Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (738030 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
r231:

thanks sweetie but my own birthday is next day to hers so two present in one grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
bukatyne:

Lol! she's very pretty.

I used to make up for her then.

You sound like a pretty lady too cheesy cool

Yes I am..

as long as my self esteem remains intact cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
r231:

you are feeling lucky today grin

any chance you have the winning lottery number grin grin

no...we dont do riba/gambling tinzzz

I could tell your birthday though. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
bukatyne: deols is really enjoying herself on this thread.

This thread is really fun cheesy

abi nahhh.

No thread like this thread o.

Thumbs up to RR..

he really should be our next top model
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
vivianc: I'm Vivian, almost 26, from Imo State, single and still mingling. Was born in Anambra State, lived in Aba for a short period of time but grew up in PHC, and now I live in Bayelsa State.

I'm a part time student of University of Portharcourt, reading Accounting and in my final year. Looking forward to being an Auditor soon, then go back to school and study law.

Aside almost having a B.sc in Accounting, i'm also a very creative person just for fun. I bake cakes, do venue decor, braid hair, make beads and would love to go for fashion designing when i have the resources. All these i do is just to make myself a better woman.

Does believing in God makes one a christian? Ok, I believe in God but i don't do religion. Dont believe in church; hardly go to one, not holy and spiricoco, neither do i fear eternal damnation. My morals come from listening and believing my conscience.

I describe myself as a smart, principled, strong and compassionate woman. I'm homely, a good cook, caring, honest to an extent, a hard worker and a perseverer. I'm neither quiet nor loud. I love having fun; it doesn,t matter what i do, it just has to be fun. I,m sociable, hospitable, go to clud once in months, don't drink anything alcoholic. I,m crazy in a decent way, i'm spontaneous. Most times i play it safe while sometimes i just close my eyes and leap, fall, hit my head on the ground, get up, dust myself off, deal with the mess and move on. I'm romantic, very emotional, and sensitive. I cry alot, i cry when i listen to emotional music or watch emotional movies.

I'm a firm believer of love even tho it hasn't been fair to me. I'm not giving up on it.

My fav food is garri with ofe olugbu/oha or Afang. Hardly do ice cream, sharwama etc cos i like being in shape. I also work out alot cos i tend towards being plus sized.

I'm not really a sports person, not that into soccer either. I do more outdoor activities than indoors'; swimming, Badminton.

I love watching movies; strictly American. I could be a fire dancer or a terrible one; it depends. I love music, I also sing sometimes or used to sing.

I look good in black and fab in red. Fashion doesn't trip me, i wear what i like. I'm addicted to bum shorts, not so good.

Vivian has been through hell in life but in all it has made me a stronger person. Hardwork, determination and perseverance are my mantra, so for me there is no shortcut to life, and there is not get rich quick syndrome.

I'm the first child of the family, my mum is the most important person in my life. My dad is the reason i struggle everyday, i love seeing that proud look on his face when he would say to someone "that's my daughter." My kid bro is my partner in crime, my 2 kid sisters dont like me that much, yes, i'm always the 'bad cop.' My other 2 brothers are my pests, it doesn't matter if i eat or not "sister must buy me this......" This is my family, the only people that love me unconditionally.

I have few real friends. A gf whom I love so much, and 2 other amazing ladies that i met here, on NL and i love them too.

I believe in marriage and family. Would wanna get married someday and maybe have 3 kids.

Weaknesses: Don't ever get me angry. Impatience, intolerance, stubborness and a perfectionist.

I'm not wild or wayward, but i'm neither a good nor a bad girl.

My best quote? "who are you when no one is watching?"

That's all.

wow!!!

This is one lady I like smiley smiley

Our generation is the bestest..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Ok, don't say anything. I've seen the answer spiritually!

In that dream, I was rich abi wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
MMotimo: @ OP

This is refreshingly different

My username is from a KSA track. I'm in the 35-40 age group, happing married with a couple of kids that make us proud. I'm not your typical Naija woman/wife/mother and we live a fairly simple life, emphasis is on the memories we create together and after God, it's my spouse and kids

People that know me would describe me as a li'l crazy, humorous, old school in many ways and take-no-nonsense type. I also happen to laugh a lot and always up for funny Yoruba comedies when I have time. Minds interest me, the deeper, the better.
I am no fashionista but have a full grasp of the concept of appropriate clothing and style that flatters though I only wear PJs when I'm at home with no guests tongue . I believe your greatest fashion accessory is your body, it will show off style better than any amount of displayed flesh ever will.

