Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (747916 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yeah dude is very happy with d info and site provided. So happy.
Nawaa o! So london can be this expensive?
And my FIL sold his house. What was he thinking! Gosh!!
I for de make cool cash naw!
Infact will call and ask him why he did it.

Thanks everybody for d birthday wishes.

If not that stillwater said it, it will pass again. ( I don't normally do birthdays until my marriage. Very big adjustment for me. Sometimes I tend to forget. Even our wedding date, I can't even remember. Very bad of me but I'm improving now)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jidegal, r u pregnant?
(Runs out fast)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^ funny dude .

Good morning ALL.

Congrats RR...now I feel not so eclose to you anymore, I have a problem with NL authorities, so what's shaking? Errr I mean how we go wash am?

Funny Jaidoski.
So being a Mod will turn me into Vladimir Putin abi? Lollllz. No be so o!

Party already fixed for house when she is less stressed up with caring her friends & neighbours.

Wishing you a good day ahead!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

[size=26pt]Jidegal, r u pregnant ? [/size]
(Runs out fast)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
damiso:

Thank God for the good news .My sister you seem like one of those people who others tend to turn to in times of crisis. Eku ise o ani fi iru san fun ara wa (payment wont be in kind for our non yoruba speaking peeps cheesy).

Seems parties are sheleying left right and centre tomorow.Na Friday the 13th sha (oyinbos sef get superstitions).So touch wood all goes well(if you believe in superstitions)

Damiso....lolllz....you and proverbs!!!
Interesting!!

Abi you be Baba Oyo Sister ni?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Good Morning my neighbours grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Royal Roy:
Damiso....lolllz....you and proverbs!!!
Interesting!!

Abi you be Baba Oyo Sister ni?

Ehen you think so grin grin grin.And I think my written yoruba is awful. .......Baba Oyo is in a different league o, me I speak lagos yoruba not ijinle grin

Dont mind me, these days I just like speaking yoruba (to think in the past some people actually thought I did not speak yoruba at all with me always blowing fone english grin grin grin).I remember some of my coursemates used to call me ajebo cos if you spoke to me in yoruba I replied in English cheesy

I guess I miss home, I speak yoruba all the time now. embarassedThis morning my daughter still said mummy can you say that in English please grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
@Damiso,

I hope you are teaching her Yoruba? You can add a flavour of french or spanish to make her multilingual
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
bellong: @Damiso,

I hope you are teaching her Yoruba? You can add a flavour of french or spanish to make her multilingual

Yes we are.People are even shocked at the amount of yoruba she understands.This morning it was a full on yoruba tirade grin, Jo ma fi ejo pa mi mi o pa iya mi iya mi lo ma ri to o ma kin wa tim ba ti fi ejo pa o ni ma ri. Phew grin meaning Pls dont kill me with talk abeg I did not kill my mother with talk, its my mother you see that comes to visit, if I had killed her with talk you wont be seeing her. ; . The poor girl looked at me like whats she on about grin.But seriously that girl can ask questions. Very very inquisitive.

She says ekaro ma/sir to most black adults just to be cheeky.People just burst out laughing.And we bought her this Muzzy(Language DVD) in spanish cos she has a spanish classmate and also loves Dora.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
Beautiful but don't kill her inquisitive spirit. She may end up losing it if the ma pa mi complaints get too much at her. That was how my mum killed my inquisitiveness... She used to tell me I ask too many questions, I want to know everything in detail including what does not concern me....

Though, I am still inquisitive but not the level I used to be before mama started her mi o pa iya mi complaints... sad sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
My kids are already learning two languages, when they are maybe 8, I teach them the third language. Don't wanna put so much pressure in their little head, keeping space for mathematics
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chillisauce: My kids are already learning two languages, when they are maybe 8, I teach them the third language. Don't wanna put so much pressure in their little head, keeping space for mathematics

lol @keeping space for mathematics.... Kids tend to learn very fast while young. It becomes a burden when they grow older. The funny part is that once you can ginger or encourage them to learn, you will be amazed that they can learn 3 at a go.....

