Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister (52404 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Sirmuell(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
It is more honorable for him to come clean and the church discipline him as it is being done in the bible than for Ese to force him do so by revealing more evidence...! We are all human irrespective of the grace we carry, he should just deal with it and let's move on than for Ese to deal with him, don't forget that it is always likewise for little girls like Ese to bring about the downfall of great men like Pst. Biodun, what u don't deal with will turn around to deal with you...!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by slimdiggi: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hmm
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by dreday(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
My first & probably last comment on this issue. I waited with abated breath for this so-called evidence only to be told she won't release it. I can only conclude therefore that it's been all lies from the start. If she could only release the evidence to the man of God, why didnt she do same with her confession? I think Ms. Walter knows very well what she's doing & it is a wicked & despicable act. All lies

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by slimdiggi: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
God is watching in 4D
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by passionate88: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
belabela:

Ese moved on long ago....but for Biodun fatoyinbo to shamelessly be lying in front of the church, claiming it was his enemies who saw COZA's newly acquired land that came up with this stories is disgraceful....hopefully his "robust reply" will come before Jesus returns
Just like girls like sayin "all boys are cheat" let me say mine.
"all pastors are sinners"
another level of grace indeed. Make una no quote me o. I go deny am
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Seequadry(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
The evidence!!!!! Is it a video? Or pictures.....ok na private investigation now abi? When u put dis kain news for all to read u con give only one person d evidence see Olorun adaooo...I no even trust d 2of u sef...abeg make d 2 of una go swear 4 okija or sango shrine b4 we know hu s telling d truth

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
king David arrange bathsheba, realizes his mistakes and repents. Pastor Biodun arrange ese, denys evrything pointblank, my naija pple com hail am. Where we de go 4 dis naija sef. We sabi deceive ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
m-ployer:
She is being used by d devil and will live to regret this. There are better ways to stardom, She is simply on d wrong route. All these people sympathizing with her on this 'tales by moonlight' will not be there when the wrath of God will descend on her. This piece may not make much sense to her now but wen it does, do let me know. #my2cents.

when the wrath of God will descend on the Pastor that manipulated and COZAlized her abi? Mtchew***

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
HolyHolla: I like this bit, "... I am far from right, but I have used the only means available to me to free myself of the bondage I put myself in.
Lastly, to all the media people seeking interviews and whatever else
mailing me, I have nothing more to say on this issue..."

Maybe finally, we can all put this behind and move on.

Story!!! Let the likesof Oprah invite her for interview and see if she will not grab the opportunity. She wants fame and she's got it
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Greenslim: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
God help us
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by texaco1: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mysterious evidence with a mysterious minister of God .
Ese is surely playing games with peoples mind.I won't be surprised if she grants an interview later and collects big bucks.
The only thing I can deduce from this long post of her is that there is no evidence against randy pastor biodun
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by demelza: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

