Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65606 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
flolancracker: undecided i hope its not what I'm thinkin sweeri? undecided
I gave her that line to use
Anything to quell your pestering bro
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
call the next slot abeg
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2013

SLOT 4
Crown Prince and dopeJemi to woo Gree-die
Your time: 22:10 - 22:30

[size=18pt]START NOW![i][/i][/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
flolancracker: cool Congrats CFCfan. Nice one.
Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
An0nimus: *walks in with agbada and ray bans glasses*

be like say I enter late...

Alhaji grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caracta:

Higher ni...

Why una hook me up with google-master? He tried sha. I respect that.
Another jab at the jaw. Don't mock your man smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
CFCfan:

100 likes smiley grin

Y'all should give it up for d nigga who swallowed d calabash after eating too much ofè onugbù!! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by An0nimus: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
That awkward moment when you're wooing someone seriously typing out your best flows and she sleeps off cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza: 100-0?
Even India never score reach like this for football.
LOL
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: We're hereby forced by circumstance to declare CFCfan the winner of SLOT 3, since Mr knowitall. went AWOL! That would be a 100 - 0 win for him.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Dallas girl is not present either
We can only apologize to CFCfan for the inconvenience and go on cos even if his competitor were present too where is Dallas girl to make her choice....?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
gringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

That's the spirit dude! Wherever you are Speakdatruth, my intention was to keep the challenge clean. No harm!
. . .ghost mode grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph:
We can only apologize to CFCfan for the inconvenience and go on cos even if his competitor were present too where is Dallas girl to make her choice....?

In other words, their slot should be postponed till morrow cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lakusi(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dallas gal go dey see am wen she buy MB ... grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kslib(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
CFCfan,congrats man!!
You be man..... E no easy to win woman heart with burial speech..
#just kidding##
All izz well!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dyt: Oh
My slot is sunday
I no dey see well for night
Odaro jor
Lmoa!
This girl is a character I swear

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
spikes C:

In other words, their slot should be postponed till morrow cool
Sounds plausible
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kslib: CFCfan,congrats man!!
#just kidding##
All izz well!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am so sorry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2013

SLOT 4
Crown Prince and dopeJemi to woo Gree-die
Your time: 22:10 - 22:30

[size=18pt]10 minutes gone already, you have less than 10 minutes remaining![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph:
This season took a new turn, time was attached to each slots and postponing isn't among the options.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexkillz: . . .ghost mode grin

Killz ur daddy!!! lmao grin grin # no offence

SpeakDtruth be like.....

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Deiok(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
I am feeling sleepy. Pls i am not feeling sleepy because it is end time ooh.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
#just kidding##
All izz well!
LOL!!!!
This Negro is cray.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexkillz: . . .ghost mode grin
You no be better person. You for no repair the link.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by An0nimus: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
Br3nd4:

Alhaji grin
my tomato-baby person dey woo you?grin

[s]whatever Flavour meant by 'tomato baby' sef. all these naija musicians[/s]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
#just kidding##
All izz well!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
MUKINA in my head!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

This season took a new turn, time was attached to each slots and postponing isn't among the options.
Its ok bro.
CFCfan happens to be our Jonathan of nl
Winning by luck
lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
alutacontinua:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I tot as much ,them go fit woo you before? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ikekings(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Keep the lines coming guys... Congrats to emmy9ite!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
*yawns*
I did not go to that barber's shop to charge my phone just to come here and receive no action o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (98) (Reply)

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.