out

I just threw the plantain like that in the oven. cheesy

Very easy.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chillisauce: Lunch time.

cheesy

Bole, barbecue chicken and pepper sauce. I love it!

As stated in another thread, ;Dmy familia are plantain lovers so this idea is stolen for dinner.

Thank you chilli for the inspiration kiss

Have you tried it in the grill or is it definitely better in the oven?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
You guys can talkkkk! grin
I don't even know how to join in.
Anyway Friday the 13th is my birthday, I will be expecting gifts from every family section member o. cheesy cheesy just putting it out there... cheesy I love cakes with real icing, no whip cream. The icing should be a cross between bubblegum and vanilla flavor. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ireneidiva(f): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chillisauce:

I just threw the plantain like that in the oven. cheesy

Very easy.
I like bole with fish o not chicken.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
damiso:

As stated in another thread, ;Dmy familia are plantain lovers so this idea is stolen for dinner.

Thank you chilli for the inspiration kiss

Have you tried it in the grill or is it definitely better in the oven?

I haven't tried in the grill, I bet it will be better. Oven was easier for me though as I have to regulate the temperature for it to cook properly.
Next Time, I guess I will try the grill,

If possible, use grilled fish for it. Very lovely
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by alexmbachu2: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
bellong:

i dont have problems wit your marriage.just drop ur contact lets meet each other
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Who are the damsels razzing Bellong . I thought he was married...ehhhh...wonders shall never end.

I hope say una never PM una self to meet at a particular place. Make una finish the biz here abeg.

Grabs my popcorn
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Damiso, thanks so much!!

@Bellong....hehehe....see as you dey outshine us wey still single!!
How far?
How many pm so far?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
alexmbachu2: i dont have problems wit your marriage.just drop ur contact lets meet each other

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It is well o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
alexmbachu2: i dont have problems wit your marriage.just drop ur contact lets meet each other

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
ireneidiva:
I like bole with fish o not chicken.

Yeah, I didn't have fish so I used the chicken I saw. Nice combo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chillisauce: Who are the damsels razzing Bellong . I thought he was married...ehhhh...
na me o,so dats y he has been turning down my e-luv sad

Bellong oya dey go,R231,shey u happy now,i get 2 come bk 2 u
chaircover:

siddon . . .and be wondering why everyone loves bellong

everyone loves a "good" man . . . . cool grin

bellongs wife has her work cut out

You think I carry a sword in my handbag for nothing grin
hahahaha,we don meet o,i must say d dude is fineeeeeeee grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
stillwater: You guys can talkkkk! grin
Anyway Friday the 13th is my birthday, I will be expecting gifts from every family section member o. cheesy cheesy just putting it out there... cheesy I love cakes with real icing, no whip cream. The icing should be a cross between bubblegum and vanilla flavor. cheesy
u most definitely my kind,i can't resist cakes,i pity myself wen I'm gonna b preggy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
damiso: Hello everybody.... Its Wednesday so weekend is peeping in.

Congrats O Royal Roy, cracking my brain for one yoruba coronation greeting (you know yorubas have greeting for everything grin)will be back as soon as it pops up grin

It is well with your friends family IJN

As an aside CC and R231 hope that TEHN folake lady is doing ok, I just remembered her this morn as I was praying.

May the Good Lord heal all those who are in need of healing be it physical ,mental or psychological IJN.

Oye a mo ori ooooo grin grin

btw did you pray for me too

Folake is fine and everything is going on behind the scene as planned and you guys will be undated soon

cdamsel: na me o,so dats y he has been turning down my e-luv sad

Bellong oya dey go,R231,shey u happy now,i get 2 come bk 2 uhahahaha,we don meet o,i must say d dude is fineeeeeeee grin

like you really going to leave me for someone else after all that money i dont spend haba grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
chaircover:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So RR only has mouth . . . . .see as they have kicked him to one side for the second time. Na wa o!

Jaybee and bellong are all married but are pulling babes on this thread

RR dey single and even on top of his mod status . . . no babes embarassed cry

This is getting very serious o!

Did I recall someone wearing white trousers to cele? Please take RR along with you. we need to act fast.

Edited grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
r231:

like you really going to leave me for someone else after all that money i dont spend haba grin

which moni?take ur time oooo,even rubberband ring I no c angry
chaircover:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So RR only has mouth . . . . .see as they have kicked him to one side for the second time. Na wa o!

R321, jaybee and bellong are all married but are pulling babes on this thread

RR dey single and even on top of his mod status . . . no babes embarassed cry

This is getting very serious o!

Did I recall someone wearing white trousers to cele? Please take RR along with you. we need to act fast.
i dey eye RR na y I dey beg am 2 welcome me bt d boi no just dey respond,i had 2 move on na cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hmmm...Bellong Bellong...

Na you Biko.

RR....how far na? I heard moderators dey get plenty babes lined up for una? Is it true? undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
cdamsel: which moni?take ur time oooo,even rubberband ring I no c angryi dey eye RR na y I dey beg am 2 welcome me bt d boi no just dey respond,i had 2 move on na cry

Ii have someone for u, his name is guitar life
But beware, no shopping for u sha
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chillisauce:

Ii have someone for u, his name is guitar life
But beware, no shopping for u sha
i c d gui* & na run I dey,no need 2 c d remaining part of d moniker grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Bonne nuit everyone. Baked for hubby and little ones. You guys can have a bite too. Choi

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
cdamsel: i c d gui* & na run I dey,no need 2 c d remaining part of d moniker grin

Lol...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chillisauce: Bonne nuit everyone. Baked for hubby and little ones. You guys can have a bite too. Choi
i still dey talk of d boli & chicken u post u come commit again,bia nwanyi a take ur time oooo cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ireneidiva(f): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chillisauce: Bonne nuit everyone. Baked for hubby and little ones. You guys can have a bite too. Choi
Wow! lovely!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
stillwater: You guys can talkkkk! grin

.....yippee!!...it's going down on Friday!.. Happy Bufday in advance stilly...keep rocking the world! kiss kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
cdamsel: i c d gui* & na run I dey,no need 2 c d remaining part of d moniker grin

Lol!!...the taking off no go get part two! grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
chaircover:

errrrrmmm madam I dont recall you introducing yourself o!

we know your type o! . . .the ones that wrap bottle opener key holder as wedding present to bride and groom and then stuff all the drinks and poff poff on the table into your ghana must go handbag tongue grin

You havent contributed to the conversation but you want birthday cake . . .till Friday sha grin

Lol, I've introduced myself since on page 2 or 3 o. Just bring all the cakes.

cdamsel: u most definitely my kind,i can't resist cakes,i pity myself wen I'm gonna b preggy

Lol, I can tell a good cake by just looking at it.

Ngokafor:

.....yippee!!...it's going down on Friday!.. Happy Bufday in advance stilly...keep rocking the world! kiss kiss

Thank you! It's going down Friday.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chillisauce: Hmmm...Bellong Bellong...

Na you Biko.

RR....how far na? I heard moderators dey get plenty babes lined up for una? Is it true? undecided

Yes its true!!!

We are the E-Boko Harams!!!

50 V for all men!

25 V for the ladies!

Life is sweet mehn.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2013

hhmmm home baked cake..nice!!....gosh wish I can indulge myself with those but I cant! sad....looking at them is enough for me to add a few pounds and I cant afford that right now...staying in shape is not easy sha but God dey! sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.