Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (738496 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by DutchesSsS(f): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
My first fondant icing..

Pls to all, noticed the colour was not bright and shining...please, what can I use to make it bright?

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by DutchesSsS(f): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
chaircover: beautiful for first attempt or are you a pro and just lying to us tongue grin

it doesnt look dull to me, but it could be the camera. If it is indeed dull. it could be the fondant itself or maybe you used too much icing sugar to roll the sugarpaste. You can also add a tiny bit of veg fat. Its called trex here.

For real it's my first attempt and you are so right, it was too sticky and I almost poured thhe full bag of iccing sugar....I'll also try the veg.fat. Thank you
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
cdamsel: E sweet,i do strictly comedy this day,I watched "the heat" yesterday,damn I couldn't stop laughing.#recommended for the house#

Just seeing THE HEAT
damn that lady from IDENTITY THIEF is awesome...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Just been taxed for Mixer...kenwood style ,..... cry cry cry

Counting down to Red Velvet or Black Forest grin grin..dont ask me what it means oooooo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
***sneaks in****Efe and CC typical brits talking about Christmas in October tongue tongue tongue tongue its October People October angry angry tongue grin.
****sneaks back out upon hearing Oga's footsteps on the stairs***
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:34am On Oct 26, 2013
pickabeau1: Just been taxed for Mixer...kenwood style ,..... cry cry cry

Counting down to Red Velvet or Black Forest grin grin..dont ask me what it means oooooo

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2013
chaircover and efemena xy,please can i get those recipe in Nigeria?i want to learn to make good cake,show you cakes my mum,sister,and moi made
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2013
pickabeau1:

Just seeing THE HEAT
damn that lady from IDENTITY THIEF is awesome...

i tell u she is just a clown grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2013
Gud am house,all this cake una dey flash left right & centre no just funny again,i don't know if it's the craving for cake or the jealousy thaat y'all can cake & I cant? angry

@dutch that ur cake no dull ooooo,look fine to me.well follow CC advice I no sabi any1 sad

CC & efemena,una just won kill person 4 here ooooo,dont worry me & YPP ll soon trade recipes for onugbo/egusi soup grin

I wish I could have pancakes this morning?but that not gonna happen cos no ingredient for house cry, learnt how to make those on my own grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2013
damiso: ***sneaks in****Efe and CC typical brits talking about Christmas in October tongue tongue tongue tongue its October People October angry angry tongue grin.
****sneaks back out upon hearing Oga's footsteps on the stairs***

Lol!

Wait till the Christmas adverts start rolling in on TV. I'm surprised they haven't started yet! grin grin

mysticgal: chaircover and efemena xy,please can i get those recipe in Nigeria?i want to learn to make good cake,show you cakes my mum,sister,and moi made

Trust me, CC's the cake expert, not moi. Speaking of which, my mum makes a brilliant sponge cake - will try getting that recipe from her tongue

cdamsel: Gud am house,all this cake una dey flash left right & centre no just funny again,i don't know if it's the craving for cake or the jealousy thaat y'all can cake & I cant? angry

@dutch that ur cake no dull ooooo,look fine to me.well follow CC advice I no sabi any1 sad

CC & efemena,una just won kill person 4 here ooooo,dont worry me & YPP ll soon trade recipes for onugbo/egusi soup grin

I wish I could have pancakes this morning?but that not gonna happen cos no ingredient for house cry, learnt how to make those on my own grin

My dear, don't mind us jare cheesy

But we also cook Naija stuff on that day too na!

Like boiled, fresh white yams, plantain and pepper soup with some serious fresh fish in it for breakfast (on boxing day!) tongue cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2013
Good morning all.

