Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister (52408 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by docadams: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wherever the truth lies in this case, God has taken a stance. But if not, he is then awaiting the guilty party to show remorse and ask for forgiveness.
However, in a church where subservience to God's rules is paramount, it behoves on it to act swiftly, decisively, and justly in a manner that is godlike in order to prevent or arrest this public putrefaction.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Pdizzle(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
This has turned to season film oh..bt we'll be here in the end, iv neva believed any pastor, i put my faith in God
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Okeikpu(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Datz why i lyke catholic church, dem dey do their own thing jeejee wit dat sisters of a thing ; ) so that anytime wey catholic priest wan recharge himself, those sisters r there to service dem without all dis Ese bla bla of thing . Ese well done jare! If u get other pastors wey dey involved just expose dem. we dey ur back.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by emmatok(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza:
If you try and free your brains from the hold of your pastor, it will do you a whole world of good.
Does an ordinary member have a congregation that he is accountable to?
No one gives two fùcks if members sleep with themselves, its nothing new.
The grouse here is with a pastor who while having a wife, sleeps with his members and later climbs the pulpit to preach morality and righteousness.
Like I said earlier just try to use your brain.

See your hypocrisy, so sleeping with the pastor is bigger than sleeping with member.Both the pastor and members are mortal men with no difference.

Pastors sleeping with members is not new only a fool will make noise about it.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by maninmood(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Petty! She released the evidences to a nameless, ghost-man of God. It is quite disturbing that I have not seen a single comment requesting this culprit to name the so-called respect man of God she gave the evidence to.

Blackmailing a public figure is now a new step to Fame, so appalling. Won't be surprised if a random guy claims to sleep with patience jonathan and the gullible lots will not disprove it.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Sinju: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
I have always believed that is the youths of today that will expose the hypocrisy of our generation. Be fearless and keep speaking up for yourselves.

Don't let the limited imagination of our generation stop you!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by ManTiger(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
And why should i read such a long uninteresting episode?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Quinne(f): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
190-the-clown:
whats goin on here

who's ese and whos Coza and biodun angry angry
choi..sum1 is lost..lol
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Saintsquare(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
emmatok:

See your hypocrisy, so sleeping with the pastor is bigger than sleeping with member.Both the pastor and members are mortal men with no difference.

Its like she's trying to intimidate the pastor with the evidence,she should just go ahead and reveal everything.This pastor won't be the first and last to sleep with a member.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by somegirl1: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
dionysius: king David arrange bathsheba, realizes his mistakes and repents. Pastor Biodun arrange ese, denys evrything pointblank, my naija pple com hail am. Where we de go 4 dis naija sef. We sabi deceive ourselves.

Difference between the two scenarios is the livelihood of one man is at stake and the other didn't have his means of income to worry about.

p.s. No comment on the matter for now.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
m-ployer:
She is being used by d devil and will live to regret this. There are better ways to stardom, She is simply on d wrong route. All these people sympathizing with her on this 'tales by moonlight' will not be there when the wrath of God will descend on her. This piece may not make much sense to her now but wen it does, do let me know. #my2cents.
If I say God should close that your dirty mouth now, you will claim I am judging you.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Moxie4lyf(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
greateros: I hate pastors! Bt dis harlot is worst than jezebel! She is d type of evil dat fathers warn their sons to flee from! Al ha type does is go around lukn for great men to destroy! They alwys wear d garb of a dove but within is a roaring sapent with sharp fangs driping with letal poison luking for who to devour!she went to d first church but d pastor resisted ha she nw label it boring, she nw went to dis church were unfortunately d pastor wasn't strong enuf to resist ha snare, she nw label d church lively and proceed to subtly hipnotise & ensnare d pastor so as to destroy him! It is obvious from ha writeup that she choriograph d whole thing from start to finish dat is why she has record of their conversion and other destructive evidence in ha posesion! Now u hav succed in bringing shame to d house of god and u r nw hapily cleaning ur skin with ur tongue like a cat dat jst devour a mice bt watchout dear so u dnt get ensnared in ur own trap! Ese! Blv me u wil try a guy like me 1 day and u wil meet ur wataloo! Watchout dear! Ur evil days are numbered!
Guy, you be FOOL....u speak without sense #smh
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
TheMadame: In all this brouhaha between Ese and Pastor Fatoyinbo,I think we really need to spare a thought for the real victim -Poor Mrs Fatoyinbo-the pastors wife.
In all this she is the actual victim-sinned against by both Ese and Pastor Fatoyinbo-two people fond of quoting the bible to defend themselves but commiting adultry and fornication and totally showing no remorse.

