Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister (52399 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by TheMadame(f): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

The thing is, I'm pretty sure this is no news to Mrs Fatoyinbo. She has known a long time that her husband sleeps with everything in skirt and has been managing her marriage for years.

Maybe or maybe not. Doesn't make fornication or adultry right does it?
Ese has written letters to every one from Jesus to members of the public but has she written an apology to Mrs Fatoyinbo for sleeping with her husband?
Pastor Fatoyinbo on his part claims God has ordered him to say nothing while preparing his robost defence.
My point-The person really sinned against-Mrs Fatoyinbo has recieved no apology from either of the main actors in the saga or
empathy from members of the public.
We must spare a thought for this woman because she and not Ese or Pastor Fatoyinbo is the real victim in this case.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by seangy4konji: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wat tormentsay she fuc k a pastor for a week?does bleeping torments u?
Moxie4lyf:
Why focus on the lady alone?...
you dont know the torment she had endured within all this while...
You sound so myopic with this writeup...incase you dont know she spoke out to free her conscience and also to free those who might have been going through similar experiences
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nten: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
m-ployer:
She is being used by d devil and will live to regret this. There are better ways to stardom, She is simply on d wrong route. All these people sympathizing with her on this 'tales by moonlight' will not be there when the wrath of God will descend on her. This piece may not make much sense to her now but wen it does, do let me know. #my2cents.
guy shut up ur mouth and let the "respected clergy" and council go through the evidence before u start blaming the devil using her. Everything is always blamed on the devil! devil!! Devil!!! Wat da 4uck!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Resistor: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
m-ployer:
She is being used by d devil and will live to regret this. There are better ways to stardom, She is simply on d wrong route. All these people sympathizing with her on this 'tales by moonlight' will not be there when the wrath of God will descend on her. This piece may not make much sense to her now but wen it does, do let me know. #my2cents.
Common now!If the so called 'man of God' didn't do anything this lady alleged,why couldn't he have simply said 'No,I didn't do it,and God will judge.'Believe me,this would have put every doubt to rest.Let your yea be yea,and nay be nay!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by seangy4konji: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
For say d gal deh stay somewhere close to me?I fit waste am free of charge.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by harizonal123(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Moxie4lyf:
Why focus on the lady alone?...
you dont know the torment she had endured within all this while...
You sound so myopic with this writeup...incase you dont know she spoke out to free her conscience and also to free those who might have been going through similar experiences
free her conscience indeed by trying to pull down the MOG through all possible social media. Hmm.. Sounds myopic. I See!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
TheMadame:

Ese has written letters to every one from Jesus to members of the public but has she written an apology to Mrs Fatoyinbo for sleeping with her husband?
Pastor Fatoyinbo on his part claims God has ordered him to say nothing while preparing his robost defence.
My point-The person really sinned against-Mrs Fatoyinbo has recieved no apology from either of the main actors in the saga or
We must spare a thought for this woman because she and not Ese or Pastor Fatoyinbo is the real victim in this case.

In the same vein we don't know whether Ese has apologized to her or not.

With that being said, the person that really owes her an apology is the one that broke his vows to her. Ese apologizing to her would only be a nice jara.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by PrinceJustice(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Oyinprince: Now, who is this "respectable minister" she released the evidence to? Well, hope no be 4 inside hotel room she take release d evidence dis tym again.
If na so, e don be for dat "Respectable Minister" be dat
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by IJI777: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
women can trust. she has animal desire like any other, but she trusted the pastor,and didnt think that he would be her seducer. also,she wants the pastor to confess to his wife and church
rozayx5: Another shameless move from Eseundecided undecided

whatever stopped her from turning down the pastors moves if this is really true
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by tpia5: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
I wonder why she is timing her "appearances" to match those of a certain other individual also in a he said she said situation.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by IYANGBALI: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
[b][/b]
m-ployer:
are you the church,s PRO or the pastor,s PA?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by IYANGBALI: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
harizonal123: free her conscience indeed by trying to pull down the MOG through all possible social media. Hmm.. Sounds myopic. I See!
Man of God my foot
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by innersecret(f): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
m-ployer:
I pity u.people like u can even live in the devil pay cheque,for who knows a child may come up tomorrow and say the pastor slept with her and forbid her to talk.I don't care whoever he sleeps with but let God be respected.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
innersecret: I pity u.people like u can even live in the devil pay cheque,for who knows a child may come up tomorrow and say the pastor slept with her and forbid her to talk.