P.S. here's a call to all to bring back the glory of the family section. So many need to know it's not all doom and gloom. A good marriage starts with courtship. Spouses that change 180 degrees after marriage are a tiny minority, the chances of a happy marriage remain high with adequate due diligence during courtship.

a really mature mind in the house.

God bless you ma and welcome.

please tell it to us. We are egocentric and all that. We will learn sha. we will...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Royal Roy:

Welcome on-board Mmotimo!!
Good to know you hold ur spouse & kids in high regards.
I believe fashion to most women now is all about flashing flesh here & there!!
Wrong assumptions. Hopefully your post will show them the way!

♫♫♫♫ Iwaju l'oloko yi n wa mi lo, Mo ti Mo, Mo ti Mo ye o, emi ti Mo! ♫♫♫♫

I got the song right too...

I ayam not old sha oooo sad angry cheesy

Ibadan radios were playing this until last year

grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
MMotimo:

With this rendition, you must be older than I thought lol

undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
tbaba1234: My name?? It is complicated... I get into too much trouble for it so id give you the uncomplicated name. Daud.... From the south south. I also got me some northern blood.

Educated at home and abroad in great institutions. I have been blessed with my education. I am thankful.

Engineer, Muslim, absolutely in love with my religion.

Age?? late 20's.

Very very single but i am thinking of settling down soon. send your applications to .... grin grin

No kids... well my baby cousin is almost like my kid grin... almost..

I read a lot of things and have some very random kinds of knowledge, love geography, religion and history. Used to like politics but i got tired of the dishonesty in politics abroad and the lack of progress in Nigeria.

I once met a Nigerian Senator abroad and he told me point blank that his generation has failed that the only hope for the country lies with the younger generation.... You mean this yahoo- yahoo, azonto generation... cry .. enough to shed tears...

I love sports: Soccer, boxing, American football (only when my alma mater is playing), Lawn tennis (male).

I love my family.

Mum's a lawyer and speaks hausa, yoruba, igbo, english and our local dialect. She makes her own clothes and is the most hardworking person I know.

Dad's an accountant , a fellow of ICAN for over 20 years, has a PhD as well. Taught me maths when I was a kid. A very valuable asset.

Siblings : Banker, Doctor, Lawyer, Economist... The 'las bon' is studying Engineering following my footsteps grin

Kai..this thread must mean a lot o. To have brought our own Tbabaa!

wow!

all these degrees sef. How una dey communicate in the house without sounding like everyone is speaking in french?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
taryour: OMG!!! Nibo ni mo tife bere bayi
Chai,nawa o in just one night of sleep and its in page 8 already? How and when do I finish reading all without having to skip?

Anyways I love you all on family section(aint nothing like it). Make I put cake in oven and start reading before my son wakes.

@vivian,my God am so loving you already.was also like you,am the first born too,also make hair,beads and a little sewing as well but had to drop some on my way up and intend picking them up later. God is your strength dearie.

@madam ypp and deols I sigh you both well well o,keep the fun going am really loving it.

@RR,chai you so full of humours and got words for it all,eku ise na. No wonder them plenty for ya hand *winks*.

Everyone on here ROCKS big time, Family section rules GASKIA....

Now where is my hubby I need to go drag him to come put him own intro too,I dey come make I go tickle am.

multi tasking much? hmmmn.

How's d aroma..

Can tell it is mouth watering wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Royal Roy:

Tbaba, your head is plenty for there!! grin grin

Ahhhh, you & your siblings want to finish reading all the books? Anyway, always nice seeing a family of intellectuals.

Vi[b]sit here more often, we might "bless" you with a luscious, pretty & swaggerlicious babe for you as take away!![/b]

Welcome once again.

hahhahhaa. una no know tbaba oooo.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tbaba1234: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
deols:

Kai..this thread must mean a lot o. To have brought our own Tbabaa!

wow!

all these degrees sef. How una dey communicate in the house without sounding like everyone is speaking in french?

grin grin

In english strangely enough. The only person with the big grammar is the doctor but i just pretend it is no different from high school biology...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
deols:

I got the song right too...