The thing is, I'm pretty sure this is no news to Mrs Fatoyinbo. She has known a long time that her husband sleeps with everything in skirt and has been managing her marriage for years.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by maninmood(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
She allegedly had intimacy with pastor Biodun 6 months ago and she watched the youtube ads, which taught her how to be a rebel, crazy fame starving mongrel 6 months ago.

She watched the ads and probably other ads and she was tutored on how to be crazily proficient enough to use a public figure to climb the fame ladder. She orchestrated it and she got it. Well done famous girl! You might want to take on blackmailing a renown governor to be more famous.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
dis girl is a fool...u took evidence of a scandal with a pastor n u gave anoda pastor
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by dreday(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

The thing is, I'm pretty sure this is no news to Mrs Fatoyinbo. She has known a long time that her husband sleeps with everything in skirt and has been managing her marriage for years.
And you know this because?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by volcanoash(f): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Okeikpu: Datz why lyke catholic church, dem dey do their own jeejee wit dat sisters of a thing ; ) so that anytime wey catholic priest wan recharge himself, the sisters r there to service dem without all dis Ese bla bla of thing . Ese well done jare! If u get other pastors wey dey involved just expose dem. we dey ur back.

You handle is something else!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by seangy4konji: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
When this attention seeking biatch will say it all out?she did not tell us she has a story about a pastor that we should go and google it out ooo,now d biatch is ttelling is telling us evidence is with a ghost pastor and we should go and search google...the devil is really using you and the repercussion might be quite heavy on you and your family...ok Pastor slet with you,we know its bad,am sure we all sin and ask for forgivenessat least u got ur whoring publicity,go and use it to collect money from gtb and let us rest..if u like play your blue film of u and pastor fucking,worst na say make God frgive us and we go on wit life.u got ur attention.wot else do u want again?I don't v any money to give u if dats wot u r thinking cos u r sluutt sent frm d devil to displace people and let them loose focus in life...we don hear so go Bleep urself.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by harizonal123(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ese my sister you have done more harm to the church of Christ than good, led many souls away from the church than winning more souls for Christ. You went about doing the right thing in a wrong way without seeking the counsel of the Holy spirit rather u relied on the advice of men. If you study your bible very Well, you must have come across God's anointed ones who arose God's anger by disobedience to His will. Does that make them fake? Remember we are talking of God's anointed and remember the scripture that goes with it. If I were you, I would have left the matter to the church with all the available evidence and leave judgment to God then move on with my life. instead of Going to the media. My observation from your story so far , it looks as if u were used and dumped then took revenge on your pastor (that's the true summary). May the wrath of almighty God not be upon your ignorance. May God in His infinite mercy forgive you sin. Amen

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by demelza: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
emmatok:

So we shouldnt hold these pastors accountable for their disastrous actions? And you want us to accept pastors sleeping with their members because it has somehow become the norm?
I aint got no words to waste with you dude.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by jmoore(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Such shrewd mentality! She was abused! It was a clear case of abuse by someone she looked up to, someone she trusted.

