Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister (52394 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ipheyemmy01: This is really high level of hypocrisy. She has only used this pastor as a stepping stone to stardom. She should have confess secretly in her closet and the God who sees every thing will forgive her. Now that she has come to tell the whole world the sin she committed( because the man is a popular pastor), why didn't she tell the whole world about the man who disvirgined her. Ese nex time you commit any other sin am waiting for you on the social media to tell the whole world. Pastors learn to contrlo your emotion you are a leader.
Popular pastor indeed!
Is pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo popular? Is he as popular as E. A. Adeboye, David Oyedepo, T. B. Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome, Reinhard Bonnke, William Kumuyi, Ayo Oritshejafor, Lazarus Muoka, and a host of others? Or, is it because Biodun Fatoyinbo is your pastor?
For your your information, I have never heard of COZA before (Ese's confession makes me to know about it), let alone hearing and knowing Biodun Fatoyinbo to be a popular pastor. Stop worshiping men please!

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

Exactly what I said. Silence is the best line of defense when you're guilty!

If I were an innocent pastor and some 'psychotic attention seeker' tries to ride my coattails to fame by dragging my name in the mud, my lawyers would be on her a*ss faster than she can say jack robinson! My moves would be swift, immediate, decisive.

But if I am a guilty deceiver, the best thing to do would be to lie low and hope it all blows over. So yeah, you just buttressed my point.

It doesn't always follow abeg. You can be innocent and still keep quiet and let it go. It all depends on disposition and Orientation. In cases like this evidence is very crucial and if he was innocent there still isn't need to vigorously defend himself as you have stated. You are not under obligation too and I repeat the best way to deal with a 'psychotic attention seeker' is to ignore.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dantedasz:

What is this one saying?
Please explain yourself clearly,when you quote my posts or don't do it at all.
Please, go back and read your post I quoted you okay.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Donxavier:

It doesn't always follow abeg. You can be innocent and still keep quiet and let it go. It all depends on disposition and Orientation. In cases like this evidence is very crucial and if he was innocent there still isn't need to vigorously defend himself as you have stated. You are not under obligation too and I repeat the best way to deal with a 'psychotic attention seeker' is to ignore.

Lol. O really? But it always follows that a woman could not have been manipulated by a person of authority over her? So you will happily give the benefit of the doubt to the pastor but not to Ese when her story is even more credible than this lie you are trying to push? You're having a laugh, aren't you?

How can you be innocent and let it go when there is much at stake? I bet he has already lost members, some people are questioning their Chrisitianity, those who didn't believe are becoming more set in their ways, he's putting his wife and family through unnecessary drama. I don't buy that bs. An innocent person has to set it straight right away in this particular situation.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

Whether she apologizes to the wife or not, it doesn't change the fact that the pastor should be held accountable for deliberately leading his sheep astray. That is the bigger story. Not some bogus distraction about apologizing to the wife.

It's not in the hands of Efe to hold the Pastor accountable if he has sinned and wrong his sheep and God. She is not God.
She didn't make him a pastor or give him a ministry. It's not in her place to judge him and punish him. Nobody escapes these kinds of acts bible says Judgement will begin in the house of God and Judgement will surely fall on the pastor if he has abused his ministry as the shepherd of God's flock but it's not Efe to do it. Everybody needs to know their place.

It's in her hands to apologise to the wife. What an irony? she is busy with what shouldn't be her role and has left what is in her power to do
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
kalohkaloh: D church is rotten no doubt and no one is spared! D so called Christian leaders of today are just like Pharisees nd saducces of our Lord Jesus'es time. So much hypocrisy nd self righteousness! Am angry that none of d renown clerics has come out to condemn pastor biodun or ese yet! I really pity d wife whom he was alleged to have called "empty upstairs nd cold fish in bed!" Shameful episode indeed!
God bless you.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
kalohkaloh: D church is rotten no doubt and no one is spared! D so called Christian leaders of today are just like Pharisees nd saducces of our Lord Jesus'es time. So much hypocrisy nd self righteousness! Am angry that none of d renown clerics has come out to condemn pastor biodun or ese yet! I really pity d wife whom he was alleged to have called "empty upstairs nd cold fish in bed!" Shameful episode indeed!
God bless you.
This is where Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor, Founder - Word of Life Bible Church, Warri, Delta State, Nigeria, President - Christian Association of Nigeria CAN, President - Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria PFN, is needed and required to play his role. Not the political spokesman he has become to the Federal Government of Nigeria lately.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
For the pastor worshippers

Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details

I Just want to share a bit of my experience in COZA cos I only laugh when hear people call God in this matter. I use to be a member of COZA, a worker to say the least. These things have been on since I was in the university of Ilorin and attending COZA, my then girlfriend was almost a victim. A housemate of mine called Funmi was a victim of the brainwashing tactics of pastor Biodun, from her I first heard the term ‘Mouth Action’…..yes!! with my then Pastor B. My girlfriend stopped goin for counseling cos she could no longer stay in a lonely office with pastor Biodun. We have all stopped attending COZA long before now. The unfortunate thing is that pastor Biodun is a pervert, sorry to say, but its the truth (its always bitter). I am now happy that this young lady developed good courage to open up and worn many potential victims. He has the word no doubt but….he is still very much human: worse than an average man on the street. If you know you are good looking…. RUN!!! Pastor biodun was alleged to be sleeping with the wife of a church member then in Ilorin and the man almost had fight with him but somehow that affair with his wife ended their marriage. COZA lost many members then though the adultery continued. His wife can no longer be ashamed of these issues cos, I’m guessing, she’s gotten used to being embarrassed by her so called man-of God. This is very unfortunate cos he is a pastor I love so much. I’ve kept track of events since I left with some of my friends still loyal to the church and discovered that Pastor Flo does the same in Lagos and even my beloved Pastor Wole in Ilorin at the moment. I have decided to put God aside and wonder: What is it with Big-time so called Men-of-God and sex? Does it give them some kind of powers or what…
Pastor B made me spiritually but he also broke me. So many issues about the death of a member of my then department in the church…how much can I write

Source: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=118703
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Dantedasz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
luluosas:
Please, go back and read your post I quoted you okay.

Kid,stay off what ever you took before quoting me.
I can't make head or tail out of what you posted.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pennywise:

She never said she was. And I will not be wasting my time...
yuppy Nigerian pastors.
Strong words. Are you a pastor's wife?!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

Lol. O really? But it always follows that a woman could not have been manipulated by a person of authority over her? So you will happily give the benefit of the doubt to the pastor but not to Ese when her story is even more credible than this lie you are trying to push? You're having a laugh, aren't you?

How can you be innocent and let it go when there is much at stake? I bet he has already lost members, some people are questioning their Chrisitianity, those who didn't believe are becoming more set in their ways, he's putting his wife and family through unnecessary drama. I don't buy that bs. An innocent person has to set it straight right away in this particular situation.

I would give the Pastor benefit of the doubt simply because the onus is on the claimant to provide evidence. There was nothing stopping all evidences to have been released with her initial statements. That alone would have forced a response from him which you all so badly want. But alas nothing came out, she released the statement to the public and the supposed evidence to anonymous pastor J. You should be having a laugh grin grin grin

Please how is Efe's account credible? Why are you so quick to believe her angry

He won't lose anything if he was innocent and he keeps quiet. he doesn't have to fight for himself. God will fight for him
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dantedasz:

