Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,061 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (743709 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover:
I have about 100 posts on this thread and this is the only one you saw abi grin

I took it to the motherless babies home.

where's the receipt?

chaircover: when did you get back from Bible school btw?
Are you now a pastor?

i am starting my ministry soon. mount horeb celestial church ministry. just got back from the wilderness where i have been green-fasting & praying.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover:

Ah! how far in advance did you book the national express ticket? . . .67 years? tongue

Lol.......

a week in advance but not good if you are tall cus your back and leg wont be the same for about 2wks grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
r231:
Lol.......

a week in advance but not good if you are tall cus your back and leg wont be the same for about 2wks grin

i also learnt coach rides can be as cheap as £1.50 this week on megabus. i couldn't believe my eyes until i went to victoria coach station to see for myself.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
coogar:

i also learnt coach rides can be as cheap as £1.50 this week on megabus. i couldn't believe my eyes until i went to victoria coach station to see for myself.

dont mind CC she tot i was lying grin grin

why buy £40 petrol when i can get on the coach for cheap lol
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover:

seriously!!!

im scrapping airport meet and greet . . £1.00 megabus here we come grin

make sure you have your pillow ready for your back and if you have long legs...hmmmmm dont have a solution to that one yet grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
r231:

make sure you have your pillow ready for your back and if you have long legs...hmmmmm dont have a solution to that one yet grin

So true, back in my kukere days grin grin I was givenmoney for a virgin train ticket to manchester.One of my stingy koko friends convinced me that Megabus was waay cheaper so why waste money besides the coach station and Manchester Picadilly were not too far apart.

The savings was about 60 odd quid but all I can say is Never again cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed.My back was not the same for days. Worst part was I could not even voice out to say I took the coach grin grin grin grin

Ended up being pennywise pound foolish cos I ended up paying the price of my return ticket for a one way trip back to London embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
cheny4love: Am sorry for disturbing you people on this forum. pls i really need help. i know it's hard to help someone u dont know and it's bad begging on a public forum like this, but if i keep quite, it wouldn't solve my problem. pls help if you can. pls if u have a room in one of your houses in Abuja that's empty, pls help my mother and i to stay for a while. or if you can help fianincially, to rew our rent, i'll be grateful too. Things are not working well for us right now. am not lazy. just that my best is not enough now. thank u

I believe you are still trying to make ends meet but why is your mum with you if you can barely survive in Abuja.
It's easier to get somewhere to pair with the person than getting house for you and your mum.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Happy Thursday evening all!

Weekend's almost here... smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover:

seriously!!!

im scrapping airport meet and greet . . £1.00 megabus here we come grin

it made me realise how much money i have wasted traveling intercity.

r231:

what's the catch with the long legs? can't i buy 2 seats at £1.50 each and put my legs on the other seat? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hello people ,
Pls can we be of assistance to that young lady? Any amount can do.

100bucks, 2 or just anything. Anybody in Abuja?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
^^ YPP, what are you talking about? undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover:

i will go and borrow a uniform and sit in the front with the driver and say "staff"

Haha grin

Good idea

damiso:

So true, back in my kukere days grin grin I was givenmoney for a virgin train ticket to manchester.One of my stingy koko friends convinced me that Megabus was waay cheaper so why waste money besides the coach station and Manchester Picadilly were not too far apart.

The savings was about 60 odd quid but all I can say is Never again cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed.My back was not the same for days. Worst part was I could not even voice out to say I took the coach grin grin grin grin

Ended up being pennywise pound foolish cos I ended up paying the price of my return ticket for a one way trip back to London embarassed

Lol....

But national express is better grin

coogar:

it made me realise how much money i have wasted traveling intercity.

what's the catch with the long legs? can't i buy 2 seats at £1.50 each and put my legs on the other seat? grin

Make sure the bus is not full cus one jackass will still come and tell you to move that's why when I get on the coach I either put my bag or jacket on the other seat so nobody can sit grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Hello people ,
Pls can we be of assistance to that young lady? Any amount can do.