Btw, even if she was not raped, isn't it possible that she's repented of her sins and seeks atonement via confession? She owes the church and body of christ a duty to protect other innocent and naïve members from harm's way.
Please spare me that crap, I am against fornication.
There is nothing like abuse here. She consented to it. let her SHUT UP!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by seangy4konji: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
She really wants d fame and orchestrated this fro$ d start...too bad it was with a pastor...u for try am with ordinary commisionner if them no bury u alive?dem no be naija we deh..I no b commisioner but I can tell u dat if u had tried this with me then they would still be mourning in you family house now cos I will make sure all females in ur household r buried alive or tortured to death and thrown into a lake with a stone tied to your legs so you never float and the fishes can eat you out till u r no more and sure you will go to hell and I wilkl go to church next sunday and ask for forgiven and move on with my life.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by emmatok(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza:
So we shouldnt hold these pastors accountable for their disastrous actions? And you want us to accept pastors sleeping with their members because it has somehow become the norm?

You choose to call them your pastors.
They are not my pastors and no clergy is accountable to me.

Only elected office holders are accountable to me.

No Pastor, Babalawo,Alfa,Imam or Wolee is accountable to me.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by InHim4Him(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
I've been enjoying reading this STORY as it develops. The responses and reactions have been as varied and various as man can possibly be.
I have just one question: In all this, has this issue been taken to Jesus the Lord of the Church by all those concerned one way or the other as the Jews did in John 8? What is his position?
I don't know if the social media is an alternative court for these matters.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by 4chi: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
i_laugh: You opened your legs to fu ck a pastor, how is that putting you in bondage? I dont understand how this girl thinks she is a victim rather than a willing ally. F uck.

I wonder o! This Ese Walter is a badly brought up b.tch. Shameless hoe.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by pongwa(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
make this gal/con artist go siddon jor... If she mean biz make she release the life video jor or make she shut up so that God go judge abi
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by dayokanu(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
Attention seeker
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Saintsquare(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
seangy4konji: She really wants d fame and orchestrated this fro$ d start...too bad it was with a pastor...u for try am with ordinary commisionner if them no bury u alive?dem no be naija we deh..I no b commisioner but I can tell u dat if u had tried this with me then they would still be mourning in you family house now cos I will make sure all females in ur household r buried alive or tortured to death and thrown into a lake with a stone tied to your legs so you never float and the fishes can eat you out till u r no more and sure you will go to hell and I wilkl go to church next sunday and ask for forgiven and move on with my life.
Bros wicked small oooo,ki la gbe ki le ju,lol
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
dreday:
And you know this because?

Oh, only the multiple allegations of sexual misconduct over several years including a suspension for sleeping with his congregation members. Yeah, that would be the only clue.

If I were to guess, I would say somewhere between the first and the 100th allegation was when she figured it out.

Lol!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Moxie4lyf(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
harizonal123: Ese my sister you have done more harm to the church of Christ than good, led many souls away from the church than winning more souls for Christ. You went about doing the right thing in a wrong way without seeking the counsel of the Holy spirit rather u relied on the advice of men. If you study your bible very Well, you must have come across God's anointed ones who arose God's anger by disobedience to His will. Does that make them fake? Remember we are talking of God's anointed and remember the scripture that goes with it. If I were you, I would have left the matter to the church with all the available evidence and leave judgment to God then move on with my life. instead of Going to the media. My observation from your story so far , it looks as if u were used and dumped then took revenge on your pastor (that's the true summary). May the wrath of almighty God not be upon your ignorance. May God in His infinite mercy forgive you sin. Amen
Why focus on the lady alone?...
you dont know the torment she had endured within all this while...
You sound so myopic with this writeup...incase you dont know she spoke out to free her conscience and also to free those who might have been going through similar experiences

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza:

Lol! Yep, blame the girl for sleeping with the pastor but not the pastor for sleeping with the girl. Welcome to the twilight zone called Nigeria.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by adorable29(f): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
They don’t want to read the Scriptures. Well, they don’t want to read, period. They want to pursue things instead and have somebody do the praying and studying for them. If you fall in that category, you need to repent.

Well, true!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things / See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.