Kid,stay off what ever you took before quoting me.
I can't make head or tale out of what you posted.
Mr. Right, you called Ese a blackmailer. Does that appear to be the case here?
By the way, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Dantedasz(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
^
Ese is a blackmailer.
She selfishly thought she could get pastor Fatoyinbo to leave his wife for her but was disappointed when the Pastor refused to continue the affair after drilling her oil well severally for seven consecutive days in a London hotel.
Why come out on the social media almost a year after these incidents if not for the purpose of blackmail and to bring down the whole church edifice, ala Samson.
In her self penned story she told us it was a competition to win the pastors attention by all the ladies in the pastor care unit,meaning she stalked the pastor till she got his attention in that London hotel-so she is a goupie for the show man pastor.
Cappish?
As for how old I am-lets just say I am probably old enough to be your father.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Festivit: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hmmmmm,
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
luluosas:
Popular my foot!... Stop worshiping men please!
well, i wldn't say my foot; but i had to search 'coza' in nairaland then at google- well, just today!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by touchmeder: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
greateros: I hate pastors! Bt dis harlot is worst than jezebel! She is d type of evil dat fathers warn their sons to flee from! Al ha type does is go around lukn for great men to destroy! They alwys wear d garb of a dove but within is a roaring sapent with sharp fangs driping with letal poison luking for who to devour!she went to d first church but d pastor resisted ha she nw label it boring, she nw went to dis church were unfortunately d pastor wasn't strong enuf to resist ha snare, she nw label d church lively and proceed to subtly hipnotise & ensnare d pastor so as to destroy him! It is obvious from ha writeup that she choriograph d whole thing from start to finish dat is why she has record of their conversion and other destructive evidence in ha posesion! Now u hav succed in bringing shame to d house of god and u r nw hapily cleaning ur skin with ur tongue like a cat dat jst devour a mice bt watchout dear so u dnt get ensnared in ur own trap! Ese! Blv me u wil try a guy like me 1 day and u wil meet ur wataloo! Watchout dear! Ur evil days are numbered!

hahahahahhaahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa see me for laugh ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Dont burst a vein brother.
so for your dictionary, pastor nor get im own fault? na only Ese abi
people like you that will allow evil continue for the sake of not bringing the bigman or MOG to shame.
shame on you too. lol

since the jimmy saville scandal that rocked the UK this year broke out, do you care to know the number of BIG MEN even those with MBE who have been called to answer for HISTORIC sexual abuse crimes?
thats a society that hold a man accountable even the one who was once privileged to PAINT A PORTRAIT OF THE QUEEN.
WE THANK GOD ESE WAS NOT RAPED OR SEXUALLY ABUSED BUT I CAN BET, IF THAT WAS THE CASE EVEN ONE OF CLEAR RAPE, WE WOULD ALL BE INSULTING THE LADY BY NOW THAT SHE IS TO BLAME
I DONT BLAME YOU THOUGH ITS THE BACKWARD SOCIETY WE LIVE IN AND ARE USED TO
THEY DONT RESPECT YOUR HUMAN RIGHT AND YOU CANT TELL BLATANT RIGHT FROM WRONG
THATS WHY THE COZA MEMBERS KEEP SHOUTING TILL DATE ''I CELEBRATE YOU SIR''
GROWN A SS MEN AND WOMEN, WHO HAVE NOT STOPPED TO PONDER ''WHY IS MY PASTOR SILENT, WHAT IS THE TRUTH?''

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Dantedasz(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
How some one can compare a case of consensual se/x between Ese and pastor Fatoyinbo with the Saville paedophilia molestation of under aged kids case baffles me.
In fact it boogles the mind.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
touchmeder:

hahahahahhaahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa see me for laugh ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Nna, take am easy o!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
greateros: I hate pastors...
One only needs to look at your name to understand your hatred of them!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
Donxavier:

I would give the Pastor benefit of the doubt simply because the onus is on the claimant to provide evidence. There was nothing stopping all evidences to have been released with her initial statements. That alone would have forced a response from him which you all so badly want. But alas nothing came out, she released the statement to the public and the supposed evidence to anonymous pastor J. You should be having a laugh grin grin grin

He won't lose anything if he was innocent and he keeps quiet. he doesn't have to fight for himself. God will fight for him

So if you are the pastor of a popular church and someone made up a very specific, very detailed lie about a week long sex romp you had together, put all of it in the public eye, and again it is a complete lie and all a figment of her imagination, you're telling me, it would make sense to you not to say even one word of denial?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by poppop: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
seangy4konji: She really wants d fame and orchestrated this fro$ d start...too bad it was with a pastor...u for try am with ordinary commisionner if them no bury u alive?dem no be naija we deh..I no b commisioner but I can tell u dat if u had tried this with me then they would still be mourning in you family house now cos I will make sure all females in ur household r buried alive or tortured to death and thrown into a lake with a stone tied to your legs so you never float and the fishes can eat you out till u r no more and sure you will go to hell and I wilkl go to church next sunday and ask for forgiven and move on with my life.