The space for mathematics cannot be taken over by any other activity. The core factor is interest
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
bellong:

lol @keeping space for mathematics.... Kids tend to learn very fast while young. It becomes a burden when they grow older. The funny part is that once you can ginger or encourage them to learn, you will be amazed that they can learn 3 at a go.....

The space for mathematics cannot be taken over by any other activity. The core factor is interest

grin grin don't wanna take that chance. Might end up confusing them. Meanwhile they still have another language from their father's mother side too learn.

We go with these two first.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
r231: Good Morning my neighbours grin grin

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Jidegal, r u pregnant?
(Runs out fast)

*runs after her* NO grin

Royal Roy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah very funny. angry

RR good to hear you won't metamorphosize ( if there's a word like that) your self into unpleasant being with chipped shoulder , I hear power chair makes you have a Simon Cowell- like titillation grin ....Anyway, Tell to drop the food in my mailbox if I'm not home yet. grin

Dami you're not the only one,

Me:Lo mu aso wa ni yara mummy & daddy

Child: goes in and out of every room and comes back ; mummy what did you say pls repeat ?

Me: are you for real right now? Really?

Child: but but but

Me: okay sweetie, read my lips.. Lo mu aso..
Oh just forget it, go get the throw from the top drawer in m&d's room.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
coogar:

Sir Coogar in the building grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
coogar:

Can you please introduce yourself,

SIR
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yoo wa!
I can now say get well quick jydobabe. No blame me cos I don't know if its the good sickness.
No sick, u hear.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Aluta don't mind that farmer turned pastor!
Trying sooo hard to go global!
Meanwhile I heard that he supplies govt house Awka fresh eggs and chicken.
If u need any for events, book ahead tru CC and RR.
I just d pass d info make he go global.
Be ya bros keeper.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Aluta don't mind that farmer turned pastor!
Trying sooo hard to go global!
Meanwhile I heard that he supplies govt house Awka fresh eggs and chicken.
If u need any for events, book ahead tru CC and RR.
I just d pass d info make he go global.
Be ya bros keeper.

Can he deliver goods to Saudi Arabia?

You said he's global, right? cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
My name is tunde aka DSA(preferred)m

Am single but still thinking (......)
SOO: Osun state (gbongan precisely)
FF: amala dudu and egusi soup(anyday, anytime but not in the dream)
I am a peer educator, jovial, friendly and very disciplined.
It is nice joining this room.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cheny4love(f): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Am sorry for disturbing you people on this forum. pls i really need help. i know it's hard to help someone u dont know and it's bad begging on a public forum like this, but if i keep quite, it wouldn't solve my problem. pls help if you can. pls if u have a room in one of your houses in Abuja that's empty, pls help my mother and i to stay for a while. or if you can help fianincially, to rew our rent, i'll be grateful too. Things are not working well for us right now. am not lazy. just that my best is not enough now. thank u
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover: funlanders I forgot to tell you . . .

Yesterday I was walking along with oga and he found £15 on the ground. it was a long deserted footpath and no one had passed us so we didn't know who dropped it. Sad for the person who lost their money sad

so what happened to the money?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cheny4love(f): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover: I am not sure any of the peole here live in Abuja, but I may be wrong.

You can help people who may want to help by giving them an idea of How much is the rent and how much do you already have, so they know where they can assist if possible

I pray for Gods favour for you. it is well
Thank u for your responds. the rent is 120k. i have 15k already.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover: funlanders I forgot to tell you . . .

Yesterday I was walking along with oga and he found £15 on the ground. it was a long deserted footpath and no one had passed us so we didn't know who dropped it. Sad for the person who lost their money sad

can i have my money back please....

I came to look for you today but you are not around so i lost my transport money but thank God you found it for me grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover:

This man wont kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin

You need more than £15 to get back to your end from our end o! unless you were intending on getting a keke maruwa grin grin

cost me £6 to go Birmingham on national express.....so your end with advance ticket will prolly be £1 on mega bus grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.