Of course they will, they will say the parents of the child are attention seeking famewhores!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by alex1612: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
casting stones at the Pastor. Do u thinK, that instrument of devil too will go free? Remember she was not forced by the pastor. She might even be the one that seduced the man of God. Judas does not go unpunished. Ese should know reason why she brought this issue online, becos she had a mission accomplished against the pastor. God will help our men of God, that is why They need our prayers. They are not an angel.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Ayatullah(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
@ ESE WALTER, Why are you still fooling yourself about having someone (A Respected Minister of the Gospel) you have to entrust your 'EVIDENCE' with? It seems you have not learnt your lesson. If indeed you have 'EVIDENCE' release it now to the world through a combined Local and International Media or stop bothering us with your story if you so much trust your 'Respected Minister of the Gospel'.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Pataki: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

The thing is, I'm pretty sure this is no news to Mrs Fatoyinbo. She has known a long time that her husband sleeps with everything in skirt and has been managing her marriage for years.
Most certainly. Except she does not know the animal she married as a pastor who effectively must be a professional actor.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by TheMadame(f): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

In the same vein we don't know whether Ese has apologized to her or not.

With that being said, the person that really owes her an apology is the one that broke his vows to her. Ese apologizing to her would only be a nice jara.

Again,maybe or maybe not.
I just felt that with all the publicity Ese has been courting-a nice public apology in the social media would have been in order.
Secondly we are noy sure Pastor has not apologised to Mrs Fatoyinbo in the confines of their matrimony.
Finally adultry and fornication are sins before the bible-It is not as if Ese did not know the pastors wife or she was an anonymous personality,she was the wife of Eses pastor and yet she went ahead and slept with the pastor seven times with out a tinge of conscience?
Pastor Fatoyinbos case is equally as sickening because he is a shepherd as well as a husband.
A public apology from Ese and pastor to Mrs Fatoyinbo is crrtainly in order.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by tpia5: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
TheMadame:

Apologies are only in order if the accuser can prove the "relationship" existed outside the realm of fantasy.

In short, she may not feel a need to!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
m-ployer:

STORY LAND....."USED BY THE DEVIL"? NIGERIANS IN GENERAL ARE THE DEVIL...AND NIGERIA ITSELF IS HELL! SIMPLE QUESTION, THAT REQUIRES A SIMPLE ANSWER. DID YOUR PASTOR OF 'CHURCH BUSINESS' PHUCK OR NOT? YES OR NO...SIMPLE. WRATH OF GOD KO....OATH OF DEVIL NI....PLS ASPIRE TO BE A MORE LOGICAL BEING
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by TheMadame(f): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
tpia@:

Apologies are only in order if the accuser can prove the "relationship" existed outside the realm of fantasy.

In short, she may not feel a need to!

Ese has admitted in public that she slept with Mrs Fatoyinbos husband severally through out seven days of sin. A public apology to Mrs Fatoyinbo should be the begining of her redemption.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Chrisdavis: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
This might be true buh i fink this gurl might ve felt used and dumped maybe noticing dat d man in question still go for other gurls and she wants to retaliate by doing this why dint she do this before buh after being dumped or is it d first time she ve heard of da pastors attitude to his church members. shes warned by a friend not to get so close to being a worker. Any way whatever one does comes back to him or her one way or other i believe its a story to learn from.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Chrisdavis: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
This might be true buh i fink this gurl might ve felt used and dumped maybe noticing dat d man in question still go for other gurls and she wants to retaliate by doing this why dint she do this before buh after being dumped or is it d first time she ve heard of da pastors attitude to his church members. shes warned by a friend not to get so close to being a worker buh she went on with that now she wants people to believe shes brain washed by d pastor. Any way whatever one does comes back to him or her one way or other i believe its a story to learn from.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
190-the-clown:
whats goin on here

who's ese and whos Coza and biodun angry angry
try typing 'coza' into the search bar.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Dantedasz(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eses walter is a groupie and a blackmailer thats all.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dantedasz: Eses walter is a groupie and a blackmailer thats all.

And a Kim kardashian wannabe grin grin grin
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Dantedasz(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ese walter is an unstable publicity junkie.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by seangy4konji: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
She don enta one chance
Donxavier:

And a Kim kardashian wannabe grin grin grin
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
can this girl please shut it. I hate this kind of self righteousness, you fvcked, enjoyed it while it lasted then you turn around and say 'women who are suffering and hiding it' we're adults, whenever you decide to indulge in such intimacy, be respondible for it, don't push the blame to another.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etelite: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
m-ployer:

So are u now a prophet to know the wrath of God will descend on her. please respect God. Say your mind but don't judge for God.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by legendprac(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
She brought this out to d public domain and not to a respected minister, why then is she keeping d evidence from d public domain and suddenly realizes dat it should be seen by only respected ministers?

Why can't we just be consistent in our dealings?

Not condemning her... And pls can someone tell Pastor Biodun to get his robust response?

This whole ish is becoming a sickening affair... And I bet God isn't happy..... Cuz ppl are messing His name up.... Be it d pastor or ese walters or both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) / See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.