EMPTY WORDS DUDE, WHEN LAST DID YOU KILL A RAT?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Donxavier:

Bwahahaha @ bolded!!! Really?! Okay, in the same vein, Ese won't lose anything if she doesn't produce evidence and he is guilty. God will fight for her.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Expensiveman: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
belabela:

Source: http://esewalter./2013/08/30/going-forward/#comments
i beg this girl is end bond to distroy men of God so even she sucessed in having her way but God has the final say
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by poppop: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Bgino: pls i will appreciate ur sincere advice.im considering worshiping elsewhere after all these allegations.is it the rite thing to do

NO dont leave keep ''celebrating your pastor'' or wait for the robust answer LOL grin
BUT seriously do what God has asked you to do ok.
when this pastor comes clean (if he ever does)if God has not asked you to leave, then dont go. remember God's gifts are without repentance smiley
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

Bwahahaha @ bolded!!! Really?! Okay, in the same vein, Ese won't lose anything if she doesn't produce evidence and he is guilty. God will fight for her.

She is already fighting for herself because according to her the Pastor is Guilty so she doesn't need God's help.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dantedasz: ^
Ese is a blackmailer.
She selfishly thought she could get pastor Fatoyinbo to leave his wife for her but was disappointed when the Pastor refused to continue the affair after drilling her oil well severally for seven consecutive days in a London hotel.
Why come out on the social media almost a year after these incidents if not for the purpose of blackmail and to bring down the whole church edifice, ala Samson.
In her self penned story she told us it was a competition to win the pastors attention by all the ladies in the pastor care unit,meaning she stalked the pastor till she got his attention in that London hotel-so she is a goupie for the show man pastor.
Cappish?
As for how old I am-lets just say I am probably old enough to be your father.
Oh! Is that where you are going? You have no argument my dear, just let Ese be okay.
However, I had read here in nairaland how someone posted that, a girl he knows who is a member of Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA church, always dressed sexy and expensively to church because that is what is obtainable there, even though the said sister sleeps on ordinary mat at home. What do you make of this?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Bgino:
Let us hear from the pastor, first.
No need for haste.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

So if you are the pastor of a popular church and someone made up a very specific, very detailed lie about a week long sex romp you had together, put all of it in the public eye, and again it is a complete lie and all a figment of her imagination, you're telling me, it would make sense to you not to say even one word of denial?

ile, there is a yoruba proverb that lies can go on for 20 years the truth will catch up with it in one day. if it isn't a criminal allegation, it is better to keep quiet especially as regards tales by moonlight like this. It doesn't do any good people would always believe what they want.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Sirniyeh(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
m-ployer:
She is being used by d devil and will live to regret this. There are better ways to stardom, She is simply on d wrong route. All these people sympathizing with her on this 'tales by moonlight' will not be there when the wrath of God will descend on her. This piece may not make much sense to her now but wen it does, do let me know. #my2cents.
you and all others who liked your post are barbaric morons

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by habiolah(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Why do I think this Ese girl is an attention seeker? Lets assume her account is true (I personally give it a 70% probability, if not more), but a 7 day romp must have been by mutual consent. Okay, she felt guilty; but when? Now, she says evidence is with a respected man of God: so, Ese, why involve us in the confession initially? Twitter did the job when you wanted to 'confess', but it has suddenly refused this supposed evidence. God is watching you in 3D! There's definately something kept underground (probably wanted something the MOG wasn't willing to give). Pastor's probably guilty sha, Probably! But until proven otherwise, we ougth to view him 'innocent'
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sirniyeh:
you and all others who liked your post are barbaric morons
I'm not so sure. Nairalanders recognise creativity when they see one.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Which 'body of Christ' would like to see you? U think that everybody is the said pastor u can toss around with ur demonism? I tell u, I have seen ur likes while a leader in NCCF. Whether what u are saying is true or not, u must repent or u will face grave consequence. U and ur pastor think u can mock God. U will see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.