when the wrath of God will descend on the Pastor that manipulated and COZAlized her abi? Mtchew***
Dont blame him, he has his head too far up his pastor's arsé. I wonder when the wrath of God became so selective that it will descend on the woman below while the pastor who was on top her would be spared.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Saintsquare(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
The evidence should be brought forth to prove the pastor is guilty of this shameful act.I think the lady in question is enjoying the media attention,even though she's trying to prove otherwise.Since she's got an evidence somewhere,maybe she needs to just let a sleeping dog lie.Even though the pastor is wrong,she wasn't raped,she even had more.If she continue attracting media,it will be more of a blackmail.#just saying#
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Opengates(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
passionate88: Just like girls like sayin "all boys are cheat" let me say mine. another level of grace indeed. Make una no quote me o. I go deny am
Hmmn...May God forgive you!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Tingles(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
She writes well.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Tundeiab(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls where's the evidence. Is it in the video? I can see ghandi.
Since she said she has evidence, that show that it was a premeditated act on her side. Even before the whole show began she knew where it would end, so she was prepared to shame the church of Jesus.
Men of God are human, so he is not infallible. I have heard and read about satanic agents like Ese, who were sent from d pit of hell to seduce pastors.
God know the truth. Let God be the judge.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
I hate pastors! Bt dis harlot is worst than jezebel! She is d type of evil dat fathers warn their sons to flee from! Al ha type does is go around lukn for great men to destroy! They alwys wear d garb of a dove but within is a roaring sapent with sharp fangs driping with letal poison luking for who to devour!she went to d first church but d pastor resisted ha she nw label it boring, she nw went to dis church were unfortunately d pastor wasn't strong enuf to resist ha snare, she nw label d church lively and proceed to subtly hipnotise & ensnare d pastor so as to destroy him! It is obvious from ha writeup that she choriograph d whole thing from start to finish dat is why she has record of their conversion and other destructive evidence in ha posesion! Now u hav succed in bringing shame to d house of god and u r nw hapily cleaning ur skin with ur tongue like a cat dat jst devour a mice bt watchout dear so u dnt get ensnared in ur own trap! Ese! Blv me u wil try a guy like me 1 day and u wil meet ur wataloo! Watchout dear! Ur evil days are numbered!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by nerodenero: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
If this matter is true,then I think this lady keeps winning the battle.To say she has an evidence of the act of the Pastor makes it interesting but the shameful aspect will be if found that the pastor was truly guilty and has been lying then,he should be relieved as a Pastor.Whichever way,God is watching and will reward everybody according to his deeds.Jesus rules!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by sage2(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dear God, your intervention in Nigeria is long overdue. Please God, forgive me for my previous sentence. Who am I and what do I even know to tell you when to act? I am so sorry, Lord. Let your will be done. And I totally submit to your will.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by jmoore(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
She wasn't r@ped. Let her shutup!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Billygee2u: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
m-ployer:
She is being used by d devil and will live to regret this. There are better ways to stardom, She is simply on d wrong route. All these people sympathizing with her on this 'tales by moonlight' will not be there when the wrath of God will descend on her. This piece may not make much sense to her now but wen it does, do let me know. #my2cents.

Are you God? How do you know that she is telling lies against the so called man of God? Do you know that you too, have committed a sin, by calling on the wrath of God upon the lady, accusing and judging her? You have already concluded that the lady lied while you are not God, who is omnipresence.You better pray and ask God for forgiveness before another person's sin will lead you to damnation

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by IdiAmin2(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hopefully, this 'respectable man of god' won't turn around and blackmail you ooo and say 'i will destroy the evidence unless you meet me for hotel room, I wan to show you another higher level of grace Pastor Biodun doesn't even know about'

grin
grin
grin
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by ronalmagic10(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
There's no doubt dat dis woman is enjoying her celebrity status. Well, enjoy it while it last nd please please...stop preaching for me ok. I know where my Bible is if I wanna hear a sermon
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Billygee2u: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Since you have made it know to the public through internet,you should have sent the evidence in the online media too.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by ronalmagic10(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
There's no doubt dat dis woman is enjoying her celebrity status. Well, enjoy it while it last nd please please...stop preaching for me ok. I know where my Bible is if I wanna hear a sermon

As 4 d man of 'God' b4 come out clean b4 u lose all ur members, integrity nd respect cos dis looks vry serious
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by slimyem: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
I believe you Ese but I wish you'd release the evidence so people like Coogar who didn't believe you can just shut up and stay shut up!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Exodus2k(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
In this last days we suppose to envangelize and convert more souls to Christ, if this lady channel her talent in envangelism she will do more better than this because even if she is right on what is happening with men of God this will reduce the moral of others. I hope is Exodus time
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by femiero: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
rozayx5: Another shameless move from Eseundecided undecided

whatever stopped her from turning down the pastors moves if this is really true

You are very stooooopid. Why must the adultrous celebrity pastor make a move on a girl in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by slimyem: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
greateros: I hate pastors! Bt dis harlot is worst than jezebel! She is d type of evil dat fathers warn their sons to flee from! Al ha type does is go around lukn for great men to destroy! They alwys wear d garb of a dove but within is a roaring sapent with sharp fangs driping with letal poison luking for who to devour!she went to d first church but d pastor resisted ha she nw label it boring, she nw went to dis church were unfortunately d pastor wasn't strong enuf to resist ha snare, she nw label d church lively and proceed to subtly hipnotise & ensnare d pastor so as to destroy him! It is obvious from ha writeup that she choriograph d whole thing from start to finish dat is why she has record of their conversion and other destructive evidence in ha posesion! Now u hav succed in bringing shame to d house of god and u r nw hapily cleaning ur skin with ur tongue like a cat dat jst devour a mice bt watchout dear so u dnt get ensnared in ur own trap! Ese! Blv me u wil try a guy like me 1 day and u wil meet ur wataloo! Watchout dear! Ur evil days are numbered!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things / Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] / See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.