I ayam not old sha oooo sad angry cheesy

Ibadan radios were playing this until last year

grin grin grin

See.....I said it grin grin

Ibadan radio still playing song that the singer himself has forgotten cheesy grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
deols:

abi nahhh.

No thread like this thread o.

Thumbs up to RR..

he really should be our next top model

This babe cracking me up big time!!

Reminded me of an ex of mine, she go make person laugh till you will forget your school fee for her purse!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
r231:

Ibadan radio still playing song that the singer himself has forgotten cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
r231:

Hehehe...they will play it & be talking inbetween so that u don't record it...WTF....lolllz....how I love the big dirty city!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Royal Roy:

Hehehe...they will play it & be talking inbetween so that u don't record it...WTF....lolllz....how I love the big dirty city!!!

grin cheesy grin

Only in Ibadan cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
r231:

grin cheesy grin

Only in Ibadan cheesy

Na soooo.....my Seero-Hate-Seero people
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
I've been turning and tossin in my big bed since. No sleep. Hubby vex go childrens room.which kain winch be dis one this nite?
I cast and bind!
I reject it!
Sleep,u must come by fire by force now!
(Una sorry o! House, how una dey?)
I call on sleep to appear now!
Amen!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I've been turning and tossin in my big bed since. No sleep. Hubby vex go childrens room.which kain winch be dis one this nite?
I cast and bind!
I reject it?
Sleep,u must come by fire by force now.
Amen!!!

One bottle of brandy will do the trick grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I've been turning and tossin in my big bed since. No sleep. Hubby vex go childrens room.which kain winch be dis one this nite?
I cast and bind!
I reject it?
Sleep,u must come by fire by force now.
Amen!!!

Ahhh YPP......ndo....I hear say your sleep dey inside Molue for 3rd mainland bridge. He will soon reach your side!!

Deols....come and prescribe something for our chairlady YPP make she no dey turn like winch for bed again o!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
r231:

On the rocks!!!

Make YPP no go dey see Cow with moustache for inside dream o!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Royal Roy:

On the rocks!!!

Make YPP no go dey see Cow with moustache for inside dream o!!

No be only cow with moustache, she go see mouse on the swing too grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ngokafor: ...on a second thought...am wondering whether what I posted earlier is appropriate for this fun thread undecided undecided...but I don't know how to delete a post... shocked..some body help!! shocked

what you said makes sense jare.

How does a man who want a 50-50 with the bills while the wife does 100% house chores expect to be called the head.

He has in this case transferred the role to his wife. He has become the figure HEAD.

I believe couples should agree on a plan that works for them. It is insensitive for a man, to just sit down while the wife, engaged in as much outdoor activities as him goes ahead to cook , clean, etc.

She doesnt even need to pay into the running of the home before he should realise the need to be helpful.

I really think people show care to the ones they love. the foundation on which marriages are built play a big role.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
YPP,

oya sleep!!!!

I don call for you...

close your eyes....

feel the breeezeee...

sleeepppp..

hope it works..

sweeet dreamzzzzzzzz
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
r231:

U wan make I become mike tyson this nite? Why u hate me so naw?

But on a serious note,can brandy do d trick?

Oga RR, for 3rd mainland ke?
Where is that abandoned threadmill?
At least I can run till whenever!
Cos all hope is gone.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ibadan is not dirty o.

which kind talk be dat one. angry

me sef one sleep jare....

dream time..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
I cast and bind!
I reject it!
Sleep,u must come by fire by force now!
Amen!!!

Oya start counting the cows jumping over the moon grin

Good night.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
jidegirl12:

Oya start counting the cows jumping over the moon grin

Good night.

Lolllz.....see prescriptions o!!

Red wine works!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
deols: Ibadan is not dirty o.

which kind talk be dat one. angry

Definitely Not.

That Dude is doing a good job turning the city around!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
U wan make I become mike tyson this nite? Why u hate me so naw?

But on a serious note,can brandy do d trick?

Oga RR, for 3rd mainland ke?
Where is that abandoned threadmill?
At least I can run till whenever!
Cos all hope is gone.

Try it you will thank me tomorrow cheesy

But side effect no good o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.