Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (66074 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
This is just puppy stuff. Crown Prince should dust it off easily
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
Defending me from what if I may ask? I'm the one that's defending you here; and maybe we need to teach Mynd a little lesson...you're in? grin
Dyt:

Na dat one ur eye go see
SANB, see how am defending u
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
I agree, they don't know what they were supposed to do, basically mental and planning ineptitude.
dsypha: like seriously, I don't understand, would I be too harsh to say this competition was poorly planned?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Organisers, even with the +10 miins no show....next slot please
@Dopejemi, you don win 100-0
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
sanb: Defending me from what if I may ask? I'm the one that's defending you here; and maybe we need to teach Mynd a little lesson...you're in? grin

Very much
Grab his head while I grab his crotch
He must know today today
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by 190: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
Its Saturday....

Graciously, the hours has ticked ever so slowly,my inquisitive mind craves your sexy presence. As you majestically join the crowd of viewers on the woo thread anticipating, waiting for me to push out the lyrical notes and rhymes, hoping I don't disappoint you and praying I make this day special. I want to announce to you I have kept the faith. I have come to make you infinite worthy and desired.

Regardless of people's opinion, you are one generous and acceptable lady here, a precious ornament crafted by the maker. Indeed you are an embodiment of beauty and splendour. Though you and I never met before but the euphoria of ecstasy is amazingly overwhelming. I see our souls connected in one, permanently together and submerged in the ocean of love. Each time, every time, I feel your presence up close and personal with that sudden rush of feelings like air sucked away from my lungs. Honestly you have emotionally stripped me na*ked.

Emphatically, you ran through me like an unsung melody, rushing my poetic soul into authentic stanzas created just for you. I have admired you, I have taken into cognisance your distinguished nature and everything about you showcases a lady of unique virtue, a quintessential enigma, a pivot, beckons of hope and undoubtedly a lady of character and temperance. Your candour has made me have faith in women folks and I'm greatly awed by your online personality. Your posts are matured, you don't e-fight and every one is a friend.

Every guy desires you, Mynd has spotted out your sterling quality and flawless personality, Obinoscopy has enthused that if not for the fact that he is engaged, you towered and dwarf all others in his preference. Crown prince is on the look out for a ''crown jewel'' and I must confess I don't need to see your face, complexion neither height to truly fall in love blindly. My desire for you is limitless, unrivalled and can never be measured. Each time I think about you, the electricity in the air consumes every morsel of my body, you ran through me exotically like you read me like a book.

Desire has held me captive. Your enthralling personality has became a spellbound for me. Honestly, I have been re-awakend by the distinguished nature/temperance you exhibits and the realisation that you are a rare specie to be adored and cherished. I humbly pledged to guarantee your happiness forever.

Interestingly, this day, I crave for your LOVE. I have adore, cherish, crush and desired you un-noticing but this day, this night, and on nairaland, I'd decide to reply that intense feelings to your delight and fantasy. Out of millions, I have decided to seek your LOVE hoping you say YES to my advances. Advances cemented on true love and commitment. My lady, here lies the moment, the moment of Suspense, ecstasy,passion and prove of LoVE; will you be my love? My feelings and quest is one propelled by the fact that ''I can't let a value'' slip away.

Enjoy every bit of my sincere words to you guaranteed in TRUST and COMMITMENT. Ponder on this fact:''I can't remember my life before now and I don't want to have a life without you. My angel, if loving you is wrong, I refuse to be right.

7 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by chukxy44(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

I don die already

See love flying

CHUKS and AYO
U guys better make it a tough one for me cos I got a huge surprise for d winner

Babe you are the reason am here today and tots of u have been my companion all day.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Very much
He must know today today
You had to go for that place huh?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Very much
He must know today today
that small crotch na im una wan squeeze finish? Ah ah, make in generation no end for am nah.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44: This is just puppy stuff. Crown Prince should dust it off easily

Go get a tuxedo! I'll be wooing you in the female edition wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Na dat one ur eye go see
SANB, see how am defending u
Dey there de defend ooo
Mynd go soon call ur chest EXPRESS tongue grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
By the modicum of discretion conferred on me this moment, I want to declare SLOT 4 the laziest slot of this challenge.
19:35 - 20:35 (1 hour and still counting) angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by drnairalov: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
crownprince nd dope.. me don know who greedie go pick sha, but make i no talk
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nah; not this way gurl; let him go...there're other ways to teach Mynd a lesson....
Dyt:

Very much
He must know today today
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by dsypha(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
D-Explorer:

We gonna make you publicity officer, hence, you collect their mobile numbers and call them before the show, are you in?
of course am in, Who am I to say No, errrmmm, na mtn I de use oo, incase u send glo airtime, hahahah, I laugh in german.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
Crown Prince dusted him easily....lesson learnt.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
This gat me cracking......Lolz....We are here naaa.....Shall we proceed despite the organiser's non inclusion nii?
Ishilove: Eze ooooo, I must be wooed ooooo!! I must be toasted oooooo!!!! Haaaaaaaaaa!!!