Bon weekend!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Like boiled, fresh white yams, plantain and pepper soup with some serious fresh fish in it for breakfast (on boxing day!) tongue cool
all this na im una dey chop?hmmmm,na wa o,una dey cook for the whole UK?worse case senerior is 3 diff kinds of food,mostly 2 kinds of food is what we make,even the 2 food sef,body dey hear am cry
Una dey try ooooo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2013
Royal Roy:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

grin grin grin grin

Believe it or not.. na cake names
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2013
cdamsel: i tell u she is just a clown grin

Shes good
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2013
pickabeau1:

Shes good
very very, that identity thief was her movie I watched, fell in love ever since,seeing her in any movie I know it's gonna b hilarious
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol!

Wait till the Christmas adverts start rolling in on TV. I'm surprised they haven't started yet! grin grin

Trust me, CC's the cake expert, not moi. Speaking of which, my mum makes a brilliant sponge cake - will try getting that recipe from her tongue

Don't mind me efe.Its just that I just cant get the british obsession with Christmas when a large chunk of the population dont even believe in the ACTUAL reason behind Christmas. undecided grin.You know brits can like to complain maybe people wrote to OFCOM cos if I remember adverts had started by this time last year grin

I am definitely using your turkey recipe sounds yum like a sort of fusion recipe. I.e naija and English. Will copy it out now sef and slip inti my recipe books.

Hello All Happy Weekend.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
chaircover: happy weekend all . . . kiss

I can finally put my feetup after a whole heap of housework.

Dami Its Xmas in October ooooo! Office Xmas parties dates have been announced and my oga has been asking us since last month which days we want off over the Xmas period so that she can arrange cover.

I noticed that Christmas cards have been on sale since last month.

. . . .. .Okay so my 10 year old just came downstairs and told me something I never knew . . .but I will still check google o! make the girl no turn me into mugu.

She said people wear wedding rings [s]dont ask me why she is talking about weddings o![/s] on theit 4th finger because that is the only finger that has a vein straight to the heart where love lives. I didnt know that there was a vein that went staright to the heart on that finger. . . or is she just bo bo ing me?

RR . . .dont mind Biola . . he is only posing grin stick to this thread and we will all make a chef out of you. Your stock exchange share value will sky rocket . . a fine gentleman with a good heart and who can cook is priceless grin

According to that quote, CC, it was just a belief.

Medically, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Firstly, the heart only pumps blood, ain't got nothing to do with love.

Secondly, only the IVC, SVC and the pulmonary vein drain directly into the heart. All other veins empty into these two at one point or the other in the body.

But it's funny she knows that, one more thing added to my knowledge. Say hi to her! kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
CC's kitchen all the way!!!!!

Happy Weekend Y'all!!!!

Happy I can snooze in bed all day....trying to catch up on all the missing sleep hours of the week!!!

Wedding bells left right and center!!

Aso-Ebi also left right and center!!

As for me, myself and I.....am not buying all these aso-ebi o.

All the weekend is booked from now till January for one thing or the other!!
I will only buy clothes that have good designs and won't wash!!

No time to form super man on clothes that I can't wear after that day!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
nice....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
chaircover:

spoilsport angry grin grin grin

. . .but it seems to be a popular belief, as I found on a lot of websites. . . . Abeg let us wallow in our happy ignorance embarassed grin

Lol..... grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Does it mean everyone on this thread is married?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:50am On Oct 27, 2013
lertee: Does it mean everyone on this thread is married?

Em....em....em.....minus me!!!

grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 6:03am On Oct 27, 2013
u re not alone dear,dont mind them na so them dey do?making us singles jealous all the time angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: u re not alone dear,dont mind them na so them dey do?making us singles jealous all the time angry

Don't mind them jor! cheesy tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:15am On Oct 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Don't mind them jor! cheesy tongue

Lollllz.

Don't mind them??

Lollllz.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 6:16am On Oct 27, 2013
grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2013

Report whoever is rubbing it in your face, I will ensure proper punishment is meted out to the person.

Meanwhile, we have some unmarried folks we must marry out by fire by force before the end of this year. See me after the service for detailed information cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.