100bucks, 2 or just anything. Anybody in Abuja?

Pounds, dollar, naira or yen

Btw we need more information that on a serious note
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover:

half a welcome to you
. . .bring some dodo ikire and aadun and you will get a full welcome
It is well NOTED. Do u care for "ipekere" also?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
r231:
Make sure the bus is not full cus one jackass will still come and tell you to move that's why when I get on the coach I either put my bag or jacket on the other seat so nobody can sit grin

in my uni days, i would wait a bit for all the window seats to be occupied before i get on the coach. then i would scan to see where a pretty chic is by herself. that is where i am sitting. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
cheny4love: Thank u for your responds. the rent is 120k. i have 15k already.

Which area in Abuja do you stay and how can your story be confirmed?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
coogar:

in my uni days, i would wait a bit for all the window seats to be occupied before i get on the coach. then i would scan to see where a pretty chic is by herself. that is where i am sitting. grin

Hahaha
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
bellong:

Now we talking....that's more like it
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ YPP, what are you talking about? undecided
Sweet bebe, long time!

My dear, I saw her thread where she was begging for somebody to accomodate her and her mum for a short time.
Its not that possible considering the kind of society we found ourselves in. So I suggested she either come here and beg for d money needed to pay d house rent and here she is.
Something like 120k I think.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
^^ hmmm

Males seeking financial help on this forum tend to get more sympathy than their female counterparts (something I've noticed and mentioned in the past). Don't know why it's so.

Anyway, I hope it all works out well in the end for her and her mum.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ hmmm

Males seeking financial help on this forum tend to get more sympathy than their female counterparts (something I've noticed and mentioned in the past). Don't know why it's so.

Serious?
I don't know o.
On d other hand I prefer rendering help to a female more than male for reasons best known to me.

Anybody in Abuja pls.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
If you can give us more information about it, I believe some people in this room. Will be willing to assist you.

Not that people don't trust you but Nigerians of nowadays are something else. God is helping Nigeria. Let us know more about it. Thanks
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ hmmm

Really?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
r231:

Really?

Just my observation.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Where is that lady?
Abi she don get d required money?
Standby to answer any ? And provide d needed info.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Good evening house!

Thanks you all for your concerns, may God bless you all.
My neighbor's kid has been discharged and his health has really improved.
Thank you all.

My friend is still shocked with "how can one lose his/her both parents within the space of 10 months" what she was doing is just sighing, sighing and sighing. And being the first born, she's thinking of the responsibilities that have suddenly be shifted to her, well, it is well.

Thank you all.

@bellong, those people that you talked about must be old, but for these, they are both under 57 years old. Very sad. Very pathetic. Well, from Him we came and to Him shall we return.

@Jide, my sis, how body, you better jewo to YPP or confide in me your sisyer, I'm good at keeping secret.......lol......

@ all, thanks very much, may the peace of God never depart from us all.

Coogar, welcome to this wonderful room.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
cheny4love: Am sorry for disturbing you people on this forum. pls i really need help. i know it's hard to help someone u dont know and it's bad begging on a public forum like this, but if i keep quite, it wouldn't solve my problem. pls help if you can. pls if u have a room in one of your houses in Abuja that's empty, pls help my mother and i to stay for a while. or if you can help fianincially, to rew our rent, i'll be grateful too. Things are not working well for us right now. am not lazy. just that my best is not enough now. thank u

...@cheny4love I need some answers to these questions pls..

..where in Abuja are you?..cos I stay in Abuja as well..will travel tomorrow but i'll be back in town in two weeks..

...are you working or at school?....if you are a graduate I could help pass your CV around to some places I think are recruiting , but I need your contacts on how I can get in touch with you so....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cheny4love(f): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
bellong:

I stay in jikwoyi. i dont know how u could comfirm this. but if u stay in abuja, u can comfirm it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.