My toasters my toasters?? Where are my toasters?!!! Appear by fireeeeeeee!!! shocked shocked angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
Waiting patiently for the grand finale. Eze Promoe vs. D Explorer to woo the legendary Mukina2!! Omo no time o, my battery is on 20%
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
Crown Prince: Its Saturday....

Graciously, the hours has ticked ever so slowly,my inquisitive mind craves your sexy presence. As you majestically join the crowd of viewers on the woo thread anticipating, waiting for me to push out the lyrical notes and rhymes, hoping I don't disappoint you and praying I make this day special. I want to announce to you I have kept the faith. I have come to make you infinite worthy and desired.

Regardless of people's opinion, you are one generous and acceptable lady here, a precious ornament crafted by the maker. Indeed you are an embodiment of beauty and splendour. Though you and I never met before but the euphoria of ecstasy is amazingly overwhelming. I see our souls connected in one, permanently together and submerged in the ocean of love. Each time, every time, I feel your presence up close and personal with that sudden rush of feelings like air sucked away from my lungs. Honestly you have emotionally stripped me na*ked.

Emphatically, you ran through me like an unsung melody, rushing my poetic soul into authentic stanzas created just for you. I have admired you, I have taken into cognisance your distinguished nature and everything about you showcases a lady of unique virtue, a quintessential enigma, a pivot, beckons of hope and undoubtedly a lady of character and temperance. Your candour has made me have faith in women folks and I'm greatly awed by your online personality. Your posts are matured, you don't e-fight and every one is a friend.

Every guy desires you, Mynd has spotted out your sterling quality and flawless personality, Obinoscopy has enthused that if not for the fact that he is engaged, you towered and dwarf all others in his preference. Crown prince is on the look out for a ''crown jewel'' and I must confess I don't need to see your face, complexion neither height to truly fall in love blindly. My desire for you is limitless, unrivalled and can never be measured. Each time I think about you, the electricity in the air consumes every morsel of my body, you ran through me exotically like you read me like a book.

Desire has held me captive. Your enthralling personality has became a spellbound for me. Honestly, I have been re-awakend by the distinguished nature/temperance you exhibits and the realisation that you are a rare specie to be adored and cherished. I humbly pledged to guarantee your happiness forever.

Interestingly, this day, I crave for your LOVE. I have adore, cherish, crush and desired you un-noticing but this day, this night, and on nairaland, I'd decide to reply that intense feelings to your delight and fantasy. Out of millions, I have decided to seek your LOVE hoping you say YES to my advances. Advances cemented on true love and commitment. My lady, here lies the moment, the moment of Suspense, ecstasy,passion and prove of LoVE; will you be my love? My feelings and quest is one propelled by the fact that ''I can't let a value'' slip away.

Enjoy every bit of my sincere words to you guaranteed in TRUST and COMMITMENT. Ponder on this fact:''I can't remember my life before now and I don't want to have a life without you. My angel, if loving you is wrong, I refuse to be right.
I like this
*Opens Dictionary*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
Crownprince too long! tongue

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
You had to go for that place huh?
yeah, she will, it doesn't look anything like yours grin

of course you know what i'm talking abt cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Br3nd4:

Go get a tuxedo! I'll be wooing you in the female edition wink
You must be suicidal
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2013

I been think say that your suspense question suppose come in capital letters and bolded.
Me mah come dey find the suspense question.
Anyway you try, 1 like for you
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: that small crotch na im una wan squeeze finish? Ah ah, make in generation no end for am nah.
LOL!
This girl no well.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
And i declare you d laziest of all organizers.....See ur head.
Eze Promoe: By the modicum of discretion conferred on me this moment, I want to declare SLOT 4 the laziest slot of this challenge.
19:35 - 20:35 (1 hour and still counting) angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Emmy9ite: Waiting patiently for the grand finale. Eze Promoe vs. D Explorer to woo the legendary Mukina2!! Omo no time o, my battery is on 20%
Abeg no make me laugh oooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by cashkid18(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: This gat me cracking......Lolz....We are here naaa.....Shall we proceed despite the organiser's non inclusion nii?
Nmaka why... Go ahead wink wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
^^grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: *Sighted* they don't wan't me to woo you, they've forgotten my heart digs you, even when their antics are with a mission to destroy our union,
They will end up in illusions,
Cos for real your are my ...........
How u dey? This one no be part of my lines oh, na just tip
Yels oooo. Their plan o wa failure grin

Abeg yarn me the koko wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Gree-die , choose the man that won your heart!

MEANWHILE,

SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika
Your time: 20:45 - 21:05

[size=18pt]START NOW[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (98) (Reply)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.